Forum Jump: 

#1 of 30 Old 11-11-2012, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Nov. 11 to Nov. 18

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

Banana731

bdavis912

devilish

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

Jillgayle

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess 

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake
SuzieSmiles
sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

ciga

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dakipode

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

sarahl918

skeemama

SparkleMaman

Starfish11

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
anyalily
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 30 Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey, anyalily, thanks for the new thread. I will probably need to be moved again soon, just waiting on AF at this point.

Have a good week, everyone!

Now that I am a mom I no longer have time for knit.gif,teapot2.GIF,read.gif
#3 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 02:52 AM

I wasn't going to try and conceive this month as I didn't want morning sickness over Christmas. But I changed my mind because I'm impatient! I had a miscarriage in February, and also an extremely early one last month so I'm going to be very cautiously hopeful and try not to have high hopes. I think I'm due to ovulate anytime between now and Thursday. My only concern is that my abdomen has felt a bit sensitive since my last period, but it could just be trapped wind or something like that, I hope.

#4 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 AM

I am giggling over the "trapped wind" comment :)  I hope it's nothing serious, either, and that you a successful month TTC.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#5 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 AM

We're all about the trapped wind in this house! Thanks, I hope it's successful, early miscarriages are rather tiresome!

#6 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 04:02 PM

I feel the same way about trapped wind and our house. I had no idea that living with toddlers would mean that it would take prominence in my life!

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#7 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all! I am starting to look forward to trying again. If course now DH is freaked out about money. It is always hard for me to take time off from TTC because I am afraid he is going to change his mind! I am just waiting on AF like Dakipode... Not sure if we are going to try this month, or just un-try, or prevent. whistling.gif

My friends are so sick of trying to keep track of if we are trying or preventing, and I am tired of it too. It is so hard because it doesn't work right away when we feel like leaping and then we chicken out.

We got out house all put together after the exterminator. Whew. I just hope it is totally over for good. That was so stressful!

My cousin (and close friend) got a BFP and a heart beat after their second round of IVF, they transferred right around my BF and miscarriage. I am so so happy for them and also feel a longing about being PG together. I didn't get to be preggers with anyone I knew last time. 

I blather!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#8 of 30 Old 11-12-2012, 10:45 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#9 of 30 Old 11-13-2012, 09:21 AM

Hello! I have not posted on MDC in ages, but here I type!
We were not really TTC, but we were not going out of the way to prevent either. Now I am waiting on a two weeks past due menses after 3 negative pregnancy tests. I would rather have a positive test, but a visit would relieve my anxiety.

+ + =
#10 of 30 Old 11-13-2012, 10:14 AM

Anyalily; I know exactly how you feel! For the past year or two I've been going between wanting a second child and then chickening out and not wanting one. And of course money is always an issue. But I've finally decided that I'm ready for number 2 and it'll be an advantage for our daughter as she is homeschooled. I think she'd really benefit from having a sibling.

Good luck everyone!

#11 of 30 Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 AM

AndrewsMother, I know how you feel! Past due AF + BFN = major anxiety. I hope you get your positive soon!! It's really not fair when the two (three...four) week wait drags on and on.

I did my OPK thing for the first time today (CD11). I got one with a really easy digital smiley face screen so I wouldn't go crazy squinting at lines during my first time with this. I also got a BBT thermometer, though I just started logging temps yesterday so I don't really expect too much info from that this month. I'm not loving all of these add-ons, but I'm hoping I'll get some confirmation that I O this month. 

#12 of 30 Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 PM

Ugh!  I understand the money thing.  It's why we're waiting to be ready too.  We've already pushed back from ttc in November to hopefully ttc in January, but so far dh is still worried about finances.  :(

#13 of 30 Old 11-14-2012, 05:50 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#14 of 30 Old 11-14-2012, 10:23 AM

Thanks for the new thread anyalily :) 

No major updates to report here. Still waiting on AF as well, should be here tomorrow. I took a few early tests (bad, I know) but they were all BFN. The last one really sent me over the edge - I got super emotional & started crying to my husband which is a bit irrational seeing as we've only been trying two months! But having the mc this summer after getting pregnant on the first try really complicated things for me emotionally. After that I really thought about how much energy I have been putting into "trying" and decided I need to take my mind off of it, take the pressure off of me, and just enjoy the ride. This will be easier now that the holidays are coming, we'll be traveling, and celebrating, and that's always less stressful than waiting around to see if you're pregnant or not. 

Hope the rest of you are feeling positive & keeping good spirits. Looking forward to hearing some good news!

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#15 of 30 Old 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Welcome to the new folks! I hope to see lots of BFPs soon!

Just about O time here, so now we get to start the fun part!

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#16 of 30 Old 11-14-2012, 09:46 PM

Nothing new over here, either... Just waiting to O still... La la la la la.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#17 of 30 Old 11-15-2012, 06:15 AM

Thanks for the new thread! We are waiting to know now....I had been really positive about this month going into it and had really hoped to maintain that attitude until I either saw a BFP or AF showed up...but we are a few days into the 2ww and I just don't have a good feeling about it.....we shall see I guess....

Karinlady.gif - breastfeeding fbbf.gif, cloth diapering: cd.gif, cosleeping ;familybed2.gif, homeschooling homeschool.gif, babywearing femalesling.GIF!, AP Mama to Martin, Ivy Rose, Patrick and Neva , wife to Kevinjammin.gif

#18 of 30 Old 11-15-2012, 09:58 AM

Hi ladies! Is it okay if I join again?  I stopped posting after last winter when I got my BFN on the one cycle that Dh gave me to TTC.  I was disappointed and had promised him that we would wait for him to be ready, and I had no idea when that would be.  Well he went on a TDY in April (basically a 3 month business trip for the Army) and then we PCS'd in July to Hawaii.  Right after we got here he told me that he had thought a lot about it when he was gone and that we could start trying in May 2013 (when I graduated from school), we talked about it and since I really want a fall/winter baby next time we agreed to start trying in December.  So here I am, cd3 on my last cycle of WTTC!  I can't believe how fast it's coming.  Hopefully my BFP will come soon too.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#19 of 30 Old 11-15-2012, 09:14 PM

I took an OPK just now... It's not quite as dark as the control line, but it's getting there, so I imagine I'll O in the next day or so.

#20 of 30 Old 11-16-2012, 06:12 AM

Happy baby making and welcome to the new ttc-ers! I am glad I o'd when I did because DH and I have been sick as have our kids so any bbd would have to be done grudgingly. I feel bad when it comes down to just bbd for conception purposes, you know?

Btw, a couple of weeks ago when we were bbd DH exclaimed one night: Dell! You are 37! WHY do you want sex this much?! It's not normal.

Cracked me up.

#21 of 30 Old 11-16-2012, 11:42 AM

So confused, was supposed to get AF yesterday but she hasn't shown. I took another Wondfo test this morning and it was negative. Today is CD30. Usually my cycles are 29 days. I had a D&C in August and it took 35 days after to get my first period. Then I had a 27 day cycle. I guess it is entirely possible that my cycle is just 'recalibrating' and isn't as predictable as it used to be. Blah! 

#22 of 30 Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 PM

Hi Everyone!

Just came across this thread and hoping to join you. Not sure why I hadn't come across it before but it seems like a good place to be... I'm TTC this month, 2nd try... missed m/c, etc... in August.

Could you please add me "waiting to O"? Thanks!

And, hey Sarahl918 - was thinking about you and wondering how you were doing... Darn frustrating cycles aren't they? Mine haven't been normal length either since, well you know... I averaged 26 day cycles before and since August have had a 31 and a 28, go figure... Sorry you're in such a frustrating place, hope you get your BFP soon:) 

Glad to be joining you all. wave.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#23 of 30 Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM

Hi Suzie!! So happy to see you here! Yes, it is extremely frustrating. I am used to being able to expect things on a specific day, the not knowing is driving me up the wall. If I'm not pregnant, I just want to be able to move onto next month. It is an exercise in patience... something I lack much of, I'm learning. In a way I am relieved to hear that you've had slightly irregular cycles too, makes me think this is just a normal part of recovery. Hope this cycle is it for you!! I have a good feeling it will happen soon for us both. smile.gif

#24 of 30 Old 11-17-2012, 02:57 PM

Hello all the newcomers! Welcome. May your stay be short and sweet.

My OPKs are now completely negative, so I guess I missed it. LOL Please move me to waiting to know.

#25 of 30 Old 11-18-2012, 06:37 AM

Maybe you just didn't get to the threshold CD?

Still waiting to O here! *drums fingers*

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#26 of 30 Old 11-18-2012, 07:11 AM

I'm currently on the 2 week wait now, so I should hopefully find out at the end of the month.

#27 of 30 Old 11-18-2012, 10:48 AM

Morning gals! Still overdue on AF over here. Usually get my period on CD30, today is CD32. Last month got it on CD28 though. Took a FRER yesterday, negative. Cheapie Wondfo today, negative. Last night I had a dream that I got a BFP, then I had a dream I got AF. :) At least tomorrow we are flying back home to Virginia for the week so I'll have a lot to take my mind off things if it still hasn't showed. 

Sidenote, I don't think I'll order those Wondfos again if this isn't my cycle. Too much temptation to test when they're so cheap, and Lord knows I don't need to be taking any early tests! 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

#28 of 30 Old 11-18-2012, 01:21 PM

Sarah - I completely understand the patience thing, it is something I try to work on every day, although lately I've been quite unsuccessful. It makes me feel a little better too, to know that I'm not the only one that now has weird cycles due to similar 'changes'... Bummer you're still having to wait... at least you have a trip planned for a nice distraction:) I have a really good feeling about both of us as well. Another coincidence about your dream... I had a dream two nights ago that I got a BFP, so cool to have those, positives in dreams have to be a good thing! Just ignore the second AF dream! lol.gif

Thanks for the welcome CDsMom1031. Those darn OPKs, I wonder if they are more stress than they are worth! I too plan to use them this cycle and hope they don't freak me out...

Sending positive vibes to all and especially dust.gif to those in their 2WW!!

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#29 of 30 Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 PM

Hi! I'm still not quite sure where I belong. FF gave me an O date on CD 13 based on a pretty clear temp shift and CM, but I've been getting negative OPKs every day. Starting OPKs and temping I was really hoping they would confirm each other but now I'm still confused. When I started ttc I felt in tune with my body and after months of second guessing I'm totally out of touch. I'll keep up the OPks and see what happens I guess. We're headed out on a road trip to Asheville this week (so excited!), not sure how testing on the road will go. The good news is that if FF is right we had great timing.

I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!
#30 of 30 Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

New thread's up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1368443/the-being-thankful-one-thread

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page