Forum Jump: 

#1 of 78 Old 10-13-2012, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Oct. 14 - Oct. 21

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

dakipode

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jaxxy

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

Jillgayle

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

sarahl918

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

skeemama

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

bdavis912

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

ciga

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
anyalily
Butterflymom

candyshells

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

kitteh

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 04:36 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So, honestly, I'm trying to do this whole charting thing, but I'm still not really sure what's going on.  I'm still fine with the waiting to know thing, though I don't know that I've actually o'd yet after all? Oh well. I took the spotting I had to be O because it seemed like that the month before too, but it could have been irritated cervix from BD. I guess by the end of the month I will know, either way.  I'm not sure that I have the best thermometer for the job though it does .1 increments. Any thermometer recommendations? I ordered some OPKs which could deem useless if I was successful this month, but I wanted to have them to use if it didn't happen so, I could use them along side temping and CM to get a better idea.

Beautiful BFPs Kitteh and "yey!" for "graduating" anyalily.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#3 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 AM

Can you add me to the two week wait:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ef585

I used a BBT that I bought from Target last time I was in America.  I've been using it for over 4 months and it seems pretty accurate (to two decimal places) and consistent in its temperature readings.  I've never suspected it to be faulty.  On the other hand, I have a glass BBT that I bought off Amazon that doesn't seem to work as well and takes FOREVER.  I also chart on TCOYF and that site only takes tenths of a degree and I've just been doing that up until this month.

My SIL is also in her TWW now which is a little interesting...

Momma (25) to DD (almost 4)  and TTC #2.  Married to DH (almost 27) living the cold.gifteapot2.GIFdh_malesling.GIF,bikenew.gif,wash.gifknit.gif life and hoping to hbac.gif and cd.gif

#4 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 08:23 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Nerissav. I hope this is your month! Nice chart! How long have you been trying? My cousin is also in her 2WW, and I am hoping we get to be due month buddies. (I got a BFP a few days ago!)

DayisComing, I think any thermometer that is consistent and gives tenths of degrees will do the job. The rest is just preference. My fave has a flexible tip  making it easier to hold onto and it beeps while it is temping if it in the right place.

AFM, this is the first morning I did not POAS. I decided to start POAS every other day until I am out of Wondfos. I am trying not to obsess. I just want this to be sticky and healthy! No strong symptoms, except needing naps and not wanting to wear my bra for long.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#5 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

DayisComing, I think any thermometer that is consistent and gives tenths of degrees will do the job. The rest is just preference. My fave has a flexible tip  making it easier to hold onto and it beeps while it is temping if it in the right place.

AFM, this is the first morning I did not POAS. I decided to start POAS every other day until I am out of Wondfos. I am trying not to obsess. I just want this to be sticky and healthy! No strong symptoms, except needing naps and not wanting to wear my bra for long.

I have a temple thermometer that does the 10ths of a degree thing. Supposedly greatly accurate or something, but sometimes it gives weird readings. So, I don't know if I can trust it. I'll keep using it for now and see how things go this month.

I totally get the POAS after the bfp thing. And sometimes it can be a helpful indicator that things are progressing(or not) because last month I didn't get darker lines after the first couple days and then the pregnancy ended.

I think your every other day plan sounds good.

Nerissav: your chart looks nice. Couldn't BD that many times personally, but don't know if you have kids yet or how many if you do. I know before kids that would have been a piece of cake. :P
I just noticed you are in Denmark. My hubby went exchange there in university for a year. He's originally from Romania. :) He loved it there and we even attempted a couple year back to get him a job there, but interviews didn't go through.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

#6 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Can I be Added to waiting to o? Af started this morning....

#7 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM

Hi- moving here from 2WW thread.    Can I also be added to Waiting to O

AFM: I am pretty new to MDC, and definitely do not know all the acronyms :) My DS just turned 2 in August and DH and decided it would be a good time to start trying again. This was our first month. I temped and charted and may have drove myself crazy during the 2ww. Pretty disappointed when AF showed up on Friday, but eager to try again!

WOHM   geek.gif , wife to fuzmalesling.gif since 10/07, momma to jog.gif born 8/22/10 and belly.gifEDD 8/16/13

#8 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 11:57 AM

DayIsComing I just bought a cheap BBT digital from CVS for like $10. I tried it orally but am a bit of a mouth breather at night and I noticed that my temps varied, I think because of that. So I started temping vaginally and it made a big difference. I also didn't really try to temp at the same time at first, which was a mistake. Once I started waking at 6:30 every morning to temp my chart became much clearer. Have you had any kind of temp spike at all? What CD are you on? I agree that using all three methods--CM, OPKs, and temping--creates the clearest picture. I probably wouldn't have used OPKs if they hadn't been sent to me instead of the HPTs that I had ordered. But the time that I charted all three was the month I got my BFP. Hopefully you will get yours soon!!

Speaking of BFPs, today I finally got a truly dark pink line, nearly as dark as the control, at 13dpo. So I guess I can believe it now, lol. I hear what you're saying, anyalily, about not obsessing by POAS every day, though it is oddly comforting.  I'm going to save the rest of my wondfos and the 2 FRERs I have (one is a digi, I kinda want to use that one just because I never have) for down the road, in case I have any spotting or something and want to reassure myself,  I guess? Or maybe I'll give them to my friend who is TTC. They expire in 2014 and I don't plan to be trying again that soon!

So I guess you can graduate me, anyalily! Good luck and baby dust to the rest of you!

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

Expecting #2 in late June!

#9 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 12:20 PM

Quote:

Welcome Nerissav. I hope this is your month! Nice chart! How long have you been trying? My cousin is also in her 2WW, and I am hoping we get to be due month buddies. (I got a BFP a few days ago!)

Congrats on your BFP!  This is our official first cycle trying.  I'm hoping that we get lucky out of the gate, but I don't know how likely that will be.   

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

I have a temple thermometer that does the 10ths of a degree thing. Supposedly greatly accurate or something, but sometimes it gives weird readings. So, I don't know if I can trust it. I'll keep using it for now and see how things go this month.

I totally get the POAS after the bfp thing. And sometimes it can be a helpful indicator that things are progressing(or not) because last month I didn't get darker lines after the first couple days and then the pregnancy ended.

I think your every other day plan sounds good.

Nerissav: your chart looks nice. Couldn't BD that many times personally, but don't know if you have kids yet or how many if you do. I know before kids that would have been a piece of cake. :P
I just noticed you are in Denmark. My hubby went exchange there in university for a year. He's originally from Romania. :) He loved it there and we even attempted a couple year back to get him a job there, but interviews didn't go through.

The temple thing will not work very well I don't think.  I use an oral one but I know that many women swear by vaginal.  

Actually, my daughter will be 4 in a couple of weeks.  I kind of feel like we aren't doing it enough sometimes but with his physical job and it taking 4 hours a day on the bus for me to drop off and pick up my daughter at school, we get tired.  I think when I was younger it was way more often!  I guess I'm still relatively young at 25.  

It is really hard for foreigners to get jobs in Denmark, especially if they don't have fluency in Danish.  I do like living here, but it was a huge shock coming from America.  

Momma (25) to DD (almost 4)  and TTC #2.  Married to DH (almost 27) living the cold.gifteapot2.GIFdh_malesling.GIF,bikenew.gif,wash.gifknit.gif life and hoping to hbac.gif and cd.gif

#10 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteh View Post

DayIsComing I just bought a cheap BBT digital from CVS for like $10. I tried it orally but am a bit of a mouth breather at night and I noticed that my temps varied, I think because of that. So I started temping vaginally and it made a big difference. I also didn't really try to temp at the same time at first, which was a mistake. Once I started waking at 6:30 every morning to temp my chart became much clearer. Have you had any kind of temp spike at all? What CD are you on? I agree that using all three methods--CM, OPKs, and temping--creates the clearest picture. I probably wouldn't have used OPKs if they hadn't been sent to me instead of the HPTs that I had ordered. But the time that I charted all three was the month I got my BFP. Hopefully you will get yours soon!!

Here's my chart... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/dayiscoming

I'm not really sure about the mucus. I think I was right, but yeah. I've been trying to temp at the same time or close to it as I've read that was important.

#11 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 01:34 PM

Hmm, it definitely doesn't look like you have Od yet, but I am certainly not a charting expert. I don't see a noticeable thermal shift, though. Maybe you are still gearing up to O? That would be my guess. Do you have any OPKs right now? If so, I would try one this afternoon or next and just see what it shows.

Married 12/08 to Chilean DH and mama to DD 2/2/10. We're a bilingual home and we familybed1.gif and toddler.gif

#12 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 01:42 PM

Don't have OPKs yet. They should be here in a couple days. I was thinking that I probably haven't o'd yet either after seeing a lack of thermal shift. Thanks for taking a look. I was thinking that the spotting might have been due to Oing like I think it might have been last month, but now I don't think so.

#13 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 PM

Congrats again Kitteh and anyalily...so happy for you 2! joy.gif

dayiscoming- I'm with Kitteh - I don't think you've o'd yet. Sure looks like your about to though. Good luck! wink1.gif

Welcome nerrisav and jillgayle!  Hope you both get a bfp this cycle!

Inlove2009- Big hugs hug2.gif sorry af came. Get some chocolate...or whatever makes you feel better.....

AFM- CD 9 and slowly recovering from the flu today. Got hit with it yesterday pretty hard but was finally able to pull myself up off the couch this afternoon....

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#14 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM

Hi all! I'd love to join you. I'm currently in the TWW, about 9dpo according to my calculations, which could be far off because I don't use any charting/temping/OPKs. :) This is my first month TTC, it will be our first baby. We had one pregnancy in June, ended in m/c (D&C) in Aug. So fingers crossed all goes well this month!!

And congratulations to Kitteh & any other BFPs!

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#15 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 06:12 PM

I'm in my 2WW too. 5 DPO. We've been TTC since May. My body took a few months to ovulate after going off BC but it seems to be back to normal now smile.gif My hubby works away from home so getting our timing can be tough but it worked out for us this month! So fingers crossed for a BFP.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/3d7e86

<3 Married in May/09, TTC #1 since May/12

#16 of 78 Old 10-14-2012, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome sarahl918 and countrymama02! i have added you both to the 2WW. Luck and blessings!

#17 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 05:54 AM

Me again! I graduated in August and disappeared, but had miscarriage two in September and now I'm waiting to be ready but I'm 8 days past ovulation and feel pregnant. Sigh. Its hard to suddenly not want to be after trying so long. I don't want to be on this roller coaster again for a while. I'll update when my 2 week "wait" is over. I'm so emotional, lots of pelvis pressure and sore breasts, I hope its just my cycle coming back. I don't like feeling afraid of what my body will do. Anyway, posted it here because there's no one II know personally that I want to tell this to. Haven't even told my husband my symptoms because he's worn out with all this, too.

Anyway, its nice to see all the new graduates! Congrats anyalily and everyone!
#18 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 06:03 AM

LittleKind:

I'm sorry you are going through this. I hope things work out well for you no matter what happens. hug2.gif

I understand your feelings. I also had a recent very early MC and it is really scary to think it could happen again. It can be quite an emotional roller coaster as you said.

#19 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

LittleKind, I am sending you prayers for a short stay and a healthy pregnancy.

I tested again this morning on a Wondfo (my last), and I hoped to see a darker line. However, it was a slightly lighter line than two days ago. I did drink a full glass of water before bed but it was 6 hours FMU. I hope this doesn't mean anything? Any experience with this sort of thing? Does it always mean M/C?

#20 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:

I tested again this morning on a Wondfo (my last), and I hoped to see a darker line. However, it was a slightly lighter line than two days ago. I did drink a full glass of water before bed but it was 6 hours FMU. I hope this doesn't mean anything? Any experience with this sort of thing? Does it always mean M/C?

Anya, is there a chance the tests could be slightly defective? I have heard stories about how each test varies and sometimes you can get a bad batch, or that one will not come up as darker but the rest will? Either way I hope that it is just a fluke and you are still as pregnant as ever! :) Thank you for adding me to the list, by the way!

#21 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 09:32 AM

LittleKind, hoping this time passes quickly and peacefully for you. I know it is a roller coaster and confusing most days. Just take time to pamper yourself, do things to help yourself relax & recover. I'm not sure what is going on with my body either, following m/c, and it really does stink.

#22 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 10:02 AM

Thank you all for the kind words. I will be so relieved to get my period this month! and if I don't, I will be glad too, I really will, be after two miscarriages in a row I don't want to hope. I have a healthy little son so I know I CAN stay pregnant, which makes things possibly even more confusing and difficult. I am glad I have him. On days I am really down and sure he will be the only one, he cheers me up and I realize having "just" him is a huge blessing. So, we will be ok in my family. I just have to take it day by day and, like Sarah said, try to be kind to myself and just let myself go through this time.

#23 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 10:13 AM

Littlekind- Big hugs to you hug2.gif Two miscarriages in a row must be so incredibly hard. TTC can really be unkind and unfair sometimes. I'm on my 19 cycle of trying with one early loss. It can really wear you out. I hope you get a clear answer soon so your healing can begin....

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#24 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

LittleKind, do you know what your average luteal phase is? Could progesterone help?

#25 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahl918 View Post

Anya, is there a chance the tests could be slightly defective? I have heard stories about how each test varies and sometimes you can get a bad batch, or that one will not come up as darker but the rest will? Either way I hope that it is just a fluke and you are still as pregnant as ever! :) Thank you for adding me to the list, by the way!

There is a chance... I actually dipped two Wondfos into the FMU and got similar readings... I found one more and tested with SMU and it looked darker, so I think maybe I had had a lot of water the night before. I am still a little concerned, but there is not much I can do right now. It is disturbing that I don't feel any symptoms, after feeling super hungry and a little light headed and when I didn't eat, and now all I feel are some mild cramps that come and go and a slightly tender left boob... Prayers are appreciated!

#26 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

There is a chance... I actually dipped two Wondfos into the FMU and got similar readings... I found one more and tested with SMU and it looked darker, so I think maybe I had had a lot of water the night before. I am still a little concerned, but there is not much I can do right now. It is disturbing that I don't feel any symptoms, after feeling super hungry and a little light headed and when I didn't eat, and now all I feel are some mild cramps that come and go and a slightly tender left boob... Prayers are appreciated!

That happened to be last month. :-/ I also used wondfos. I used answer brand tests as well and they got lighter over the course of a few days.

I also found I'd get a darker line with SMU as my FMU always seemed to be watered down from the night before. Guess I drink too much water at night. But, with only one day like this, who knows. I would go buy a 3 pack of answer brand tests from walmart personally. Then use them every other day and watch for line darkening. I hope you get nice dark lines soon.

#27 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

That happened to be last month. :-/ I also used wondfos. I used answer brand tests as well and they got lighter over the course of a few days.

I also found I'd get a darker line with SMU as my FMU always seemed to be watered down from the night before. Guess I drink too much water at night. But, with only one day like this, who knows. I would go buy a 3 pack of answer brand tests from walmart personally. Then use them every other day and watch for line darkening. I hope you get nice dark lines soon.

Hmmm, thanks. I think I just have to give it time. Walmart is really out of my way... I just hate obsessing!

#28 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM

Anyalily, of COURSE it had to happen with your last wondfo, right? How better to drive yourself batty?

I'm actually in the same boat (it's funny how much that seems to be happening with us. Did you see we have the same due date?) I said I was done POAS after I got my darker line at 13dpo, but then this morning I figured that surely the line would be as dark as the control by now, so I took another this morning and it was lighter than yesterdays! (but still slightly darker than 12dpo) At first I was worried, but then I realized that I have been making a concerted effort to drink more water lately, and maybe that was the reason for the lighter line. In my experience SMU, or holding it for 8 hours minimum, always results in the darkest lines. But I usually test in the morning after only 6 hours of sleep.

Anyhow, I'm trying to stay calm and just trust that I am pregnant. It's hard, though, because if I were going to get my period it would come tomorrow, so of course all day I have been feeling crampy with lower back aches just like before AF rears her ugly head. *sigh*

Here's hoping for a healthy 9 months for both of us and our LOs

#29 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 03:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitteh View Post

Anyalily, of COURSE it had to happen with your last wondfo, right? How better to drive yourself batty?

I'm actually in the same boat (it's funny how much that seems to be happening with us. Did you see we have the same due date?) I said I was done POAS after I got my darker line at 13dpo, but then this morning I figured that surely the line would be as dark as the control by now, so I took another this morning and it was lighter than yesterdays! (but still slightly darker than 12dpo) At first I was worried, but then I realized that I have been making a concerted effort to drink more water lately, and maybe that was the reason for the lighter line. In my experience SMU, or holding it for 8 hours minimum, always results in the darkest lines. But I usually test in the morning after only 6 hours of sleep.

Anyhow, I'm trying to stay calm and just trust that I am pregnant. It's hard, though, because if I were going to get my period it would come tomorrow, so of course all day I have been feeling crampy with lower back aches just like before AF rears her ugly head. *sigh*

Here's hoping for a healthy 9 months for both of us and our LOs

We do have funny (and now, not so funny) synchronicity. We even both have foreign exchange husbands! You're in California, too, right?

I am trying to calm down and just appreciate that at this moment, I am pregnant. No more testing, at least for a while. Maybe I should go get betas, if I can't stop thinking about it... I have been crampy too, but I remember this from when I was pregnant with DD, so it worries me less... And in the last hour, my boobages have started feeling a little more preggers again. Let's keep in touch!

#30 of 78 Old 10-15-2012, 03:04 PM

6 DPO here...I feel like I am pregnant but of course who knows for sure. I think I'm going to test on Saturday at 11 DPO.

LittleKind > *hugs* I'm sorry for what you are going through! You have a great attitude about it and are so blessed to have your little guy :) I've had a very early miscarriage and it's not fun at all and it makes me worried for next time too. My thoughts are with you and I'm sure that no matter what the outcome is this month, it will be for the best for you.

Anyalily > Sending you lots of good thoughts! I'd be nervous too, but it sounds like it could just be that your FMU was watered down from the night before.

<3 Married in May/09, TTC #1 since May/12

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page