January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post

This is how I feel, too! I am so sure I'm not pregnant but then I notice that my boobs are still sore, I'm still tired, etc. DH says he bets I am. He is not helping! I also keep going to the bathroom b/c I think AF has started but it hasn't. I hate this rollercoaster. greensad.gif

Ugh I feel ya because my husband is doing the SAME thing! My boobs feel like they might be bigger too LOL! Probably too early but ah this is torture. Husbands totally don't make this TWW easier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 06:45 PM

Becky, I love the optimism!!

Jjh, I know! Silly husbands. When do you test again?

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 01-02-2013, 06:48 PM

If I am not pg this month I am going to really track symptoms on my period tracker app and see how things go. I wonder if it has temping on the app? Also for those of you that temp- when you do, is it ok to get out of bed to just walk to the bathroom? I read somewhere not to do that but I feel like DH would be so annoyed with me waking him up to a beeping thermometer lol!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 PM

Katie- I have zero tests in my house and dollar tree which is conveniently a block away is totally sold out. This means I am waiting 6 days until AF Is actually due. Wish me luck! When are you all testing again?
Old 01-02-2013, 07:14 PM

My tww won't start until closer to the end of the month, but I'll be hanging out around here rooting for you all :) Good luck testers!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 08:02 PM

jjh - You really shouldn't get up at all before you test. It should be wakeup, pop thermometer in mouth. Most of them really don't beep very loudly. My DH never woke up to it when I used to be able to do it. I really loved having those data points, but I'm geeky like that. It bothered me this time to not know for sure which day I ovulated. I can't believe you can't get tests! Wow. And 6 more days to go. You are strong! I am going to try to hold out until AF is late, which would be Sunday, but of course as the day has gone on today, I keep thinking well what if I just tested in the morning just to check! That's what happens when you have a drawer full of tests! I should send you a few! 

Dahlia - hugs. Hope you're doing ok. Thanks for the cheers!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Old 01-02-2013, 08:07 PM

Thank you Dahlia!

Katie the only test I currently have is an EPT digital and it was expensive so I refuse to use it until I am late lol! I seriously could NOT believe that dollar tree was out of tests! Apparently tons of stores around town have run out of tests- apparently everyone is trying to get pregnant! I'm considering buying some wondfos but I will wait and see if AF comes so I don't have a bunch of tests if I am pregnant! Trying to remain strong! We can do it haha smile.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 08:21 PM

If I decide to begin temping this month, when should I start in my cycle?

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 08:48 PM

Dahlia - well O and wait together!!!☺

Who will be testing next???? Hummm?? Need more BFP!!!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM

Dahlia - You should start right after AF ends. You need 6 days of temps to get a coverline so most people start around CD 5 or 6 to make sure to get that in. 

jjh - So funny that they're all out of tests! Do people not have anything better to do in the winter than TTC? LOL!

Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM

Dahlia- someone posted something that had some sort of chart that you could follow! I do know that it takes a couple of cycles to really be able to follow your temp changes accurately so I think the sooner you start the better! Good luck! I'm sure the temping will really help, I know lots of people have had good results! Have you looked into any herbal or natural remedies yet?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:28 PM

Try looking at fertilityfriend.com. They have great FAQs about temping. Once you read a bunch of charts it really isn't hard. 

Old 01-02-2013, 11:55 PM

I saw a post on fb that said if the world doesn't end on December 21 there will be a lot of babies born in September lol

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 12:05 AM

Does anyone think its strange I have had nausea the entire TWW? What's that about? I'm almost convinced its psychological and a bfn would make it stop. Grr

TTC#1 Since March 2008, PCOS and possible T-shaped uterus, divorced DH after 4 IUIs, hysteroscopy and laparoscopy, Currently with DB and bonus mom to his 3 children and our dogs Dexter and Morgan  grouphug.gifdog2.gif. Four more rounds of Clomid and IUI starting in December 2012 after trying naturally since June...

angel.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 02:40 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Katie-Bucky-Jjh I took 4 tests before AF was due and all came out negative. I have nearly no symptoms, which was different to last time, just felt like pms symptoms and just felt like it wasn't happening this time, but that little 1% in the back of my mind was still hoping and now I'm in shock lol I felt like its a lottery ticket and I would never win, but I was wrong lol
You all sound exactly like me, so you could all still be pregnant, lots of luck to u all xx
Old 01-03-2013, 06:27 AM

Well, that's it for me. AF arrived overnight. guilty.gif Not surprised but still sad. LP was 11/12 days, which is better than 10 but is still short. I needed progesterone last time and my OB gave it to me without question when she saw my charts. New MW this time and I'm not sure if it'll be so easy or if I really need it or if I'm just being paranoid. Maybe I just need some blood draws this next cycle to check. Blech. I was hoping it would be easy but I suppose not.

Still hoping for you, Becky and jjh

Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 AM

katie I' m sorry AF came greensad.gif January will be better, keep your chin up hug2.gif

Old 01-03-2013, 07:00 AM

So sorry Katie greensad.gif still crossing my fingers but I am not going to get my hopes up too much either. My body just does not like to work with me sometimes!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:58 AM

Katie I'm sorry greensad.gif I was really hoping you would get that bfp. I figured I may test this morning but then I had a dream it was a bfn so I'm just gonna wait. I have no symptoms of anything. Usually get crampy the day before AF so I will see how today goes.

Monday will be the 4 year anniversary of when I started clomid. This has been a long journey for me. Even with my ex husband leaving me because the hormones made me crazy. I will never give up until I get my baby.

angel.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Good luck Becky, I really hope this is the month! Have you adjusted to clomid? That's kind of why I am so nervous about starting it because TTC is already stressful and I get horrible PMS mood swings anyway. Hopefully I don't have to use it but if I do I hope it's for the best.

I'm feeling kind of dull crampy today. Not sure if its a good sign or not :/ nothing like my usual AF cramps though, those are horrid.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

So sorry, Katie!! Boo! hug2.gifFx for next month.

Becky and JJH - we're in the home stretch!! goodvibes.gif

I am freaking out a little here. Last night I felt crampy on my drive home from work and thought it was weird as I don't expect AF until Saturday, maybe even Sunday. When I went to the bathroom I had some clear, watery discharge but with a light pink tinge (just like I had when I had IB with DD). After that, CM was creamy, lotion-like, last night. This morning I had a lot of clear, watery CM, much like EWCM. I was 11 or 12 DPO yesterday, on the late side for implantation but within the time frame of 6-12 DPO, and very early for AF. Any time I've spotted before AF it was either brown or bright red, never like this. So, I'm freaking out!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-03-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky8824 View Post
Rub your belly, think happy thoughts and enjoy being pregnant. It's the power of positive thinking! Keep on peeing, squeezing your boobs until they hurt, and encourage your baby to stick aroundgoodvibes.gif. Forget about the BFN, It was clearly too early to test. Just enjoy being "pregnant" Have a wonderful day. I will check in later but we have to move by Jan 22 and still haven't found a house. I am going to try and stay busy doing that grouphug.gif

Becky - This is awesome! I did this yesterday and will continue to do so!! Did you decide when you are going to test (Sat. or Mon. - I'm still trying to hold out for Monday)? Hope your house hunt goes well!! And, about your nausea during your entire 2WW, I don't think it's crazy at all. Women report having all kinds of symptoms early, it's so different for everyone (I've been overly tired the whole 2WW and am hoping that's a good sign as well). Let's stay positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

Livnkadesmom, thanks. Yeah, I'm doing ok. Just sort of mulling everything over, doing a lot of thinking and processing what happened. I'm feeling much more at peace with it, and I know that I'll be ok. I have hope for this month. I ordered a little angel wing necklace to remember baby. I know that this baby is meant to be in my and my husband's arms... and that it will happen for us. It was only my first month trying, which I think has made it a little rough for me because now I've lost a lot of faith in my body. I have fears of recurring miscarriages, and I worry that my husband will lose faith in my ability to have a baby. I know this is all silly. My husband has been so supportive and loving, and keeps reassuring me that it will be ok and that he hasn't lost any faith in me. It's just been a lot on my mind.  Thanks for asking :)

dahlia - Hugs! I totally know how you feel!! We got pregnant our first month trying too and unfortunately it ended in m/c, growth stopped at @7.5 weeks... It's heartbreaking and you go through so many emotions, doubting yourself as a women, etc. I really feel you. It will get better, trust in yourself and know that that baby will make it into you and your husbands arms as soon as it's ready. So glad to hear that you have a loving and supportive DH, truly makes all the difference! My DH is supportive as well and I couldn't have made it through all of this without his kindness, patience and love. As far as your question about temping... I'd suggest starting on day 5 to be safe as I don't know the details of your average cycle... Sending you lots of good vibes this month!goodvibes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post
Also for those of you that temp- when you do, is it ok to get out of bed to just walk to the bathroom? I read somewhere not to do that but I feel like DH would be so annoyed with me waking him up to a beeping thermometer lol!

jjh5351 - I agree with Katie, definitely take it first thing when you wake up (don't get up to pee and don't drink any water, etc. before testing and try to test around the same time frame each morning). My DH doesn't notice the beeping of the thermometer and I think if he did he'd just be happy knowing the reason I'm taking it is to help us with the baby making:)

Katie - Oh dear, I am sorry to hear that AF arrived, ugh! At least your LP was a little longer and you have more data to help with next cycle. hug2.gif

SparkleMaman - are you going to test Saturday?

Anyone else testing soon? Let's see some BFPs ladies!! energy.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

I am freaking out a little here. Last night I felt crampy on my drive home from work and thought it was weird as I don't expect AF until Saturday, maybe even Sunday. When I went to the bathroom I had some clear, watery discharge but with a light pink tinge (just like I had when I had IB with DD). After that, CM was creamy, lotion-like, last night. This morning I had a lot of clear, watery CM, much like EWCM. I was 11 or 12 DPO yesterday, on the late side for implantation but within the time frame of 6-12 DPO, and very early for AF. Any time I've spotted before AF it was either brown or bright red, never like this. So, I'm freaking out!!

Sounds like good signs to me! I actually had the same yesterday... some creamy, lotion-like CM and last night more watery CM. I've read that these are good signs:D Especially if you had the same with DD, woohoo! You're going to be the next BFP - I feel it!! dust.gif

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
Old 01-03-2013, 10:01 AM

Sparkle that's so exciting!!! Positive thoughts to keep that baby happy!!

I want to test so bad but it would just be pointless I think because it wouldn't be FMU anyway.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post
I want to test so bad but it would just be pointless I think because it wouldn't be FMU anyway.

Where are you in your cycle? When are you planning to test??

Old 01-03-2013, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I don't know if I can wait until Saturday to test! Thinking about tomorrow but worried it might still be too early. The one time pink tinged CM is exactly the same as with DD and never since. I don't want to get too excited or ahead of myself though. Oh, I want us all to get our BFPs so bad!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM

I know I'm not in the tww but I've been following to see how all of your waits turn out. Sparkle!! That sounds so promising. I can't wait to see your BFP!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 AM

So how many of us are due to test this weekend? 4? Someone has to get a bfp. I think we are gonna be blown away with how many bfp we have. I go back and forth with when to test. Definitely wont tomorrow because I work and don't want to ruin my day. I still haven't gotten out of bed. My nose is now kinda runny like I have the sniffles. I think someone else felt like they were getting a cold. Everyone is different. That's what makes this hard.

Like I said before. As long as we don't have AF what's the point in testing? Ladies today is another day to enjoy being "pregnant" positive thoughts to our babies smile.gif

angel.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 10:45 AM

Suzie- AF is due Sunday or Monday! I think I'll buy some tests and wait until Monday to test. I am sooo nervous! Are you testing soon?

Sparkle- hold strong!! I hope you have a sticky little one in there!

Thanks for checking in on us Mama!

Becky thanks for always being so positive smile.gif
Old 01-03-2013, 10:48 AM

Congrats Serena!

Dahlia, glad to see your sticking around, that's the spirit:) you'll get your sticky bean soon, I know it smile.gif

AFm, I'm like, two weeks late now I think? But all tests say negative, so I guess I'm just on a suuuuuper long cycle. With that being the case, I don't know what I'll have for details/ updates, but we are still trying !

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List