13 dpo BFN... feeling the symptoms though. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi all!! I am new here, but my DH and I have been TTC for over a year. The symptoms of this 2ww feel like nothing else that I have experienced in the past year. This time last year I was definitely symptom searching, but by now I try not to, because I don't want to get my hopes up. This past cycle has just felt different though. My breats are VERY sore. My nipples have hurt before af, but never my actual boobs. Also, I have had pains in my ovaries since 10dpo. I have no had any spotting yet and usually I start to spot 2 days before af arrives. I also have very dry cm. This NEVER happens, during any time of my cycle. Along, with that I have had horrible diarrhea for the past 2 days (TMI, sorry)!!! I didn't know if that could be related at all though? I went to the doc last month and she put me on clomid for the start of my next cycle. I am using an opk so I know when I ovulated and I know that my luteal phase is 14 days. Could I still be pregnant, even though I got a BFN 13dpo? Any help is appreciated!!!

#2 of 2 Old 10-04-2012, 12:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

sure! ıf you dıdnt get AF.  whats your temp look lıke? ıd go for another test!

DD1 7 1/2 years DS1 3 1/2 years And DS2   7/18/13

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page