December TWW Thread - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 05:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Starfish, sounds promising, I hope you get your bfp! I am definitely waiting until the 1st. I've seen too many bfn already. I also think I ovulated later and implanted super late because damn, I feel pregnant like nobody's business. I love it though, I'm just hoping I see that bfp!

Sparkle, it is exactly that, frustrating! I wish I could do an ultrasound on myself at home right now just to see a pic of what's going on lol.

Becky, you made me laugh out loud. That really is the million dollar question! I was supposed to start my period on the 25th. BUT, late ovulation is making me think maybe I should have started around the 27th....

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#602 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 AM

Becky don't count yourself out! I didn't have any IB. And due to an inflation dip on my chart I know when I implanted (7dpo). I also didn't have it with my dd. as far as cm goes I noticed last month I have creamy cm up until about 7-8dpo and then it dried up. This month it got watery/creamy after 7dpo and has more or less stayed that way. I probably won't get my lab results until Monday dang it. Which is the same day I should hear from my doctor as well (a different doctor sent the orders to the lab) so hopefully I can go back and get them done again to be see if my levels are rising.

My poor DD caught this damn cough. We were up most the night coughing and just being miserable. We both had a fever. Hers getting up to 102.3. Poor baby. It's a cuddle on the couch kind of day.

Dahlia can't wait to hear your results!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#603 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:04 AM

Ugh not having a good start to my day. I can't access my lab results on the labcorp site, the doc offices are closed, I had a fight with my husband, and my test line isn't any darker today :( so now I'm a knot of anxiety.

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#604 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:25 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't even ask about anyone else. I really really hope you all are doing well today, and that you all have little babies brewing :) I'm just such a mess right now. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but once my husband and I started talking about our argument I started crying and I. can't. stop. This is ridiculous. I need help hah..

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#605 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:56 AM

Aww what a rough start to the day Dahlia! Don't stress about your line not being darker. It's can take 72 hours for your hcg levels to double. Everything is fine!! Fighting with dh is so normal during pregnancy. Your hormones are so crazy.

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#606 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 08:26 AM

Thank you MamaMash :) The horrible bout of crying finally stopped. lol.. now just sleepy. I feel like I belong in a looney bin. Thank you for telling me that about the hcg. I had no idea; I thought it was supposed to be doubling way faster than that! I feel so much better, thank you!! smile.gif How are you feeling? I'm so sorry that you and your daughter are both sick :( That's no fun at all. I'm sending healing thoughts your way!! Feel better soon

Blonhrt and Starfish- I'm so anxious for you guys to test!! Good luck!

Serena, Sparklemaman, and Becky-- Hang in there!! Best of luck for some more bfps!

If I accidentally forgot anyone, I'm sorry! goodvibes.gif to all you ladies!

#607 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 AM

Hello All! New to this site but looking for more information and more people to talk to because I don't want to get my family overly excited about a pregnancy so I'm not sharing all this info with them yet. Anyways- I *hope* we may be pregnant, even though this morning I got my first BFN with a First Response HPT. I am due for AF to begin January 1 and believe I am 11 DPO. Yesterday I started seeing some spotting while at work, enough that it was in my underwear, darker than a normal AF. Im still spotting today and I've never gotten mine early, certainly not 5 days early but I know this could just be AF starting. Hope not but preparing myself for that bc I have no other symptoms... Going to test again Dec 31! Hoping for that BFP!
#608 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 09:29 AM

Welcome, Pearldoodle :) Good luck! You could try using Wondfos (order them on amazon, they're cheap), I got my first faint bfp with them at 11 dpo and have heard of other women claiming that they're pretty sensitive. Plus, they're wayy cheaper than the frers or clearblues! No more guilt about obsessively testing lol

#609 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 12:26 PM

Took another test, I know I shouldn't but I'm so hoping to b pregnant....another bnf greensad.gif booooooo
#610 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 01:01 PM

as Serena how many dpo? I' m sorry if you already mentioned your dpo already I can' t remember. hang in there!

#611 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 01:32 PM

Dahlia- 16dpo

I have a question about hpt. I used a cheap supermarket brand and got a bfn, but I left it on the side and when I looked an hour later I could see a faint line. Do I ignore it coz its too late???
#612 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 01:35 PM

Don't worry I just googled, it don't count lol
#613 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 01:48 PM

yeah unfortunately, ignore it :( Good luck, hope you get the real deal soon!

#614 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 01:54 PM

Hugs on the BFNs this morning and the long waits for beta resuls! Boo.

Welcome pearldoodle!

Hand holding to all of us waiting to test. This is taking forever! I keep going back and forth, convincing myself one minute that there's no way I'm pg and the next that by boobs are sore and I'm exhausted and I have to be pg! Then a minute later I remind myself at at 8DPO implantation probably hasn't even happened and I can't tell anything and I need to chill the heck out. I'm making myself exhausted! LOL. I'll admit that I POAS last night. In the evening, at 7 DPO. Silly girl. I just had to pee on something! It did help. Haha. BFN of course but I wasn't expecting anything else. I really am going Tory to wait until Tuesday now, I swear. wink1.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#615 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 03:16 PM

Hope everyone is hanging in there

Katiecirnflakes I'm right there with you. My tummy has been uncomfortable all day. I just want to know already. I'm almost ready for AF I'm so uncomfortable.

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#616 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 03:44 PM

Sounds like today has been a rough day for a lot of us! Sending you all good vibes!

I've been sooo exhausted all day. I even took my b complex, prenatals, vitamin d and vitex! Trying not to symptom spot but I'm cramping a bit and just feeling floaty! The lymph node has gone down and I came up with zilch on that from google! Can someone please smack me back to reality so I can stop this craziness?! Lol!
#617 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 05:11 PM

This must be a bad day. Sigh. I think I have an infection from that Leep procedure. (TMI...) I'm having greenish odorous discharge so he's having me take flagyl. 8dpo hope it doesn't mess with implantation.

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#618 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 05:42 PM

Oh geez Becky. That sounds terrible! I got an infected bartholin gland after my LEEP procedure. It was so painful. I hope the flagyl clears up the infection and that it doesn't mess with implantation.

#619 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 05:54 PM

Becky- I am so sorry for your issues with the leep. That sucks. I feel so bad for those who have to get that done. I set up for them at least once a day in our office. Crazy how many people have to get that procedure done.

mamamash- That sucks that you and your lil one are sick. No fun at all. Bartholin cysts are the worst, did you have to do the cath? I once saw a pt that had her clitoris get infected and the doctor had to numb it with lidocaine and drain out all the nasty stuff. That was the not so fun part of working OB/GYN. Babies were the fun part lol.

I was really hoping to see more BFP's today!

Serena- I know you're not supposed to look after the time frame (but really who listens to that lol). I'm hoping it was a true BFP for you and that it'll show for you in the time frame in a couple days.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies!!! I'll keep stopping by to see the good news.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#620 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:19 PM

Countrybound- eeeek! That sounds absolutely awful. Geez haha. Nope I didn't have to do the cath. He just put me on antibiotics and it cleared up pretty quick. I've only had a LEEP once so far but have had about a bajillion biopsies and paps and cryotherapys plus a cervical conization (pre dd). I'm about done. I want this little bean to stick so I can stop worrying about my cervix and just do what needs to be done.

#621 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM

Hugs Becky and Mamamash. Infections are no good! 

I need to step away from the computer and TTC sites! 

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#622 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM

Oh Becky that's awful. I hope it clears up pronto. I'm sorry your procedure is causing you so much difficulty
#623 of 788 Old 12-29-2012, 10:06 PM

Thanks everyone! Few more days before I can test :/ tomorrow will be a great day....someone will get a BFP!!!

angel.gif
#624 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 03:40 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Hugs to all!! What a yucky Saturday grouphug.gif Hang in there Katiecornflakes, Becky, Serena and Jjh5351!! Becky So sorry about the infection. It should clear up very soon and I doubt the Flagyl with affect anything implantation-wise. Blonhrt so hoping you get awesome New Year's news!! Dahlia Boo on not being able to access results. I am with Mamamash, it can take a few days to get a noticeably darker line. So glad you're feeling better and not so sad. Arguments with DH are never fun but I found I was uncontrollably emotional when pregnant. Lots and lots of tears! Mamamash Hope you and DD are feeling better today, sounds rotten!! Can't wait to hear about your numbers!

Welcome.gifPearldoodle! Sounds like that might be implantation bleeding.

AFM I got my package of Wondfos yesterday, never used them before. I tried one out this morning and initially thought, OMG, that's positive, light but not a squinter. But then after 5 minutes I couldn't see anything but the control, except for pink on the edges of the test at the test line. The directions say the results are only valid at 5 minutes, not after. I see LOTS of mamas on here and other TTC sites with pics of their Wondfo strips many days after testing and a line is still clearly visible so I am thinking the directions are not really true. I am just not sure what to think. I am shaking!  I am trying to just breathe and not totally freak out. Holding my pee for a few hours (aiming for 4) and will test again with SMU!! In 8 cycles of TTC, never had even a squinter before!! Feeling giddy but trying not to get too wacky here. Fx!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#625 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 04:36 AM

Sparkle can you post a pic?

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#626 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:04 AM

sparkle I hope this is it for you!

Becky- hang in there! almost testing time for you!

Good luck to anyone testing today!

afm- still a nervous wreck greensad.gif line was no darker this morning.. I just want to know everything's ok

#627 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:12 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I threw away the first one and I just tested again, couldn't hold it any longer (only about 2 hours). I don't know now. I feel sorta silly and embarrassed. I used a FRER, which was decidedly negative, and a Wondfo PT and OPK (for line reference). I *think* I still see a shadow of a test line on the Wondfo. So hard to know now, and my urine was probably not concentrated enough - especially at only 9DPO!  I am certain it wouldn't show up in a pic when it's so light IRL!! I am going to calm down and plan to retest tomorrow morning, unless I can hold my pee for 4+ hours later today (which seems doubtful). I so hope I am not imagining this!!

Hang in there yourself, Dahlia!! I am sure you'll get your reassurance tomorrow hug2.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#628 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 AM

thanks sparklemaman. I hope you get your bfp very soon! I had shadowy lines at 11 dpo so I hope it turns into a positive for you!

I've heard that the darkness of the much line doesn't always show a true representation of hcg levels so I' m trying desperately to just be happy and let myself relax... but I can't help but worry about my little bubble.

#629 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:29 AM

that should say test line... not much line ha. I' m not on my computer so sorry for random typos

#630 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:56 AM

Ohh exciting sparkle. I hope that squinter turns into a line soon!! I had a squinter at 10dpo and it got darker the next day with my smu. And 12dpo I got my clear dark frer. I so want this to be your month!! You have put in your time.

Dahlia stop testing!! Haha you know you are pregnant! Just wait for the blood results, and then go back and have them done again to be sure your levels are rising. Which I am sure they are!

AFM I'm feeling a little better but unfortunately my DD is not. She's much much worse. We didn't sleep more than a couple hours all together. Her cough hurts so much and she just cried all night. I'm so sad 😢 she has never had a cough and especially not one like this. I think we'll be visiting the instacare today.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page