January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 01:01 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*sigh* I think I am comfort eating to distract myself...... There goes a whole pizza :-/ but yay on having just bought a huge bundle of pregnancy tests, they will be winging it down here from u.s in a matter of hours I believe. Exciting!
Oh And anyone else have an insanely sensitive nose while ttc?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 04:51 AM

Congrats to all the new BFP's and dust for those who AF decided to visit.  I have tested three times already and I am not due until the 17th.  it is an illness!!  I have three more tests waiting.  The first one came back positive but it was early, early so I don't know if I believe it since I have had tow negatives.  I know it isn't over until AF shows but I still stare at my BFP daily and then look at the other two negatives and LONG for the BFP to be right.  Those are my woes this morning.  Hope this post finds you all healthy and happy  Heidi

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#423 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

zona, that sounds frustrating.  I hope you get another BFP soon to confirm you are indeed pregnant!

Sithijaya, did you test yet?

AFM, I didn't test this morning.  $store was closed by the time I stopped by yesterday and I didn't want to use my last FRER.  Nipples are still sore but maybe slightly less sensitive/painful than yesterday.  It's odd to keep hoping for a bit of pain each time I nurse my DD since I know it will only get worse when I do get pregnant but it's the only symptom I have that keeps me hopeful about this month!

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#424 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

hahaha ohh jj ROTFLMAO.gif Feel better soon girlie! I did that to myself last friday UGH. I'm only 25 but I swear, I cannot handle alcohol like I did in college. It's terrible, and makes it so not worth it for me to have more than a few drinks! Not that I don't do that occasionally LOL. you crack me up.

Liv, no harm in trying again with fmu! If it's early, then there is the chance that your urine was too diluted to pick up the hcg. Good luck!!!

You ladies who have the will power to wait to test are so inspiring and awesome to me!!! I have the will power and patience of a two year old when it comes to testing! Way to go! smile.gif Sending you all good vibes, hugs, and baby dust!

I'm still just waiting around for O, BDing tons, and being impatient lol
Seriously!! I just graduated in may and even now I am just horrible! I can't hold my liquor anyway I am such a light weight... Woops! And on top of that I worked a 9 hour shift then we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and had the worst experience I've ever had! I fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 830 this morning... I needed it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithijaya Adams View Post

Liv - I have heard that FMU is more likely to be higher in hormone levels.  But also, Dollar Tree tests do not seem to be that reliable for an early result.  Here are the percentages posted by Pokey on page 1.  Hopefully after some analysis you will feel pretty optimistic about your next HPT.

Originally Posted by pokeyAC go_quote.gif

HPT accuracy DPO 

10 dpo : 35% 

11 dpo : 51% 

12 dpo : 62% 

13 dpo : 68% 

14 dpo : 74% 

15 dpo : 80% 

16 dpo : 88% 

17 dpo : 92% 

18 dpo : 99%

I definitely agree that if you're going to use Dollar Tree hpts make sure you use FMU!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNZ View Post

Chuord hehe me calm about waiting test oh no definitely not, I have given myself a day as its probably the most realistic for an early BFP! But realistically I will probably test Wednesday morning..... Fx the tests i order tonight arrive by then!
Jjh5351 :-) good on you for letting your hair down! Hope your feeling a little better now though!
Dahlia I am such a lightweight these days, I'm quite slender and it only really takes two drinks to have me feeling tipsy. Cheap date my husband likes to say. Hehe I'm so impatient I am writing lists of things we will need for this baby, and knitting tiny newborn items.
livnkadesmom I would definitely try again with FMU! All the best thinking of you!
Sithijaya that is so sweet your husband is so excited!!!! Look forward hearing how your evening goes! Fx for a BFP!
AFM feeling a bit flat today...... Had a very early morning my boys were up at5am and we had a late night last night, must remember to slow down & take slightly better care of myself. Trying to stop myself checking out baby name websites.....
I hope your tests show up... That would drive me nuts! I'm feeling better and now that I got that out of my system I should be good for awhile!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Dani: My boys get up at ungodly hours as well lol.gif . It's a shame when "sleeping in" is considered sleeping until 6:45 AM disappointed.gif (which hardly ever happens *yawn*).

Sithijaya: fingersx.gif Good luck! let us know how things go! And as far as being a yogi, I do yoga (well I did, haven't done much with any kind of regularity for a bit) but I'm no master or anything close lol.gif .

dahlia: I don't know if it's willpower so much as reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy not wanting to see that lonely little line if it's too early lol.gif . I picked up a box of tests today though and I'm really debating myself argue.gif .

jjh: Hope you're feeling better!

Livnkadesmom: I've had a BFN that turned BFP three days later when I tested again. It was a $Tree test and I think I took them later in the day both times (though I can't be certain as I can barely remember what I did earlier today let alone almost four years ago lol.gif ).

Blah, I am pooped! But I am NOT going to bed nono02.gif . Hope your days were all lovely smile.gif .
I hope you get that BFP! I'm feeling better and ready to start baby making again smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonapellucida View Post

Congrats to all the new BFP's and dust for those who AF decided to visit.  I have tested three times already and I am not due until the 17th.  it is an illness!!  I have three more tests waiting.  The first one came back positive but it was early, early so I don't know if I believe it since I have had tow negatives.  I know it isn't over until AF shows but I still stare at my BFP daily and then look at the other two negatives and LONG for the BFP to be right.  Those are my woes this morning.  Hope this post finds you all healthy and happy  Heidi
Good luck!! I am sure you still have time for that BFP!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids View Post

zona, that sounds frustrating.  I hope you get another BFP soon to confirm you are indeed pregnant!

AFM, I didn't test this morning.  $store was closed by the time I stopped by yesterday and I didn't want to use my last FRER.  Nipples are still sore but maybe slightly less sensitive/painful than yesterday.  It's odd to keep hoping for a bit of pain each time I nurse my DD since I know it will only get worse when I do get pregnant but it's the only symptom I have that keeps me hopeful about this month!
Dollar tree and I are not on good terms- they have been out of tests at the one by my house every time I go! Good luck!
#425 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 08:14 AM

ughhhh MONDAY. still no positive opk and losing patience!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#426 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Dahlia OMG, me too! Was totally expecting a positive this morning. So weird. Hoping tonight or tomorrow!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#427 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 09:44 AM

me too sparkle!! I feel like I could possibly be having O pains right now, so maybe the little bugger is getting ready to take the leap. my cm has gotten more abundant just between checking early this morning and now, and it's watery. so hoping for a positive tonight!!!! I feel like I've had so much sex over the past week that a little break will be nice after I O.

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#428 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 AM

LOL Agreed!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#429 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 AM

Haha, I'm sure you'll get it soon dahlia. Sparkle, when are you supposed to ovulate?

I'm still like a week away. :/

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#430 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 AM

Hugs, girls. I hope those follicles are getting ready to pop out nice, strong eggs! This is when I hate having a longer follicular phase. I hate waiting to o! I'm probably not going to until Saturday-ish, so Blonhrt we will be together. 2whistle.gif

Got my progesterone today! Whoo hoo! Hope it is the ticket to a BFP. Fingers crossed! I think the dose she gave me is a little low but I'm trying to trust in her (even though she told me she was looking it up eyesroll.gif). I'll give it a couple of cycles before I mess with it myself. Heehee. My LP has been short but not horrendously so, so hopefully I'll just need a little push in the right direction progesterone-wise. I miss the Crinone since it worked for me last time but I didn't mind having only a $5 copay. So much nicer. 

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#431 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 11:42 AM

I am CD 11 today and should O today or tomorrow, feeling O twinges and tons of EWCM despite negative OPK this am. Slight temp rise yesterday and today so I am close. I have a short cycle, 25-26 days. I usually O on CD 11 or 12. My LP is always 14 days though. I suspect the short FP may account for some of my difficulties conceiving this time. I was successful first try with #1 and this is cycle 9 TTC #2. I am 36 so shortened follicular phase and diminished ovarian reserve are very likely my reality. I've used those at home fertility tests, which test FSH at CD 3, which have been normal. *shrug* Time will tell! Feeling really good about this cycle. I'm rooting for an October baby! Oh, and Dahlia I'm in Central NY, nearly the geographic center. It's nice here. Cold and snowy but very family friendly.

#432 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 02:32 PM

Quote:

*sigh* I think I am comfort eating to distract myself...... There goes a whole pizza :-/ but yay on having just bought a huge bundle of pregnancy tests, they will be winging it down here from u.s in a matter of hours I believe. Exciting!
Ah I have the sensitive nose thing if you mean like scent is so highly sensitive! I almost threw up a couple months ago because I smelled beef jerky (which I HATE!)!
Quote:

Bummer greensad.gif keep up the faith it'll happen soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

Hugs, girls. I hope those follicles are getting ready to pop out nice, strong eggs! This is when I hate having a longer follicular phase. I hate waiting to o! I'm probably not going to until Saturday-ish, so Blonhrt we will be together. 2whistle.gif

Got my progesterone today! Whoo hoo! Hope it is the ticket to a BFP. Fingers crossed! I think the dose she gave me is a little low but I'm trying to trust in her (even though she told me she was looking it up eyesroll.gif ). I'll give it a couple of cycles before I mess with it myself. Heehee. My LP has been short but not horrendously so, so hopefully I'll just need a little push in the right direction progesterone-wise. I miss the Crinone since it worked for me last time but I didn't mind having only a $5 copay. So much nicer. 
I hope that in a couple months when I go in for fertility testing (if I have to!) that progesterone will be my answer! Good luck!!
#433 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Hi ladies, you all sound like you are moving along well - sending heaps of baby dust to those testing
Blonhart Katie, I'm with you guys a week or do till O... I bought done opk's so I'll actually be able to work it out!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
#434 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 04:30 PM

OPK still negative, so weird! Maybe tomorrow.

#435 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 04:34 PM

mine too sparkle. so frustrating! and I got a little ewcm too

#436 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 04:47 PM

Fingers crossed for positive opk's ASAP ladies!
Just waiting waiting waiting here! The next week and a half are going to go sooooo slowly!
#437 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 05:56 PM

Dahlia and Sparkle, just tell your bodies to stop being polite and waiting for blonhart, chuord and me and just go on! lol.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#438 of 986 Old 01-14-2013, 06:09 PM

hahaha that must be what it is. We have very courteous ovaries. twins.gif

#439 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 03:36 AM

Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rofl Katie! I love it! Hugs to all- I'm too tired to write anything intelligent. Night

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
#440 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 04:02 AM

Too funny, katie! On my phone so no cute emoticons to display. OPK still negative this morning (wondfos, I'm new to using them). Perhaps a lengthened FP will bode well for this month's chances!

#441 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 07:55 AM

negatory over here too! I hope you're right about a long fp being good for our chances!

#442 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 09:00 AM

It should indicate a nice, ripe mature egg is getting ready!

#443 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

12DPO here and 2 BFNs again this morning (FRER+$store); so disappointing.  AF is due to arrive like clockwork in 2 days so I know I'm not out yet.  Nipples are still quite sensitive but not as painful as a few days ago.  I'm trying to remain hopeful...

Wishing you all patience as you wait to O!  And moreso for everyone else in a 2WW.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#444 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 09:54 AM

good luck Angel!! I really hope you get your bfp!!

#445 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 AM

Fx AKK!

#446 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 12:55 PM

after looking around on fertility friend, I feel a little better. I was starting to worry that I had somehow missed ovulation, or that it was getting too late in my cycle, but there are lots of charts showing O close to CD 20, which is later than I am in my cycle. I o' d on the 15th last month but I guess my body has other plans this month! argh. how are you all doing? everyone hanging in ok?

#447 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM

Dahlia I think it will be perfect timing. CD 16 isn't super late and your body is recovering and readjusting. That and polite. On a positive note, I've read chances are much greater the cycle following a loss.

#448 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:

HUgs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blonhrt88 View Post

Haha, I'm sure you'll get it soon dahlia. Sparkle, when are you supposed to ovulate?

I'm still like a week away. :/

Waiting with you 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

Got my progesterone today! Whoo hoo! Hope it is the ticket to a BFP. Fingers crossed! I think the dose she gave me is a little low but I'm trying to trust in her (even though she told me she was looking it up eyesroll.gif). I'll give it a couple of cycles before I mess with it myself. Heehee. My LP has been short but not horrendously so, so hopefully I'll just need a little push in the right direction progesterone-wise. I miss the Crinone since it worked for me last time but I didn't mind having only a $5 copay. So much nicer. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

I am CD 11 today and should O today or tomorrow, feeling O twinges and tons of EWCM despite negative OPK this am. Slight temp rise yesterday and today so I am close.

Fingers and toes crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

OPK still negative, so weird! Maybe tomorrow.

Enjoy BDing

Quote:

12DPO here and 2 BFNs again this morning (FRER+$store); so disappointing.  AF is due to arrive like clockwork in 2 days so I know I'm not out yet.  Nipples are still quite sensitive but not as painful as a few days ago.  I'm trying to remain hopeful...

Wishing you all patience as you wait to O!  And moreso for everyone else in a 2WW.

Right there with you... two more days or so 

Quote:

after looking around on fertility friend, I feel a little better. I was starting to worry that I had somehow missed ovulation, or that it was getting too late in my cycle, but there are lots of charts showing O close to CD 20, which is later than I am in my cycle. I o' d on the 15th last month but I guess my body has other plans this month! argh. how are you all doing? everyone hanging in ok?

Waiting patiently for AF to rear :(

Quote:

Oh I have just been eating and eating.  Everything smells yummy.

So tired the last couple days but still trying to run my army of 8.  Dad has them at the Dr. now for pink eye.  It has been a long two daays and really longer becasue so much school is off.  The homeschooler's schedule gets messed up and noone seems to accomplish anything.  And I have decided to throw having a baby in there. LOL!!!  I am a riot.

I will let you all now that I have started a work out schedule and at 43, very little becomes very strenuous.  I am adding better health (whcih should go without saying ) to my attempt to have a latter in life baby.

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#449 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:

AngelKissedKids - Hi!  I did test!  It was a BFN!  However! AF was due Sunday and still hasn't arrived.  I spoke with my colleague, who is a recent first-time mommy, and she said that it may still be too early (her friend also had BFN's but was indeed pregnant!), coupled with the fact that it was not FMU but night-time U.  So I'm just waiting for AF and if it doesn't show up by Friday, we will test again Saturday morning with FMU.

namaste.gif

Crunchygreengranola Yogi.  Southernborn, Californiabred.  Livingeatingthinking Consciously.

#450 of 986 Old 01-15-2013, 02:07 PM

Katie, yeayyyy, ovulation buddies smile.gif

Woohoo sparkle, time to start doing the dance!

Still hanging dahlia. This month my approach is to bd every other day. Then around ovulation, everyday. Will see if it works lol.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page