Forum Jump: 

#1 of 35 Old 01-01-2013, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for January 1 to 6

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

anyalily

sarahl918

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

ThePeacefulMama

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

devilish

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LittleKind

mamacatsbaby

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

SuzieSmiles

WildDoula

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif
BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

LittleBlackBug

nattery

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#2 of 35 Old 01-01-2013, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

Happy new year ladies and a HUGE congrats to CDsmom. Wow, good for you for catching that eggie!

Late again, no, not my period, just the thread. AF arrived right on time, the last day of the year. I had a blissful four days of wandering around Disneyland with my DD and just got back a few hours ago. Vacations are so good, even when they are not restful. I am going to use the muscles I gained from walking hours every day and get into a good gym and fitness habit. I am feeling really strong and well. I don't mind that we didn't catch this egg, although I was hoping. I have faith that it will happen at the perfect time and it feels good to be receptive and open. 

I am going to do some housekeeping and begin to delete some inactive thread members. Lurkers, this is a good time to pop in and say hi, if you would like to keep on the lists. I will try to contact people who were active in last 4 months, but if it has been longer than that, please let me know if you want to stay on the list.

May 2013 be a fertile, healthful and prosperous year for us all!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#3 of 35 Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread, anyalily! Glad to hear you had a great time at Disney!

Good luck to everyone this month! Hopefully we start off 2013 with lots of BFPs! dust.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#4 of 35 Old 01-01-2013, 08:56 PM

I hope everyone had a good New Year!  Thanks for the new thread :)

I woke up to a BFN this morning :(  I am only 9dpo though so I am trying not to get too down about it.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#5 of 35 Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 PM

Thanks for the new thread.

And, thanks for all the congratulations, everyone. I have my next beta tomorrow. I hope I'm progressing okay. Although I think I am because my tests have been getting darker every day. smile.gif

Lots of 2013 baby dust!!!

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

#6 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 12:38 AM

Thanks for the new thread Anya!

Happy new year to everyone else!!

I am pretty sure I got a positive opk on Dec. 24 so I'm going to wait and test next week. I used WAY too many tests earlier this month because I thought for sure I was pregnant so I'm going to focus on not letting the desire to test overwhelm me. IF I did ovulate I REALLY hope we caught the egg, If we didn't I'm not going to stress out. I feel good about 2013. DH and I are buying a house in March and I feel confident our rainbow baby won't be far behind!

It's hard to believe it's been 6 months since our miscarriage, I'm trying not to let it upset me but we had really hoped we would get pregnant right away. March will mark 2 years TTC for us and it still doesn't feel real. I never imagined we would be one of those couples who struggled with fertility. The good news is I'm down 20lbs and counting which can only lead to good things!

I hope 2013 is the year we've all been waiting for!! I'm so excited to see what happens! jumpers.gif

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#7 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 03:33 AM

Hi Everyone, I'm starting my second cycle TTC #4, (Waiting to O) we have a 5 yr old DS, a 3 year old DD and we had another baby boy in Apri.  I'm breastfeeding and got AF back in November although this first cycle was pretty wacky with random spotting and a short lp.  We are blessed to have had an easy time getting pregnant in the past, in fact, last month was the first offical month of TTC where I did not get pregnant. I'm excited for the process this time.  DS1 was concieved the first month trying, and DS1, we were NTNP(I wanted to be TTC but DH wasn't quite ready), and it took several cycles for me to get regular, and on the 5th cycle I was pg with DD.  DS2 came along despite birth control, and in hind sight he choose the most perfect time to join or family.   I'm a mostly SAHM, although I do manage a small vegetable farm in the warmer months that grows food for the small grocery store that DH and I own together. 

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here!

#8 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 AM

AF came today. Move me to Waiting to O please.

hola.gif Married to and TTC with my best friend since 03/06/11 luxlove.gif. One angel.gif and hoping for our rainbow!. bouncy.gif In the meantime, just loving life and trusting God.
#9 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 09:05 AM

Thanks for the new thread anyalily! Vacations are great, so glad to hear you had a good time!! I always say when I have a busy vacation that when I get home I need another little laid back vacation, (a vacation from your vacation) if you know what I mean:) And, bonus that it was a great impetus to move you in the right direction in the new year exercise-wise. I need to get back on track myself. Got lazy, tired and was generally too busy to get to the gym over the holidays but those are just excuses I know... I'm getting back on the horse (tomorrow - lol)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post
And, thanks for all the congratulations, everyone. I have my next beta tomorrow. I hope I'm progressing okay. Although I think I am because my tests have been getting darker every day. smile.gif Lots of 2013 baby dust!!!

CDsMom1031 - Hoping I catch some of that dust!! Please keep us posted on your progress and results, must be so exciting! Question - (and sorry if this is a stupid one) when you say your tests are getting darker, have you been taking pregnancy tests every morning since your first BFP and if so, they are getting darker each day? If so, what kind are you using and is it a common way to self-test or get results at home, this shows what? I'm very curious because I don't have insurance, so any tricks of things that can be done at home would be great to know about (should I too get that BFP soon and I really I hope I will)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDoula View Post

Good luck to everyone this month! Hopefully we start off 2013 with lots of BFPs! dust.gif

I second this WildDoula! Here's to lots of BFPs in 2013!! Good luck everyone!!!

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#10 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieSmiles View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post
And, thanks for all the congratulations, everyone. I have my next beta tomorrow. I hope I'm progressing okay. Although I think I am because my tests have been getting darker every day. smile.gif Lots of 2013 baby dust!!!

CDsMom1031 - Hoping I catch some of that dust!! Please keep us posted on your progress and results, must be so exciting! Question - (and sorry if this is a stupid one) when you say your tests are getting darker, have you been taking pregnancy tests every morning since your first BFP and if so, they are getting darker each day? If so, what kind are you using and is it a common way to self-test or get results at home, this shows what? I'm very curious because I don't have insurance, so any tricks of things that can be done at home would be great to know about (should I too get that BFP soon and I really I hope I will)...

I buy Wondfo tests off eBay. They're REALLY inexpensive. The tests getting darker means your HcG levels are going up... And, yes. I tested every morning with FMU until my test line was as dark as the control line... Then I ran out of tests, LOL.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

#11 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedEm11 View Post

It's hard to believe it's been 6 months since our miscarriage, I'm trying not to let it upset me but we had really hoped we would get pregnant right away. March will mark 2 years TTC for us and it still doesn't feel real. I never imagined we would be one of those couples who struggled with fertility. The good news is I'm down 20lbs and counting which can only lead to good things!

I totally know how you feel. We're coming up on three years of unprotected sex, and we've had one loss. I never in a million years would have guessed we'd have any problems. We're young, healthy, etc. But that just goes to show it can happen to anyone. Sorry about AF coming. :(

Welcome, Fern5Fern! Hope your stay with us is short and sweet!

#12 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 10:01 AM

Welcome Fern!  I hope your stay here is short!

AFM- I am recompiling a list of projects that I want to finish before my inlaws come in March.  I am trying to get as many done as possible and hopefully will be able to distract myself from obsessing.  I didn't test this morning, but it was because I didn't have a test lol.  If I make it past the 6th I will go buy a test since AF will officially be late.  We will see.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#13 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 10:03 AM

Good plan John16n33. We have plenty of time for positives this month!

Hugs FreedEm and Wilddoula! I hear you. This is my 8th cycle TTC #2. I am truly stunned and so sad that it hasn't happened yet. I am so hopeful our beautiful babies will join us in 2013!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#14 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 10:42 AM

Thanks for the explanation CDsMom1031 - I had a feeling that's what it was, but wanted to make sure:) Sounds like a great idea, going to check them out on ebay too!

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
#15 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 04:00 PM

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! Congrats to you on your upcoming wedding, Tinytina smile.gif good luck BDing!!

Congrats, CDsmom!! A happy and healthy nine months to you, and fx'd for everyone else.

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
#16 of 35 Old 01-02-2013, 07:07 PM

I'm still here! 11/12 DPO BFN this AM so feeling like I'm out. Trying to hold out testing until AF is actually late, which is Sunday. Can't decide if my symptoms are PMS or pregnancy related. Just trying to roll with things and start to mentally prepare for trying again this month. We shall see.

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#17 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'd like to join you ladies here if you don't mind smile.gif . anyalily can you put me in Waiting to Know? I'm 1-2 DPO more or less. On CD13 and pretty sure I O'd on CD 11, although I can't be completely certain as I'm tracking CP and CM only. My cycles are generally 26-28 days long so down the rabbit hole I go! About to leave and get some errands done but wanted to pop in and say hola.gif . Good luck and sticky baby dust.gif for 2013 everyone!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#18 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 AM

freedem and wildDoulahug2.gif   Sorry AF came. Are you considering getting any testing done to find out why your not conceiving? We finally broke down and are getting it done right now after almost 2 years ttc.

Fern and Mamacats wave.gif Hope you catch that egg this cycle! 

katiecornflakes- Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Cross posted in Saner TWW thread:

AFM-  Had a neg pregnancy test yesterday at the Dr.'s office and stopped the progesterone last night. AF should be here in a few days. I'm fine with that as I wasn't expecting much this month with all the testing going on. We didn't try real hard, lol.  So the next cycle with be heavily monitored with clomid and progesterone combo. The still have to do the 3 day blood test for estrogen and then I'll be done with testing. I think.  The Dr. wants to go straight to IUI. I'm not quite comfortable with that yet. I will see him next week and will discuss all the options. I really just want to do a few medicated cycles first. I think dh needs a small break from the payments too! I'm thinking I will need a small break from constant monitoring and blood tests before we go full head on into the IUI route. We'll see I guess!

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#19 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 01:40 PM

JustJenny: I want to get some basic testing done, we just really can't afford it with no insurance. I've found the RE I want to go through and all, so now we're just saving up. Hopefully we don't have to get too in depth to find the issue, I'm not really sure how I feel about doing super invasive (for me personally) things. I'm leaning towards it being a hormonal problem, which is pretty easily remedied most times with herbs, etc.

CD42 for me, no signs of AF approaching. I'm thinking our loss really messed with my normal cycles. :(

#20 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 04:34 PM

AF is here and is kicking my butt, just to add insult to injury. Awesome. Trying to figure out what to do differently this cycle, althought I really felt like we gave it the perfect shot last cycle. Sucks.

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

#21 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
I'd like to join you ladies here if you don't mind smile.gif . anyalily can you put me in Waiting to Know? I'm 1-2 DPO more or less. On CD13 and pretty sure I O'd on CD 11, although I can't be completely certain as I'm tracking CP and CM only. My cycles are generally 26-28 days long so down the rabbit hole I go! About to leave and get some errands done but wanted to pop in and say hola.gif . Good luck and sticky baby dust.gif for 2013 everyone!

Welcome.gifWelcome mamacatsbaby! So happy to see you here!! Thanks and dust.gifback at ya!!!

JustJenny - hope the rest of your tests go well and good luck next cycle! goodvibes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDoula View Post

JustJenny: I want to get some basic testing done, we just really can't afford it with no insurance. I've found the RE I want to go through and all, so now we're just saving up. Hopefully we don't have to get too in depth to find the issue, I'm not really sure how I feel about doing super invasive (for me personally) things. I'm leaning towards it being a hormonal problem, which is pretty easily remedied most times with herbs, etc.

CD42 for me, no signs of AF approaching. I'm thinking our loss really messed with my normal cycles. :(

Wow WildDoula - CD42, ugh! That must be so frustrating!hug2.gif I'm right there with ya with the no insurance thing, bummer. Are you taking any herbs yet?

Katie - sorry AF came and is so sucky! Hope it gets better soon. Ditto what you said about giving it the perfect shot, that's exactly how I felt last cycle and to top that off I was late and ended up wasting 3 FRER tests, grrrr!! #3's time will come, don't worry:) hug.gif

Hi to everyone else!hola.gif

#22 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM

Hi all I am cross posti g this from TWW just looking for some help smile.gif

I doubt anyone is on right now but I just POAS and I saw the faintest line you've ever seen in your life. It wasn't after the 10 min so I don't think it would be evap but does anyone know if frer have like a line you can sort of see if you squint real close after using it where the positive would be? I showed DH and he saw it too but I don't want to be heartbroken in the morning help!!!
#23 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 08:11 PM

FRER do not have a line at all. Even the faintest of lines is still a line. Test with FMU tomorrow... And the next day... And the next... And watch the line get darker. smile.gif Congrats! My first +, I was the only one that could see it and my husband thought I was crazy. You had to stand in the right light with it bent a certain way to see it, haha. =)

#24 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 08:53 PM

jjh - oooh so exciting!! FRER can have evaps but if there's pink it's probably real! Can you post a photo?

#25 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 09:18 PM

JustJenny - We saw a doctor March 2012 and she said I needed to lose more weight before she would start considering other possibilities. We were going to get my husband tested and then we got pregnant so I think that means he is good, right?

#26 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks JustJenny and Suzie! Got my fingersx.gif .

Aww, poor DS2. Upset tummy tonight it looks like greensad.gif . Hope my sweet boy can get some rest tonight.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#27 of 35 Old 01-03-2013, 11:07 PM

Hi everyone, happy new year! I finally got my period waaay late last cycle. I was sure I was pregnant. My breasts were even leaking. I kept getting BFN and eventually my period. I think 2 miscarriages last year messed up my hormones. I'm charting more carefully now and have progesterone cream at the ready. My temp was up today, CD 15, but that's earlier than usual for me and I didn't get much eggwhite phase so I dunno if I'm in 2ww yet. Maybe an errant high temp. Excited to see new people. Good luck everyone.
#28 of 35 Old 01-04-2013, 05:19 AM

Thanks everyone, testing again now! smile.gif I hope it wasn't evap or anything :/
#29 of 35 Old 01-07-2013, 03:16 PM

jjh5351-  How did it go?

AFM-  AF showed up this morning, I knew it was coming since I started spotting last night and I tested and got a BFN at 13dpo-it's still kind of depressing though.  To celebrate I am considering eating an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's half baked fro yo.  Can I please be moved to waiting to o?

-Meagan

#30 of 35 Old 01-07-2013, 03:21 PM

Hey everybody, just checking in smile.gif   CD2 today. I'll be starting my first cycle of clomid tomorrow. Second half of the cycle will be with progesterone. I am hopeful!! Especially after spending all this money on testing!  Hope everyone's new year is starting off great....

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page