Trying to figure out what is going on with my body. Very TMI (sorry) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am still BFing my DD (17 months).

My cycles have been irregular.  Last two cycles were 34 days and then 28 days.

This cycle started on September 25th... so if this cycle was a "normal" 28 day cycle, or the same as last month, I would be getting my period today.

Here is where it gets weird for me.

On October 11th, I noticed I was bleeding.  Sorry for the TMI... but it was a dark brownish discharge at first (not at all like my regular bright red menstrual blood).  Not a lot was coming out, but enough to notice.  This went on for about five days.  Towards the end it was like a light pink and clear.

I did not have implantation bleeding with either of my prior pregnancies... so I am really confused.  Was that a very early period, or does it sound like it was implantation bleeding?  It seems early to be implantation bleeding, but since my cycles have been wonky, I was wondering if maybe I ovulated early?

I took a Dollar Tree pregnancy test yesterday morning (one day before I was expecting my period on a 28 day cycle) and it was negative.

I only have one (Clear Blue digital) test left.

Does it sound like I should use it tonight?  Does any of this sound familiar to anyone or does anyone know anything or have any advice or thoughts?

I've been having "symptoms" - swollen breasts, back pain, headaches... but I don't know, maybe it is all in my head?

#2 of 2 Old 10-23-2012, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'd wait to test again since the other test came out negative. At least wait to catch first morning urine. Or, I'd even wait until the day after tomorrow so HCG can double. You could be pregnant.

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page