December TWW Thread - Page 23 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#661 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Deep breaths. You are all right, just need to wait this out! Still time to go. Maybe I'll even try to wait until Wednesday at this point. I think AF should be due Wed or Thurs. FF is saying Friday but I doubt it'll be that long. DH just got home from being away for the weekend and I told him how I tested today and how it's maybe a 20% chance if I was pg that I'd see a BFP (and I suppose that would be with FMU, not midafternoon pee) and he told me "need to just stop making yourself crazy." LOL as if it's that easy!! It did get it out of my system for a while, though!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#662 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 05:38 PM

Haha sparkle you're hilarious! Dahlia is welcome to have beautiful twins 😉I am definitely not feeling the twin vibe here. I'm thinking just one little bean in there. I'm very anxious to hear from the doctor tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for everyone waiting for their BFP'S!!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#663 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 PM

Mamamash- I do not know what I'd do if I was preggo with twins. My beta has me freaking out... I can't wait for the ultrasound to calm me down. How many dpo were u when u got blood draw? Please share your number when you get results. Mine was 654 at 15dpo.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#664 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:12 PM

I'm soo nervous to hear my beta results tomorrow crap.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#665 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:28 PM

Dahlia- I hate the stress of this waiting period. 14 weeks can't come fast enough. I don't feel pregnant yet either, just queasy sometimes for split seconds. Maybe my body is not over my last pregnancy so it's just like whatever lol. Your kids will be how far apart? Mine will be 16 months.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#666 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:36 PM

This is my first :) Hence the freaking out about my lines not darkening, and everything you can think of haha. I just need to know everything is ok. It's all I can think about.

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#667 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:39 PM

I have dull cramping occassionally, that I've read is my body getting ready to accomodate baby, and I'm exhausted almost all the time.. oh and hungry! I have been hungrier than normal for random things. Plus very emotional, which isn't helping my anxiety!

#668 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:42 PM

Countrybound I was 15 dpo on Friday when I got my blood drawn. I will let you know when I get the results!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#669 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:47 PM

Ladies I also am not feeling pregnant besides the weird nausea and hunger yet no appetite thing. I've been having some full cramping today along with a good amount of watery cm. So much I have had to go check a number of times to be sure it is just cm. I can't wait to hear my results and get back in for another draw

#670 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:48 PM

Dull cramping not full cramping lol

#671 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 06:53 PM

Dull cramping is very normal due to uterus stretching and baby getting snug in the lining smile.gif its the sharp cramping that's not good. I remember sneezing was horrible around this time lol

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#672 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM

Yeah I remember the dull cramps from my pregnancy with dd. They don't worry me too much, just are always a bit unsettling. 😊

#673 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 07:23 PM

countrybound yes, I have a slight cough, and it's so annoying since my lower abdomen is already feeling sensitive from the cramps!

I feel like my CM has increased too, more watery than creamy, but still white. Oh and my boobs are starting to swell a little (hooray lol). I think I should just swear off of pregnancy tests since I know I'm pregnant, and they are really just making my anxiety worse at this point (MamaMash I know you gave me this advice earlier, you are so right!). Thank goodness my husband is being understanding of my random moodiness, and even suggested that I take a nap today while he finished up trim work while we're painting our room :) Can cravings start this early?? Or am I just a weirdo for wanting brocolli on pizza today hahah?

I think the reason I'm so on edge is from reading so many stories about mc early on, and also because my mom miscarried a few times due to low hormone levels in early pregnancy. It scares me so so much, even though I know that there isn't much chance of that being an issue for me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for listening to me gripe and obsess, and for being so understanding and kind. You guys truly are wonderful, amazing people, and I feel so blessed to have found this forum.  

#674 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM

Dahlia You could be having cravings this early just like I am having food aversions this early. Ya never know how early all this stuff can start! I am also so nervous about mc. Both my sisters have had one. One from low progesterone levels the other we don't know why. She lost the baby at 11 weeks. I secretly think it was one of her twins but he just couldn't come without his brother! 😉 I know how you feel Dahlia. I am so happy I found this forum. It was actually suggested to me by a friend from high school I just recently reconnected with. I can't talk to anyone else as openly about all this stuff as I can here. I truly feel like I know each and everyone of you. 😌

#675 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:20 PM

New low: crying because my cactus died. haha ohhh boy.

#676 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:25 PM

Haha last night we started lion king for dd and I said "ohh but it's so sad! Mufasa dies!" And I started crying. DH couldn't stop laughing at me haha. Dang hormones.

#677 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:29 PM

Mamamash how far along are you?

Dahlia sorry about your cactus greensad.gif

I can't wait to test. My lower body feels achy like when you have the flu. I feel so tired. I'm over it lol

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#678 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM

4 weeks 2 days, but who's counting 😊

My lower body was very achy Becky. Mainly my legs. It was so odd to me I figured something had to be up. I can't wait for you to test. All your symptoms sound so promising

#679 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:54 PM

I agree with MamaMash, Becky. I had the strange achey legs, and stabby vag pains. So random. Good luck!!

MamaMash there is no way I could deal with Lion King right now haha!

#680 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky8824 View Post

I can't wait to test. My lower body feels achy like when you have the flu. I feel so tired. I'm over it lol

Ditto!! 

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#681 of 788 Old 12-30-2012, 09:07 PM

Good luck tomorrow Sparklemaman! goodvibes.gif

Lady Elms, I'm a 2 time UC mama also. Nice to meet you. smile.gif

I don't feel pregnant. As in, I don't feel any different than I did last month. In fact, I felt more pregnant last month. We shall see. Only 5-7 dpo right now, waaay to early to test. Going to try to hold out until Friday. FX. 

Loving all the BFPs! stillheart.gif

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#682 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 04:37 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

So I used a FRER and a Wondfo this morning, nada, BFN x2. I must just have line eye! lol.gif I was worried about that. I feel rather silly for sounding the alarm now yesterday. About the negatives,  I feel strangely okay, disappointed but not freaked out. I think it is just too early, 10 DPO. Will test tomorrow, I'm hoping for New Year's baby dust. I just have such a good feeling. Fx!! Hope everyone has some fun plans for tonight. MamaMash, you were 11 DPO when you got your first positive, right? I am so excited to hear results today!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#683 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 05:36 AM

Sparklemaman don't worry, I didn't get my first squinter of a line until 11dpo :) You're definitely still in the game!

I'm excited to hear results from testers today too! Good luck everyone! I'm rooting for more bfps!

#684 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 05:37 AM

Oh and MamaMash let us know when you hear from the doctor about your beta results! How are you and your daughter feeling?

#685 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 05:55 AM

I remain positive for you, Sparkle. And JoyFam please keep sharing your experience so we can keep cheering you on!

AFM, I am out. AF is totally here, for an extended stay actually which is really annoying. But at least I can enjoy champagne tonight..,and tomorrow wink1.gif

I am really at peace with this. In fact, I am weaning off of the B6 and am going to stop actively trying. For a few months I'd been feeling our family was not complete but I spent some time this month really evaluating that perspective. And the thing is, I look at ,y kids, husband, animals, friends, etc. and realize that my family is perfect. Another baby will be a bonus if it happens but I feel no sorrow or regret at the thought of being done with baby making.

Good luck and baby dust to all of you mamas. I am going to keep following your stories as I think you all are super.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#686 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 06:49 AM

Starfish11 I am happy that you have found that peace. I try to find that with my 3 step kids but I just want to have a baby so bad. Maybe one day I will find that peace

Sparklamaman you will get it tomorrow

Mamamash I am anxiously waiting for your results

Karicornflakes how are you? I just woke up not out of bed but I don't feel the achy legs anymore. I'm symptom free. I got a little discouraged last night. I went back 4 years and read my posts when I tried with my ex husband. With 4 bfn and all the same symptoms as this round. Trying to stay positive but worried that this just won't happen for me

I don't even want to test I want to keep pretending I'm pregnant

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#687 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 06:59 AM

Hang in there Becky, you are how many dpo? My achey legs came and went, so don't focus too much on that. This will happen for you :)

Sparklemaman how are you doing today? Are you planning to test again anytime soon?

Starfish I'm glad you are feeling so calm and content. I'm sure that you will have exactly the family you are meant to, regardless of whether you decide to try again for another baby :)

#688 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 07:17 AM

Well, just got off the phone with my doctors office. Hcg level was 5 at the time of the test. I may be sticking around the ttc forums after all. I'm extremely sad and upset and have no idea what to do or think. I feel like this happiness has just been ripped away from me

#689 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 07:19 AM

Starfish, hugs on AF. So glad you found your peaceful place in all of this. Not easy to do!

Sparkle, ugh on the BFN! But you're right, it's still early. More testing to come!

Becky, I feel exactly the same as you this morning. My boobs are a little sore but not bad at all. Still tired. Didn't have to get up to pee last night. Basically I don't feel much. I think I'm probably out. But then I remember the EWCM I had yesterday, which could have been implantation so I could still be in. Ugh. Who knows! I already started talking to DH about next cycle and he was like, WTH we could be pg! But I'm prepping myself since I just don't think this is it. I'll hold off testing until tomorrow. Maybe even Wednesday. I hear you on not wanting to burst the possibility by testing. At this point I'm hoping for a 13 or 14 day LP, that would be fantastic. 

#690 of 788 Old 12-31-2012, 07:23 AM

Thanks dahlia! Tommorow is the day!

Congrats pearl doodle!

Becky, hang in there! I was so wrapped up in testing that 14 dpo came in went, still no AF, or bfp! I'm going to pick up a frer too, I don't want to mess around with cheapest since I've heard they are not as sensitive smile.gif

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page