November TWW Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-20-2012, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Don't get discouraged Quantamleap! Just wait a few more days and test again. I hope you get your BFP!

AFM I think I am now officially 7DPO. Still nauseated so far today. I am still chalking up the nausea to constant post nasal drip (I should probably figure out what's going on with my sinuses :/). Trying to be patient and wait to see if AF is late before testing.

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 11:20 AM

I'll join in the 2WW finally! I'm 5DPO and I wil wait until 14DPO to test. Most cycles I have the willpower to make it smile.gif With my DS I got a BFN at 12DPO and BFP at 14DPO and reminding myself of that really helps me to not test early. Anyway, I plan to test on November 30th smile.gif

Good luck to everyone testing sooner!!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

Old 11-20-2012, 06:14 PM

Well I guess I should join this group. I had a Paragard IUD inserted in September and it fell out during sex blush.gif last Tuesday which I believe was also my ovulation date. We didn't know it fell out until after when I went to use the restroom. I can't believe he didn't feel it. Anyway, I believe my last cycle was Oct 28 or 29th. I know there is only a 5% chance of getting preggo on ovulation day, but that's still a lot. I wouldn't mind being preggo, but we just had a baby in April. I get extremely bad hyperemesis and have to go in for IV's everyday, I really don't know how I would do it with a baby who needs me all day.

So yeah... I'm still waiting. Hopefully not for long.

But if I am.... I'd love to have a girl (but would welcome a third boy).

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 PM

Welcome Countrybound. I'll be waiting to hear what happens with you. I've been there where I don't *really* want to be pregnant because of the timing, but then I kinda hope I am... Lol

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Old 11-20-2012, 06:49 PM

And welcome livingsky! My crazy phone doesn't do what I want it to half the time. Lol. It sounds like we are on the same DPO schedule :-)

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

Old 11-20-2012, 09:46 PM

Ok, this might totally be TMI.. I checked my CM tonight just to see what's up. And my cervix feels very low, I can almost never feel it. Softish. And the back side almost feels disconnected. Good or bad sign? Or does it not relate?? Oh, and LOTS of creamy white CM. crossing my fingers these are a good signs! 8DPO tomorrow. Totally sorry for the TMI but I have no one else to ask except you awesome ladies smile.gif

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Old 11-21-2012, 07:08 AM

Hi everyone, how are you all doing today, any recent BFPs?  Congratulations to MyKidKissTrees, I wish you a very very dark BFP !

Welcome Countrybound and Livinskyblowkiss.gif, I have positive vibes this month for all of us.

MamaMash i think you are having good signals leading to a BFP. Just keep being positive.

AFM: I am going to follow in your shoes MamaMash and wait this one out. I will not try to symptom-spot because I get very very anxious when i do, and I hear its not very good for the little bean either. So am waiting.

Our rainbow is here! arrived on his due date

Old 11-21-2012, 10:11 AM

Hi Mamas-

I am in the car on my phone so am sorry that I can't "talk" to each of you. I am really excited about all of the exciting signs our bodies are giving us. Although, I can't get the thought of an IUD falling out during bbd--eek!

And MamaMash, you know that if you are ready to talk about CM I am IN! I confess that I do not check my cervix as I never got the hang of it.

It's been two days since I had the streaks of blood. Since then there have been very tiny red-brown spots. At this point I think it was implantation bleeding since AF has not started. I read that IB happens in a third of pregnancies. Since this will be my third, it makes sense. I left my pregnancy tests at home so I probably won't test until Sunday when we get home smile.gif

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:51 AM

JoyfamMama - When are you planning to test? Will you hold out til next friday with me? It might be easier to have willpower with someone else waiting with me! LOL

MamaMash - Lots of CM is a great sign!!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Old 11-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Thanks All!!  Hoping AF stays away for us all :)

DD1 7 1/2 years DS1 3 1/2 years And DS2   7/18/13
Old 11-21-2012, 04:40 PM

I'm only 2dpo. Or 10dpo. LOL. Based on my cycle and ff is the 10 day, based on cm it's the 2 day. I really don't mind now that I have a period to follow smile.gif I waited forever for that Ppaf just for this reason! I should start the 29th so if I'm a day late ill test on the 30th.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
Old 11-21-2012, 04:50 PM

Starfish- yes I know... it sounds painful but the truth is that neither of us felt it. I had mentioned to DH earlier that I could feel the strings when I was washing down there in the shower which was weird to me. However I looked online and it said it could be normal depending on cervical position, and since I hadn't felt any plastic I thought maybe I was ok, but told my husband he should check, but he brushed it off and said that he was sure he would feel it if it was coming out. Guess NOT lol.

This has me really thinking that I guess I do want another one, DH is still on the fence. So if I'm not preggo right now, I guess we'll have to see what he chooses (but he only has until April to decide).

Really this isn't the best time. My 7 month old goes in for surgery next Thursday on his head. We had a rough birth which caused something to burst in the soft spot of his head and create a cyst. At first it was small like a pea but is now the size of an egg. I'm sure it's going to be a rough couple of weeks for all of us after surgery. I doubt adding hyperemesis onto that would help that much lol. I guess I"m 50 50 on this.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-21-2012, 06:30 PM

Welcome, Blonhrt88!

CB, eesh, I can see what you mean about timing, although I know you can handle it if you are pregnant. Why does he need to decide by April?

AFM, i got a BFP!!! joy.gif. Eek! I am excited. Can't wait to tell DH tomorrow as something to be thankful for. Today is DD's birthday and I am so happy that this happy memory will be connected with my sweet girl.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:59 PM

Btw, I blew my "no testing until we get back home" plan. As soon as we got to our destination I made up a reason to go to the store to get some tests. Glad I did, though!

Old 11-21-2012, 07:15 PM

Starfish- COngrats!!!!! So happy for you

AFM he needs to decide by April because that is what we decided for our cut off date.  He'll go get fixed after that if he's 100% sure he doesn't want another.

I'm back in school to become an RN (am an LVN now). I don't want anymore kids far apart, Either we have another one... or we don't, but I'd like to be pregnant in 2013 if we do it. I'm ok with not having another one. I wouldn't be devastated, but I would love to have another. Just don't want to push him into it if he really doesn't want more.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM

YAY STARFISH!!! So excited for you! And, I'm glad you didn't hold strong and tested haha. joy.gif

AFM still lots of CM. Some cramping. Pretty dang tired, but that could be because I do have a 16 month old lol. On and off nausea. I'm having a hard time making myself wait to test. It was so easy to wait with my DD but this time I'm SO anxious! 8DPO today so I need to wait at least a few more days. I really am going to try to wait to see if AF is late. Probably will test if I haven't started on the 30th or 1st.... If I haven't given in by then haha

I can't wait to hear everyone else's results! Hoping BFP's for all of us!!

Old 11-22-2012, 02:47 AM

STARFISH CONGRATS! So glad you caved, haha.

Mamamash, DON'T TEST, LOL. I need to test on the 30th too and I need someone to be strong with me!

It's getting hard, I know! I'm up at 4, again, after going to bed at 7:30!! Can't sleep because I'm nauseus unless I get up and eat something. I go back to bed at around 6 and sleep until 9!

A month ago I was exhausted from no sleep, now I'm exhausted from 11 hours of sleep! Hahahahaha.

But, I refuse to symptom spot.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 AM

Congrats Starfish!!!

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

Old 11-22-2012, 07:10 AM

Ok Blonhrt88, if AF hasn't showed up by the 30th I'll test! I will force myself to hold strong and not start testing early.

Happy thanksgiving everyone! eat.gif

Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Countrybound - you do have a lot going on! Sometimes it feels like babies are just meant to be though, and it you're pregnant, then I think that would be the case!

Hooray Starfish! :D

I have much admiration for you people who have the self-discipline to hold off on the testing. My heavens. 

And, because I like to torture myself, apparently, I've been testing every morning - 8dpo was negative, 9 dpo was negative, and then today is 10 dpo, and it was POSITIVE!!!! I'm so excited! It's faint, but definitely there and came up pretty quick. EEEEEEE!!!!!! :)

For greater things are yet to come...

Old 11-22-2012, 07:32 AM

Quantumleap, congrats! Man, talk about holiday magic, what a bunch of bps!!!

Send over some dust!

Happy thanksgiving ladies!

Old 11-22-2012, 08:04 AM

Whoo quantumleap!! You are all making me so anxious! I think I'm 10DPO today. Ugh! I so wanna test, but I'll try my hardest to hold out with you Blonhrt smile.gif

Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 AM

Starfish and quantumleap - CONGRATS!!! Healthy and happy 9 months to you both!

MamaMash and Blonhrt88 - I'm right there with you. November 30 is testing date. We CAN hold out! 7DPO today.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:39 AM

Congrats Quantumleap!

I tested today--- BFN. I keep feeling like my period is coming but no spotting or anything. I really wish I knew the date of my last cycle. I only know that my cycle was ending November 3rd because I was on a trip in Vegas with my SIL while hubby was home with the kids. I hope I either get a BFP or a period by tomorrow lol.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-22-2012, 12:16 PM

Thank you everyone, I just got the email update and saw all your congratulations.  However, I unfortunately had a miscarriage last night at 4.5 weeks along.  I've never experienced this before and I am quite sad.  I hope to be pregnant with a healthy baby again very soon.  Good luck to you all.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:25 PM

Oh, Oregon, I'm so, so sorry. *hugs* I've been there so many times.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:46 PM

So many times? I am so sorry. That is so sad.  That is what I am worried about now!

Old 11-22-2012, 01:23 PM

Oregon I'm so sorry. I too have had 2 miscarriages. It really is devastating and I am terribly sorry. If TTC again, it is better that you had it earlier on due to the HCG levels, but it still doesn't take away the pain. THere are great support systems on here for TTC after a loss, it is what helped me after mine. I truley hope you fall pregnant again soon with a healthy baby.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-22-2012, 01:23 PM

Congrats, Quantum Leap!!!!!! joy.gif

And I am so excited for Nov 30 smile.gif

Country bound, I totally understand.

Old 11-22-2012, 01:25 PM

Oregon, I am so very, very sorry.

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List