Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 51 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1501 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I am sorry to thread crash - I wanted to send huge hugs to Chourd. I'm so sorry, mama! Be good to yourself and take time to heal. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#1502 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 09:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sila, yay for such a lovely little ultrasound pic! I'm thrilled things are going well!!! Double yay for no. more. shots!

Shell! So nice to "see" you. I'm happy to hear you are getting rid of the stressful job (you know I can commiserate), and for a stress-free life!  What a great thing!!!

Indie, I'm so glad that you aren't having any side effects . . . there's only so much a girl can put up with already!! 

SKJ, oh girl, I hear you. Crazy to be talking about L&D and preparing in some many ways. I'm a little freaked out, but also super excited and optimistic. I really like our doula (she's very grandmother-ly, which suits me perfectly). I'm excited for you!

Chuord, I'm so sorry for your loss and having to go through this experience. :(

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif
#1503 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 03:06 PM

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Thanks bebe! So exciting that its so close for you now!!! Wishing you the delivery you desire! And of course that pefect baby...

Thanks sparkle!!! I should have updated you and dahlia - lol but I didn't think it was exciting enough... I'm doing ok, everything settled back to normal quite fast... And the doc gave me the all clear to get back into it 😄 so hopefully I'll be joining your side of the fence soon xxx

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#1504 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 05:55 PM

chuord - i'm so very sorry you had to go through this again. big hugs to you.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#1505 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 06:15 PM

Chuord - glad things are getting back to normal. I'm so sorry about your loss. hug2.gif

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#1506 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 06:44 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Chuord- sending strength your way as you process your loss. Have you read spirit babies? I haven't read it but I know there's parts that talk about a lost babies spirit remaining for the next body. So you could be right, the shell is gone & your little man is still waiting for the next turn.

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#1507 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 08:40 PM

Chuord, thanks so much! It's rather surreal, completely exciting and totally terrifying!

Bebe (36) & Hubby (36) married since 2010 . . . expecting our first June 15th, 2013! It's a GIRL!

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif
#1508 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 09:03 PM

Good evening ladies!

Chuord - I'm so sorry about the crummy outcome, but I completely believe what you said about the spirit just waiting. There was some account I read in a great book about midwivery when I was pregnant with DD about that concept - I think it was an account from a child who told his mother after she had a m/c that it was ok because the baby just wanted to spend a little more time dancing with the other baby spirits before coming into this world. Something to that effect. I hope your cycles recover quickly and you get pregnant with a sticky one!

Indie, thanks - more about teaching below. I hope you're doing well - close to O?

TF YYYAAAYYYY! I don't think I congratulated you yet! I'm so, so happy for you! I have to say, I was NOT believing those negatives!

Sila - Love the pic, very, very cool! So excited about the end of PIO for you and hope you're starting to feel good (?).

SKJ sounds like you've been challenged by the stress but it hasn't gotten you. I am glad you're still exploring trusting your body - it's so hard after all this!

Chrissy - How's it all going? Hang in there, friend - I hope things are improving... hug2.gif

Sherry - I'm sorry about the BFN. Love to know how things are going for you now...

AFM - I have been so, so, so busy - in all the best ways! Yes, I'm really excited! I know it's a terrible and vulgar colloquialism, but I keep finding myself saying that I feel like a pig in sh*t! I LLLOOOVVVEEE teaching. And I've covered a ton of material and am getting lots of positive feedback (from all three -- yes, three of my students. My co-teacher was away all week - it was all me). I miss DH and DD, but I've only really had a hard time at one point (when DD was crying on the phone). Other than that I know that she's having an absolute blast and most of the time she's too busy to even hang out on the phone with me! It's odd being alone, with nothing but my work and catching up with old friends, but it's not too bad winky.gif I'm really looking forward to them getting here Monday, but then I'll really have to focus on the balance and that will be hard. A big thing for me is getting another job application out this weekend for another dream job (still haven't heard anything from the other one - it'll be a while, so I'm told). So that's the work I need to get back to. Enough procrastination ...

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#1509 of 1519 Old 06-01-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanks ladies I really appreciate it... But I just keep feeling its no big deal compared to the journeys on here... I'm just over my hormones cycling through all the emotions lol... And the chaser migraine!
Jpack I love the fact that both you and TF have the same thought re the baby spirits... It's a comforting thought to know you'll get the one that's right for you regardless 😄
So cool that you are loving your job that much - fx on the next application!
Indie - it's so nice to see you on here! Hoping you're having some well earned r&r with dh?
TF - hugs on the trying to stay brave and strong 😀😊😇 and sending those babies love! I hadn't put my beads together yet, must have known I'd need a cheer me up, and just did them... So therapeutic and soothing - like a blanket of good wishes and love! Thanks again for the gorgeous beads 😄😍😄
Sherry - any more testing?

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#1510 of 1519 Old 06-02-2013, 05:46 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Bebe - So nice to see you!

Shell - Yay for no work stress!

Chuord - How's it going, dear?

Sherry - Uhm. You dropped off the face of the message boards. I'm guessing it's not good news. hugs!

indie - HI!

Jpack - So happy for you that the job is working out! Your post sounds so happy!!

Daurelia - Congrats on the new job!! Taking a break is sometimes a good thing.

Everyone else - HI!!!

AFM - Had appointment with Doctor about testing for DS. Yes, we're going forward with testing as there are "some concerns". Now to wait again until we get another appointment. Mom found out she'll be staying in the hospital from Friday until Sunday. She's getting cut across the tummy. I said it was almost like getting a c-section. They did tell her that the reason they are doing a full hyst is because if it is cancer it made no sense to take just part then have to go back in for the rest. So it's a safe then sorry thing. I'll be taking her to the docs friday and staying as long as I can. Probably visiting Saturday then bringing her home Sunday. She was told she can walk but that's it. She can't bend, squat, run, jump, clean house, do laundry, etc.

Me - 39
DH - 40
DS - 5 ASD and severe adhd
#1511 of 1519 Old 06-02-2013, 06:44 PM

Hi all.

Bfn all weekend and beyond possible now....still trying to figure out what now.
Dh is afraid that if my tubes are blocked we could be asking for trouble and that perhaps my cp was an ectopic that resolved. He thinks I should get an hsg. That is hard to do being here and trying to get to bk at the right time. Soooo just thinking. I am really just tired of being in this space.

So I dunno....sorry no personals I am exhausted and have an overnight baby that I just got to sleep.

Thinking of you all and reading along.

dust.gif

DDX5 '88 '90 '92 '97 '99. TR 5/2011. HSG 9/2011 R TUBE OPEN. HSG 5/12 both tubes closed. SECOND tubal reversal surgery 7/12 , CP 3/2013 ttc "our" first @40 DH 46.
#1512 of 1519 Old 06-02-2013, 08:43 PM

Chrissy - yay for the progress down the path with ds, if they didn't want to test him would mean they don't think there's any issue - so I'm reading that as all good! Same with mums surgery, one less a aesthetic is a good thing... Fx it's still a bit fat nothing when they get in there though! So everyone else is getting sorted - how are you?

Sherry - I'm just being selfish, I'm hoping you find a way to keep going and stay here with us 😄 will it be easy enough to just do a couple of tests? Maybe all you need is a month or two off to regroup and enjoy being a person again - instead of a baby manufacturing plant.... Lol conversation in my head is 'oi I called for maintenance to repair the problems months ago - where are they and why is production still out' craziness aside - it's most important that you do what's right for you. Big hugs!!!

Afm - interview went well, lovely people, it's for 12 month contract to cover maternity leave lol!

#1513 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 AM

Chuord: So sorry for your loss dear, hug.gif

To everyone else wave.gif

Prayerfully expecting our rainbow in December!

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * *12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24babyf.gif* * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40 * *

babyf.gif

#1514 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 07:08 AM - Thread Starter

Just wanted to say I'm so sorry for all of the bfn's and to Chuord. Hope and healing all around.

Bebe - I've been waiting for you to pop in here and let us know how you are doing since it's getting so close!

TF - So did you calculate a date?

I spent over 24hrs this weekend helping a momma get her VBAC. I'm exhausted and I'll have to catch up later.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#1515 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 12:49 PM

Quick pop in to say WOW Sila! You rock. Bet that was one happy momma.

Also, ladies, we might need a spring/summer thread soon?

Me - 39
DH - 40
DS - 5 ASD and severe adhd
#1516 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, I say do it Chrissy!

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#1517 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 06:24 PM

I think I am ready to share my story... I am a little scared to talk about it, I will wait till the new thread is started. <3

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#1518 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 08:01 PM

#1519 of 1519 Old 06-03-2013, 09:24 PM

I posted my LONG story on the new thread lol

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page