Maybe, could I?? 11dpo - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 11 Old 12-06-2012, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm new to all this. I only started tracking when weird things started happening. I think I'm about 10-11 dpo. I started spotting at 6dpo, getting a light pinching and continued spotting on 7 also shortness of breath, headaches, fatigue, restlessness(probably due to my mind constantly analyzing my body) today slightly more intense cramps and felt a hardness in my lower tummy. Um.. What else. Oh THIRSTY! It's like my throat is constantly dry. Slight nausea, and my face is breaking out. No sore boobs which seems to be common.
Any opinions? I'm so tempted to test but think its too early.
#2 of 11 Old 12-07-2012, 04:57 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

It is early, but some people get positive tests early.  Some don't so don't be too discouraged if it's negative this early.  Pregnancy symptoms vary greatly so not having sore boobs doesn't really mean anything one way or the other.  Mine didn't get sore until a week or so after I got a positive.  Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 11 Old 12-07-2012, 10:05 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks! We weren't really TTC, but I gotta say I'm excited. I'm worried, financially and timing right now is super bad timing, but if I am we'll make it work and be happy. Today my vagina started just being so sore. So I dunno, could be AF showing early or it could be another symptom.
#4 of 11 Old 12-07-2012, 10:08 PM - Thread Starter

It also helps that it's finally the weekend, I'm not sitting in my office googling everything happening with my body and constantly thinking about it. I'm confidant I could hold off on testing till Monday, my period should be due thurs or fri.
#5 of 11 Old 12-08-2012, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Update on new symptoms. Yesterday I noticed soreness in my vaginal/cervical region, almost like bruising. And I've recently noticed that I'm abnormally dry. Everyone talks about their cm. I currently have little to none, so much that sex was hardly enjoyable because I was so dry! Does this seem normal?? The abdominal cramping is pretty much gone and no more spotting. My lower back started hurting this morning. Any thoughts? Does the cm, or lack there of or the bruised feeling sound normal?
#6 of 11 Old 12-08-2012, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Oh and now that I just ate dinner, shooting pain in lower left abdomen and heartburn. Am I over analyzing everything???
#7 of 11 Old 12-08-2012, 07:56 PM

smile.gif maybe a little. Got a dollar tree near you? Go buy a couple of tests. It sounds like you're driving yourself a little crazy! For only a few dollars you could test for the next couple of days or until AF comes.

Banana, doula wife to Papa Banana and mother to Banana One, Banana Two, Banana Three, Banana Four...

#8 of 11 Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah! I hear they actually are pretty accurate. I was thinking I'll get done tomorrow so I have one ready first thing Monday morning. Although if its negetive I'll still be obsessed. The only way to relieve it is to get a posative or my period. Well.... If its a posative I'll be obsessing over more than just the "what if's" but I'll be able to focus more on the whole process rather than just symptoms.
#9 of 11 Old 12-09-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ao05 View Post

Yeah! I hear they actually are pretty accurate. I was thinking I'll get done tomorrow so I have one ready first thing Monday morning. Although if its negetive I'll still be obsessed. The only way to relieve it is to get a posative or my period. Well.... If its a posative I'll be obsessing over more than just the "what if's" but I'll be able to focus more on the whole process rather than just symptoms.

Good luck! Hope your get your BFP!

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#10 of 11 Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 AM - Thread Starter

THANKS! I'll update tomorrow morning. I was gonna test this am, but didn't get around to buying one.
#11 of 11 Old 12-12-2012, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

I came down with a bad cold, anyway I tested and bfn. AF isn't due till tomorrow or friday. I'm with this cold it seems that all my symptoms have gone away. And when I get sick my temp drops, so I've been dealing with a body temp as low as 95.4! Don't know if that would make a difference or not. I'll test again if AF never comes.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page