January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#601 of 986 Old 01-21-2013, 04:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry liv, I hope temping works wonders for you. I know a lot of women swear by it.

Katie, YEAY!your over the hump and into the wait! I think my o date is coming up tommorow or the next day. So I need to get serious about bd,ing.

Sparkle, that's very interesting. So are you thinking it could possibly be twins?! Hehehe

Lidamama, how many days past o are you?

Dahlia, I'm the same. I'm not tempting either for the same reason.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#602 of 986 Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

So I was going to come on here to thank everyone and update you all to let you know that AF arrived yesterday.  Shortly after posting my rant I experienced typical AF cramping; wave like cramps along with bright red blood.  I took an Advil to deal with the pain because I was sure that AF was here.  Then there wasn't much bleeding yesterday evening.  I woke up to more bright red blood this morning so I didn't even POAS and I even enjoyed a full mug of coffee.  Today I had the most bleeding by far but still less than my normal heaviest day of AF but not much cramping at all.  I decided to POAS tonight without holding my urine (although it was decently concentrated), just to be able to move on and try to get excited about starting my next cycle of TTC, and the $store test had the faintest line before the 10 minute mark, and I was about 90% sure there was a touch of pink to it instead of the grey evap lines I've been seeing.  I pondered over it for an hour and had my colour-blind DH look at it and since he thought he maybe saw some pink, I decided to POAS on a FRER.  Low and behold on DD2's 22 mos bday and 4 days after AF was due to appear...

I have no idea why I have an almost normal AF when I am indeed pregnant but this is the 3rd time now.  Last time I bled for 5 days.  Today is day #3 of bleeding.  I plan to see my doctor tomorrow to get some bloodwork done to confirm my numbers and then repeat again in 3 days to ensure they are doubling; I'll also request an early ultrasound to make sure everything is indeed okay in spite of the bleeding.  If this little baby continues to grow, his or her EDD will be Sept 26th, only 4 days after my oldest turns 5 y/o!  I'm super excited and I just hope that everything turns out okay (chourd - any feelings about my baby's energy?).  I feel bloated and the only other symptom I've been having is excessive salivation which I had no idea is a pregnancy symptom but it turns out it is :-)  Thanks for your support everyone and I hope to see a whole bunch more BFPs this month!

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#603 of 986 Old 01-21-2013, 06:46 PM

omg, angel!! congrats! sending you good vibes for a healthy happy baby!! :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#604 of 986 Old 01-21-2013, 07:03 PM

Woohoo! That is awesome Angelkissedkids! Can't wait to hear how your dr's appt goes! Wonderful news!
#605 of 986 Old 01-21-2013, 07:45 PM

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Congrats Angel! Man what a roller coaster of emotion though! At least this time you knew it could happen... Re energy, I can tune into something so... It's very possible it's an embaby! (I wouldn't bet on me as a test tho lol)
Congrats and let us know after beta!

Afm - eating a heap of gorgeous cherries, mum had then mailed express about 2,500 km lol.. They are about 1.5 " diameter and soo yummy...

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#606 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 03:52 AM

blonhrt, I'm not exactly sure how many DPO I am, since I never got a pos OPKS. I just went from no second line to two days of faint lines, but I skipped a day or two in between smile.gif so technically I may not even have o'd...in other words everything's clear as mud! I just know when AF is due, and I she doesn't show, then I'll test.

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#607 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 04:13 AM

Congratulation s [/B]akk[/B] that's so exciting!
Afm a little cramping but hopeful have a great day everyone
#608 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 05:09 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
CONGRATS AKK!!!!!!!!

Blonhrt Lol Not so much suspecting twins but hoping that if I released more than one egg, my chances are increased for a pregnancy all together. But as I said, always thought I would have twins and my odds, being over 35, are increased. We shall see! I'll be overwhelmed with happiness with one baby smile.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#609 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 06:05 AM

Hi to all I am new here. Decided to join after reading some exciting threads. I am currently 45 will be 46 tomorrow though LOL and yes I am trying to conceive naturally and go full term. I am blessed to have four children naturally in my more socially acceptable childbearing years, married a second time and would love to share the joy of one more with my hubby who was widowed but blessed with children also from his beloved first wife. Sadly I have been pregnant naturally twice since being age 45 but miscarried, 1st BO in April, 2nd 6+3 in Sept 2012. I think I may be pregnant again but am so stressed waiting to test (due latest on thursday) so two more days earliest before hpt would give any real indication, but also petrified that if I have been blessed again with a third pregnancy I will lose this one as well. Just don't know how to cope with my emotional and psychological state at the moment and have to work full time in a job that drains my mental energy as it is. Well done all those that have got your positives you must be elated.
#610 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 06:19 AM

welcome, chighika! this is a great place to find support and understanding, I'm sure you'll like it here! are you planning to wait until Thursday to test? I hope you get your bfp smile.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#611 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 07:18 AM

Congrats angel!! Send some dust my way!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

#612 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 07:55 AM

Hooray AKK!

Welcome Chighika!

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#613 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 08:15 AM

how's everyone doing today? I'm 6 dpo and feeling really good, staying very hopeful!

#614 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 09:49 AM

So I was on my phone before and couldn't respond as I'd like.

joy.gifjoy.gifbroc1.gifCongratulations AngelKissedKids!!! broc1.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Welcome.gifChighika!

Dahlia I'm so glad you are feeling well and so hopeful. I'm 4 DPO and also feeling very excited. I'm really feeling like this is my month!! There's some magical and wishful thinking going on but I also just have a sense, you know? Only 8 more days to go until the end of your TWW, right? SO exciting!!

Katie What did you decide about starting meds? Did you get CH this morning? My temp just keeps rising! I am almost .7degrees F above my coverline. Not sure if that is significant or not, though I imagine not, at least not yet. I am trying to temper my enthusiasm with calm, deep breaths.

wave.gif and wishing everyone a great day!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#615 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 12:39 PM

Welcome, chighika! Hope your stay is short!

I hope AF stays away for you wildgreen!

Glad you are both staying positive, sparkle and dahlia! I am, too. Actually pretty chill atm. I'm having a bit of coffee here and there and a bit of wine, trying not to let life stop like it can when TtCing. I think that helps me stay sane. I did get my CH today! FF says I'm 3 DPO. I still wonder if I'm 4, but I'll go with 3 so I don't make myself too crazy. I did start the progesterone yesterday so I officially am not allowed to symptom spot since anything could be due to the meds!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#616 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 12:40 PM

I'm new to this! But my cycle is usually 26 days. Well I'm on cd30 AF was supposed to be here 3 days ago. 16dpo and 3 BFN's... Had mild cramping for about a week & a half but went away yesterday. Boobs became sore 2 days ago!! I feel like I'm crazy. Won't test again until Friday. My sister & bestfriend thinks I should just go get a blood test done. I'll try and hold out a little longer, but if I'm not preggers I hope AF shows her face so I can start a new cycle & try again next month!! Any comments are appreciated!
#617 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 04:10 PM

Good luck Lovelydee! Waiting and not knowing is so so frustrating. I hope you get your bfp!

Anyone out there in the tww *not symptom spotting*? lol

#618 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 04:19 PM

GL, Lovelydee! Hoping you'll see that BFP on Friday!!

Dahlia, I'm still too early to let myself symptom spot! Actually managing not to...so far! Are you feeling anything yet?

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#619 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM

Ohh tomorrow is 7dpo for me :) I have dull cramping that comes and goes, my nips were extremely painfully sensitive sunday and monday (still a little sore, but not bad now), and I've been having lots and lots of creamy cm. So, nothing definitive haha. I'm still feeling pretty calm about it all, and I'm not really banking on my "symptoms" meaning anything. Just hopeful :) I'm glad you're still feeling zen! Hold onto that peacefulness!

#620 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 05:38 PM

I'd like to join you all here.  I'm 7DPO on a NTNP cycle.  My A/F was late, but I didn't take too much notice since my cycle's have been very unpredictable lately.  Dh and I dtd 1 day before I got EWCM, 2 days before O.  I'm not sure any sperm could have survived to catch the egg, but I guess it's not impossible.  If I get a BFN this cycle, I'm planning on avoiding pg for at least 6 months to focus on losing weight. 

#621 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 PM

Weeellll I guess I'll join this thread ladies. I think ovulation will be today. Hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow. I was chilling over in the CTA thread for the last two cycles, but then I told my DH on Sunday that if he felt like knocking me up to come home after work and have his way with me. And to my great surprise he did! LOL. So we've now DTD three times during my fertile window and I guess we'll wait and see what happens this month! Won't be too upset if it doesn't happen, and might actually be a little panicky if it does, heh. I was anticipating a more formal transition to officially TTC than this, lol!

Mom to Ava - 10/8/13 love.gif 
#622 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 07:03 PM

Congrats Angel!

I'm currently 4-5 dpo and trying NOT to symptom spot. Got a bad uti and I'm taking macrobid. I tried to fight it off for 3 days but cran and water wasn't doing the trick and I passed some blood clots this morning and was in a fair amount of discomfort, so I gave in and started the antibiotic. Hope it doesn't interfere with anything that might be going on in my uterus. Keeping my FX that we BD enough to catch the egg this time. If not we can try again next month. Trying to "think positive". smile.gif

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#623 of 986 Old 01-22-2013, 07:40 PM

I'm trying not to. Doing pretty good this mirth because I'm so friggin busy. I'm glad it's taking my mind off things.

#624 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 AM

Serenyd, hoping that your little bean is growing well and not influenced by the UTI.  At this stage, your bean won't be implanted yet and will rely on the yolk sack for nutrition, so nothing you take will be passed on.  I hope you feel better soon! 

I'm also trying not to symptom spot.  I had some awful heartburn for two nights and slight nausea for two days, but that's all gone.  I think it's easier not to have those things and prepare for a BFN than to think that all these things are symptoms and be dissapointed.

Blonhrt88, I'm glad you found something to keep you occupied!  Oh, how I wish I could be one of those women who realize a month down the line that A/F didn't show.  Instead, I'm always well aware of what's going on.  It makes everything seem so much more complicated!

#625 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 AM

Wishing luck and patience to everyone in the tww!
AFM I got a BFP this morning! Now just hoping my little one is making it nice and comfortable in there for the long haul.
#626 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 AM

jumpers.gifCongrats, Wildgreen!!! Sending sticky vibes!

#627 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 05:35 AM

wow, congrats wildgreen!! how many too were you when you got your bfp?

beautifulcanvas, I agree it's hard when you think you have symptoms but then get a bfn. good luck!

blonhrt, glad you're keeping busy! it definitely makes a huge difference smile.gif

serenyd, hope you feel better soon! fx for a bfp for you!

afm- I'm 7 dpo today! feeling pretty good, trying to ignore things that could count as symptoms and drive me crazy if I let them. still having lotssss of creamy cm, and dull cramps. my legs were a little achey last night but that could be in my head cause it was a definite symptom last month before I got my bfp.

#628 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 05:36 AM

wildgreen, I meant dpo, not too. Damn autocorrect

#629 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 AM

Yah! Congrats Wildgreen!!!

It is bitter cold here, it hurts! I am feeling so weird today. Very nauseous since this morning, hard not to read into that even though it is SO early. Food helps but only briefly. Coffee smelled awful, like cigarette smoke, and everything just seems to smell gross ( I almost left a meeting this morning because the room smelled off and I thought I mightget sick). I know this can't possibly be symptoms, I'm only 5 dpo, but so, so strange. Dahlia I keep trying to ignore it and then I feel another wave of nausea. So hopeful!

#630 of 986 Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 AM

sparkle, who knows, maybe your body knows smile.gif fingers crossed for you! feel better though! I feel off today too. so tired even though I got a full night's sleep. where are you from? it is sooo cold here too, UGH

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page