Forum Jump: 

#1 of 52 Old 10-21-2012, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Oct. 21 - Oct. 28

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

dakipode

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jesepumpkin

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

Jillgayle

jr'smom

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

sarahl918

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

bdavis912

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

ciga

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

JustJenny

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
anyalily
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 03:23 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No problem, Anya! Let me know if you change your mind. We are not TTCing either yet, but I still hang out on these fora bc of the great conversations smile.gif

Thanks for the new thread!

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#3 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 04:56 AM

I'm getting more and more symptoms that make me think I am pregnant again. I was able to tell every time before I could test positive, so most likely I'm right. I am a bit concerned though. I am waking up frequently again and had a case of insomnia last night. Insomnia and frequent wakings were my first signs that something was up last month. I never had insomnia with my healthy pregnancies though, so I don't know if that's a good thing. Also, my pinky toe nail just fell off painlessly and for no good reason I could think of last night. My toe looks healthy except for no nail... That seems very odd to me. I hope everything will be OK. :-/

EDIT:

Well, I just looked it up and my toe nail might have come off because I went hiking a few miles yesterday with my 17 month old on my back. I am surprised I didn't feel any pain though. Weird.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#4 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 05:30 AM

Thats happened to  me.  You probably pushed through the pain.  A bit of mind over matter.  Plus if you don't know something is happening it hurts less.  Once a toe nail is off it really doesnt hurt. :)

YAY Nerrisav!!!!!!!!!!joy.gif so exciting!!

DD1 7 1/2 years DS1 3 1/2 years And DS2   7/18/13
#5 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 09:15 AM

Congrats Nerissav!

Anya, I'm so sorry for your loss, and glad you're staying with us.

AFM: Can I please be moved to Waiting to Know/2WW? I O'ed on Friday with some pretty heavy duty O pains. Hopefully that means a good O and we catch the egg! At least our timing was good this month. Down side, if I do get pregnant this month, I'd be due only a few days away from my DS' birthday. Ah well, he may as well learn to share now... lol

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#6 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 PM

Hi all,

Anya - Thanks for the new thread. I'm glad you're sticking around through all this. I wish I had been more active during my loss. As you know, this is a great place for love and support.

Nerissa, Amli, Kitteh, and SweetMama- HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! Sooo excited for you guys! jumpers.gif

Day and Living - I hope you get your BFPs very soon. Both of you have very exciting/promising symptoms! Lots of baby dust to you.

AFM - I can't quite tell when I O'd because my temps were really weird this month and I was on vacation this weekend and couldn't temp (was on buses over night etc). I think I might not have ovulated at all, which happens to me sometimes. If I did O I think it was on the 11th because I had weird cramping on just the left side on the 17th. I took pg tests yesterday and today (not FMU) and both were negative. I am only 10 dpo if I DID ovulate so I'm not too upset. When I was pregnant before I tested 14-17dpo and got all negatives until I finally got a bfp on 18 dpo. Do any of you know if the reason it took so long to get a positive last time is because the pregnancy wasn't going to stick? I normally have pretty long cycles with late ovulation etc (when I do ovulate) so it might just be one of those things where I don't get positives as soon. My FF chart is above if any of you want to look at it. Anyway, Can you please move me to Waiting to Know/2WW? I no longer have fertile CM so I think it's time to move onto the next "stage" of waiting. Thanks. =D

Edit - I just checked CM and it was EWCM, so idk lol. You don't have to move me, we can just wait things out. I'll take an opk in the morning and see what it has to say.

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#7 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 02:10 PM

So I think I got my bfp a little earlier, not sure how to attach the picture from my phone. Anyone know how?

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#8 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter

FreedEm, I moved you to the 2WW. Good luck!

Grateful Stella, exciting! Fingers crossed for you.

I finally felt up to doing a little reading about miscarriage and looked up cedar oil in early pregnancy. I feel pretty sure that the heavy use of cedar oil in our house played a role in my miscarriage. We have been using it to combat the buggies... We just did another treatment and plan to do a third in 10-14 days. Hopefully that will be the last one. So I am definitely going to wait a few months to let it clear from our environment before we try again. It makes a lot of sense... Sad, but relieving too. Of course, it could have been anything, but I was feeling low about it being due to my poor health (which isn't that poor, I am just overweight!)...

Baby dust to all you lovelies!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#9 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedEm11 View Post

Edit - I just checked CM and it was EWCM, so idk lol. You don't have to move me, we can just wait things out. I'll take an opk in the morning and see what it has to say.

I moved you back. Enjoy the baby making!

#10 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratefulstella View Post

So I think I got my bfp a little earlier, not sure how to attach the picture from my phone. Anyone know how?

When you go to make a post up where the options like bold, italics, underline, size, color etc are there should be a little paper clip you can use that or click the one to the left (when you high light over it, it says picture). I hope you are able to upload soon! So exciting!

Oops, didn't catch the part about you trying to do it from your phone. Try it the way I said, if that doesn't work maybe there is a way you can make it your profile picture or something. =)

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#11 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 PM

OKay so here it is, It was definitely NOT FMU- It wasn't even morning anymore. It hadn't even been an hour since I had peed last but I figured I would give it a shot. There is a definite line  :D I am just hoping this one sticks, We had a MC last year around this time...So FX and mucho baby dust- but please don't move me yet. I am so EXCITED to tell someone about this- we aren't telling anyone for a little while. Last year we went crazy telling everyone and 2 months in we lost it. But I bled a lot last time (thought I had my period...but still turned out Preggers- Blighted ovum). This time I did have VERY SLIGHT spotting- (TMI only when I wiped and only for a day) but I am taking that as Implantation bleeding. So YEA...LOL I hope :) praying.gif    dust.gif The only thing that stinks is that I delivered DD at home and wanted to do that with our second but we are military and moving to Omaha NE and they don't take kindly to midwives up there...so no HB...I dont' think- but there is a VERY nice stand alone birth center I had already looked into :) Next best thing :)

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#12 of 52 Old 10-22-2012, 08:34 PM

hi

#13 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 04:48 AM

Congrats, Gratefulstella!!! joy.gif. Lots of sticky vibes for you.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#14 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 04:56 AM

Congrats gratefulstella! :)

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

#15 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 AM

Grats Stella! We went crazy telling everyone last time too and it didn't stick, so I completely understand. I'm sure I will want to tell mothering since we are not going to tell others right away when we get our bfp. Again, sooo exciting! joy.gif

Welcome fateme. hug.gif

#16 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 02:43 PM - Thread Starter

GratefulStella, that is a nice looking positive!

Fateme, welcome. What's your story?

I find myself a little obsessed about the possibility of still being pregnant. I know it is crazy, but DH said something last night about what if we just miscarried a twin. The crazy part is that I had the same thought. I only bled for 4 days and it was never gushing... DD has been talking twins forever, so I think she planted the idea in us. I made an appt. for tomorrow with my Dr. to get a blood test. I tried to work out yesterday and felt weird, and breakfast has not been sitting well the last two days. I never did start with morning sickness, so it isn't like a continuation of symptoms... I also feel like my uterus is still full feeling and I am bloated. I haven't been brave enough to POAS again, yet, because whether if it is positive it won;t really tell me anything... I know it is super unlikely, and I am not even hoping, because I am still having to use cedar oil in our environment and now I know it can cause miscarriage, so I would worry like crazy if somehow I still was pregnant... 

Sigh. Drama mama, over here.

#17 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 03:36 PM

Anyalily - good you are at least making sure.

#18 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 08:49 PM

Anyalily - can you move me to tww please :)

Anyone want to take a look at my chart and guess when I o'd?  I just started using opk's the last 3 months. This was the first month that I've received a positive but its after when I think I o'd on cd16. I didn't get the positive until cd17. Usually I have a large temp dip but didn't this time for some reason.  I'm confused! Aren't you supposed to o after the positive? If this is right I could have seriously been reading my charts wrong.  

Here's my chart:   http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/241e11

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#19 of 52 Old 10-23-2012, 10:45 PM

JustJenny: I took a quick peek and I'd say the 16th. I only use the OPKs to confirm the other signs. You didn't even get a light line? Mine start light and gradually darken, then go lighter again...

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#20 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 04:27 AM

Just Jenny: Somewhere between the 16th and the 19th. I'm new at figuring this stuff out, but I thought you have to have a positive OPK before you O?

#21 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

Just Jenny: Somewhere between the 16th and the 19th. I'm new at figuring this stuff out, but I thought you have to have a positive OPK before you O?

I thought the same thing. But I didn't get any type of a line until the 17th and even then it was light. I was testing twice a day too! The 18th was the darkest. FF gave me crosshairs today on cd16 so I guess that's when I o'd. Good thing I listened to my body signs and not the opk!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#22 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 10:53 AM

I have a lot of EWCM  and some mucus that was globby and squishy stretchy almost like EWCM, but more white and some watery mucus after ovulation and still today.

And it seems like a lot more mucus than I usually get. Don't know if that means anything. Will try to test tomorrow and every day until I'm due since I should be getting my period in 5 days if things didn't get messed up from the early MC.

#23 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 12:54 PM - Thread Starter

Just saw my Dr. She took some blood and I am going to go back on Friday. She said I may not have been pregnant. Whatever, I am sure that I was. I am steeling myself for the possibility that the HCG has cleared my blood already and she is going to say "nope, no pregnancy." I had this happen to me as a teenager and it was traumatic. I wish our medical industry was better at listening to women.

It makes me wonder why I did go to the Dr. anyway. I wanted to make sure this miscarriage was complete, since I only bleed for 4 days and then it stopped altogether. No spotting or anything. I don't to be caught off guard with a sudden gush, or find out I'm still pregnant (which would be hard because of the chemical exposure issue). 

I POAS this morning and it was completely negative. 

Any insight?

#24 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:

Any insight?

If you got a negative wondfo, you aren't pregnant anymore. If you had a twin in there or something, your tests would get darker.

You may have had a complete miscarriage in four days. It depends how long your cycles usually are and how heavy you bled. And I have read that you could bleed less with a miscarriage than a period. I don't know how that works? I think most likely you are in the clear.

That doctor sounded like a jerk. No surprise there, unfortunately.

#25 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, the negative test completely dispelled the notion of still being pregnant somehow. I think that was just part of my processing.

#26 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 04:50 PM

Hi ladies.

I am in the 2WW.

Please add me to your list!

Skeemama

homebirth.jpguc.jpgnovaxnocirc.gifwinner.jpg

namaste.gif &  whistling.gifDH,  twins.gif crumb crunchers &  3 angel.gif babies.

#27 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post

I'm getting more and more symptoms that make me think I am pregnant again. I was able to tell every time before I could test positive, so most likely I'm right. I am a bit concerned though. I am waking up frequently again and had a case of insomnia last night. Insomnia and frequent wakings were my first signs that something was up last month. I never had insomnia with my healthy pregnancies though, so I don't know if that's a good thing. Also, my pinky toe nail just fell off painlessly and for no good reason I could think of last night. My toe looks healthy except for no nail... That seems very odd to me. I hope everything will be OK. :-/

EDIT:

Well, I just looked it up and my toe nail might have come off because I went hiking a few miles yesterday with my 17 month old on my back. I am surprised I didn't feel any pain though. Weird.

I slept perfectly with my first, but the first sign for me this time was insomnia, so every pregnancy is different :)

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#28 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

Just saw my Dr. She took some blood and I am going to go back on Friday. She said I may not have been pregnant. Whatever, I am sure that I was. I am steeling myself for the possibility that the HCG has cleared my blood already and she is going to say "nope, no pregnancy." I had this happen to me as a teenager and it was traumatic. I wish our medical industry was better at listening to women.

It makes me wonder why I did go to the Dr. anyway. I wanted to make sure this miscarriage was complete, since I only bleed for 4 days and then it stopped altogether. No spotting or anything. I don't to be caught off guard with a sudden gush, or find out I'm still pregnant (which would be hard because of the chemical exposure issue). 

Any insight?

so sorry about your inconsiderate doctor :( reminds me of when I told my dr in may that I had a possible chemical in february, I tested with a light positive before my period was due and started my period 4-7 days later, which was dark and light for 5-7 days... It's understandable that you want to have confirmation and possibly closure :)

Mama to DD(4) energy.gif&  DS baby.gif

#29 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 08:32 PM

hi ladies,

well i got AF today and did a happy dance. that means that this cycle we are going to TTC, finally! i feel like i've been waiting since my last was born (she's 2 now). move me to waiting to O please! I am excited and nervous. I have had great pregnancies with my first two but i am still wondering if i'm ready to be tired & queasy. i got my stash of HPT's and i've been temping. I don't know how i'm going to remain calm through the TWW so you ladies can help me. Thankfully my luteal phase is short (9-10 days) so not much waiting. i have been taking vitex and b6 to prepare and my luteal phase was 11.5 days this cycle with an earlier O too. they work! i'm hoping for a one cycle success! 

anyalily sounds like you had an early loss and i'm sorry to hear it. wishing you peace and a new baby bean when the time is right. 

baby dust to you all!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#30 of 52 Old 10-24-2012, 10:41 PM

HI everyone!  I just wanted to peek in and say hi.  :)  I'm raring to go and ttc again, but my dh isn't quite ready yet.  I'm hoping we can reach a place of mutual consent to ttc again soon.  Please add me to Waiting to be Ready.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page