Ovulation spotting - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-13-2012, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any one else ever experience this? This is my first cycle experiencing it. I miscarried last month and am surprised that I am ovulating at my "normal" time this month. I had pains and cramping on my right side as well as my regular hormonal migraine. I got a positive OPK on the day I started spotting which was Tuesday. I spotted more yesterday and even today am having spotting. The blood was pink the first day for a few hours and is now brown essentially.

So how long has it lasted for you if you have had it?

And is it true that it means that I am "estrogen dominant"? If so, should I get some progesterone in me in case there is a little sperm/egg duo trying to make a baby happen?

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-05-2013, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

I'm so sorry for your loss. I see your post was missed. I thought I'd bump it up to give it some attention and see if anyone has experiences or a suggestion to share. Sending good wishes your way for your TTC journey. dust.gif

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 01-06-2013, 05:50 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I had IB with my DS1 but not my DS2 or with the baby I m/c'd. IIRC it lasted for a couple of days with DS1, although I can't remember if I saw blood one day, not the next, then again the next day, or if it happened a few days in a row.

I see this was a few weeks ago Starfish11. Did you get it figured out?

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page