Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 18 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#511 of 1523 Old 02-15-2013, 02:55 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Oh indie! What a poo that your doc is out of town... I'm sad that you are feeling stranded and alone this cycle... Huge hugs xxxx I don't know any more about the sit. So I can't be encouraging about numbers... I'll tell you something wacky (no surprise there!) remember when AF hadn't come and I asked if you were pg? Well that was because when I did your energy, I tried to tune into 'indie baby' lol and unless I got one of your pets, there was something there taking the energy... Now I agree you probably weren't pregnant, the energy is still there - but maybe it's a little one waiting for the right time, who is hanging around to help you keep trying, waiting for its time to jump in... I don't know, normally after someone miscarries the baby 'energy' disappears. I didn't tell you before because it seemed so weird that you were starting a new cycle and I was getting that energy. I just know you are meant to be a mom - do whatever you need to help you get through this xxxxxx
Jpack - omg! Is finding a preschool now that crazy!? Hugs on that! Re the paper, it actually sounds like a really good thing for you to be doing... And I'm sure your best is better than you think lol. The only work I've done the last 4 years is mark Uni papers (masters level) it's actually really good, it reminds me I have a brain, that its quite good and gives me that bit more confidence for thinking about actually working again! I got a little lost at the end - did you end up trying to catch that egg (or having time) in the end?
Chrissy - lol it's morning here, I need my vicarious pink lines... Seriously don't be down on yourself - didn't you say it was quite early? Maybe just wait a few days and try again... I did some energy work and there could be a baby taking energy there (it's so hard to tell this early) I know it's hard but just try and relax and go with it... I got some wondfo style tests (from an Australian store online) that are sensitive to 10 whatever's of hcg... Think it was 13-15$ for 25... Not that I've used any yet but hoping the sensitivity helps! Have you got anything that sensitive to try? Fx and waiting for an update xx
SKJ - yay from being back from your trip we've missed you - and everyone else! It's funny that you only get pregnant with a short time to O... Mine must normally be 15-20 days... Hopefully this one is that magical natural pg cycle for you - and if not you get the info the doc wants xxx
Sila - energy to you last night, enjoy your pre med weekend!
Everyone else, hugs and well wishes for your journey at whatever stage.
Afm - something weird yesterday, both dh and I had funky heads all day, so lots of resting and relaxing... Hopoing today is better and we can start working on the romance (according to ff I have a week or so till O although I think it's longer) I'll be checking the thread later xx

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12******20***24***28***32***
36***40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#512 of 1523 Old 02-15-2013, 08:58 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Indie - Have you heard back from your doc yet?

Chuord - Hope you and DH are better today. Thanks for the energy work. :)

AFM - No more testing until Sunday. If af still isn't here come Monday I'm calling the doctor again specially if the tests are still positive.

Have a great weekend!!! Love and hugs.

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#513 of 1523 Old 02-15-2013, 10:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
chuord - thanks for the energy work. i hope you are right about a baby waiting to be conceived. hope you and dh are feeling better and you are all geared up for "romance" heehee

chrissy - can i come join you in the corner? i hope you get some clarity soon

afm - well, i'm bleeding. threatening to full on start AF on cd10! can you believe this ish? i'm thinking that the 18mm follicle was actually the 12.5mm cyst i started the cycle with... can't figure out what else would have caused this nonsense. haven't heard back from doc, i'm guessing i won't until monday. don't really feel like calling into the on call doc, would rather wait to talk to someone i trust. i just can't believe they were telling me to go forward with the IUIs even after questioning it. now i can't do anything until may. i'm so emotionally exhausted.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#514 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 02:14 AM

Indie - it sounds like your system is having a little tantrum- well a large one really! I hope that just like after real life tantrums it is contrite and happy to tow the line... Will keep praying that that is all and you will be back in action soon. Can I ask why you would be out till may? Are you just over it or is there a medial issue? Hope your dh is giving you heaps of hugs through this rocky patch... Hang in there your doc will have answers...
Chrissy you and Indie are welcome anytime 😃 fx for another + over the weekend!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
36***40
#515 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 08:53 AM - Thread Starter

Indie - What the heck is going on??? It's got to be the cyst.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#516 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 AM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

indie- I'm so sorry this is happening. I wish your doctor was around so you could get some answers. After your experience with your last doctor I can't say I'm surprised they have been neglectful of getting answers to your questions or explain what really is going on. Do you think that 'follicle' was really the cyst and the smaller thing they were measuring was really the developing follicle? I'm so frustrated and sad for you, this is so unfair. I'm curious too why you are waiting til May for IVF? Traveling a lot this spring? When does your doctor get back. I'm sure she will be very apologetic for all that has happened. Treat yourself to something nice this weekend hug2.gif

Chrissy- Good idea to wait another day to test again. It is strange the FRER is picking up what the wondfo is not, it was opposite for me, the wondfo was dark and the FRER you could barely see. Guess it could depend on the batch too. Can you get a blood test at your doctor regardless to see what levels your HCG is at?

chourd- Glad AF is leaving and you can get started working toward this month! I think as future mamas we have all dreamed and felt a connection to a future child. Its how I would be totally surprised if we don't have a boy first, all my dreams have always been a boy...

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
recurrent miscarriages IVF 2/13@10w , FET 6/13@7w, IVF 10/13@4w, FET 2/14 @4w
Failed IVF 5/14, IVF OHSS Freeze all with PGD 8/14- 6 PGD normal embryos
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Cautiously expecting TWINS after FET of 2 PGD normal 5 day blastocysts 9/13/14
***4***8**12***16***20***24***28***32***36* **40
#517 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 09:15 AM

Indie - Come join me. I have cookies over here. I don't know anything about cysts and what they can and can't do. I hope you get answers and they help you move forward.

Tf - When is your next scan? Hope the symptoms are being good to you.

Jpack, Sila, SKJ, Bebe and baby girl, Gtree and baby boys and anyone else I missed - Hope your weekend is great. Post, post, post!!

AFM - My last major loss I didn't get af until 40+ days after the mc happened. So I don't have much longer to wait until then. I wonder if the frer is just more sensative then wondfo? I did test on the 11th with a digital that said Not Pregnant so I assumed af would arrive on time since it detects at 50.

Just did these. Same pee not held long. From the looks of it I'm ovulating?

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#518 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 11:28 AM - Thread Starter

Chrissy - Well that makes more sense! Maybe your HCG was just really really low, just enough for the frer to pick up. It sure looks as if you will be ovulating the next couple days according to the opk! Any other ovulation signs?

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#519 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 01:32 PM

Sila - just some cm. Gonna bd for the heck of it tonight. CBE Digi has not preggy. Convinced. Lol

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#520 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 03:56 PM

Chrissy - Your post m/c cycle is exactly how mine was. I hope this is O and the FRER was just crazy sensitive. how frustrating!

Indie - Ugh. I'm so sorry you've been dealing with this. It could not be worse timing for you doctor to be gone! I really think that the cyst is what they measured, which would explain your low E2. So frustrating. Are you having more bleeding today? I hope you are able to do a cycle before May. Thinking of you.

chuord - hope you are having lots of fun with DH orngbiggrin.gif

Jpack - good to "see" you again. HOw many dpo are you? I bet you will do a fantastic job on the writing. It's hard for me to write, but then I feel so good wen I've done it.

Sila and TF - Hi ladies!

AFM - Ok, so I"m in LOVE with my doctor. she spent an hour with me and answered every single question I had and then some. I told her how much I appreciated her and she was like, "Oh I love you, you are too cute." Um, yeah. I'm in love innocent.gif

Anyways. Here's the plan. I'm going to wait until I get a +OPK and when I do, I'll trigger with ovidrel. Then, after O, I'll be on prometrium, vivelle (estrogen) patch, lovenox and a week after my first ovidrel, I'll do a booster. I'm also going to be on metformin all cycle. This is because my RPL blood work showed I have elevated PAI-1 and apparently, metformin helps to lower it and prevent miscarriages. Studies have also shown that it can improve egg quality. The down side is that it causes GI upset. I started it last night and so far it's been ok. I have to increase my dose in a few days. A little worried about that. And, the lovenox was prescribed b/c I have some indicators of clotting disorder. She said that the lovenox will help the progesterone and estrogen get to my uterus where they are needed. Very interesting stuff. She also told me that she wants my treatment to be a partnership. That was huge for me. The plan is to try this protocol for 3 months and if I either don't get pregnant or have another loss, then we will add FSH into the mix before O. But, to avoid multiples, I'll only start it once my follicle is 14mm, so it will help just one follicle grow stronger instead of creating a lot of follicles.

I'm CD14 and having some fertile CM, but my cervix isn't ready for O and my OPKs are negative, so looks like a late O for me this cycle.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#521 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 04:10 PM

Oh my god, I'm so coming to Chicago to see your doc, SKJ!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously?!??!?! That sounds like my dream conversation! (I mean, ya know, in that context wink1.gif ). I feel like that all makes soooooo much sense! I was on metformin a bit when I diagnosed with PCOS back in college. Probably not really my issue, but I had no digestive problems. But that's so interesting about the marker. I LOVE that you're getting to wait for lh to trigger. I don't know why, but I felt like that was super helpful for me last cycle. That is great about the lovenox. And progesterone. Wow sounds super great, covering so many bases of repeat loss!

I'm 6 dpo. And I forgot to mention, I'm self-prescribing prometrium since o this cycle even though its the cycle after a loss. It's actually the first cycle where I'm doing it after o rather than after first/second beta.

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#522 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 04:36 PM

jpack - do you have out of state coverage? I asked about out of state patients and she said its no problem to do all the testing at your home clinic and send her the results. We have such similar histories. I'd be do curious what she would say about your cycle.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#523 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Woah. AF is here! I didn't expect her to start until tomorrow morning! I'm actually (oddly) quite excited to start things a day earlier!

#524 of 1523 Old 02-16-2013, 10:52 PM

SKJ - that is fantastic!!! I'm like you, if I have a reason as to why I'm all onboard! I agree with Jpack she sounds so caring and competent, and caring is important in a doc!
Jpack - I hope your promethium works for you this cycle!
Sila - lol I'm with you on celebrating O - I was too a week ago... Wow it does sound strange right?!
Chrissy - hopefully you cycle resolves itself, it sounds so confusing!
Afm - lol we are still having fun, haven't got into the business yet - I've been too tired of late after the exciting days... Lol since I'm better generally I'm putting effort into clothes - actual dresses lol. Etc... So yesterday we were in the Mont Blanc shop (window shopping only!) and while dh was chatting I got my legs tangled (heels) and fell flat in my back! Oh so classy lol... No hurt, just hilarious... In a posh shop with shop attendants... In fact I almost pulled dh over when he tried to help me up... I told him to take a pic next time (providing I'm laughing) random - but I love to share a good joke!
Hugs xxxx

36***40
#525 of 1523 Old 02-17-2013, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

So I was wrong. They are counting today as day one since it's the first full day of flow and I'll start my meds Tues night. No big deal. 

#526 of 1523 Old 02-17-2013, 03:29 PM

Sila thanks for the update - I agree with you, it won't make any dif in the long run cxx

36***40
#527 of 1523 Old 02-17-2013, 06:43 PM

Sila- Tuesday will be here before you know it! My clinics always counted the next day as day 1 if AF started after 3pm. So excited for you to get started though, come on baby Sila!

chourd- Always helps to keep those super embarrassing moments in perspective, as long as you aren't hurt! 

SKJ- I love your doctor, seriously. Everything she says makes sense. So you are good to try this cycle then?? Hopefully the metformin goes easy on you. I've heard both experiences but it seems like more people notice no problems than do, so fingers crossed you are in the majority! What is your end dose?

indie- Thinking of you and waiting for an update blowkiss.gif

jpack- It does sound like her doctor is exactly what you need & if she can do phone consults you could be in great hands!! It isn't like you need the IUI part, you just need the other stuff fixed.

Chrissy- Update on the OPKs? 

AFM- Found out tonight my cousin is due with #2 right around the same time as me. She didn't tell me of course, but I figured it out. Sigh... I just keep praying that our baby is going to be okay. I really won't mind sharing a due date time as long as we don't lose our baby. The two of us as it is are 5 weeks apart (I'm older, figures- she's onto #2). I am less nauseous today than I had been since Wednesday but I think sleeping more on the weekends really helps. Today I basically felt fine, yesterday I was nauseated and had cramps and back pain... They should rent ultrasound machines so I could just watch all the time to be sure we are okay. Next Dr. appointment is Wednesday to meet my OB/Gyn and/or midwives. I'm not sure who the appointment is with. As long as everything goes smoothly they won't be delivering my baby anyway so I don't care too much.

C + B + 10y together, 6y married, 5y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

#528 of 1523 Old 02-17-2013, 09:32 PM

Sila - Yay! It'll be Tuesday before you know it. Good luck!

Chuord - Glad you have a sense of humor about falling and that you weren't hurt.

TF - Symptoms come and go and so does the severity of them. Soon it'll be Wednesday and you'll be getting great news. Hugs to you.

AFM - No af and opk had that o already left. We bd'ed this morning but I doubt anything comes of it. Wondering if the cm with blood was my o? I'll wait 7 days and test again. Really wish cycle would make up its mind and happen soon.

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#529 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 07:39 AM

Hope everyone is ok.

Tf - thinking of you tomorrow

Sila - good luck with meds

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#530 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM

Sila - Yippee! I'm so excited that you are getting started! Hope the meds are a breeze.

Chrissy - I hope you get some answers soon about what is going on with your cycle. I'm in a similarly confusing place. See my AFM.

TF - I so hope that you and your cousin will have a great time having due dates so close together. It sucks that you can't just enjoy that idea. As for the symptoms, I'm with Chrissy. They come and go, but I know how scary it can be when they aren't there. Can't wait for tomorrow!

chuord - Glad you were able to laugh off your little mishap smile.gif That sounds like something that would happen to me.

Everyone else - hope all is well!

AFM - So, I'm totally confused about my cycle. I'm CD 17. I thought O was near, but I think I'm wrong. The latest I've ever O'ed is CD 23 and that was the cycle of my D&C. So, this is unusual for me. I had a nearly positive OPK yesterday morning, so I thought it would go positive by last night or this morning, but instead, it's totally negative and my CM is not as EW. So, either I had a very quick surge that I missed, which has never happened, or yesterday's test was a fluke. My temp is still down and I"m not having O pains, so I think it was a fluke. I think I'm going to call the nurse to see if I should come in for monitoring. I would really like to have an idea of what is going on under the hood. I'm also wondering if the metformin is screwing things up?

#531 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 09:08 AM

Me again smile.gif

Just a quick update. I called the nurse and she wants me to go in tomorrow for b/w and u/s to figure out what the heck is up with my cycle. So glad I called.

#532 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Back from my baseline appt and dropping in for an update. 

I'm on my 4th day of bleeding and my lining is at 10mm. What the heck. They made me get a beta hcg even though I am POSITIVE I am not pregnant and there wasn't anything in my uterus. I'm pretty sure it's just because my cycles are so long. Hopefully I can bleed it down a little more in the next day or so (and then start building it up again!). My RE will call me this afternoon and let me know if I can start or not and what my dose will be...The PA and nurse seemed pretty sure that it would be ok. Please let it be ok.

I've already got a +10 follicle on each side (and lots under 10) so I'm hopeful we can get at least 2 follies. According to the nurse I have a "gazillion" follicles though and obviously we don't want to overstimulate. 

In other news, I'm not even on meds yet and I backed DH's car into the side of the garage when I was backing out last night. There goes a few hundred dollars we didn't need to spend. Perfect time to make sure he's frustrated with me too...hope he gets over it soon...

#533 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 12:56 PM

Ok, quickie- gotta run and pick up dd. buuut had to pop in- sila, sorry about your run in with the garage, accidents happen even to the best of us wink1.gif

SKJ I'm am totally looking into calling in your doc- the offer for you to go in with a mystery like that - that's effing awesome!

Chrissy hope things are clearing up for you! How it going?

Indie- how are you, dear?

Afm- long story about smug pregnant "friend" I gotta share. Also, really loving my RESOLVE therapist. So glad that's a good fit (probably about as important as a good RE- or almost!)

Happy _____ day, everyone! wink1.gif (just wishing everyone a happy day, maybe you have something to fill in the blank?)

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#534 of 1523 Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 PM

Skj - so glad you called the doc and they have you coming in.

Sila - ouch with the car. Yay for so many follies. Hope you hear from the doc soon.

Jack - uh oh. Can't wait to hear about the "friend". Hope you gave her hell of some sort. Lol

Afm - still neg ok and neg hpt and neg af. Lol I'm negative all over the place. I seriously doubt I am anyway since we had a dry spell this cycle just waiting for things to become normal-ish.

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#535 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 AM

toothfairy - thinking, praying, anticipating... i think when you finally get the "all clear" we should do something big to celebrate! how totally crummy about your cousin being pregnant and due around the same time... i know you will be totally fine with it once you know your baby safe and healthy but you don't need that added awkwardness right now! and is this the cousin who tried to make *you* feel bad for being distant earlier in the year? blah.

jpack - can't wait to hear your story and more about your RESOLVE therapist! has she gone through infertility herself? 

skj - i'm sending all kinds of strong O vibes. i think today sounds like a good day to O...

chrissy - if it makes you feel any better, i'm negative all over the place too :) 

sila - crazy about your lining being so thick on day 4. i hope everything works out ok for you to start meds...

afm - hanging out in no man's land. bled/spotted between friday (cd10) and sunday (cd12) and then nothing since (today is cd15), breast started getting quite sore as of yesterday... have no idea if this is an anovulatory cycle, if a cyst ruptured, if maybe that second small follicle caught via my sneaky extra fsh injection on cd9 and i did ovulate and now am experiencing a natural progesterone surge.... no freaking clue! i could push to go in for an ultrasound and blood work but that's more out of pocket and it won't really help me with my work schedule/having to wait issue.

my doc did call me on monday. she had been out of the country last week. she apologized profusely, said i made the right call by not going forward, she didn't defend anything that happened but i could tell she was treading lightly as far as placing blame on her colleagues. i have an appointment with her on friday to go over IVF protocols. she STILL wanted me to do another IUI since this one was a bust but i explained my catch 22 with work getting in the way and yet not being able to not work 'cause this ish is expensive and i didn't want to waste any more time. i just feel like i need to pull the trigger at some point. 

i think that's everything. hope all is well and i'll be looking for your update, TF!!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#536 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 08:19 AM

Quick update- no U/S today. No exam even, just office visit... Wish I'd known so hubby didn't take off work to come. First appt they could get me for u/s is in a week so no news til then. The practice looked nice though. I also have appts set up for 12w appt & u/s, 16w exam, 18w u/s. still hoping for the best, it is so hard to wait greensad.gif

#537 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 10:43 AM

ugh so sorry TF... this waiting nonsense is for the birds!!!!

#538 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 01:17 PM

I'm with Indie. That shit ain't right.

DH - 40 - old and cranky
#539 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 PM

TF - Not fair! That sucks that you have to wait some more. Grr! I'm sorry.

Indie - I wish you had insurance that covered this kind of stuff. It sucks that you have to worry about how much it costs to figure out where you are in your cycle. I'm so sorry you had such a crappy time with the clinic. I hope you appointment on Friday makes you feel better about things. It sucks too that work is getting in the way. Ugh. That's the worst. Is there any chance of having a chance at IUI depending on when AF shows up? Are you doing OPKs in case you do O this month?

Chrissy - Sorry you are having a confusing cycle too! Must be something in the water. My cycle is wacked too.

Jpack - looking forward to hearing more about your therapist! Glad it's a good fit. I hope you are able to get a phone consult with my doc. That would be so great. We have such similar stories, I feel like you issue has to be something simple to fix.

Sila - Sorry about the car! I did something similar when DH was out of town years ago. The car is like his baby, so I was so worried about what he'd say or do. I think it helped that he was out of town. Anyways, it sucks, and not what you need right now, but accidents happen greensad.gif How'd the meds go?

AFM - So, the mystery thickens. I have two follicles on the right - an 18 and a 14. My OPKs are starting to get darker, but the digital says no. My lining looked "progesteronized", whatever that means. But, my bloodwork showed that I haven't ovulated, nor am I close to ovulating. The nurse thought I wouldn't O until the weekend. She said we go either DTD tonight or save up smile.gif We are on the EOD plan, so that means tonight is on. I'm on CD 18. Last cycle was only 20 days total. Talk about irregular. I asked if it was bad that I"m O'ing late and the nurse said no. I'm not feeling too confident in this cycle. I just want it to be over with already. I'm going back in on Friday for another monitoring appointment. I'll still be doing OPKs in case I get a surge tomorrow.

#540 of 1523 Old 02-20-2013, 02:14 PM - Thread Starter

Tfairy - Glad the office visit went well! Sorry it wasn't what you were expecting. Do your best to be patient and hang in there! 

Indie - I know right! I did start bleeding a little more yesterday so I'm thinking it'll work itself out. I am so confused about what is going on with you! I can't imagine how you feel! Good for you for standing up and saying you need to move on!

jpack - I want to hear more about the therapist too!

SKJ - He forgave me about the car yesterday. Whew. So crazy this cycle is so different than the last! Everything sounds good to me and don't think you need to worry about it being "late". Hoping you ovulate this weekend! 

AFM - My RE called in person yesterday and said I was good to go. He doesn't think the lining will effect anything and wasn't concerned since I was still bleeding. I did my first injection of Follistim last night. He has me doing 75units/night. I go back in for monitoring on Friday.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page