January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 33 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#961 of 986 Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow this thread has grown since earlier today! I hope everyone is doing great!

Angel and chuord, I might be moving to feb. TWW with you. My normal pms has started. I turn on my Bruno mars on pandora, nag my husband about more romance, and light all the candles in the house. LOL. Pretty on track for starting my period in a week.

I guess I can't be sure until she shows her ugly....flow! I just don't have any symptoms or feel pregnant at all right now. I'm ok with it though. Just sad I won't be able to join all the friends I've made here that got their bfp this month! It seems like it was almost everybody!

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#962 of 986 Old 01-31-2013, 05:44 PM

AKK - I love that your boss and his wife sent you a plant to recognize your loss. Too many people don't get it.

Dahlia - your tests look great!  

Nova - hope you get to test soon! Sunday sounds good to me - hope you can stay busy this weekend and not think about it!  

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#963 of 986 Old 01-31-2013, 05:47 PM

Im 15dpo today, hope i make it to 16dpo with no af. FX
#964 of 986 Old 01-31-2013, 06:15 PM

AKK - what a nice gesture. So glad you have such caring people around at a tough time.

Nova - definitely test if you want to!!

Dahlia - tests look good for sure!

Blonhrt - not everyone is gone! Still getting BFNs and PMS symptoms here so I'm sure ill be here for the feb TWW. Blech. We should have a margarita to celebrate when AF arrives. I'm sure Sparkle will join us! We can have some sushi too wink1.gif

We will miss you girls but come back to cheer us on and send some baby dust our way!!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#965 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 AM

Well ladies:( i think i will be joining you in the feb 2ww. Lastnite i started light pink spotting when i wiped, and eventhough its only there when i wipe i kno its AF trying to make her way down because its too late in my cycle to even cling to the hope of it being implantation. Eventhough im a cry baby mess right now im sure ill be ok once AF gets here full blown and i hav a couple of days of letting out my fears of never being a mom through my tears. I would like to think i will never give up but i dont know how much more i can take. I am however better this month than previous months because i know i have all you lovely ladies on this journey with me. Thanks for being the most supportive mamas in tha world. I'll make sure to keep u posted.....
#966 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaM1 View Post

Well ladies:( i think i will be joining you in the feb 2ww. Lastnite i started light pink spotting when i wiped, and eventhough its only there when i wipe i kno its AF trying to make her way down because its too late in my cycle to even cling to the hope of it being implantation. Eventhough im a cry baby mess right now im sure ill be ok once AF gets here full blown and i hav a couple of days of letting out my fears of never being a mom through my tears. I would like to think i will never give up but i dont know how much more i can take. I am however better this month than previous months because i know i have all you lovely ladies on this journey with me. Thanks for being the most supportive mamas in tha world. I'll make sure to keep u posted.....

Sorry Nova. Hope you feel better. hug2.gif 

How long have you been trying?

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#967 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:35 AM

nova huge hugs! Be kind to yourself in the coming days! I'm truly sorry this wasn't your month. Lots of positive healing vibes headed your way :-)
#968 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 AM

Thanks ladies:(This will be our 8th cycle ttc.. Maybe i should invest in some opk, eventhough im regular maybe im not ovulating. idk
#969 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 04:01 AM

That's a really good idea when we were ttc ds2 my cycle was very regular but when I thought I was ovulating was wrong, I started using opk's and charting a bit more and that did the trick, I worked out that we had just been missing the ovulation window. Pin pointing it was essential for us. Good luck!
#970 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 04:05 AM

Thanks danielle i will definately do that this month. I just never thought going into this it would be so hard.
#971 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 04:49 AM

Big hugs, Nova. It is so hard when it doesn't happen and you want it so badly. I would definitely think about charting and/or OPKs. Even being off by a few days could really drop your chances. Hugs and we will all have fun on the Feb thread! wink1.gif

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#972 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 05:10 AM

Keep your head up smile.gif OPKs are a great idea, I bought the cheap wondfo kind on amazon and they worked great! Good luck smile.gif
#973 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 06:43 AM

Oh yes, definitely the cheap ones! They work just as well. 

#974 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Nova- head on over to the Feb TWW and we will teach you all about OPKs and Temping. DH and I tried for a year with DS. Once I started temping I was prego in 3 mths. It is amazing what u learn about your body by temping!
#975 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 AM

Aw Nova, I'm so sorry this wasn't your month :( Big hugs to you, I hope you heal soon. Temping and OPKs are a fantastic method. With temping, it's so nice to be able to look at a nice clear picture of what your body is doing, and when. I used a combo of wonfo OPKs and clearblue OPKs; I only used the clearblue when I knew Ovulation was close. That way I would have 2 tests verifying when I ovulated. But I'm a huge control freak apparently lol. Best of luck to you lady! xo

AFM- Talked to my doctor today, and got my beta results! My hcg was at 18, but she's not worried because I had the blood draw on the day of my missed period and that is a totally normal level :) She even said that I didn't need to get another blood test, but I requested one for my own peace of mind haha. I told my husband that the results look good, and I can tell he's very relieved and happy, like me joy.gif

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#976 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 11:19 AM

Nova - I'm so sorry.  I am having my first taste of what you're going through and I really sympathize :(

Dahlia - I'm so glad your numbers look good!

The negative I got yesterday proved true. Temps down this morning, and much heavier spotting. I will see you all in the latter half of February. Luckily I expect to be fertile right around valentine's day and my birthday, which should be fun :)

#977 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 11:48 AM

Oh dahlia, beautiful test! I'm moving over to the feb TWW...

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#978 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 12:47 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Yeah, Dahlia!! So, so, so happy for you!! Wishing you a very happy, healthy and uneventful 9 months. Enjoy every minute of being preggo mama. You will love it. I adored getting big and round, I felt so sexy and goddess-like. I am moving on over to the February TWW. Please drop in and say hello to us, tell us how you're doing. I'll miss you lots! hug.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#979 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 01:41 PM

sparkle, I feel like I've gotten to know you so well, and in a way I hate that I won't be in the same group as you!! I'll definitely be around, and feel free to message me any time!!! (that goes for any of you gals!!)

I'm sending mega amounts of baby dust to you all!! *hugs* grouphug.gif

I'll probably drop into the feb tww club, so I'll still get notified whenever you all post :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#980 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

. I used a combo of wonfo OPKs and clearblue OPKs; I only used the clearblue when I knew Ovulation was close. That way I would have 2 tests verifying when I ovulated. 

Nova, I did this. Also watching for EWCM. I needed the clearblue because the Wondfo never gave me a clear positive, but once I saw that smiley face I knew I was good to go! And then I got my BFP! Good luck, and you might consider seeing a doctor too to get some testing done. 8 mos is a long time to be trying with no success, you may just be missing your window, but it wouldn't hurt to get checked out. 

#981 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM

Serenyd: I definately agree on getting checked out. Long story short i was basically told without adequate testing that everything was fine and because of my age to try for atleast 12m:( so frustrating. Everyone close too me feel im obsessing too much about it and too relax. How do u do that after 8mo?!
#982 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM

Nova- my doctor told me the same and that is about the norm! Ill be 9 cycles TTC this next cycle if I don't conceive but I know it has a lot
To do with pcos. I wouldn't stress about it too much (easier said than done) because you're not alone! Stress is a high factor in infertility like symptoms! Get some OPKs and test this next cycle and see if you're ovulating! If you're not ovulating but having regular periods that's a totally easy fix for most women by using clomid! I have my fingers crossed for you and if you need any support were all always here smile.gif
#983 of 986 Old 02-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Thanx Jjh:) See you in the feb tww thread!!
#984 of 986 Old 02-02-2013, 10:14 PM

A little late to the show here ladies but things have been busy, busy.  Unexpectedly got a BFP on the 29th.  We thought we totally missed it.  My temps were up and down so my ovulation date kept changing.  Very excited to be having an early October babe.

Becky, homebirth.jpg momma to Rafe 8/2/2011,  wife to Sky & mom to our  dog2.gif   dog2.gifcorgis. 

#985 of 986 Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 AM

Mentioned: 219 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Congrats Hawaiian! I think most of the ladies have moved onto the feb tww now... Or the oct due date club - of which you are now Eligible to be a member!

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#986 of 986 Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianBlesing View Post

A little late to the show here ladies but things have been busy, busy.  Unexpectedly got a BFP on the 29th.  We thought we totally missed it.  My temps were up and down so my ovulation date kept changing.  Very excited to be having an early October babe.

Congrats! Come join us in the Oct 2013 DDC!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page