January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 25 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#721 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So awesome!! Hopefully this BFP trend will continue!!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#722 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Agreed Katie! Fx!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#723 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:20 PM

Oops, double post redface.gif)

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#724 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:37 PM

Fingers crossed for you all!!!

I'm still too in shock to really believe it dizzy.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#725 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:38 PM

I'm feeling hopeful for you dahlia!

Today was O for me, I'm now in the TWW! Dahlia, SEND ME SOME DUST. Hahaha.

Also, I feel so good. My head is still soaking in a jar of coco oil. I think this lice was the best thing to happen to my hair in years, lol. My hair is going to be so silky after sitting in this stuff for 24 hrs!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#726 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:40 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
De-lurking to give a bigtime congratulations to you dahlia!!! joy.gif So exciting, woohoo! Sticky noodle dust.gif to you!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#727 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 PM

Congratulations Dahlia! Yeah for October babies!
#728 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:50 PM

Dahlia, did you stop temping after ov?

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#729 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonhrt88 View Post

I'm feeling hopeful for you dahlia!

Today was O for me, I'm now in the TWW! Dahlia, SEND ME SOME DUST. Hahaha.

Also, I feel so good. My head is still soaking in a jar of coco oil. I think this lice was the best thing to happen to my hair in years, lol. My hair is going to be so silky after sitting in this stuff for 24 hrs!
Yeah, me too! Blow a few sprinkles this way dahlia lol.gif . I'm hopefully going to O tomorrow, if I'm not already. fingersx.gif all this BD'ing makes some magic happen for me!

Didn't someone else on this thread get a BFP recently too? That was you Danielle, right? Big, big congrats to you as well! joy.gif Sticky baby dust.gif coming your way too!

Ok, back to my lurk.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#730 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 03:04 PM

Thank you all!!

Katie, yeah, I stopped temping after O. I didn't want to see a temp drop and get sad haha.

Blonhrt, your hair is gonna be awesome after this! Good silver lining :) Good luck on your tww!!!

I'm sending baby dust to you all!!!! Please cross your fingers, toes and everything in between that my noodle stays put this month :) I can use all the good vibes that I can get! I'm hesitant, but excited!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#731 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 03:21 PM

Gotcha. I was hoping for a pg chart to stalk! LOL! 

Blonhrt - your hair is going to be so nice! 

#732 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 04:03 PM

haha I figured, sorry to disappoint! orngtongue.gif

I've been trying to keep busy today by making a bunch of freezer meals for those weeknights that I can't muster the energy to cook! I made delicious spicy pulled pork, and a crap ton of enchiladas. Tomorrow I'm making meatballs to freeze as well :)

How is everyone feeling?

#733 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM

Nice! If you normally struggle to cook on work nights (of which I am the queen btw!) then it will only be harder pregnant! Good planning. I need to do some freezer cooking myself! There's a business here where you can get a weeks worth of frozen meals delivered to your house - with veggie, gluten free options! I am seriously considering trying it out. I loventoncook but just don't have time to do it.

#734 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 05:23 PM

I'm exactly the same Katie, it wouldn't be so hard if I didn't live an hour or so away from work. The commute is wearing on me! I leave, it's dark. I get home, it's dark! Then cooking dinner seems like this insurmountable task some nights! Maybe I subconciously knew I was gonna need to have a good stock in the freezer orngtongue.gif I really love cooking too. It's just an issue of time, like you said. That delivery service sounds great! There's a place out here that is called Let's Dish, where you go and make a bunch of freezer meals for a set price. It's pretty neat, my mother in law used to do it.

#735 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 05:51 PM

Thanks gals, your making me blush. I'll post a picture if my locks if they come out amazing.

I'm feeling super crampy. I'm not sure if its from all this ewcm or maybe the sex from yesterday is meeting an egg? Haha I don't know. I'm feeling optimistic this month though. Mainly because my period was so dang heavy this cycle. I know it means nothing, I'm just feeling fertile I guess.

We dtd yesterday so we will seeeeeee. I hate this part. The TWW sucks. Lol

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

#736 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 06:08 PM

My fingers are crossed Blonhrt!!!! I hope this is your month!

#737 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 06:20 PM

Hello everyone:) Im new here. Im 10dpo and i have no symptoms, i dont know if its a good or bad sign. Its driving me crazy because normally i would atleast have pms symptoms by now. im so scared to be disappointed again.
#738 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 07:07 PM

Welcome NovaM.  When to you plan to test?

dahlia, CONGRATULATIONS!  I'm beyond excited for you - you really deserve this after your loss last month - I'm sending you the strongest sticky baby vibes I can muster.  I plan to follow you over to the October DDC next month when I get a BFP that decides to stick around.

Thanks everyone for all your kindness.  The loss really hit me hard yesterday - lots of crying and anger and why me - but I'm feeling much better today.  I'm trying to feel optimistic about next month and the thought of being more fertile after a loss.  Since I'm a midwifery student I have access to all kinds of research databases and I actually read a study that showed that women who conceive within 6 months after a loss have much better outcomes for their pregnancy and healthier babies overall (and I could benefit from that - my first was a 33 week preemie).  Always a silver lining to every dark cloud, I suppose.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#739 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 07:12 PM

Angel, that's awesome that you can find comfort in your research. I see your point, and everything happens for a reason!

#740 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 07:22 PM

Angel, hopefully i can last until af is due, wednesday. Its hard to do but i dont want to test early. i wish i had some symtoms that would give me hope.
#741 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 07:30 PM

I'm out.  Wishing everyone a speedy tww and loads of beautiful BFPs.

#742 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Hugs BC

#743 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 10:36 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss AngelKissed. I'm glad you've found comfort and reassurance in your studies. Certainly makes me feel better! hug2.gif

Hope February's for you BeautifulCanvas.

Ugh, ok, I reeeeeally need to go to bed...

I'm really working on trying to manage the obsession this go around so I'm laying low privateeyes.gif .

Ok, seriously sleepytime.gif .

#744 of 986 Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 PM

I can't sleep, im so anxious 3 more days until test! uggghhhh 2ww.
#745 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 AM

Holy smokes, this thread exploded yesterday! CONGRATS, Dahlia!!!

Let's see if I can remember everything...

I am a LLL leader, so I guess you could say I have an obsession with breasts too, hahaha!!

My kids have the sickies. DD1 has a low fever so she's sitting on the couch reading stories to DD2, where normally she'd be buggin me about something, so there's a silver lining to that, I guess!

SO....AF was due yesterday morning, before 9am, and she's still not here. I actually didn't poas yesterday, but did this morning with fmu, and it was a BFN. It totally sucks that the TWW in my case seems to be a 3WW! but, like I mentioned up-thread, with DD2 I didn't get a squinter until about4days after af was due, so that's probably just how my body works! I also O around cd18 of a 28 day cycle, rather than the "standard" 11 or 12, so that might explain why it takes so long for me to get a bfp. I'm just staying calm and taking my pre-natals, lol!

I don't have any pre-AF signs, had a spur of nesting energy yesterday, cleaned my whole house and did all my laundry, dishes, cooked, played with the kids, hung out with my mom....sounds like a lot, but I was up since 4:30....thanks to my kiddos! Nausea is continuing, as is frequent peeing and extreme hunger. I'm going to call my midwives office for an appointment tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get a bfp in a few days. Although, I may have to use my 8$ pregnancy test if I don't get a bfp with the cheapies by the middle of the week. It's so funny, DH thinks the second you get pregnant, BAM! Positive pregnancy test. I had to explain a lot to him yesterday, but he still doesn't believe I'm pregnant. He actually told me "I'LL tell you when you're pregnant" and proceeded to girate his hips. He almost got smacked wink1.gif

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#746 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 04:03 AM

Dahlia You and your little noodle are in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of sticky vibes to you! Yeah October babies!! I am excited to see your morning test and hear what your DH has to say smile.gif

Katie Thinking of you and keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!

hug2.gifBeautifulcanvas. Fx for next month.

Fx Lidamama!! Sounds promising thumb.gif

Blonhrt ROTFLMAO.gifLooking forward to seeing your flowing tresses!

Mamacatsbaby lol.gif I hear you. The obsession is a sickness. It's consuming. I'm with you! Hope you got a good night's sleep.

wave.gifCindy-lu and Becky. Haven't heard from you in a few days. How are you doing?

Welcome.gifNovaM!! The TWW is excrutiating. And I'm sorry to say it doesn't really get easier. Hang in there, mama!! With my DD I had no discernible symptoms unit well after my BFP (the day after AF was due).

AFM 9 DPO Feeling really nauseous again this morning, much more intense. And still no pre-AF breast changes!! I had another big temp rise this morning. I am really thinking of testing in the morning tomorrow (I'll be 10 DPO). I've got Wondfos and FRERs. Katie could you check out my chart again and see if you think I have reason to be excited or not yet? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41c7dc I am a little confused about the 2 dips, at 5 and 7 DPO. But the rise seems promising, right? I am feeling really good but impatient, as I know you all are as well!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, mamas!!

#747 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 04:30 AM

well, as usual my body likes to mess with me, and when I tested this morning, got a bfn. who knows. shrug.gif I'm frustrated. I'll probably test again later. Maybe yesterday's test was just a fluke.

Lots of love and hugs to everyone! I'll respond to everyone individually later today!

#748 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 04:49 AM

Oh Dahlia!! I suspect your urine was just not concentrated enough.Mamamash said last month she got her BFPs with SMU at 10 and 11 DPO. Ugh, this is such a rollercoaster and I'm sorry you didn't just get a decidedly dark BFP.  Hang in there!! hug.gif  stillheart.gif and lots of goodvibes.gif You'll see those beautiful two lines soon, Dahlia!! I just know it. Fingers, toes, legs, arms and everything else crossed while we wait!

#749 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 AM

Thanks Sparkle. I'm disappointed, but not shocked I guess. I hope it turns out in a bfp.

*sigh*

#750 of 986 Old 01-27-2013, 05:02 AM

Dahlia hug2.gifThis entire process of TTC is so stressful and tangled with all kinds of emotions. We are taught from such a young age that if we have unprotected sex just once, we risk unplanned pregnancy. We spend so much time and thought choosing and using contraceptive methods. SO when we decide we are ready to have a baby, it seems only reasonable that all our DH or DP needs to do is look at us and poof, we should be magically pregnant (obviously not literally, but you know what I mean). When it doesn't work as quickly or neatly as that, it is devastating. Coupled with your loss last month, I know how much of a struggle this is. You know this is my 9th cycle TTC #2. And quite honestly, the anticipation, the wait, the sadness - it totally sucks!! I totally get that but don't lose hope!! I know you need to protect yourself but don't count yourself out. I'm rooting for you, big time, Dahlia. This WILL happen. Let yourself feel angry, sad, disappointed. Whatever you need to. But hang in there.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page