December TWW Thread - Page 27 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#781 of 788 Old 01-01-2013, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yay. How late are you? You are pregnant!!!!

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#782 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 AM

Dahlia, it's sad that everyone else is not educated enough to understand what your going through. It amazes me how many "professionals" will treat a loss so carelessly. You need emotional and physical support to get through this. I'm so sorry, lots of hugs to you....

Serena, so happy for you congrats!

As for me, looks like it might be a while before this little boy wants to share me, I'll just try and be patient while my body gets more regular. Still no AF, so I don't know if she has stopped completely for a few months or if this will end up being a 50 something day cycle. Who knows anymore!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#783 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 07:00 AM

I need to correct my last post, when I said "everyone else" I meant the people who your dealing with that think its your period.

Everyone on this board is so supportive and nice, I didn't want that to be taken the wrong way....smile.gif

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#784 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 07:13 AM

Yay Serena!!! Congrats!!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
#785 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 07:38 AM

Congrats, Serena!!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#786 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 07:41 AM

Thanks guys, it's early days and I had a m/c at nearly 6 weeks last time so I'm a bit nervous of every twinge lol
#787 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 09:34 AM

Thanks Blonhrt it is frustrating, and I agree, everyone on this forum is wonderful! I feel almost stupid even mentioning this to my doctor as a miscarriage, when I have my general appt at the end of this month. I didn't see my normal doctor on monday, but she seemed pretty casual about if my period came even though I had 5 days worth of positive hpts.  I am still hopeful for January, though, so maybe my next doctor appt will be a happier time. It's around when I'll be able to start testing. I guess if I can take anything from my experience, it's that I learned not to test early..

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#788 of 788 Old 01-02-2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena76 View Post

Omg! AF is late, I just tested and got a BFP!!

Congrats!!! rainbow1284.gif heartbeat.gifjoy.gif flowersforyou.gif hug2.gif

praying.gif for a sticky bean for you!!! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page