Forum Jump: 

#1 of 24 Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Nov. 19 to Nov. 25

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

Banana731

bdavis912

devilish

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

InLove2009

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

Jillgayle

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess 

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake
SuzieSmiles
sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

ciga

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dakipode

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

sarahl918

skeemama

SparkleMaman

Starfish11

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

WildDoula

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
anyalily
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

samy23 

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

heartbeat.gif August BFP's heartbeat.gif

TwighlightJoy BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif July BFP's heartbeat.gif

nearlyelated

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 24 Old 11-19-2012, 10:42 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread anyalily! And I love the title.

I can be moved to the 2WW. I O'ed on Friday (FF says Thursday due to my temp shift, but O pains and EWCM was Friday, so I disagree with FF). Waiting til the 30th to test. And I've decided not to temp for the 2WW and see if that helps cut down on me obsessing smile.gif

Who's testing soon??

Married to my wonderful DH 5/2010, Mom to DS1 Kayden 7-14-2011 wild.gif and DS2 Jakob 8-29-2013 babyf.gif

Owned by Friesians and Drum Horses, plus the dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens

#3 of 24 Old 11-20-2012, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Hi ladies, I think I'm ready to join you, hopefully my body is getting back into some sort of routine since my loss in July. Right now I am Waiting to Know, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a BFN since we haven't really been trying. We're coming up on three years of NTNP mixed with trying and one loss, so deciding on the next steps to try and figure out why we can't get/stay pregnant. I'm thinking a complete blood work up and a thyroid panel, to see if anything's off there. We don't have insurance, so tests will have to come as we can save for them. In the meantime, we'll just keep trying and improving our health. 

Good luck to everyone else in the TWW! goodvibes.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#4 of 24 Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 PM - Thread Starter

Happy holiday week, everyone! I am pre-o and actually trying to prevent this month, due to stressed out husband syndrome and not quite feeling ready physically. Happy, fertile vibes to all! I hear cranberry is good for fertility. winky.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#5 of 24 Old 11-21-2012, 06:23 AM

I don't know what to say at the moment.  It feels like I should just move on and forget about ttc for now, maybe for good.  Our finances are in such a bad place and we just don't know if it will ever get better. Dh wants more kids, like me, but worries about the finances.  A lot.  I don't want to add stress by talking about another baby, but feel like I don't want to just give up on ever having a bub again.  :(

To everyone ttc this month, I hope this is your month and that there will be tons of graduates from this thread.  :)

#6 of 24 Old 11-21-2012, 08:00 AM

Thanks again, AnyaLily for the new thread!  I tried posting yesterday, but couldn't. 

BeautifulCanvas: We are in the same position, and were that way with DS#1.  I don't know if there is ever a perfect time, but you and your DH will know when it feels as though it is at least a LESS stressful time.  I worry about finances, and space (we are only in a 2 bed, 1 bath) with adding a second one. But I am getting older and I want DS to have a sibling. 

LivingSky: Wishing you the best while you wait! 

AFM: I am still waiting to O- should be tomorrow. I have been taking prenatals more religiously this month (with B6 and B12) just in case my LP is what has tripped us up the last few months. Started BDng on CD11, and skipped last night.  Plan is try again tonight CD 13 and tomorrow and watch for ECWM.  I am not temping this month, I find I get too obsessive with it, just watching cm.  Thankfully, DH (who usually works nights) is off for the holidays which gives us lots of time together.  I can't help but think that if we are successful this month, this will be the exact time we conceived DS#1 three years ago!  Maybe the stars will align again :)

Wishing all of you a happy and healthy holiday!

WOHM   geek.gif , wife to fuzmalesling.gif since 10/07, momma to jog.gif born 8/22/10 and belly.gifEDD 8/16/13

#7 of 24 Old 11-21-2012, 09:40 AM

wave.gif Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Anayalilly- COuld you move me into TWW. I o'ed 2 days ago on CD 15.

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#8 of 24 Old 11-21-2012, 10:03 AM

Hi everyone! I am getting so anxious about next month.  I promised myself I wouldn't mention TTC at all to Dh during this cycle (so as not to stress him out even more lol), and it's driving me crazy!  So instead I talk about it to everyone else whistling.gif

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#9 of 24 Old 11-23-2012, 11:44 PM

Hugs, BeautifulCanvas. I definitely understand tight finances and how that can affect TTC. I hope things turn around for you very soon, and you can come to a decision you're happy with. hug2.gif

Good luck hitting your O, Jillgayle! And good luck to you in the TWW, JustJennygoodvibes.gif

John16n33, that's the exact reason I love MDC. I don't have very many people in the "real world" to talk to about TTC, so it's nice to spend time here with you ladies! :)

AFM, AF started yesterday, so please move me to Waiting to O. Ordered some fertility tea for this cycle, and I'm going to be making an attempt at charting temps. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out if I'm even Oing with the temps. fingersx.gif

#10 of 24 Old 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM

WildDoula- Good luck with the fertiltea!  I have been charting for the last two years to TTA so at least I know that I am o'ing, which does ease some of the worries I have about TTC.

AFM- cd 12 and counting.  It feels weird being okay with TTA right now since I really don't want an August baby.  In the mean time I am busy trying to make some changes that will be necessary for TTC and when I pregnant, mostly remembering to take my vitamin every day, drinking more water, less caffeine, and eating healthier.  I am also reading up on the getting pregnant chapters of TCOYF, I pretty much skimmed over them before since we were TTA.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#11 of 24 Old 11-25-2012, 04:45 AM

Good morning, everyone! I got a BFP last Wednesday so I can be moved to pregnant smile.gif

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#12 of 24 Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 AM

Congrats Starfish!! joy.gif  Wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy and birth! goodvibes.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#13 of 24 Old 11-25-2012, 02:42 PM

Starfish11- Congratulations!!!!

-Meagan

#14 of 24 Old 11-25-2012, 03:25 PM

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

I tend to go through periods where this is all I can think about and than there are other periods where I have so much else going on that I don't think about it. 

I think right now I am trying to step away enough so that I don't think about it constantly. 

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#15 of 24 Old 11-25-2012, 05:06 PM

Congrats starfish!

Beautiful Canvas- I understand the difficulty of finding the "right time." I wish you peace in whatever you decide.

AFM- :/

I have no idea what's going on. I don't know if I O'ed or if I just haven't gotten there yet. I cant temp because dd3 still wakes me a couple times in the night. It's so frustrating. My cycles haven't gotten back to my normal pattern yet, but I've had discernible O everytime for a while now. But this cycle i had Barely any EWCM, none of My normal O signs when It was happening (if it even did). It's the ONE cycle that really matters, and my body is letting me down.

I'm so ambivilant about all of this. I want try for the baby, but ideally it would have been later. I want to be happy about the chance to move overseas, but I'm having a hard time because of the delays it puts on expanding our family. This is just :/

Please move me to WTF is going on greensad.gif

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#16 of 24 Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 AM

Congratulations, Starfish11! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos!

AFM: On CD 18. Thought I had started the TWW, but started to have O pains last night (????) in the middle of the night. Woke me up out of sleep.  They lasted until this morning.  We bd'd on CD 11, CD13,  and CD15 and thought we were good since I had EWCM on CD15. I  guess we Will try to bd again tonight, but worried that we missed it again!!!

WOHM   geek.gif , wife to fuzmalesling.gif since 10/07, momma to jog.gif born 8/22/10 and belly.gifEDD 8/16/13

#17 of 24 Old 11-26-2012, 06:14 PM

Starfish: Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! joy.gif

Banana: Hugs to you. hug2.gif I'm sorry things aren't going as planned. It can be frustrating. It's normal not to O every single cycle, but it can be maddening when it doesn't happen the cycle you want it to. 

Jillgayle: You might still be okay. Sperm can live up to 5 days before finding the egg, so there's still a chance! Good luck in your TWW. :)

AFM: CD4 here, so not much to report. I don't know if it's the tea, or if it's just how my cycles are going to be since my loss, but I haven't had one single cramp this AF. and my flow is so much lighter! Which is CRAZY for me, usually I'm in bed with my Ibuprofen and heating pad the entire time. Amazing difference. 

#18 of 24 Old 11-26-2012, 06:28 PM

Hi All,

First off HUGE CONGRATS TO STARFISH!!!!!!!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Banana - I'm sorry everything is all out of sorts in your life. I am still hopeful everything will fall into place very soon! <3
LivingSky - Good Luck! goodvibes.gif
WildDoula - We lost a baby July 2012 and are back to TTC again too. I hope the tea works and you get your BFP as soon as you're ready!
Anya - Big Hugs. Hopefully everything runs smoothly when you're ready to start trying again.
Canvas - I'm sorry you are so stressed. I know finances can really suck! Big Hugs for peace in your life.
Jill - I bet this is the cycle!!
Jenny -Fingers Crossed!!
John - I have done that for my husband a few times too so I completely understand wanting to tell the rest of the world! LOL
Tinytina - I think we all here completely understand how easy it is to let ttc stuff consume our life.

AFM - I am having a really hard time this past week. I am currently on CD 61 and I am completely drained emotionally. At the beginning of this cycle I was so optimistic and now everything has fallen apart. I got a tattoo for the baby we lost and since then I have been in such a funk. I find myself crying over the miscarriage all the time, which I hate because I thought I was finally moving on. The holiday was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I think a large part of that is because a friend and his girlfriend are pregnant and they barely know each other. I am happy for them but it really hurts to see these "strangers" having a baby with each other; meanwhile our baby isn't with us. I just miss him/her so much, which sounds stupid because I never "met" them. I can't explain it, it's just how I feel. I have AF/Pregnancy symptoms this week and I just want some answers. I keep getting negatives so I'm 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant, I just want AF to come so I can put this cycle behind me. Hopefully all this crying means AF is around the corner.

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#19 of 24 Old 11-26-2012, 07:15 PM

FreedEmll- I will be praying for you!

-Meagan

#20 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 08:22 AM

FreedEmll  hug2.gif  Sorry for all of your turmoil. I'm hopeful for your that your cycle resets and you can find some peace. 

AFM, I am at cd25 and looking back at my chart now, I don't think I O'd again. This would be my 3rd cycle of no O I think. I did take a week off from temping because of travel and my sleep schedule was all over the place. I'm frustrated. My Dr. said to OPK for 3 months then come in and figure out a plan if I haven't gotten a +, but I'm feeling very impatient. I am strongly considering trying vitex next cycle, but I've heard both good and bad things about it.

I plan to get back on track with charting, but this month was pretty disruptive. We just got back from Asheville yesterday and I miss the mountains! I seriously love that town and would move there in a heartbeat. All the indie bookstores *swoon* I would never get anything done. Back to work today. I'm just riding out the rest of this cycle and trying to stay calm. I guess to look on the bright side, with the OPKs all being - and my temps all staying on the lower side, I can manage my expectations and not go crazy symptom spotting.

#21 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 09:30 AM

AF is here so move me to Waiting to O please.

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#22 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 10:25 AM

Sorry, EM. I hope your next cycle brings you better news in quicker time.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#23 of 24 Old 11-27-2012, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1368913/the-one-thread-november-27-to-december-2

#24 of 24 Old 07-20-2013, 08:34 PM

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
A

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page