Hello! New Here. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-16-2012, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, all! I'm in my first TWW (only 4 dpo!) and am already symptom spotting like crazy...haha. lol.gif

So far, I have been feeling extremely tried, belching like crazy, feeling really dull cramps/ pressure in my lower belly, and at 2 dpo had some intense shooting pains in my pelvic area. yikes.gif

Also, temp is up from usual 97.6 to 98.3! Praying that this is good. praying.gif

I know it's waaay too early for any of these things to be pregnancy related, so I'm trying hard not to get hopes up. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM

The thread December TWW gets a lot of traffic, I'd suggest you post there, or on any of the other existing TTC threads.

Sometimes symptoms just after O can be from ovulation, but you are 4 days closer to finding out!

Good luck!  There is so much support on this site.

Partner to one: '08  Mama to three: '08, '11, '13  homebirth.jpgintactlact.gif
#3 of 3 Old 12-19-2012, 07:29 PM

New here, too! (Trying to figure out all of the acronyms.)

I am in the same boat; feeling twinges/pressure and wondering/hoping, but unsure if I am just noticing normal stuff because I am so tuned in. My temp is not telling me much lately because I am also figuring out some food allergy stuff, and I end up with a low grade fever every time I accidentally eat something w/ dairy or gluten in it.

Best of luck to you!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page