Please Look. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-07-2012, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am in the wrong area, but I felt you all would be able to help. We had a fail with birth control. Just trying to stay calm. I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant that I have had with all my others. Do you think I ovulated twice? Is this a triphasic? Please give your opinion. I usually don't BFP until DPO 17. Going crazy until AF starts. Usually have a 25-28 day cycle with a LP of 7-13 days.

Fertility Chart

#2 of 3 Old 11-08-2012, 06:59 AM

What is your typical cover line? I don't think this chart is triphasic, as that would usually happen at/after implantation, and 3DPO is a pretty fast implantation, imo. I do not think you ovulated twice.

Hang in there... I know that worried feeling. hug.gif

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#3 of 3 Old 11-08-2012, 07:37 AM

If your body releases multiple eggs, it would be within hours of each other. After that the progesterone being released by your corpus luteum (the follicle that released the egg) prevents another follicle from becoming dominant and releasing another egg.  You physically cannot release another egg days after the first. It is more likely that you ovulated on the 30th then the 27th and that this program failed at telling you when you ovulated properly. I hope that answers your question.

Me (33), DH (35) and DD1 (3) conceived naturally after 6 months. After TTC#2 for 15 months, finally got a pos.gif on my second cycle of Clomid, DD2 born Sept, 2013. Can I convince my DH it's a great idea to have another one?

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page