Mothering Forum banner

The "ONE" Thread for Dec. 12 to Dec. 16

672 views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  tinytina 
#1 ·
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
for Dec. 12 to Dec. 16

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gif
Waiting to O
whistling.gif

baby4makes6

bdavis912

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

InLove2009

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

KnitterMama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

samy23

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake
sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif
Waiting to Know (2WW)
headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

ciga

countrybound

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

devilish

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif

- Jenn -

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif

LittleKind

livingsky BFPChart2.gif

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31

SandyLoam

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

SuzieSmiles

wannabemomkt

WildDoula

confused.gif
WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif
Waiting to be Ready
idea.gif

anyalily
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif
~ GRADUATES~
joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif
December BFP's
heartbeat.gif

Banana731
Jillgayle

sarahl918

heartbeat.gif
November BFP's
heartbeat.gif

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif
October BFP's
heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif
September BFP's
heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
XPosted with the last One Thread...

My apologies for being tardy AGAIN! Holidays are a b-tch! We do Chanukah and Xmas here. Ho ho OY!

I have updated everyone, please check to make sure I put you where you are! And congrats to JillGayle and Banana!!!!!!!! Please tell me when you want to be graduated. I have the December BFPs all cued up!

AFM I have been having some success with my diet and I decided that when I reach 15 lbs loss or somewhere close to that, we will start trying again. I am starting to feel the baby bug again, so I am motivated. Just got under 200 for the first time in maybe 2 months or so, and it feels good. I have buddied up with my aunt and close friend and we are holding each other accountable, which is really helping.

I like the question that was asked last week, about our non-TTC goals... Mine are to seek balance and live according to my values and goals. That means doing meaningful work (already doing that to an extent), finding health and equilibrium in my body, being a great mom, enriching my marriage and finding new closeness with DH. I also want to get my house decluttered, and we've been working on that too. Somehow, mental health, weight loss and good housekeeping all feel really closely linked to me. Also, we are working hard on getting out of debt (no high-interest bearing debt, thank G-d, but we do have student loans, a mortgage and small loans to chip away at...) so that we can travel every year and not work ourselves to death.

Happy BDing everyone and wishing patience and luck to those in the 2WW!

#3 ·
Thanks for the new thread, Anyalily. You can move me up to December BFPs whenever you like.

I agree about other goals. Even now, life can't just grind to halt. I still have to deal with all things that need to be done in my life, decluttering my house, preparing to move, possibly going to the NL. Yikes! And now I have a deadline. I'm really bad with those!

I would have loved to have met some of the big goals before the BFP!

#4 ·
Banana, what is the NL? Deadlines are hard, but I think having goals without deadlines are even harder. Too open ended. I did that with my health goals... and it resulted in putting off trying to conceive because I wasn't ready...

#5 ·
Thanks for the new thread, anyalily!

My goals right now besides TTC are completing my midwifery education and saving to buy a house back east. We love the west coast, we were both born and raised here, but all of my family is from a small town in PA. I really love it there, and DH does too, so that's where we're headed! Hoping to get there in the next year or two.

#6 ·
When is everyone planning on testing?? I was planning on waiting until I missed AF, since it seems like such a waste of money otherwise, but I had some pink tinge earlier and now I'm thinking it could be implantation! So might plan on testing on Sunday, which would put me at 12dpo approximately.

#8 ·
Thanks for the new thread.
Please move me to waiting to know. I'm 2DPO and hoping this is it... Otherwise I'm on BC again until May!!!

I ran for the first time tonight since last year when I ran to lose my baby weight. Man, I am out of shape.

#9 ·
It's difficult to talk about my goals. I have them. I'm working on my education, which is a step towards having an income so that I can do Foster Care (and adopt from there). I try to keep up with my weight and health. But the only goal that feels like something I need to attain is becoming a parent. The rest can be put off, chaged, done later, etc... But my biological clock is ticking away on that BFP.

Sorry, AF showed up today, and the Holidays aren't so fun for me anymore.

Think Fertile Thoughts!

#10 ·
Wild Thanks for your thoughts on my Opk question, I'll probably get a digital one to try as well as the cheapie test strips I use for when they go dark.

Stevi Sorry AF showed up booo.

AFM I'm 13 dpo today and waiting for AF to show, it feels imminent so im sure it will be today and I can start again this next cycle.... trying not to be sad I didn't get BFP for Christmas. Sigh. At least my LP has been 12 days which is lone enough for implantation so I don't need to worry about that, although I have started taking 50mg B6 anyway!

Goodluck everyone!

#11 ·
Hello! Thank you for the new thread Anya, especially in the middle of the holiday rush.

Decluttering!! A never ending battle and constant goal. I put things in piles to be dealt with later and they stay for months. We are also considering a move sometime in 2013 (hopefully summer) and I really need to organize before then.

CDsMom - I have tried to pick up running recently and I'm desperately trying to get my body to cooperate. The first week was killer, my legs were very confused. I'm mainly doing it for weight loss. I've gained 7 lbs since going off BCP in April (not sure if it's related, but I'll take any excuse), and at the least I want to stop the slide, at most get back to my previous weight. I know people who LOVE running. I wish that could be me. Maybe someday, right now it's a chore.

I am currently on CD6. November was a bust, I don't think I O'd, I never got a positive OPK. FF put my O date at CD32 out of a 35 day cycle, which is just weird. It was based off a temp shift but no other symptoms to support that. I was already feeling pretty PMS by then. So, another long cycle with really short, light AF and days of spotting. 3 anovulatory cycles in a row. I'm still hopeful December's different. I'm still considering Maca, I'm not sure if it's right for me.

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW!

#12 ·
Hi! I think u can move me to graduated. Just 5 weeks now. Now I'm waiting for the 1st drs . Appt! Well not really waiting around, DS#1 has a serious cold and pregnancy seems to motivated me and dh into a lot of things around the house
smile.gif

Sending many many well wishes to all of u!

#14 ·
AF arrived 3 days ago so I'm out this cycle, and we are not TTC during this cycle as it's too busy around the holidays period and O will be between Christmas and New Years. So it will be a very frustrating cycle for me not being able to try but I will keep charting and trying to keep healthy ready to try again from January.

#15 ·
Dang it I thought I had replied to this thread already. Grr, it's been a crazy week.

Banana-Congratulations!

AFM- I am trying to not stress about this cycle as much as possible. I really want a October or November baby so I will probably be stressing the next couple cycles though lol. This cycle I am just trying to be nonchalant about it, I have a huge list of things to get done before I start student teaching (which still hasn't been scheduled and might push our TTC back even further if it doesn't get scheduled...that's a long story that kind of makes me want to punch Dh) and before my inlaws come visit in March, so I am just concentrating on getting those done. I am still charting and we will DTD around O time and try to catch the egg, but I am just going to try not to obsess about it.

#16 ·
Hi all, I have been MIA the last few weeks but I wanted to update that I got my BFP on Weds (I think 10dpo)! I am very cautious, because this is our first, and we had a m/c in Aug. But I'm praying that things will progress normally and that this is it for us. :)
joy.gif

You can move me to December BFPs if you want!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.