January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 32 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks jj, I'm a bundle of nerves! How are you doing? I had leg cramps on 11dpo, but it was more upper thigh/butt area lol. I also think I implanted late. I'm pretty sure that's why  I was so uncomfortable at 11dpo. Which also lines up with the darkness of my tests, I guess. Anyway, I'm rambling a little haha. I hope what you felt was implantation!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM

Aw thank you guys, I feel like I could cry. I don't know what I'd do without all the support here <3

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 01-31-2013, 11:25 AM

loving this thread! and dying to test as a result! today is 10dpo for me, but i've wasted both my tests on 8 and 9dpo (figures) and now my car's in the shop. feeling quite pre-menstrual, like somethings going on in the ol' uterus--off and on heavyness, twinges, but of course it could be AF gearing up to show.

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Elora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Eilish Neve Isebeul, 6/12/14!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 AM

Thanks Dahlia, you and the other mamas on this thread give me hope. Thank you girls for all of your support:)
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM

dahlia, i keep looking at your tests. theys perty. :)

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Elora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Eilish Neve Isebeul, 6/12/14!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:35 AM

Ladyelms, "the ol' uterus" hahaha love it. I hope your twinges turn into a bfp!! I didn't get mine until 13 dpo, so don't lose hope :)

Old 01-31-2013, 11:44 AM

Thanks Ladyelms, I hope my little noodle stays put. I had an early loss last month, so my husband and I are on edge. These tests look wayyy better than last months, though. And I'm glad they're getting darker each day. It keeps me from panicking!

I just talked to my doctor's office, and my damn blood test results won't be in til tomorrow morning! It's because I also had my progesterone and a few random things that the doctor checked off on the sheet tested too. At least I'll also know my progesterone levels are normal. But I want to know now!! haha. Oi.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:03 PM

Dahlia yours tests are looking fantastic! So excited you have a sticky little noodle in there! We are lucky herein nz you are able to get bloodwork done in the morning and results in the afternoon.

Nova, I take my hat off to you I tested on cd21 cause I have no self control and just needed to know. Thank goodness it was positive. Hope this week goes fast for you so you can test.

AFM- now the whole household is sick, both boys are very grumpy especially mr2 and we have school starting on Monday. And we're dog sitting for the next week. Nearly Friday for you ladies! Lots of neat things happening around here! Keep the BFP's coming!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM

So, I tested this morning: negative. I am choosing to believe that means that the second candidate for ovulation was the correct one, and I'm only 11 dpo.  I had a little spotting and cramping all day yesterday, but this morning my temp was high and there was still nothing more than light spotting.  In all my previous cycles, my temp has dropped drastically before any spotting shows up, so I'm going to hang onto hope.  I got a box with two tests in it, so I'll test again in 3-4 days, provided matters stay looking hopeful.

Dahlia - good luck! I am hoping for the best for you :)

Nova - I'd really wanted to wait, but the suspense just got to me, lol.  Good luck :)

Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 PM

Dahlia, your tests look good! I've been testing every day too, to make sure my tests are getting darker. So far so good! FX!

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Old 01-31-2013, 01:09 PM

4wks 4days and yep still testing just to make sure, gives me peace of mind.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
novaM1 - I admire your patience!

AFM- 4dpo. Nothing to report, but I feel like this week is going faster because of you ladies. Thank you! Hoping for lots if BFP's. smile.gif

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM

Thanx ladies its getting harder by the minute so your support is greatly appreciated, but dont give me too much credit, My DH hid my test. Lol. Cant live with them, cant live without them. I shouldve never agreed to that. HELP:(
Old 01-31-2013, 01:41 PM

And darn it tests are so small it's going to be hard to find! But it wouldn't stop me looking LOL!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:59 PM

Danielle- I have looked lol!! I even checked the inside of his boot( I kno a bit much) but im desperate. i jus keep praying for strength.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:59 PM

Mentioned: 368 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Wow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!
Hugs to those 'patiently' waiting to test, and huge his to those not there yet!
Afm - I've been reading but AWOL, sorry about that, I think I completely missed my timing this month so I'll still be around for next month... I'm ok with it, but it just seems natural to be part of the background until there is anything exciting going on... Lol
Loving the bfp vibes on here!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Hello Ladies!  The February thread is up.  Feel free to come on over.  Good luck to you all!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1373600/february-tww-thread

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:28 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'll be heading into the Feb 2WW thread too.  I'll miss all of you Jan 2WW graduates!

AFM, I'm a bit confused about where I am in my cycle.  I had 4 days of bleeding during my loss.  Then a few days of no bleeding.  Then another 4 days of bleeding which I'm guessing was my period?  So I hope that means I'm into a new month, with new hope :-)  I also wanted to share with you all the lovely flower arrangement I received.  My DH's boss and wife sent it - how amazing is that!  DH wasn't planning on telling his boss but he had to step out of work unexpectedly when I went in for an urgent ultrasound to rule out ectopic.  I'm so touched that they recognized my loss.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
Old 01-31-2013, 04:26 PM

Angel, That is so sweet that they sent you flowers! How thoughtful :)

Old 01-31-2013, 05:11 PM

That's so sweet AKK! I'm at work so I can't respond to everyone but I might as well go into the feb TWW since I'm literally smack dab between the two!
Old 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM

guys, I feel so elated right now :) just took another test (i seriously can't stop) and it looks so pretty :)

top is today's fmu, bottom is the one i just took!

I'm giddy! it's just so reassuring to see the line getting consistently darker!

I hope its ok if I just hang out here with you guys. I feel so weird about moving to a different forum.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM

Wow dahlia that looks fantastic, it is reassuring isn't it. Am I right in guessing your just a day behind me? So 4wks 3days?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:48 PM

Dahlia i am so happy for you!!! Beautiful lines means beautiful baby;) You r a mommy! Cant wait to be in your shoes...
Old 01-31-2013, 05:54 PM

It will happen Nova! Don't lose hope :) And thanks!! I'm so thrilled!

Danielle, I'm not exactly sure... I'm 15 dpo, so would that make me 4 wks, 1 day??

My estimated due date is on my husband's and my wedding anniversary!! :)

Old 01-31-2013, 06:02 PM

Dahlia i think your with me if your lmp was jan 1st your 4wks 2days!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2013, 06:06 PM

If testing on 18dpo is 99 percent accurate then i might can test on sunday!? Anything to move the date up i can test;)
Old 01-31-2013, 06:21 PM

Yup, my lmp was jan 1st :) How many dpo are you now Nova?

Old 01-31-2013, 06:22 PM

Just saw your beautiful BFPs!orngbiggrin.gif Congrats Dahlia!! joy.gif So very happy and excited for you!!!energy.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 PM

Thank you, Suzie :) I hope all's well with you!!

Old 01-31-2013, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Wow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!

Thanks Chuord! 

Anyone due in Sep or Nov feel free to join us in the Oct DDC! I'd love that and I'm sure all the other TWW grads would too. 

http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/45/october-2013-due-date-club

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List