January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 16 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dahlia huge hugs! I hope you see that positive opk really soon!
angelkissedkids all the best mumma! I hope you find something to distract you during this waiting time!
Chuord Hope your feeling a bit more rested today :-)
SithijayaAdams Fingers crossed for your BFP! You have such amazing patients!
Blonhrt88 Really hope this is your month! :-)

AFM - CD17 so just hanging out waiting to test, I had thought I could hold out until the 26th to test but after going through my previous ff charts, I had a BFP 10dpo when I was Pregnant with my second son..... So sneakily hoping for the same again. Which would be Monday next week. So only 5 more days.
All the best ladies! Come on little eggie's we need some nice healthy BFP's and October babies! :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithijaya Adams View Post

AngelKissedKids - Hi!  I did test!  It was a BFN!  However! AF was due Sunday and still hasn't arrived.  I spoke with my colleague, who is a recent first-time mommy, and she said that it may still be too early (her friend also had BFN's but was indeed pregnant!), coupled with the fact that it was not FMU but night-time U.  So I'm just waiting for AF and if it doesn't show up by Friday, we will test again Saturday morning with FMU.

We are in the same boat. AF should be showing up but no signs yet. My plan is to wait it out until Saturday if she is still a no show! Lots of baby dust and fxed for u!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 PM

positive OPK! OH THANK GOODNESS! I was tired of waiting for it haha!

Zona when do you expect AF? I hope it's quick and crampless for you!

Sparkle any news?I hope you get your positive OPK very very soon!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 01-15-2013, 06:04 PM

AKK - Hope the wait flies!

Blonhrt - yay for ov buddies! 

Sithi - Sorry about the BFN. irked.gif Hoping you just have a shy bean in there! 

Danielle - You can do it! Hoping the rest of the week and the weekend go by quickly for you.

Sparkle - Any news yet today?

Dahlia - Phew! Great to see that smiley face! LOL! My DD was conceived on CD21 so I think there's nothing wrong with a little later than "normal." thumb.gif

AFM - Just waiting still! EWCM the last couple of days so I'm getting there. I usually have it for 5 or 6 days before ov so this seems right on time. Hoping I'll get some good BDing in this week. winky.gif Picked up my progesterone so I'm all set with that, which makes me feel better. 

Can't wait for some October babies to be made around here!! luxlove.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNZ View Post

Dahlia huge hugs! I hope you see that positive opk really soon!
angelkissedkids all the best mumma! I hope you find something to distract you during this waiting time!
Chuord Hope your feeling a bit more rested today :-)
SithijayaAdams Fingers crossed for your BFP! You have such amazing patients!
Blonhrt88 Really hope this is your month! :-)

AFM - CD17 so just hanging out waiting to test, I had thought I could hold out until the 26th to test but after going through my previous ff charts, I had a BFP 10dpo when I was Pregnant with my second son..... So sneakily hoping for the same again. Which would be Monday next week. So only 5 more days.
All the best ladies! Come on little eggie's we need some nice healthy BFP's and October babies! :-)

Thank you Danielle!  I work with refugee children and lots of bureaucracy so yes, lots of patience indeed!

I bet those 5 days don't seem like "only" when you're waiting!

namaste.gif

Crunchygreengranola Yogi.  Southernborn, Californiabred.  Livingeatingthinking Consciously.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:10 PM

Dahlia Woohoo! Yay for the positive opk! Cute pic!
katiecornflakes awesome your set Katie, bring on ovulation sounds like its not too far off!

AFM - today is going by nice and quickly, as I'm sure tomorrow will. I am babysitting two other little people tomorrow so I am sure they will keep me nice and busy.
Anyone had implantation pain? What did it feel like?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

We are in the same boat. AF should be showing up but no signs yet. My plan is to wait it out until Saturday if she is still a no show! Lots of baby dust and fxed for u!

Liv - How late are you?  AF still hasn't shown up for me.  I've been thinking about my mother's pregnancy with me; she said she was quite symptom-less.  Thought about purchasing more HPT's on my way home tonight but figured should I get a BFP I wouldn't want to be going into work shortly after, haha, so that helps with putting it off until Saturday.

namaste.gif

Crunchygreengranola Yogi.  Southernborn, Californiabred.  Livingeatingthinking Consciously.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

Sithi - Sorry about the BFN. irked.gif Hoping you just have a shy bean in there!

Katie - Haha, yes.  I just told Liv that my mother's pregnancy with me was quite symptom-less.

namaste.gif

Old 01-15-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithijaya Adams View Post

Liv - How late are you?  AF still hasn't shown up for me.  I've been thinking about my mother's pregnancy with me; she said she was quite symptom-less.  Thought about purchasing more HPT's on my way home tonight but figured should I get a BFP I wouldn't want to be going into work shortly after, haha, so that helps with putting it off until Saturday.
Well since I am not for sure when I O'd I think I could be anywhere from 12-16 DPO and my LP is usually 11 days. FF had me starting today and nothing, so we will see what happens over the next few days. Usually I start seeing signs a few days before and I haven't seen anything. Trying not to get my hopes up after Saturdays BFN but it is really hard!

Dahlia- that is the cutest OPK I have ever seen! smile.gif
Old 01-15-2013, 07:10 PM

haha yeah i like the little smiley! The brand is clearblue. Thank goodness I used them along with the wondfos, cause the wondfo test line wasn't as dark as the control line even though I knew I had to be O'ing soon.

Liv I hope you get your bfp soon!! Keep your chin up hug2.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 01-15-2013, 07:28 PM

Danielle, I'm so excited for you to test!

DAHLIA YES YES YES! Go girl! Get offline and get busy! HAHAHAHA!

Katie, I'm the same way, ewcm starts creeping up a week before.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 PM

hahaha blonhrt, don't worry we already did it tonight Sheepish.gif we waste no time haha. We have had sex literally every. single. day. for the past week. I'm prepared. hahaha! When are you expecting to ovulate?

Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

hahaha blonhrt, don't worry we already did it tonight Sheepish.gif we waste no time haha. We have had sex literally every. single. day. for the past week. I'm prepared. hahaha! When are you expecting to ovulate?

Best wishes to ya!

namaste.gif

Old 01-16-2013, 07:59 AM

Well ladies I think I'm out. Our school had a snow day and I just couldn't resist testing. It was BFN with FMU😞 and I am pretty sure I would be far enough along that it would show up, so I am going to say it is a no go. Since we weren't necessarily TTC, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. Oh we'll, still disappointed but at least now I know and can stop symptom spotting....that was about to get the best of me! Good luck all you waiting to test, waiting to O, or entering your TWW!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:06 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lol Dahlia. We haven't been quite that busy but close, almost every day. My husband tells me he's not a teenager anymore ;o) Positive OPK this morning!! Last night's was not clear but definitely + today!! Tons of EWCM. Feeling like O is imminent today, lots of twinges. I am super excited to O on CD 13-14 rather than earlier. Come on October baby!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-16-2013, 09:07 AM

So sorry Livn. I hope you're wrong and just tested too early. Oh, I understand about feeling disappointed. It is such a let down. Hugs mama!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
BBL to catch up here. AF coming on and I'm feeling some kind of ways. Will be back when my attitude is better. Hope you ladies are doing well...

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 01-16-2013, 09:44 AM

Congrats on the + OPKs Sparkle and Dahlia! I've got some EWCM today and my OPK is sooo close to positive. FX this our month! Excited! smile.gif 

heartbeat.gif Babydust to everyone!dust.gif

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Babydust is very needed here... another BFN with FMU on a $store this morning.  It had a very odd evap line (definitely grey - not pink) so I tested again with SMU and it was another BFN of course.  Feeling like AF will show up tonight or tomorrow.  Overnight I had some EWCM which looked a bit pink tinged and my nipples are no longer sensitive at all :-(

Catch those eggs, ladies!  Good luck everyone.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
Old 01-16-2013, 11:32 AM

Baby dust and lots of hugs to you AKK!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM

Livnkadesmom Hugs mumma! Wishing you all the best for your next cycle! Take care and make sure to spoil yourself!
Sparklemaman Awesome news on the positive opk!!! Have fun!
Mamacatsbaby take care, be kind to yourself!
Serenyd lots of positive little egg vibes headed your way! All the best!
Angelkissedkids lots of baby dust to you mumma! I hope you know as soon as possible one way or another! Fingers crossed its soon!

Afm - CD18 lots of bizarre feelings in my uterus. And golly am I sensitive emotionally and quite tired. Feeling positive about the outcome though. Babysitting for a friend today, her son has ADHD and I am hoping he's in a good space as he is just quite disruptive an d hurtful to the other kids.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids View Post

Babydust is very needed here... another BFN with FMU on a $store this morning.  It had a very odd evap line (definitely grey - not pink) so I tested again with SMU and it was another BFN of course.  Feeling like AF will show up tonight or tomorrow.  Overnight I had some EWCM which looked a bit pink tinged and my nipples are no longer sensitive at all :-(

I am with u Angel! $tree test with FMU resulted in a BFN for me to. Now that I know, I am ready for AF to show and get over with.

AFM- I am doing fine with my BFN. Through the symptom spotting I had my self pretty convinced I was preggo, so the BFN was a disappointment. I know God has a greater plan and I am good with that. Hopefully I will see a BFP in the near future. Good luck everyone!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 PM

Hugs livn and angel! Next month for sure!

YEAY sparkle! Come on eggie!

Danielle, I hope bizarre is a good thing!

Sorry nothing to update about me. Getting little ewcm, should be the start of something.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
Old 01-16-2013, 02:12 PM

Livnkadesmom so pleased to hear you are at peace with what is happening! All the best for next month!
Blonhrt I hope bizarre is good too! So tired! Fx your body is getting ready to ovulate in a timely manner! :-)
Old 01-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Morning ladies! Wow it's all moving do fast here, I'm still in limbo land before ewcm... But I think next month rather than this one will be for me... I'll just have to get into practice lol
Baby dust to those in tww, and plenty of strong swimmers to those O'ing...

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:31 PM

Chuord lovely to see you are so positive! Like your new avatar photo too! :-)
Old 01-16-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

positive OPK! OH THANK GOODNESS! I was tired of waiting for it haha!

Zona when do you expect AF? I hope it's quick and crampless for you!

Sparkle any news?I hope you get your positive OPK very very soon!
Yay yay yay!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

AKK - Hope the wait flies!

Blonhrt - yay for ov buddies! 

Sithi - Sorry about the BFN. irked.gif  Hoping you just have a shy bean in there! 

Danielle - You can do it! Hoping the rest of the week and the weekend go by quickly for you.

Sparkle - Any news yet today?

Dahlia - Phew! Great to see that smiley face! LOL! My DD was conceived on CD21 so I think there's nothing wrong with a little later than "normal." thumb.gif

AFM - Just waiting still! EWCM the last couple of days so I'm getting there. I usually have it for 5 or 6 days before ov so this seems right on time. Hoping I'll get some good BDing in this week. winky.gif  Picked up my progesterone so I'm all set with that, which makes me feel better. 

Can't wait for some October babies to be made around here!! luxlove.gif
Woo hoo sounds promising! Hope that progesterone works for you smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNZ View Post

Dahlia Woohoo! Yay for the positive opk! Cute pic!
katiecornflakes awesome your set Katie, bring on ovulation sounds like its not too far off!

AFM - today is going by nice and quickly, as I'm sure tomorrow will. I am babysitting two other little people tomorrow so I am sure they will keep me nice and busy.
Anyone had implantation pain? What did it feel like?
I've not ever felt it if I had it but a lot of people say it feels like ovulation pains or maybe like more full period cramps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Well ladies I think I'm out. Our school had a snow day and I just couldn't resist testing. It was BFN with FMU😞 and I am pretty sure I would be far enough along that it would show up, so I am going to say it is a no go. Since we weren't necessarily TTC, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. Oh we'll, still disappointed but at least now I know and can stop symptom spotting....that was about to get the best of me! Good luck all you waiting to test, waiting to O, or entering your TWW!
Good luck, you still have time smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Lol Dahlia. We haven't been quite that busy but close, almost every day. My husband tells me he's not a teenager anymore ;o) Positive OPK this morning!! Last night's was not clear but definitely + today!! Tons of EWCM. Feeling like O is imminent today, lots of twinges. I am super excited to O on CD 13-14 rather than earlier. Come on October baby!
Yay for O!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelKissedKids View Post

I hope your body is just tricking you! Good luck!

AFM I had a horrible day at work so I am just not feeling like BD even if I was ovulating which thank goodness I am not! People are just so ridiculously mean! Sorry had to vent! I am going to start test strips tonight because I Should O in a week but last month I felt pains earlier. Good luck to everyone smile.gif
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM

Yay for the pos OPKs on here today! energy.gif

Lots of warm hugs for the BFNs. Hoping there are just shy beans in there! dust.gif

We are on the do it every day plan, too. Trying not to get tired already! LOL. DH is going to the gym now so I'll have to wait up for him tonight. The things we do! Ha! I'm sure we'd be fine to skip a night (neg OPK as expected today) but I'd rather just get some swimmers in there in case! biggrinbounce.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM

Yay Sparkle! Cycle buddies! We can keep each other from testing early! :) I hope you're getting lots of BDing in haha! smile.gif Sending lots of baby dust!

Liv I'm sorry about the negative hug2.gif 

Mamacats Feel better!! Take time to yourself to regroup *hugs*

Angel & Danielle Good luck and baby dust!

chuord, jj, Blonhrt I hope your wait to O goes fast!! Catch those eggs!

AFM Just tired tonight, I am sexed out lol. I think we're going to BD the next two days, then cross our fingers and hope all the, erm, "hard work" has paid off. Considering how much time I've spent in bed, I don't feel very rested. har har winky.gif Lol ok, that's enough out of me. I hope you're all having a nice quick work week, full of BDing :)

Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM

Hey guys- first time posting! I think I'm driving my friends and husband crazy overanalyzing every symptom, so this should be a good outlet for me.  smile.gif  I'm in my TWW- CD24 and 10DPO. I just weaned my 20 month old this month in order to try to get pregs. We've been TTC #2 for 10 months now, but no luck due to an LPD (hopefully only due to nursing). We conceived DS on the first try so this has been confusing and tough for us! Hoping this month is it. This is the first time in a long time that I O'd before CD18-22, so I'm hoping my LP holds out long enough to give this month a shot.

For the past 3 days, I've had cramps and nausea on and off, as well as TONS of CM. Could be a good sign! Or could be hormones regulating from weaning. I'm trying to hold off testing til Saturday (13DPO) to avoid false negatives, but it's SO hard! Here's a link to my chart.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3defe2/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List