Forum Jump: 

#1 of 52 Old 10-27-2012, 10:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Oct. 28 - Nov. 4

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

devilish

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jesepumpkin

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

Jillgayle

jr'smom

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

sarahl918

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

ciga

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dakipode

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

JustJenny

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
anyalily
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 52 Old 10-27-2012, 10:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi girls! Just checking in... been keeping busy the last week, trying not to think about TTC. I'm still waiting to O (any day now). So happy to see the BFPs... congrats ladies!

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#3 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 12:31 PM

move me to graduates smile.gif I'm still a little nervous but I think that comes with the territory of anytime you get preggers after a mc

Military Mom to energy.gifDD that we homebirth.jpgcd.gifsaynovax.gif winner.jpgWifey to SAHH. Baby #2 July 1st!!! ecbaby2.gif

#4 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 01:43 PM

Can I be added to the waiting to O list, please? We missed our window this month, but it seems November won't be a total bust after all.

Me (33), DH (35) and DD1 (3) conceived naturally after 6 months. After TTC#2 for 15 months, finally got a pos.gif on my second cycle of Clomid, DD2 born Sept, 2013. Can I convince my DH it's a great idea to have another one?
#5 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 01:48 PM

If you could move me to Waiting to O I would appreciate it. :) 

Haven't been around much--started my new job and had two weeks of orientation and am transitioning to a night shift position (pediatric nurse), so once things settle I'll likely be around with all sorts of questions about how in the world to temp and chart when you aren't always waking up at the same time each day. Evening. Night. Whatever. :) 

Edited: spelling issues.

#6 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 02:41 PM

anyalily, could you please move me to waiting to know? Thanks.

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#7 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 07:33 PM

Im waiting to figure out whats up. My tests are significantly lighter so i assume, sadly, that this was a chemical pg. Will update soon
#8 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 10:14 PM - Thread Starter

Marquess, I am sorry! Hopefully you'l get a sticky bean soon.

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#9 of 52 Old 10-28-2012, 11:10 PM

ok, so hold that thought. i tested this morning with a FRER and it was lighter than the other FRER i had. couldnt even get it to show on a pic. so i took my very last one(thanks to an enabling friend)

about a half hour ago and got this beautiful line. its the darkest one ive gotten so far and i want to make myself think more positive and give this tiny bean a chance.

im stalking my dr tomorrow and asking for a repeat STAT hcg test.

#10 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 AM

I'm currently waiting to test. To be honest we weren't trying, so it's a bit of a surprise! Does anyone else get a lot of obvious symptoms soon after ovulation? I've been having every symptom ever from really early on, but I can't test until next weekend. It was the same when I got pregnant in February, but unfortunately I lost it a week after testing. Also, my daughter has been acting up a lot from when the symptoms started, and again this happened with the February pregnancy. But anyway, we're now excited and hopeful that this one will stick. I think it'll be nice for my daughter to have a sibling.

Good luck to everyone else!

#11 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 06:18 AM

called the doc, my results are in but they wont tell me. and if i know the nurse she wont call til like 5. which sucks

#12 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 08:23 AM

Hcg less than 1 and my progesterone indicates i never even ovulated.
How is this possible. Im so sad right now
#13 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Marquess78 I am SO sorry! hug2.gif That is sad news. I hope your healthcare provider was kind in delivering the information to you. A Progesterone level <3 indicates no ovulation within the past 14 days BUT only if you had blood work done mid luteal phase (~CD 21 for a 26-30 Day Cycle) . If your blood work was done later OR if you ovulated either before or after CD 12-16, the results are not really conclusive. Bottom line, this really is rotten and I am sorry. Typically speaking a BFP means, yes, you are pregnant. Wishing you comfort.

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#14 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 10:59 AM

thank you for your kind words.

i ovulated, or so i thought, on CD 14 based on a positive OPK(another thing no one can explain) and 8 days later i got a BFP. the next day, 9dpo i had the blood drawn. the progesterone level was 0.2 so i dont think it could be that far off if i actually o'd.

she did repeats today becasue shes seen my hpt and is as baffled as me

#15 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 11:48 AM

marquess78 - I hope the repeat tests give you better news!

AFM: 10DPO today, caved and tested yesterday knowing there was no way I'd get a BFP (and I was right). It's good though, now I have no urge to test and hopefully that will last until Friday when I will test, assuming AF hasn't arrived. I have some symptoms now but could just be phantom/wishful thinking kind of stuff. So, we'll see.

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#16 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 12:24 PM

i would love that to be true, but im doubtful. she will call me first thing tomorrow and let me know. its clear that nothing has changed and i will need help again. i want to have my last baby before i turn 35, which is next sept. we'll see what tomorrow brings

#17 of 52 Old 10-29-2012, 06:48 PM

I'm sorry, marquess78.  :( 

LivingSky,  I'm sorry about your BFN.  Fx for a BFP later in your cycle!  :)

nettlesoup, fx for a nice, clear BFP for you too!

gratefulstella, I don't know how I missed it, but just wanted to shout a BIG congrats to you!  joy.gif

AFM, I'm in a holding position at the moment.  I ordered some Maca, hoping it would give my libido a boost.  Sorry if this is TMI, but I just have a zero interest since the birth of my last baby.   I'm also not too sure that I'm O'ing yet so we'll have to see what can be done to balance things out.  My dh isn't ready yet either.  ** sigh **  This week is enormously high stress for me, so I'm glad there's not a baby on board to go through all that.   

#18 of 52 Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 AM

Gratefulstella...   Congratulations!!! I hope your days are full of wriggling toes, cute little coos, and dirty diapers very soon. lol

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#19 of 52 Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 AM

So sorry marquess78. :(

Thinking BFP for the rest of you!! 

AFM, anyone know if having a cold affects your chances of conceiving? I was traveling last week and must have picked up a cold along the way. I have had the congestion/sore throat/etc the last few days, and I'm O'ing any day now. Still BDing despite the sickness (ha) but just thought I'd ask.

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#20 of 52 Old 10-30-2012, 12:27 PM

marquess78- Big hugs. I'm so sorry....hug2.gif

Livingsky-  I'm sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle hug2.gif

Congrats to gratefulstella. Wishing you sticky baby dust goodvibes.gif

AFM- 9dpo. Not feeling preggers at all.....greensad.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#21 of 52 Old 10-30-2012, 12:38 PM

Back to check in.  So sorry to those who did not get the results they were hoping for this time around, but congrats to those who did!

AFM: Been so busy at work that waiting to O has been pretty manageable.  I took a break from temp-checking this month and just watched for the other signs.  BD'd on CD 15, 17, 18 (and some other random days earlier in the month) with some strong O pains on CD 18 (while we braced for Hurricane Sandy).   Don't know if we will try again tonight, its really hard to keep up the momentum for all this sometimes!  I would love any advice for keeping this romantic when  TTC- especially if it isn't our time this month and we are back to trying again next month.  Anyways... all that to say I am probably heading into the 2ww now and going to make my best effort not to symptom check.  Focusing on my 2 yo DS and Halloween fun for now!

WOHM   geek.gif , wife to fuzmalesling.gif since 10/07, momma to jog.gif born 8/22/10 and belly.gifEDD 8/16/13

#22 of 52 Old 10-30-2012, 08:53 PM

hi all, 

marquess i read your post, sounds bizarre and devastating. so sorry to read about your loss. 

CD6, i was excited to start ttc this cycle and now i'm so sick! I have vertigo from an inner ear infection (viral) and i've never had this before. i feel like i've been on a boat for the last 5 days. it's crazy and it never stops. i am nauseous/sea sick. i keep waiting for it to get better but it isn't. i flew back from a trip 9 days ago and caught a cold and this seems to have set the stage. the novelty of crashing into door frames is wearing off. tough not to bend down with my two little ones, and trying to cut up a squash tonight was laughable. 

i just keeping thinking, i can't be pregnant like this!! from what i've read online it can last for weeks. ahhhhh! i am a naturopathic doctor and i know lots on how to treat myself but nothing is helping so far. 

i'm wondering if it is divine intervention discouraging me from ttc now. but i think we'll go ahead with it and if it isn't meant to be then divine intervention can act on that! i hope i have some improvement to share soon!

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Expecting again! Due October 22/2014.
#23 of 52 Old 10-31-2012, 07:53 AM

Congrats to amlikam, dayiscoming, gratefulstella, nerrisav, kitteh, Jaxxy, sweetmama, and any other October BFPs we don't know about.

marquess - So sorry *hugs* I'm still hopefully optimistic about your future tests.

LivingSky - hang in there! Hopefully your BFP is just a few days away!

Canvas - sorry everything is so stressful. I hppe your bfp comes at the best time for all of you. Have fun BDing ;-)

Nettles - GOOD LUCK!! praying.gif

Sarah - Sorry I don't know at all but hopefully not!

Jillgayle and Jese Lots of hugs and encouragement. I hope you both get your bfp soon!

AFM - CD 35 here, I'm not sure when I ovulated, no signs or symptoms of AF or pregnancy, my temps were doing great and now they are very confusing. Also, I'm getting EWCM at really random times. Probably a bust this month, heres hoping for November. =)

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#24 of 52 Old 10-31-2012, 10:57 AM

Hmmm, it's not looking good for me, but I'm not sure. There is bleeding but it could be implantation bleeding. But then, my symptoms haven't been as obvious today either :(

#25 of 52 Old 10-31-2012, 11:19 AM

Hi, long lost friends. Today is Conner's first birthday (Crazy, right?), so we're officially TTC again. I'm on CD3 right now, conveniently enough, so let's hope it happens soon... Unlike last time. If it doesn't happen before Jan., I'm going back on BC until May, because I do not want another holiday baby. LOL So if you would please move me to waiting to O, that would be fabulous.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#26 of 52 Old 10-31-2012, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome back CDsmom. I hope it happens quickly for you!

I have just been lurking and updating the list. I hope no one minds my silence. I am just floundering with losing weight, haven't been able to get onto a workable plan, and I am mad at myself for wasting this time. This seems to be a recurring theme. Plus, I feel bummed to have missed my summer baby window since we are tta for a while. This stupid bug infestation. 

It makes me happy to read about all you active TTCers. Keep it up and more BFPs soon, please!

#27 of 52 Old 11-01-2012, 01:17 AM

That's me definitely out, once again. Good luck to the rest of you.

#28 of 52 Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 AM

Ah nettlesoup, so sorry.  :(

anyalily, I'm floundering with weight loss too.  I was doing so well, but for the past 4 weeks I just haven't been able to stay on track.  Not even close!  I try not to beat myself up about all the progress I've lost, but still feel pretty down about it.

Welcome back CDsMom.  Happy birthday to your sweetie.  He looks super cute!

#29 of 52 Old 11-01-2012, 06:03 AM

Nettlesoup: Sorry. Hopefully next time.

Anyalily: it's hard to stay on track. Don't give up.

CD'smom: Happy Bday to your kiddo and hope you get your BFP soon.

AFM: I had tests getting darker and then switched to a new pack of Wondfo tests the design is ever so slightly different and I got a slightly lighter line today. Though, it did show up immediately. Should I be concerned or just chalk it up to a new batch? I got tests darkening to slightly lighter than the control line and they haven't gotten any darker in 4 days and then today with the new batch test. So, I'm honestly slightly concerned, but wondering if I'm just being crazy. LOL Hopefully, that is the case. 

My teeth are demineralizing - going clear since I got pregnant this month. It's the strangest thing. Also, I am having a lot of pain in my lower back/butt area on my right side and twitching off and on with my left arm. I bumped my hand yesterday and now my wrist hurts... LOL Lovely. I feel very pregnant still, just those tests made me think twice. 

EDIT:

Eh, I think I was just freaking myself out. I looked for pics of wondfo progression lines and they look quite similar to mine. I think the new batch isn't as nice looking. 

Pic shows from 10-17 DPO. The last 2 are 17 dpo FMU and 17dpo 9:30am. They were from the new batch. Both showed up fast(immediately), so I think it's safe to say, stop testing and wait and see. LOL 

Hope you all get your nice looking double lines soon. 

Happily married Christian SAHM of 2 boys, DD1 uc.jpg, and DD2 July 2013 homebirth.jpg 

homeschool.gif   novaxnocirc.gif cd.gif   winner.jpg                                       

#30 of 52 Old 11-01-2012, 08:50 AM

You are most def. pregnant! :)

Congrats!!!

When I found out I was pregnant last year, I seriously, seriously, took at least 50 tests initially... Then I took one a day until my first doctor's appt. (Which was at 9w!!!) LOL

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page