Forum Jump: 

#1 of 34 Old 12-15-2012, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for Dec. 16 to Dec. 23

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

baby4makes6

sarahl918

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

filiadeluna BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

InLove2009

jeslynn BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

JustJenny

kimble

KnitterMama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif  

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

maia.springgoddess 

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

MyName

nattery

newtoTTC

samy23 

Shawnamarie BFPChart2.gif

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake
SuzieSmiles

sweetnatural

ThePeacefulMama

Tropicalfever

windsova 

virgocantwait

zebrapopcorn

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

Angierae BFPChart2.gif

anyalily

BaileyB

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

brogransmomma

cavertmmy

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

ciga

countrybound

countrymama02 BFPChart2.gif

dbl_my_luv BFPChart2.gif

delilahbeau BFPChart2.gif

devilish

FEimusicforever

firsttimettc

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

- Jenn -

John16n33

kittenbritches BFPChart2.gif

lenny1027 BFPChart2.gif

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

lilgreenmama

LindsayDawn BFPChart2.gif     

LittleKind

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

mamainthemaking

MissCee
Mz J

odinsmama

Renaissance31 

SandyLoam

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

wannabemomkt

WildDoula

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

Jillgayle

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

dayiscoming2006 BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

LittleBlackBug

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 34 Old 12-16-2012, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!  AF is gone so it's time to start baby making over here.  If my cycle stays with it's usual pattern, I should O either next Saturday or Sunday.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#3 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!

Congrats Sarah! Happy and healthy nine months! joy.gif

AFM, I tested Friday afternoon and Saturday with FMU, and both were BFN. So I'm pretty sure we're out this cycle, but I'll stay where I am until AF comes. You never know.

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#4 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahl918 View Post

Hi all, I have been MIA the last few weeks but I wanted to update that I got my BFP on Weds (I think 10dpo)! I am very cautious, because this is our first, and we had a m/c in Aug. But I'm praying that things will progress normally and that this is it for us. :)  joy.gif You can move me to December BFPs if you want!

Congrats Sarahblowkiss.gif So very excited for you!! luxlove.gif Woohoo!!! biggrinbounce.gif biggrinbounce.gif

AFM - I'm waiting to 'O' (probably a week away and will be using FR OPKs again) hoping for a BFP in the new year and hoping the same for everyone else wanting one too!!! fingersx.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#5 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 10:03 AM

Thanks WildDoula & Suzie!! :) I know you'll get that BFP soon! :) So far things feel no different for me. I've taken 5 tests, which yes, is a bit obsessive, but I guess I have that classic fear that because it went wrong the first time, it will go wrong again. Trying to think positive & shake those ugly thoughts.

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#6 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahl918 View Post

Thanks WildDoula & Suzie!! :) I know you'll get that BFP soon! :)

Thanks, sure hope so! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahl918 View Post

So far things feel no different for me. I've taken 5 tests, which yes, is a bit obsessive, but I guess I have that classic fear that because it went wrong the first time, it will go wrong again. Trying to think positive & shake those ugly thoughts.

I really had a good feeling about you this month, I'm so very happy for you!!love.gif Stay positive!!! joy.gifSending good vibes your way!!!!!!! goodvibes.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#7 of 34 Old 12-17-2012, 09:48 PM

On the topic of non-TTC goals:  Dh finally got his sign-on bonus today (we have been waiting since July) and we got our refund check from the state of Hawaii since we decided not to bring our dog here.  Because of that we put 649.00 into savings today (bring our EF up to 2000.00) and threw 6016.00 at debt today.  That took out 3 cards and a huge chunk out of another.  We only have 2 credit cards left to pay off and then our car and my student loans.  We are on track to being debt free by the time we leave Hawaii and having enough saved up to get us through Dh's two year program at school (with his GI bill and we should qualify for a pell grant as well).  Woohoo!

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#8 of 34 Old 12-18-2012, 10:42 AM

Congrats Sarah! Sending positive thoughts your way.

I got a smiley on my opk!!! After 3 anovulatory cycles I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I dug my OPKs out today at CD11 and took the test mid-morning (stealthy office testing) and I got a smiley! So excited, It's my first positive sign in months, I feel like I did well on a pop quiz or something. I'm hoping that it means my body is getting back to normal. Also, hopefully I have at least 24 hours before O so I can get some good BDing in. We have a pretty busy week going on with school holiday events, vet visits (sweet old dog with health issues we're trying to fix) and finishing Christmas shopping, we're going to have to squeeze in some quality intimate time tonight and tomorrow. 

Good luck everyone!! goodvibes.gif

#9 of 34 Old 12-18-2012, 11:46 AM

Hello! I'm new to the twwhola.gif

disappointed.gif It's driving me batty! this is horrid! I really pray things work out for all of us this time around! energy.gif I'm just so impatient I want to find out what's happening!! :]

#10 of 34 Old 12-18-2012, 02:52 PM

Good luck Summer!

-Meagan

#11 of 34 Old 12-19-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerlake View Post

I got a smiley on my opk!!! After 3 anovulatory cycles I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I dug my OPKs out today at CD11 and took the test mid-morning (stealthy office testing) and I got a smiley! So excited, It's my first positive sign in months, I feel like I did well on a pop quiz or something. I'm hoping that it means my body is getting back to normal. Also, hopefully I have at least 24 hours before O so I can get some good BDing in. We have a pretty busy week going on with school holiday events, vet visits (sweet old dog with health issues we're trying to fix) and finishing Christmas shopping, we're going to have to squeeze in some quality intimate time tonight and tomorrow. 

Good luck everyone!! goodvibes.gif

Summer - congrats on the positive OPK! Hope your dog gets the right treatment and is better soon:) Happy BDing;D Good luck!!

FEimusicforever - good luck to you in your 2ww and to everyone else!!

AFM - AF just left, so I will be taking OPKs starting on Friday, looking forward to seeing 2 dark lines soon. 

#12 of 34 Old 12-19-2012, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome FEimusicforever! And Summer, catch that egg! And Sarah, I think I missed saying a HUGE CONGRATS to you! joy.gif

After a few months off, I noticed that I was at the end of my fertile window for the month and we decided to give it one shot this month. It would be amazing if we caught the egg. I feel like we almost just have to be reckless once in a while rather than totally actively try, because it makes me too crazy. I decided to begin acting as if I am pregnant. That means good food choices, all my vitamins every day and some exercise every day. I have been eating too much sugar the last few days and it makes me feel anxious and out of control. SO, I moved myself from waiting to be ready, to waiting to know... Here goes everything!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#13 of 34 Old 12-19-2012, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Hi ladies,what do you make of this :
Ruptured ovarian cyst at CD 17, my usual ovulation time. Never had one before and they put me in a CT scan to make sure my appendix wasn't going.

Now it's cycle day 32, last chance for period (if I actually ovulated. Can the cyst prevent that? I'm not temping so I'm not 100% sure but I experienced my usual ovulation signs.) No period, two negative tests (wondfo) yesterday and today.

My breasts started leaking colostrum 4 days ago so I started progesterone cream for the first time in case I'm pregnant so I can avoid a third loss. I then stopped the cream after a negative test yesterday in case the cream blocked my period.

Anyone have ANY insight on hormones, cysts, progesterone cream or anything? What should I make of this?

PS anyalilly I hope you caught it! We had our losses at about the same time. I'm glad we're getting optimistic at the same time too. Good luck!
#14 of 34 Old 12-19-2012, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

Hi LittleKind! Nice to see you again. I hope you get answers. What else could the colostrum leakage be fromif not pregnancy? I had a ruptured ovarian cyst when I was in menarche, it is painful! I too went to the hospital for appendix check. Obviously, since I was 11, I have no idea how it affected my fertility, but I didn't have any symptoms except for pain and blood in my urine. Good luck, honey!

#15 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 12:55 AM

Hi ladies,
Huge grats and sticky bean to Sarah and any other bfps!!

Babydust to all waiting to O (the fun part lol)!

AFM- I think I officially am in the 2ww now! I'm so optimistic about this cycle seeing as we were able to BD every other day (even while out of town)!!
Anyone else in 2ww know when they are going to test? I think I ovulated on the 17th and Christmas is really early but I have a feeling I will still test. If I can hold out I think I'm going to wait until Dec 31. Anyone else testing around that time?

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#16 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks anyalilly! If I am not pregnant, I'll feel insane. Like you said, why else would my breasts leak? I think I should've had a bfp by now though. Maybe hormone changes from the cyst can alter hormones enough to cause it? I just don't know. My Dr was no help, only said it can happen occasionally, especially to women who nursed "such a long time" (20 months) and they wont see me until I test pregnant.
#17 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 08:26 AM

LittleKind...   I had a ruptured cyst, but it was during my second pregnancy/miscarriage, so I don't know if it caused any pregnancy symptoms.

I've used progesterone cream many times, and my period has always come through. But, one time I used it late in my cycle, specifically to delay my period, and it did by a couple of days. So, maybe using it closer to AF will delay AF? Give it another day or so, and you should have some kind of answer.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#18 of 34 Old 12-20-2012, 09:42 AM

LittleKind, maybe a blood test would be helpful? That way you can know basically for sure if you are pregnant. When I had a cyst rupture for the first time, it was about a week before AF was expected. She was a bit delayed by it. The second time I had one rupture was during AF, so obviously she wasn't bothered. :P I do know that progesterone can hold your period at bay, especially if you only stopped yesterday. 

AFM, still no AF, she's due today at the latest. Haven't tested since Saturday, but I don't really want to see another BFN. 

#19 of 34 Old 12-22-2012, 10:19 PM

Looks like I'll be back here joining you ladies sooner than I hoped... 2nd miscarriage in 6 months began today. :( I am pretty bummed, but thankful that I was more cautious this time, in a strange way I feel like I had this expectation in the back of my head the whole time. Isn't that sad? I am also thankful that I was only 4 weeks 5 days this time. Much easier on my body. My OB is planning on running some tests after the holidays, see if there is some reason why this keeps happening to me. Blah! I guess you can move me to waiting to O? I am sad, but I am not giving up yet.

Married my best friend 05.09.10, welcomed our darling daughter on 10.01.13!

08.12,  12.12, MTHFR Homo C677T diagnosis 01.13, DD born 10.13

#20 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 05:39 AM

So sorry to hear that Sarah! hug2.gif to you. I hope you are able to relax and be kind to yourself, taking time to heal, over the holidays.

FreedEm I believe I O'd Friday night, 12/21. I got a + OPK Friday morning and had lots of pinchy/crampy feelings all afternoon, followed by sharp, short pain in the evening (my typical O feelings). Stole a few moments with DH to DTD immediately after getting the + OPK on Friday morning. Feeling good about the timing. I am hoping to hold out on testing until New Year's Day. We'll see how that goes! goodvibes.giffor a really Happy New Year's!!

Any news WildDoula? LittleKind?

Fx Anyalily!! Hope you caught that egg  joy.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#21 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 09:12 AM

Sarah-  I am so sorry for your loss, I hope your doctors tests figure out why this keeps happening.

Sparkle-  I hope you caught the egg!

AFM-I thought I o'd Friday or yesterday but apparently I was wrong.  I had lots of EWCM both days as well as extreme  ovulation pain on my left side Friday night, and my cervix has been open and high both days but later yesterday it started to become lower and more closed....but I haven't had a temp shift yet.  Grr.  Dd has been getting in our bed every single night for the last two weeks though, about 2:30 a.m. and it has been messing up my temping.  TCOYF does the automatic adjusting, but maybe that could be the issue?  Idk, but I'm ready to in the TWW lol.

-Meagan

#22 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 10:38 AM

Oh Sarah - I am soooooo very sorry for your loss honey. Darn it, I was so dang happy for you, but I KNOW that you'll get that BFP again soon. Try your best not to worry too much, I know it's REALLY hard right now but keep believing and trust that all will be well because IT WILL BE. And, I hope you get some helpful answers from whatever tests you have done. Keep the faith! Sending you LOTS of healing vibes, stay strong. hug2.gif  

#23 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 11:18 AM

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss. hug2.gif Please take care of yourself while you heal.

AFM, tested yesterday and today with FMU and they were both BFNs. So I'm at CD31 now and still getting negatives, I think it's safe to say I'm out this cycle. 

Good luck to everyone in the TWW!

#24 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 03:08 PM

Well, I got my BFP on Thursday, so I guess you can move me to the graduates section! smile.gif I did have some light brown spotting today, but everything I've read says it's probably nothing to worry about, so I'm trying to ignore my anxiety until I can at least get in touch with the doctor after the holidays, so he can also tell me it's nothing to worry about. *fingers crossed*

#25 of 34 Old 12-23-2012, 03:42 PM

Congratulations bdavis!

-Meagan

#26 of 34 Old 12-24-2012, 05:32 AM

Congrats bdavis!!!

John16n33 Do you think it is just that your temping is off? Symptom-wise, it sounds to me like you are right on with having O'd Friday or Saturday. We seem to have experienced the same symptoms this month, rather intense O pain Friday night, left side. I've been trying to cover all bases and we've been continuing to BD over the weekend, just in case. All of the uncertainty is frustrating!! goodvibes.gifand fx that we both get BFPs at the same time too!!! At least we have some distractions this week.

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#27 of 34 Old 12-24-2012, 08:56 AM

Hey ladies! Can you guys help me out here? I've been going crazy the past three days because I don't see any lines on my HPTs but my cousin does! The pic of just the hpt is FMU (after only 4 hours of sleep) at (I think!) 8dpo. The succession of HPTs and OPKs are from like 30 minutes ago (SMU). What do you guys see? The test lines on the OPKs are showing up before the control line.

Thanks,
Em

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#28 of 34 Old 12-24-2012, 09:34 AM

Sparkle-  My temps very well could be off since Dd has been getting in our bed every night.  I did finally have a temp shift today though, but we didn't dtd last night.  We will see how it goes.

-Meagan

#29 of 34 Old 12-24-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

Sparkle-  My temps very well could be off since Dd has been getting in our bed every night.  I did finally have a temp shift today though, but we didn't dtd last night.  We will see how it goes.

I hope so too!! thumbsup.gif

#30 of 34 Old 12-24-2012, 10:12 AM

Oh can I be moved to waiting to know please :)

-Meagan

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page