December TWW Thread - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Omg I missed your post JoyfamMama! I am so happy all your testing is covered! What a blessing!! I know there are good things in your future, one of which being sweet little babies 😊 scary weather! It's like that here in Utah today too. I ventured out to the grocery store but that's just down the street.

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#482 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 04:50 PM

Dahlia, i see a faint line, congrats! i hope you get your darker lines soon!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#483 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 04:59 PM

thank you thank you!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#484 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 05:02 PM

blonhrt- how are you feeling?

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#485 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 06:19 PM

Mamamash- too funny! I got a new silver kitchen aid too for xmass! DH can't stand not to have homemade pumpkin pie for the holidays. DD and mother in law broke my old one around Easter! Also, I can commiserate with you on the caffeine front! I went from 3 cups a day, plus 1 to 2 monsters a day. Since turkey day, I only have 1 in the am and that's it!
Unless my ex messes with me I should get the kids back tomorrow!! Yeah!!

Sparkle- TY on the avatar. A symbol for family just felt right!! :-)

Dahlia- yeah to bag pains!! Ok I'm lame, I think I see a line but I need a pointer...where should the line be on that tester?

AFM- not sure! Have lots of creamy cm. usually I'm dry at this time of the month. I feel bloated and am gassy but that would be in line with AF that should rear her head on Tuesday.
#486 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 06:19 PM

Lol vag pains!!
#487 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 06:33 PM

I posted a different pic earlier with an arrow pointing to the line smile.gif it's in this thread like a page back

#488 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 06:47 PM

dahlia, i see it on all, esp. the new one. i think you are pregnant!

Partner to one: '08  Mama to three: '08, '11, '13  homebirth.jpgintactlact.gif
#489 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 06:52 PM

K, I went back and looked! I've never seen a test like that! I can see a line!! So excited for the am test!!
#490 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:03 PM

I went and looked for like the umpteenth time and I totally can see it now! I'm so excited for your frer! My $tree tests were so faint but my frer showed right away and sooo much darker. Yay dahlia!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#491 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:23 PM

Dahlia, I'm really achy, been stuffy for about a week, and really crampy. I'd like to start thinking I may be pregnant, especially since I'm late! But I took a test today and it was still negative. I'm going to wait and test again on Friday. And HOPE I get some answers!!! greensad.gif

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

#492 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:24 PM

Is being stuff a pregnancy sign? I've heard that a lot

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#493 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:26 PM

I think sickness is generally a possible sign, because many women experience their immune system lowering for the body to accept the pregnancy smile.gif

#494 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:27 PM

Becky- stuff? Lol I think auto- correct was being bad!
#495 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:29 PM

Lol stuffy

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#496 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:30 PM

Blonhrt88 that makes total sense...bring on the sickness smile.gif

angel.gif
#497 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 07:41 PM

I had this terrible cold that had pretty much gone away and then right at implantation (I had a temp dip so I'm assuming that's when implantation was) it came back with avengence for a few days. Now I'm just stuffy. So I'd say sickness in general can be a symptom 😀

#498 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 08:24 PM

Dahlia- Pretty sure I see a line!!! Yay for September babies!!!

blonhrt- Don't give up yet! I'm still hoping for your BFP

OMG I missed out the last few hours-days. Sorry!

AFM-I went and did my blood test today (because my order accidently got cancelled on xmas eve). Anyway it went from 20 to 654 in 5 days (double time of 23 hours). OMG if I have twins I'm gonna crap myself. We also went looking at minivans today, but I just bought a honda accord in July and they are trying to give me $3500 less so looks like were going to make the honda work with 3 (hopefully not 4) kids.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#499 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 08:31 PM

Wow, you ladies have been chatty while I've been at work all day! :)

Dahlia, I think I see it! Can't wait for the AM test. Do you have an Answer or a FRER or anything else? I like those once I see a possible squinter.

Becky, I will probably test on the 1st. I'd like to think I'll make it to the 3rd but I probably won't! 11DPO is definitely early but a BFP is definitely possible. FF did an interesting study with a ton of their data that basically said that before 11DPO a BFN can't be trusted but after 11DPO a BFN is much less likely to be followed by a BFP. It's still possible, but unlikely. So I'm more likely to believe a BFN at 11DPO and start getting ready for AF as opposed to keep thinking I could be pregnant for a couple more days. And, of course, a BFP then is awesome too! So that's why I'm ok with 11DPO. blahblah.gif

Cindy, hope AF stays away!

Blonhrt, I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow! 

AFM: Still twiddling my thumbs at 5DPO. I've been so busy that time has flown by. Phew. So far, that is! Some cramps here and there and wondering if my boobs are starting to be sore but trying not to focus on it. ;)

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#500 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 08:47 PM

Omg Countrybound! Twins! I am terrified of that actually. Both my sisters have a set. I got a BFP and 10dpo and a really dark BFP at 12dpo, I already have had some round ligament pains, my heart rate is elevated, and I've been nauseated on and off. My sisters are telling me I'm having twins. My oldest says she can "smell it" lol.

Stay patient Katie! You can so hold out to 11dpo to get that beautiful little line.

#501 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 09:42 PM

MamaMash, please don't tell me that feeling nauseous early and having an elevated heart rate means twins... because I might be in trouble if this is true. winky.gif

Dahlia, I can't wait to see your frer! Sooo exciting!

Best of luck and lots of baby dust for all of you waiting for your BFPs!!!

AFM, I was quite nauseous earlier in the day and I'm constantly eating. I feel like I have a tiny cold coming on. Right now I'm feeling a bit cramp-y, and it worries me. I read that it can be a sign of pregnancy, but I also know that it can signal a m/c. Ugh. At least the nausea is a good sign and the cramping is mild. It probably doesn't help that I had a HUGE serving of sauteed kale with onions. Who knows how much of it is gas building up in there. orngbiggrin.gif  I so want a sticky bean... trying not to drive myself too crazy, but it's easier said than done.

Wife to Matt, Mama to DD Elliot (12/31/09). We familybed1.giffemalesling.GIFgoorganic.jpghomebirth.jpgcd.giffly-by-nursing1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif
#502 of 788 Old 12-26-2012, 09:48 PM

Katiecornflakes you are right everything I read says 10-11dpo to test. I can't wait until the 3rd because I work so I will prob test on the 1st too smile.gif

angel.gif
#503 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:20 AM

hey you guysssssssssssssss....

do you see it!?!? I'm freakin' out, man. orngtongue.gif I couldn't even wait 30 mins after my husband left for work to hop out of bed and test. I got 2 frer's that look like this, and a clear blue that says i'm not pregnant. But I know CB needs 50 miu of hcg while frer is only like 25.

Whaddya think!!?

#504 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:22 AM

Here's a second one if that one is hard to see

I'm shaking so hard.

#505 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:27 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Dahlia Waiting on pins and needles to see your FRER!!! So exciting!

MamaMash I am only 6 DPO, which seems ridiculously early to have cramping and stabby vaginal pains, but I know I am not imagining this. The past 6 months or so I have had no signs or symptoms in the first week of my TWW at all. I have only noticed things I attributed to possible pregnancy after 7-8 DPO. So hopeful this is a good sign!! On the other hand, it was me that said on this very thread that any symptoms observed before possible implantation were most likely progesterone mediated post-O symptoms. Back to the other thought, I also know implantation can occur around 5-6 DPO, so maybe. Still have a small amount of creamy CM, I never have that at this point in my cycle, and my Cx feels rather low. With DD I was sure we hadn't been successful our first month TTC and mistook IB at 7 or 8 DPO for the early start of my period (though after I got my BFP I realized it was nothing like my usual AF spotting, it was super brief, one morning only, very watery and light pink). Wow, twins! That would be pretty amazing!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#506 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:31 AM

Dahlia We cross posted smile.gif  Really light but I definitely see it in the second pic!!! joy.gifjoy.gifCongrats! joy.gifjoy.gifAre you going to call for bloodwork today?

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#507 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:33 AM

Dahlia And I HATE the CBEs, I don't like the blue dye tests at all!!

#508 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:47 AM

Yeah, its so faint!! Does it look like a bfp?? I don't quite believe it yet. I used a CB digi, which was negative, I don't trust the blue dye tests either! I need to get more tests! So I'm gonna get myself together, and go to the store, and hold my pee the whole time so it's good and concentrated when I get home haha...

#509 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:49 AM

That is a positive test Dahlia!! I really truly see it. No doubt. BFP!! I'd go for bloodwork.

#510 of 788 Old 12-27-2012, 03:52 AM

I'll make an appt today! I can barely think straight right now. ok. shower. store. pee. I'll be back on later, hopefully with a better lookin' test for you guys! dizzy.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page