Tell me about Maca..... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 10-26-2012, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

AF started last night - this will be our 4th cycle of trying and I am just looking for any little tips or tricks that might help this be THE cycle....I have seen a little bit about Maca but don't really know anything about it.....anyone have anything to share about it? Thanks!!

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#2 of 6 Old 10-29-2012, 03:12 PM

Sorry you haven't gotten any replies yet! Have you tried a search? I don't know very much about it, just that the recommended dose is 1000mg/day.

#3 of 6 Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 PM

I just ordered Maca for the first time.  It supposedly increases libido and that is my main reason for trying it.  There are a couple of Maca threads on here, most of them related to conception.  Maca balances your hormone levels and supposedly increases fertility that way.  Just search this forum for Maca and you'll get plenty of discussions from those who have used it.  :)

#4 of 6 Old 11-01-2012, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks - will do!

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#5 of 6 Old 11-02-2012, 12:30 PM

I have been using Maca and it really helps with my energy.  Still waiting on my BFP though.  I make a shake with almond milk, almond butter, a banana, raw cocoa powder, and maca.   Its good!

Me (34) Partner (30)  Parents to DS born at home (6/2010).  We are TTC #2.

#6 of 6 Old 11-29-2012, 02:45 AM

hello I saw your ad and want to tell you that you should take the concentrated extract of black maca in Spain, they sell it, my sister is 42 years old and also take it because her husband had low sperm quality and have become pregnant within three weeks the baby is born.
If you like info@vanbergroup.com write me, I have items of scientific research results.wink1.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page