January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 06:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congratulations Serena! That's awesome news :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#62 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 07:42 AM

Congrats, Serena

Well, I went for it and tested and I think I'm out. irked.gif BFN at 11/12 DPO. I won't test again until Sunday, if AF doesn't show by then and I bet she will. I think she'll be here Friday, maybe Saturday at the very latest and if my LP is great. Could even be tomorrow. I'm not surprised since I am just not feeling it, but it's still a bummer. I wanted to start trying last summer but couldn't because of some medical stuff and now I'm so frustrated since if this is going to take a while I'm so mad I lost those months. DS was on the first try but DD took 6 mo so I've been here before and I just dont' want to be here for another bunch of months! Just need to feel bummed today and then I'll be fine, I'm sure. That one lonely line kills me. mecry.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#63 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 08:27 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Katie- Awww Hun, I know the feeling, but it will happen. Your not out till AF shows. I didn't think I was either, a bunch of bfn tests and no symptoms and I was wrong lol
#64 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 08:30 AM

Thanks, Serena. What DPO did you finally get your BFP?

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#65 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 08:41 AM

Katiecornflakes hang in there. Serena is right we haven't got AF so we are still in the game. Are you having any AF symptoms? I don't know what I'm having...kinda crampy here and there sometimes feel like its gas pains.

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#66 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 AM

That's pretty much what I have, too, Becky. I don't usually get much in terms of pre-AF symptoms, though, so I'm expecting it to just start out of the blue like usual. I am still pretty exhausted but my littlest is sick and not sleeping well, so I'm sure that's it. Blech.

#67 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Me too, ladies. No major symptoms, just what I mentioned last night which are by no means conclusive either way. I decided not to test this am, I don't want to see another negative. I am trying to stay calm and remain cautiously optimistic! Expecting AF Saturday. Fx mamas! I'm hoping we continue this string of BFPs!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#68 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM

Serena- Congrats to u! How exciting!

Katie- Hang in there. It's not over until AF shows.

Cindy- thanks for those links. I need to do more research about things.

AFM- I had bloodworm done before Christmas to check my thyroid and my levels were 5.1. My Dr says that is borderline normal and wasn't going to change my meds. I told the nurse I was still symptomatic but haven't heard if she is going to increase my meds. Every where I have read online says that TSH needs to be under 2 when getting pregnant. Guess I'll see what she says about an increase. They know I am not on BC and there is a possibility I could get pregnant. She is usually good about listening to how I feel.
#69 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Me too, ladies. No major symptoms, just what I mentioned last night which are by no means conclusive either way. I decided not to test this am, I don't want to see another negative. I am trying to stay calm and remain cautiously optimistic! Expecting AF Saturday. Fx mamas! I'm hoping we continue this string of BFPs!!

You're so optimistic. I love it! Need a bit of that but I guess I'm trying to protect my emotions with negativity. eyesroll.gif We shall see. DH was ordering stuff from amazon and I got some FRERs for next cycle, just in case. 

#70 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM

Congrats Serena!joy.gif

Katie - sorry about that lonely line! I totally know how you feel!! I took a few tests last month before AF was due and was sorely disappointed:( Wish I had waited and not seen that lonely line so many times, it's so sad.greensad.gif Don't give up hope, you too Becky and SparkleMaman, keep the faith!!smile.gif

And, I just have to say "WOW, this thread gets lots of action"! I need to stay on top of it more often, there's so much to keep up on! I'm 9DO and am itching to test but am staying strong (so far) and am hoping I can wait until at least Monday to test. It's so hard not to think that everything is a sign and I try not to get too excited and instead just shrug things off as them only being in my head nut.gif but it's so hard! UGH!!

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#71 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 AM

Katie and Suzie Totally! I am so mad at myself for testing last weekend and earlier this week, that lonely line is such a let down. 11 or 12 DPO today and I am trying so, so hard to stay positive. This is my 8th cycle TTC #2. The previous two months were especially hard. I know it's silly but I just have a good feeling this month, I'm feeling lucky!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#72 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 10:05 AM

You can do it, Suzie!! I tested and 9 DPO and it just made me bummed. You can wait it out!

Hugs, Sparkle. I hope it's the lucky month for you, too! 

#73 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 AM

Thanks for the support Katie! We really do need to be each others cheerleaders don't we! Glad you're feeling lucky Sparkle! Let's all try to stay positive, thumbsup.gif think positive thoughts om.gif and visualize those positive BFPs that we will all see very soon!!! goodvibes.gifpos.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#74 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 10:59 AM

Katie, Suzie and Sparkle...ladies don't give up on your buns in the oven. We are ALL pregnantthumb.gif. We haven't started AF and who knows when we actually implanted. Rub your belly, think happy thoughts and enjoy being pregnant. It's the power of positive thinking! Keep on peeing, squeezing your boobs until they hurt, and encourage your baby to stick aroundgoodvibes.gif. Forget about the BFN, It was clearly too early to test. Just enjoy being "pregnant" Have a wonderful day. I will check in later but we have to move by Jan 22 and still haven't found a house. I am going to try and stay busy doing that grouphug.gif

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
#75 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky8824 View Post

Katie, Suzie and Sparkle...ladies don't give up on your buns in the oven. We are ALL pregnantthumb.gif. We haven't started AF and who knows when we actually implanted. Rub your belly, think happy thoughts and enjoy being pregnant. It's the power of positive thinking! Keep on peeing, squeezing your boobs until they hurt, and encourage your baby to stick aroundgoodvibes.gif. Forget about the BFN, It was clearly too early to test. Just enjoy being "pregnant" Have a wonderful day. I will check in later but we have to move by Jan 22 and still haven't found a house. I am going to try and stay busy doing that grouphug.gif

I love this, Becky!! Will work on that today. GL with your house hunt!!

#76 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 AM

Omg, thank you Becky!! Love it. Will do smile.gif

#77 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 11:45 AM

I LOVE all the positive attitudes! Makes the TWW much more enjoyable!

Dahlia- you have been quiet today. Hope you are doing okay. As hard as it is (I know because I have been there) try to focus on this month. Have you tried temping? DH and I tried for DS for a year. Once someone told me about temping I got pg within 3 months. Fertility Friend online has a GREAT charting app. Just FYI!
#78 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 11:54 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Katie, I didn't get my BFP till I was 1 day late for AF.
#79 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serena76 View Post

Katie, I didn't get my BFP till I was 1 day late for AF.

Wow. Hmm. Interesting. I will continue my (cautious) positive thinking, then! 

#80 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 01:39 PM

Ttttt

Our rainbow is here! arrived on his due date

#81 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 02:44 PM

Katie, Becky, and Sparkle- I'm in the same boat. I'm not testing until AF is due... but I am having major symptoms. I had htem last month too and started AF late so :/ I'm tired, achey, bad taste in my mouth, super super thirsty, achey boobs... Sigh... I hate TTC for the symptom spotting lol!

Serena, CONGRATS! So exciting! 

Sorry for skipping everyone else, I was at work all day and lots to catch up on. I hope everyone had a wonderful day :)

#82 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky8824 View Post

Thank you! I think we ALL needed that :)

#83 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Katie, Becky, and Sparkle- I'm in the same boat. I'm not testing until AF is due... but I am having major symptoms. I had htem last month too and started AF late so :/ I'm tired, achey, bad taste in my mouth, super super thirsty, achey boobs... Sigh... I hate TTC for the symptom spotting lol!

This is how I feel, too! I am so sure I'm not pregnant but then I notice that my boobs are still sore, I'm still tired, etc. DH says he bets I am. He is not helping! I also keep going to the bathroom b/c I think AF has started but it hasn't. I hate this rollercoaster. :(

#84 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 04:04 PM

Livnkadesmom, thanks. Yeah, I'm doing ok. Just sort of mulling everything over, doing a lot of thinking and processing what happened. I'm feeling much more at peace with it, and I know that I'll be ok. I have hope for this month. I ordered a little angel wing necklace to remember baby. I know that this baby is meant to be in my and my husband's arms... and that it will happen for us. It was only my first month trying, which I think has made it a little rough for me because now I've lost a lot of faith in my body. I have fears of recurring miscarriages, and I worry that my husband will lose faith in my ability to have a baby. I know this is all silly. My husband has been so supportive and loving, and keeps reassuring me that it will be ok and that he hasn't lost any faith in me. It's just been a lot on my mind.  Thanks for asking :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#85 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 04:13 PM

I am still being positive but boy oh boy do I was to poas. Went to lunch with a friend and wasn't crazy hungry. Have very low energy. Trying to play with the dog and I get tired easily. No sore boobs but still have a little nausea. Not much. Peeing slightly more than normal. But I promised myself I wouldn't poas so I guess I won't. Lol

angel.gif
#86 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 04:34 PM

Oh Becky, you are so strong! Although I guess POAS didn't really help me today. eyesroll.gif You can do it! When are you going to do it, you think?

98% of me really doesn't think I could be, but that 2% keeps creeping in! 

#87 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 04:55 PM

I'm feeling really grumpy and mad that my boobs are sore because I know from last month that doesn't mean squat. Hormones kicking in ladies. Gotta love deal with it. Feels like PMS. angry.gif

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#88 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 05:03 PM

Katie I don't really know. I'm not due for AF until Friday. I'm off Saturday so maybe Saturday? Then I work Sunday so if I don't test Saturday I will test Monday. I've waited this long....

angel.gif
#89 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 05:23 PM

Hugs, Serenyd. I wish I paid better attention so I knew what my PMs symptoms usually are! I seriously usually just get AF without much warning, that I notice anyhow, so the sore boobs and moodiness is just making me suspicious. Grr. But I'm writing it down this month so next time I'll know that I had these symptoms in a non pregnant cycle! If I'm not pregnant that is. wink1.gif

#90 of 986 Old 01-02-2013, 05:42 PM

Katie I guess you won't know until your next period...in about 10 months unless you breast feed in which case will be longer wink1.gif

angel.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page