Dreaming ahead :) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was looking, and looking and I could not find a thread that discussed how people planned to tell their significant other when they finally get that BFP! Do you guys feel like sharing? 

I have not make up my mind yet. We tried for tried for about 7 months last year and just started trying again in July. I have put a lot of thought into how I will tell the hubby if the test finally comes back positive! There are so many different ways I can think of to tell him, that I just cannot decide what to do :)

I was thinking about buying a little onsie that says something about 'crazy about daddy' or something cute like that. I was going to put it into my husbands draw, with the positive test and a note saying 'see you on xxx' 

#2 of 5 Old 10-02-2012, 07:01 PM

my sister-in-law told my brother she was preggo by telling him to go look in the oven. when he opened it up there was a hot dog bun. he was very confused. she kept saying get it? get it? he finally figured it out... she had a bun in the oven smile.gif

thought that was pretty clever!
dayiscoming2006 likes this.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#3 of 5 Old 10-03-2012, 01:59 AM

omg too cute!!  

I just put our last BFP ınto a card that saıd "so excıted to start thıs journey wıth you."

hmm.  ı am goıng to have to really thınk about thıs one!!  ı hope more people wıll post theır ıdeas :))

DD 5 1/2 years DS 23 months And a  pos.gif joy.gif

#4 of 5 Old 10-03-2012, 02:26 PM

I'm thinking of changing the background of our computer and his phone to one of these shot of us together when I was pregnant with DD and then just see if he gets the hint, lol

MyKidKissTrees likes this.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#5 of 5 Old 10-03-2012, 07:35 PM - Thread Starter

OMG joy.gifKitteh! Such a great idea- and I LOVE those picture. 

I like all of your ideas! Another thing I came up with was to cook dinner with 'baby' carrots and 'baby' back ribs. I don't know though if he would get it.... :)

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page