December TWW Thread - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-23-2012, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You're strong dahlia. I hate that one lonely line.

Serena plenty of women have absolutely no symptoms at all! That can be a good sign. A lack of any symptoms can be a symptom itself smile.gif don't get discouraged. How long have you been TTC?

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Well I'm 36 and a half lol been trying about 6 months and had a miscarriage in oct, got really sore bbs that time.
My dp is 28 so not as worried about time running out as me :/
Old 12-23-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning ladies! Omg this is the longest wait ever. The only think I have going for me this time is that sperm count and motility are high. I keep thinking I have symptoms but have to remind myself it's way too early. So then I google ovulation symptoms. I'm assuming I O'd on Friday. Starting getting nauseous last night and this morning and my nipples are a little sore. Since its so early it has to be ovulation symptoms/hormones right? Ugh this was such a long journey with my ex husband. I hope now it doesn't take as long. I have 3 beautiful amazing step kids. But I want to be pregnant so bad. This has consumed my life since I was 22 now 31. Sending happy baby thoughts to all. 2013 will be great for us smile.gif

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 12:21 PM

I have heard plenty of positive stories about women over 30 having healthy pregnancies and babies. I'm sure it will happen for you Serena!

Becky- I get really strong post-O symptoms. Nausea. Tired. No sore nipples, but my boobs don't even get sore with pregnancy or AF. But, it is probably a little too early for actual pregnancy symptoms if you're 2dpo and is most likely post-O symptoms. give it a few more days and then start the real symptom spotting! 😃Good luck! I hope your journey is a short one

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM

Aw thanks, MamaMash. I just think of it as, well, eventually, I'll see those 2 beautiful lines. It's kind of like sitting at a stop light.. you see so many people driving by, taking their turn, and you have to sit and wait for what feel like forever, but eventually you get the green light too :) I just feel it inside of me, that this will happen for me (and all of us!) if we just stay positive about it.

Keep pushing forward, Serena!! Your day will come!

Hugs and baby dust to you all

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Awww thx guys for the positive thoughts smile.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 02:27 PM

Omg. I caved. Took a $tree test. There was no line. I left it for awhile. And now I think maybe possibly maybe there is a line. Maybe.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:34 PM

AHHHHHH MAMAMASH! squeee! ok. breathe! Take one tomorrow morning!!!! ahh so excited for you!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 02:37 PM

I'm stress-eating pretzels now lol. I'm so so so anxious for all of us!!

Old 12-23-2012, 02:40 PM

It could be Evap?? But it's pink. Definitely pink. Ahhh! Not getting too excited. Ugh damn you $tree damn you. I didn't even know what I was doing and all of a sudden I was in the bathroom with a little plastic cup haha.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:19 PM

LOL happens to the best of us! The weird subconcious drive to pee on something hahaha. God, I really want to test too. But 8 days past O is way too soon. Right? Talk me down, ladies!

Ugh it doesn't help that I'm feeling super emotional right now. The littlest things are bringing me close to tears. Like that damn Apple commercial with the little girl singing "I'll be home for Christmas" to her grandpa. Oy!nut.gif

MamaMash, I am indescribably excited and optimistic for you right now!!!! joy.gif

Old 12-23-2012, 03:19 PM

Thanks mamamash! I guess since I have PCOS I don't know what it feels like to ovulate. We just went Christmas shopping and I almost passed out. So light headed but Target was really hot. Positive thoughts for all. I keep messing with my fiancé telling him its gonna be twins.

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 03:26 PM

Dahlia 8dpo is a bit early. But some people get very early BFP's! So who knows.The crazy emotions are a good sign! I'm still not convinced. I might try to take a pic and post it here. But only If I can do it from my phone... Trying to be sneaky around DH!

Becky could you have O earlier?? Dizzy is a good sign too. My BFF was so incredibly lightheaded and dizzy through both her pregnancies 😊

Old 12-23-2012, 03:34 PM

Ok I don't even know if this is gonna work... But if you can see it what do you think?? 😃

Old 12-23-2012, 03:35 PM

Same test different angle

Old 12-23-2012, 03:36 PM

I don't think I O'd earlier. I had an ultrasound before our insemination and had 2 follicles. Dr said I should ovulate in the next couple of days. Friday was when I felt the cramping. I found this online and maybe the symptoms are more intense from the clomid. "Clomid is a fertility drug which raises levels of the hormone progesterone and is used to induce ovulation in women who want to become pregnant but no longer produce eggs or ova. As mentioned before, Progesterone is a hormone responsible for breast tenderness and other pre-ovulation symptoms and may cause hot flashes, night sweats, headaches and other post ovulation symptoms. Some women have also reported post ovulation symptoms of depression or emotionalism. Post ovulation symptoms for women on Clomid or fertility drugs may be much more severe than the symptoms of women not taking medication."

angel.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 03:38 PM

MamaMash I see it!!

Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM

Definitely test again first thing in the morning!!!! Looking good so far! YAY!! biggrinbounce.gif

Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM

Oh ok Becky. Progesterone and clomid could definitely make post-O symptoms intense!

You do!? Not just humoring me? Could it be Evap?

Old 12-23-2012, 03:41 PM

arg, I keep posting before I'm actually done lol. As far as my crazy emotions go, I'm just trying to look at it as just being emotional.. not as a symptom. I'm just emotional and that's that haha.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:43 PM

I'm no expert, as I've only ever gotten a false positive (wompwomp :(  ) and negative tests haha... But I do think that I can see pink in it! How long did you leave it?  I want you to pee on another one right this very second, but I know that's probably not the best choice lol. I have a good feeling for you!

Old 12-23-2012, 03:58 PM

Lol ok ok you are just emotional. Annnnd no. Not peeing on another right now haha. Maybe in the morning. This was a pretty diluted urine too cause I've still been drinking like a frickin' race horse. I've only ever gotten my BFP with my daughter and I was 3 days late. So that was a dark line. And then bfn every other time I had the urge to test. Agh. Who really knows... 😊

Old 12-23-2012, 04:02 PM

Ohh and I don't know how long it was sitting there. Awhile. I looked at it a couple minutes after peeing on it and didn't see anything. So I went and made cookies (washed my hand of course 😉) and then I all of a sudden wanted to look at it again. So, awhile. Which is why I think possibly it could be an Evap line

Old 12-23-2012, 04:23 PM

Def test first thing in the morning, if the mood strikes, and let us know!! What kind of cookies did you make? I've been having the hankering to make some, but no idea what I'm in the mood for. That's been a big problem recently. Poor husband hasn't been having many great dinners cause I'm just not hungry, unless its for something very specific. So, haven't really been in the cooking mood.

Old 12-23-2012, 04:27 PM

arg the same friend that I was talking to you guys about the other day, is pestering me to test NOW. I keep telling her it's too early, and she's like why?? why?? I explained it to her in detail about how long it can take for everything from fertilization to implantation, and she won't let up! You'd think she'd know all this, since she's gotten pregnant twice within a year and a half! lol! Even after telling her why it's still too early she said, Well do it tomorrow then. As if 9 days past O isn't early haha.. oh boy. I warned her that I'm emotional today but that lady just won't take a hint!

Old 12-23-2012, 04:44 PM

We'll see how I feel in the morning! I made little simple sugar cookies that I dipped in green and red sugar. Very festive haha. At least it sounds like your friend is being positive now!! If you aren't scared to possibly see a bfn then I say test 😉

Old 12-23-2012, 04:59 PM

Dahlia don't do it!!!! My friend convinced me to test early once and I knew better bi knew it was too early. It was a BFN and then I was upset. Hold out! Mamamash did u post a pic? Maybe I can't see it from my phone. Going on computer now

angel.gif
Old 12-23-2012, 05:03 PM

That's true, it's good that she's being positive :) Like I said, I'm like dr. jekyll and mr. hyde today. One minute I'm super pissed at something, and the next I want to cry. Could just be pms though..

I just feel so sure that it'll be negative, that I don't want to waste a test, ya know? I'm definitely hitting $tree tomorrow... their tests seem to be good luck around here!! All I have are Wondfos, 3 FRER, and 2 CB digi... I don't want to waste the expensive ones, and who knows, maybe $tree is the magical place to go!

Old 12-23-2012, 05:03 PM

I posted 2. One is a little fuzzy but I think you can see the "line" better in that one

Old 12-23-2012, 05:05 PM

Mamamash just looked on the computer. Second pic with different angle is clearly 2 lines plus dilute urine....gonna go with BFP!!!!! Merry Christmas. You clearly have more than just cookies in the oven smile.gif

angel.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List