Mothering Forum banner

November TWW Thread

6K views 178 replies 20 participants last post by  MyKidKissTrees 
#1 ·
This is a place for everyone in the TWW! Come in and say hello, get some support, ask some questions. Then come back and let us celebrate your success or give you hugs and encouragement.

Good luck and
dust.gif
to all!
Let's make some summer babies!

HPT accuracy DPO
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

18 dpo : 99%

Beautiful BFP's
pos.gif
joy.gif

oregon2010
pos.gif
candle.gif

MyKidKissTrees
pos.gif

starfish11
pos.gif

quantumleap
pos.gif

mirpmama
pos.gif

joyfamMama
pos.gif

porcelina
pos.gif

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks for starting a new thread Pokey - hope you are feeling well!!! We will start the BD this week....due to ovulate around day 18, today is day 12.....I was thinking day 12, 14, 16,17,18 and 20...does that sound like a good plan? I have ovulated a bit early before, and as late as 20 or 22, but 18 seems to be the norm lately.....

#8 ·
Hi Pokey!! The suspense of this TWW is really getting to me. I am 7 DPO today. I've been experiencing pelvic pressure/fullness since last Sunday, 1 DPO, so I know it is not implantation related. It is just so strange! I have never felt this before. I know some women experience post-ovulatory cramping but I have not. SO, while the first week of the TWW I am usually able to embrace a zen-like calm, this time 'round, not so much. Instead I've been on hyper-aware/alert/diligent on symptom spotting duty, not so zen at all
nut.gif
Fingers crossed. We shall see!

#9 ·
I am there, too. Have had some twinges and flutters as well as cramping. I am also incredibly tired. Like can barely move tired. Part of that is this sinus thing but I get these about twice a year and this is more tired than I normally am.

Oh! And I have had the sharp, quick vaginal pains i had with both of my previous pregnancies.

#10 ·
I should O sometime between Monday and Wednesday...I'm already nervous about this month. Lol. AF came right on time this month with me really knowing in my gut I wasn't preg, so I wasn't surprised at all.

Speaking of gut feelings, I'm beginning to scare myself ...I feel like a prophetess lately...weird!

#12 ·
So glad for this supportive community!! Fingers crossed starfish, joyfammama, coquelicot!!

AFM, I broke down and tested this morning, 8 DPO, BFN
greensad.gif
I know it is really early but I was hoping... I had wildly vivid dreams last night, two about testing. In both I got BFPs. This morning as I went to read my results I thought I saw two lines for a second and was so, so excited. I then realized it was a reflection and that it was indeed negative. I am so overcome with tearfulness. I am so weepy!!

Wishing you all lots of baby dust!!
dust.gif

#14 ·
Absolutely, HANG IN THERE! It's a maddening two weeks, though, that's for sure.

yesterday was our DD's 4 birthday party. Such a lovely creature. All throughout the party I kept thinking: oh my gosh, I could be growing another one of HER inside of me right now! I would just love if that were true. DH is home with our two today and apparently DD is NOT being her normal ethereal self ;) Just a cranky four-year old with delusions of grandeur after being treated like the star all day :)

#15 ·
BTW, I started cramping intently a few hours ago and I realize that I am about five days past ovulation...so now I am completely consumed with the thought that a little bean might be implanting.

#16 ·
I would love to join in this thread! Its great to find a community online of women who are trying to achieve the same goal and who are like-minded :) I have missed the forums on here--although I was never a regular posted, I used to find such valuable insight. A brief intro: It's been a crazy year--my husband is in grad school and works full time so I am trying to balance it all. We have a 2 1/2 year old daughter who has been such a delight to parent but recently is showing some fun, new and challenging behaviors;). She attends Montessori school 3 days a week and I get to be with her the other 2. We finally feel "ready" and excited to add to our family. We are on our 3rd cycle of trying. Would love for this to be our month--I am kinda anxious for it to happen because I do not want a much bigger gap between our kiddos but I know I can't control this process. We are doing a lot of traveling for the holidays and I was VERY sick during my last pregnancy so I wonder how the next one will go. I also think about the birth because our plan was to have a birthing center, unmedicated birth and I ended up having HBP at 36 week and it never came down. Tried EVERYTHING. Ended up in the hospital and with a c-section. I was crushed at first because as a doula, I have seen so many beautiful births and hoped that for me as well. But of course I was relieved to have a healthy baby. I hope to have a healthier and better experience the 2nd (and most likely time).

I am 9DPO. This is my first full month of charting and I used OPK's.

Is there a way to add Fertility Friend charts?

I hope you all get pregnant soon :)

#17 ·
Hi There - I've been hanging out mostly on the Queer Conceptions thread, but there's no one over there in the TWW with me right now so I came in search of some company! Currently 5DPO, and this is our second month trying. Feeling some twinges and (sorta) cramps these last couple days, but then again I felt that last month and it was nothing, so who knows! If I wait the whole thing out I'll be testing on Thanksgiving, but last month I tested a few days early so I guess I'm leaving that possibility open...

Sparkle - i am with you on the vivid dreams about testing! it's haunting me...

#18 ·
Hi Sphinxy and Oregon! Welcome!

Oregon, my DS is 2.5 and currently throwing some loops at us, too. Fun, eh? I hope you get the pregnancy and birth you envision this time around.

Sphinxy, best of luck, mama. I am sorry about your disappointment so far
greensad.gif

#19 ·
Hi everyone,

Really glad to have found this thread. I have a four year old daughter too and am thinking the same thoughts too Starfish11. I had an early but short AF last month and I thought I was preg! but I did a blood test and it was negative. I was asked to wait until the end of this month to see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Baby dust to all!!!

#20 ·
thanks, starfish! good luck to you, too! my bbt hit a record high this morning, 6dpo. i'm hoping it's a good sign...

#21 ·
Sphinxy, Lucille, Coquelicot and Oregon Welcome!! I hope your time here is short
winky.gif
It is amazing how connections through shared experiences like this are so reassuring. Sphinxy Your temps sounds promising!! Keep us posted.

I am still waiting. I did break down and test again this morning, 10 DPO, BFN
greensad.gif
I am completely obsessed. I feel so weird and different but I know I convince myself of this every month. Sigh. Fingers crossed. . .

Sending good vibes to you all!!
goodvibes.gif

#22 ·
Thanks, Sparkle - yes, it IS reassuring! May I ask how long you've been TTC? I"m sorry about your BFNs, but hoping it's just too early...

#23 ·
Sphinxy This is the 4th month of officially TTC, carefully charting symptoms and using OPKs, but it has really been 6+ months of my obsessing and many more months before that of my not trying to avoid pregnancy. I have by no means been here long compared to others. I am frustrated though and starting to get discouraged as I am 36 and I feel a real rush to conceive quickly, before my time runs out, whether that is just perceived or real. I have a DD who is 9 years old and very anxious for a sibling. I too am hoping I've just been testing too early. I should know by the end of the weekend; I expect AF Sunday or Monday, my cycle was a tad wonky last month, though I'm usually 28 days like clockwork!

I would highly recommend the Saner TTC Thread http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1365778/a-saner-ttc-hunters-moon

I so appreciate the support there as well as the relaxed low key vibe.

Fingers crossed for you for a very happy Thanksgiving!!

#24 ·
A few months ago I had a late period (thought I might be pregnant, I wasnt) and then for the last 2 months I have had period ever two weeks! My fiance and I decided to actually try to get pregnant but I have no idea when i ovulate. My last period started the 26th of october and we tried a few days after and just again on the 9th. I guess we shall see. I have a feeling i wont be just because it seems like I have the worst luck getting what I want. (i've never even won a game of bingo!) Well on to waiting....

#25 ·
So glad I thought to come on here and see if there was a TWW thread! I'm only 2dpo, and I'm going insane! We use a donor, and the timing wasn't awesome on this cycle, and it was our first round for this prospective babe, so odds are not stacked in our favour, but I'm *hopeful* anyway. We've done insems three times, and wound up with two pregnancies, so I'm hoping my luck will hold! I have NO idea how I'm going to get through the next 10-14days. I already want to test, which is totally ridiculous, I know.

Emmysue - that sounds frustrating! Are you familiar with "Taking Charge of your Fertility"?

Good luck to all!

#26 ·
SParkle, hang in there! Did you test today?

I have been at the hospital the past two days with my bestie who had to have a hysterectomy. She had such invasive, prolific fibroids that her uterus was 20 times the size of a normal one--incredible. She's now in the labor and delivery unit recovering so I have seen many newborn beautiful babies with their happy families. I thought it might have been torture but it was delicious.

I am still having lots of lower uterine cramping. The cramps are similar but distinct from menstrual cramps. So. I am feeling pretty good about our chances of conceiving this month. Still. I am trying to. Remain. Calm. And measured.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.