Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jpack - the early days are the worst. I have a good feeling about things for you. I hope you get a nice high beta tomorrow and a triple on Wednesday to ease your mind. It sucks to not be able to enjoy the bfp as much. I can't wait for you to be into your second trimester, so you can really enjoy your pregnancy.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#182 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 01:54 PM

Sorry - double post.

S (35yo) wife to T (36yo) and mamma to my princess M (5/10/10).  After 3 losses in 2012, found an AMAZING doctor and gave birth to baby sister S on 11/12/13.
#183 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Hi Ya'll... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TF CONGRATSSSSSS super excited!! .... OMG so I have a long story to tell... and sat down and thought I had time ... and DH comes in and begs me to go with him to pick up dinner UGH So I will be back in a bit.... Oh BTW I am on my second day of AF and it SUCKS!! so i didn;t get that lucky after failed ivf pregnancy :-(

Me (40) dishes.gif    DH (39) geek.gif      DD (21) hearts.gif      DD (13) hippie.gif       2 angel3.gifangel3.gif   ......

5 failed IUI's all with clomid and injectables, first IVF failed.. 3 ER none made it to ET, fet scheduled for June 21  

* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 stork-boy.gif* * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * * 40

#184 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 08:08 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Hi ladies.

Sorry I haven't been around as much as I was. But I'm always reading and keeping everyone in my thoughts.

So, I am 5w4d but I think I'm losing it. Yesterday (Saturday) I had some red spotting but no pain. Spotting went away after a few hours. I also noticed I had some pain hours before that felt like someone was pinching my left ovary area. Then today I had some more red spotting but it did come out on my undies and a smear on a pad. (TMI so sorry) Also had the pain today on my left side and when I pushed there some it hurt. Still no pain or anything. I tested with a cheapy last night and a frer this morning and they both are happily bfp's. I dunno what's going on or what to do. I didn't want to say anything until I knew it was a keeper and I wasn't going to see the doctor until about 13w. Anyhow, I thought to test tomorrow just to see. The bleeding/spotting has slowed down to almost a stop so I guess that's good.

Me - 39
DH - 40
DS - 5 ASD and severe adhd
#185 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 08:20 PM

Oh Chrissy, I hope you are wrong. I'll be sending good thoughts your way for the spotting and pain to be totally nothing.

#186 of 1519 Old 01-13-2013, 09:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi everyone,

I don't know a lot about what's going on with everyone, as I haven't gone through and read all the posts, but... I hope all is well with you Chrissy, and SKJ-- I hope things will work themselves out for you. And jpack, good luck with the beta tomorrow!

Hey Sila! I've been rooting for you since the beginning, following you when I could on the thread(s). I hope your time comes soon!

An AFM, I had a positive OPK today, so I'm really happy that it is lining up with all my ovulatory symptoms-- it shows my body is on track. I just have to hope that my eggs don't know how old they really are...It's interesting, I have had really strong (almost painful) mittleschmertz (sp?) happening on my left side since the afternoon-- I hope that means something good!  I see my RE on Wednesday to talk about next steps.  I had all the usual fertility tests done in late October, but didn't go back in person to talk about the results (I did get a phone call about my prolactin levels being high)-- I'm getting my prolactin levels re-tested tomorrow-- so everything will be discussed then. Is there anything I should ask, if she tells me again that I should consider Clomid/IUI? If everything looks good with all my tests, and I just have the age-thing to worry about, maybe it might be worth it, I just don't know. (What holds me back is that everything I read says that Clomid/IUI in women over a certain age isn't a good idea... but then, statistics aren't absolutes, are they...)

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#187 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 01:06 AM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Jpack, Chrissy - lots of healing to both of you and your babies. SKJ - sent you some yesterday..
Shell sorry youre back in the game... Will send you some later...
Tenzin - I'm not an expert so I'll send you luck and leave the info to the ladies that know!

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#188 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 05:09 AM

oh chrissy. i hope this baby stays around. i will be sending lots of love and grow baby grows to your uterus. my only concern is that if you continue to experience pain that you do go to get checked out. i know after experiencing so much loss you probably don't want to see the baby til you know he/she is going to stick around and the first thing they are going to want to do is an u/s... but it might be worth it to make sure you are safe. keep us posted. we are here for you.

tenzin - i think you will have a better idea what route to take when you get your test results. i'm guess they're also running the ovarian reseve panel... that will mean more than a physical age. btw, what is your age?

chuord - you are so wonderfully supportive. i have yet to read the link you posted on energy healing but i've started my own half-assed version (ha!) and have made a commitment to myself that i will spread it through the group. thanks for getting me started smile.gif

skj - results tomorrow! hoping you get some answers that will help things move along quickly!

afm - first gonal f shot last night. not bad at all.

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#189 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 06:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

indie, I just turned 43 in December.  What are you doing with your ttc'ing, are you doing IVF, or superovulation with IUI?

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#190 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 AM

chuord - Thanks! I'm feeling better today. How are things with you? I hope AF is on her way out.

Indie - Glad the shot went well! I'm excited for you. I can't wait to hear how your monitoring appointment goes.

Tenzin - Welcome! I remember your from the nursing moms thread. I'm still TTC #2. I think I'm the last one from that thread to still have not conceived. Really depressing. Are you still nursing? How long have you been ttc this time? I really have no idea what to suggest. I only have my experience. I had stopped BFing before seeking IF treatments and my prolactin was low at that time. Also, from my experience, each doctor has his/her own way of doing things based on past experience. Right now, I'm seeing a doc who is doing a natural cycle evaluation to see what hormones need tweaking. Maybe that's a way to start?

TF - Happy monday preggo!

Jpack - How are you feeling today? Is your beta today?

Chrissy - Thinking good sticky thoughts for you.

AFM - Well, AF is playing games. I am using a menstrual cup and there was a bit of red blood yesterday afternoon, but not a thing since. So, I guess that would have been more like spotting. I'm thinking AF will really show today or tomorrow. Not sure if that hurts or helps my timing dilemma. I need to call the RPL doc to make sure all the tests results are in so I don't waste a trip. But, I'm excited to get things going.

I may need to take a bit of a break for a while. All the losses and disappointments are catching up with me and the timing isn't great with so many wonderful things happening here. I don't want to be a wet blanket and I really don't want to be feeling sorry for myself, so I'm thinking that a little break may be in order. Not sure yet.

ETA - all test results are in so I will find out my fate tomorrow.

#191 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 08:30 AM

Skj - good luck tomorrow. A break is always helpful to put things in perspective.

Indie - glad the shot went well.

Afm - spotting sropped last night but had some this morning. Also tested and since i'm on phone I can't post pic but you should see how amazingly dark it is.Dh is off work come thursday so if I'm still spotting I'll call to see what they want to do. Will be 6w Wednesday.

Me - 39
DH - 40
#192 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 08:39 AM

I figured out how to do it. Yay. I r smart.

Me - 39
DH - 40
#193 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 09:20 AM

that is a beautiful, strong bfp, chrissy. so hopeful for you!

read.gif(me - 37) trekkie.gif(him - 36)  parenting dog2.gifdog2.gif and cat.gifcat.gifand trying to add a human child to our family.

Early loss 10/2010. Dx: DOR and Endometriosis.  After 2.5 failed IUIs, Moving on to IVF - EPP/MDL

#194 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 09:21 AM

Oh Chrissy, I'm so hopeful for you! Yes, that's one dark test! Mine sure as heck don't look like that!! You have a wondfo to show? I'd love to see a dark one of those, because I'm so mad at mine which haven't progressed in a couple days... Ug.
I'm really, really hoping this is it!! I was going to ask this earlier- straight curiosity not suggesting or anything but have you ever been on progesterone?

J(30) + J(34) = E(6/2009)  ...  + ?(?)  

We homebirth.jpgtreehugger.gifcd.gif and so on...joy.gif

#195 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:02 AM

I got my beta back: 64. Progesterone was 14. Ok, but they weren't thrilled- they thought it was a little low. I felt ok, since my last two first betas were 20 and 13 both on 12/13 dpo. I'm 15 dpo today (o ed I think late the 30/ early the 31st). Maybe I shouldn't be comparing with my miscarriages! Hmmm...

#196 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:12 AM

Chrissy - That looks great! I hope the spotting is nothing and this is take home baby #2

Jpack - I hate, hate, hate betas. There is really nothing they can tell you for sure until you have a few of them. Do you go in again on Wednesday? I'm crossing everything for you that this is it. I truly hope you do not have to go through what I just went through. When I had a lowish starting beta, I just told myself that it was a boy b/c I read that boy babies tend to have lower hcg than girl babies. I hope you just have a lazy boy taking his sweet time to get things going. And, I've read countless stories of low starting betas that take off. Even twin pregnancies. I'm sending all my sticky baby vibes your way.

#197 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:21 AM

Thank you so, so much SKJ that made me just feel so, so, so much better. I'm just gonna try to stay mellow. I sure do really want this to work. I hate betas too!!

#198 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:29 AM

Jpack - i'm a total beta hater. Lol But I agree with Skj.

Me - 39
DH - 40
#199 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:38 AM

Oh and yes going back Wednesday.

#200 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter

Jpack - Another beta hater (and I've never even done them lol). But really, that doesn't sound that bad to me! It's so hard not to compare with the losses isn't it?

SKJ - Take all the break you need. If you haven't noticed, I've been taking a modified break ;)

Chrissy - It really does look good. I hope it was just "normal" pregnancy spotting...

TF - Can't wait for the beta and u/s!

AFM - I read but am not posting often. Things are just boring here so I don't feel like talking I guess.

Married to my love stillheart.gif, Mommy to W ('09) homebirth.jpg and Doula.

brokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif God has answered our prayers & we welcomed our baby girl earth side 11/24/13 h20homebirth.gif

#201 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 01:38 PM

Sila - big hugs and happy energy to you! I think you should think of something fun to do (with or without the family) and organize it... You sound like you need a happy day!

SKJ - you said you have lots of wonderful things going on? Im glad - it gets me down to think I've had 2 very early losses... You girls that keep on going have so much courage and are such an inspiration to me 😃 - thankyou all! At the same time I'm a great believer in making your own fun - there are times you just need to do something out of the ordinary to have fun and get your mojo back! Good luck with the results!

Jpack - I no nothing about beta's but compared to your m/c numbers that was heaps higher.. I'd agree with SKJ - keep faith in your body - I just did some quick energy and the embaby is absorbing it well at present. (I should probably explain that alive things I feel energy moving, passed away things I don't - lol that's as accurate as I can get)

Chrissy - I understand that you want to wait to see doc, but I'm with indie that maybe you should get checked out? Otherwise try and stay relaxed - it was a huge positive hcg to me! Btw how did you post a pic from your phone? I'm usually on mine - and maybe one day I'll have a pic to post 😃

Tenzin - thank you - you give me hope! It's sounding promising for you this month too - good luck with the results!

Indie- lol thank you! Glad you are joining the 'band wagon', so are you getting close to O? I know you're trying a different combination of injectables this month - you seem so upbeat and alive, I have a good feeling about this.

Afm absolutely nothing to tell lol cd5 AF has left the building, my opk tests and basal thermometer should arrive today - so tomorrow I'm temping... Then I'll at least have info to take to GP if not successful this time. We are getting over the cat passing, and I'm enjoying a clean house! (she was pretty much in palliative care lol) kinesiology appt today - going to try and work on my ovaries lol to ensure the 'good eggs' come out to play! Lol it sounds so crazy hehehe - hugs to all xxxx

me 39, DH 39, one cat.gifno babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now whistling.gif (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.
#202 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 04:51 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Wow Chrissy! I want a test like that! I hope the spotting has gone away for good and this is the baby that stays around. I agree if the pain continues to have things checked out!

SKJ- Take the time you need. I will be sending out all good thoughts for tomorrow's results. That whatever they find is treatable and that you get peace of mind from your doctor. You are in good hands and there is a good egg in there waiting to become your second child here on Earth. Sending love!

Sila- You have been quiet, it doesn't go unnoticed. Still hoping this cycle goes much faster than the last so you can get started on your path. Are you seeing your RE again this month while you wait for CD1. 

indie- good job on the shot! Do you have the Gonal-F pen? How many units are you doing? I'm so excited for your IUi and hopeful for you. When does your monitoring start? Did you end up calling to see if they oculd run your insurance? Sorry so many questions!

jpack- I don't know much about betas but the 68 definitely sounds better than 13. Please stick little jpack!

chourd- So interesting how the healing works. Did the woman you saw for treatment train you? Enjoy all your goodies, that is a great price for everything you ordered.

tenzin- Hopefully # 3 is a happy surprise. Why is it that clomid doesnt work for women over 40? Any better luck with Letrazole or injectables? Hope you get some info at your appointment.

AFM- My test looks identical to yesterday which freaked me out a little bit. I feel slightly worse today so if that is the only consolation I get, I'll take it. Headache, cramps, food aversion. I wish there was just a way to know if this was going to work for good or not. We've never made it this far. It is much scarier than I expected. The excitement was so short lived and while I'm trying to keep a positive attitude it is so hard not to wonder what if. 

C + B + 10y together, 5y married, 4y TTC= endometriosis, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, recurrent miscarriages
IVF 1/6/13 angel.gif @10w , FET 5/21/13 angel3.gif @7w, IVF 10/11/13 angel.gif @5w, FET 2/2/14 angel.gif @5w
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
#203 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 07:19 PM

Sila - I have noticed your mini-break smile.gif I hope you are doing ok and that you O much earlier this month. I'm sending lots of love your way.

chuord - good luck with the temping! I have a love-hate relationship with it. I love the info it provides, but I hate that it can make me more obsessed. Thanks for all your good wishes and positive vibes. It really, really helps smile.gif

TF - Thanks friend. Don't the early days after a BFP just suck! I wish I could just fast forward to 4 months pregnant. I forgot that when I saw the doc on Friday, she said something about how I must have mixed feelings about getting pregnant again b/c it's so scary. I was so thankful that she got it. I hate that b/c you've been trying for a while, you've been subjected to all the scary things that can happen. I wish you could just be blissfully ignorant. As for the tests not being darker, I think that it really doesn't mean anything. I remember that SheSaidBoom had tests that didn't seem to be getting any darker and her beta was really strong.

AFM - So, I spoke with the nurse at the new doc's office. She was so nice! Turns out, I only need to go in around cd 9 or 10 to start the evaluation. I just need to be monitored a little before I O. So, I'm going in next Tuesday for b/w, u/s and an HSG. She actually prescribed valium for the HSG! How awesome is that? The nurse did mention that my chart said, "luteal phase evaluation for 2 cycles". I hope that doesn't mean that I'm supposed to take next month off too. In any event, I'm trying to not think ahead too far. But, if I don't need to go in for baselines next month, the timing of everything should be ok.

I also googled a bunch of stuff today and I'm convinced that my issue is that my LH surge is causing me to ovulate when my egg is a little over ripe. I think that would explain my low progesterone and LPD. So, I'm feeling good about the game plan to add a trigger to my natural cycle. I also was reading about the second trigger during the LP and how HCG works with progesterone in a feedback loop, so more HCG causes the body to produce more progesterone.

#204 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 08:35 PM

Jpack - Sorry. I don't have a wondfo or I'd post it. I'm positive yours will get darker and darker.

Sila - I noticed you not posting much. I do that too when there's nothing really going on.

Chuord - Sorry about your kitty. We lost one of our dogs a few days back. It really sucks. Re posting pic from phone, I clicked on "insert image" and it gave me the option to upload from phone or if I had URL.

TF - It's so easy to be freaked out when those tests don't cooperate with what we want them to do. I thought it'd be nice to poas and have it have "Yay. It's a keeper" or "Sorry" so we'd know one way for certain. Hang in there sweetie. The first trimester is the worst!

SKJ - Glad you called and got the answers you wanted.

AFM - Someone asked about getting progesterone checked? Anyway, when I have had it checked it never had been an issue so I wouldn't think it would be now? But, then again, I am getting older so anything is possible. From what I've been reading what I have is red bleeding although it hardly comes out, if you know what I mean. It's just comes and goes and is usually on just the tp. I know if it's a loss it's a loss and nothing can be done about it. I do still have symptoms. Slightly tender ta-tas, having to go every 5 seconds to wee, hungry as a bear, and tired. So I'm still hopeful as long as I have symptoms. When they go I know I'm in trouble. Just feeling a tad heart sick as we really did not try this month and hardly dtd around o time. It was a surprise that the test was positive and that it continued to get darker. I just thought it was another chemical. But this is it. This is the end of a huge chapter of my life. I dunno how I'm going to cope knowing that it's not a year or so I'm taking off but the rest of my life. Where do I go from here?

Okay, enough rambling. Hugs ladies!

Me - 39
DH - 40
#205 of 1519 Old 01-14-2013, 08:37 PM

TF - keeping up the positive thoughts. Excited for you to keep posting good news.

SKJ - sorry about AF bad timitng. Good luck tomorrow.

Chrissy - looks like strong positive to me too. Yay!

T's mama- good luck with RE.

jpack - good luck Wednesday.

Indie - exciting you started your shots, hope it goes will. Where are you taking them? I had mine in my stomach. They told me to alternate sides, but I found it didn't hurt as much on my left side. When I asked, they said it was fine to do it all on one side, if I prefered.

AFM - 2WW is sooooo long. I am trying to stay zen and wait it out. DH said i am looking "busty" I hope he's right and I am going to get that BFP.

DS ( 9/2010) and TTC #2 fingersx.gif

#206 of 1519 Old 01-15-2013, 02:34 AM

I'm so tired - awful sleep last night... Kept waking up with mild asthma - that's fresh air for you lol!
Apologies no personals, hugs and happy juice all around, good night ladies I will see you in my am 💤💤💤

#207 of 1519 Old 01-15-2013, 05:17 AM

i'm on my phone so i'm going to do my best to respond without being able to look back thru everyone's posts. please forgive me if i miss something!

toothfairy - i agree with everything skj said... if only we could fast forward to being 4mos pregnant (and i like chrissy's idea about the fortune telling hpts! ha!) just remember that with all the loss you've seen from being in the IF world that doesn't mean that you will have to go through that as well. it does suck that the innocence of pregnancy has been stripped from us all... just try your best to let go and celebrate the sh*t out of this smile.gif yes, i'm doing the pen. only 75iu on day 5 and 7 in addition to low dose femara. monitoring on thurs a.m., iui likely on saturday.

msd - busty is a good sign! so hopeful for you! i'm doing my shots on the left side as well... seems easier for a righty smile.gif

jpack - i now love the term beta hater. haha. looking forward to a comforting 2nd beta. enjoy your meetup with tf!

chrissy - i'm focused my half-assed energy healing on you this morning. i want you to have that 2nd baby... i'm so happy you have symptoms!

sila - how did the birth go?

skj - i would have loved a valium for my hsg!! i was a complete wreck. had a fight with dh before my appt and was sure that the test would give me more bad news. i cried all the way thru it. it was one of the worst days ever. will be refreshing this thread all day looking for your test results.

tenzin - you also give me hope... will be rooting you on for number 3!

chuord - sleep well!

afm - have to run hope i caught everyone... last gonal-f shot and femara pill tonite. haven't heard back about blood test results. not in a hurry to get them. sometimes ignorance is bliss smile.gif

#208 of 1519 Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 AM

Indie - Wow - that was fast! Already done with shots and femara tonight?!?!? I'm excited to hear about your monitoring results later this week. I just have such a good feeling about this for you.

Chrissy - I hope this chapter ends b/c you have your new baby all snuggled up with you. They always say, it happens when you aren't trying smile.gif Glad you are having symptoms and I hope they continue to get worse.

MsD - Are you planning to test at home or just wait to go to the doc? Busty sounds like a good sign!!

chuord - hope you get some rest!

#209 of 1519 Old 01-15-2013, 10:31 AM

So, all the results are in and everything is 100 % normal. So, she said a few things could become "activated" when I become pregnant and to call the second I find out I'm pregnant. Then, she would have me come in once a week for the first trimester.depending on bloodwork, I could be on blood thinners or intralipids. If I have another loss, we'd do a d and c and test for chromosomal issues. I asked if the losses could be due to a hormonal imbalance and she said maybe the last two bc they were so early, but statistically, it's more likely a chromosomal issue. I disagree and so does the new doc. So, this doc said to just keep trying in our own. My plan is to send all the results to the new doc and keep on with the current plan of natural cycle evaluation.

I asked what we do if its a chromosomal issue and the doc today said ivf with embryo selection, but it won't likely work bc of my amh, which is "really bad" <- her words.

I don't like her at all. I always leave feeling doomed. Ugh.

#210 of 1519 Old 01-15-2013, 01:31 PM

SKJ - that's both good news that things are normal, and a grumpy ass doctor who I would like to kick in the guts lol - and I'm not a violent person! I'm so glad you've got that new doc - I really wouldn't bother seeing that first one again unless you have to... I have to say some people don't have the right social skills to be doctors, they actually do interviews here now to get into med school - trying to make sure they have an appropriate disposition. I've had a doctor before (gp) that got so edgy about a problem he thought I had, that I had to calm him down! So wrong! Sorry - pet hate lol... I tell my dh if he loses the sensitive side I'll knock him around as that's what makes him a good surgeon. Ok so the just is please just laugh at that useless doc and feel happy you found a good one 😃, I'm so sorry she's been making you feel worse!

Indie - yay that you are so close - fingers crossed!
Everybody else (sorry its so hard on my phone) I also did some energy work last night on you all... I needed to ward off a virus so it helped me too. There seems to be so many of you that are sitting on potential real pregnancies - so very exciting!

Afm - have had awful sleep the last 2 nights, (tmi) my tonsils are mucosy and give me a tickly cough every half hour or so... Right now I'd volunteer to have them removed... It's been happening for months but never kept me up that much before - gp visit.
Yesterday's treatment was interesting... We did some work on my ovaries - the eggs were fine it was the hormones that needed balancing, so I'm all sorted and functioning lol... We checked dh and he needed some emotional clearances to do with his testicles lol... He'd made a mistake when young (pregnancy) and because the ensuing termination had caused distress all around, he'd sub consciously put a lock down on the goods, so as not to cause anyone pain again. So we fixed that! Apparently its common with men - even fathers telling sons not to get a girl pregnant can do it. I've learnt thru treatments that although you think that you've moved on from something there can be a memory in the sub conscious that causes the body to react... Kinergetics/kinesiology is like a defrag and reboot for the sub conscious - I would recommend it to anyone. She also confirmed my last 2 cycles I was pregnant, not in my head or phantom... That this month will not happen for us, because the soul that's waiting can't get there till next month lol - very weird I know... I only got into this stuff when normal medicine didn't work... I already know it will be a boy. So when it happens we will find out for sure how right she is. Btw you can do it remotely and your dh does not need to be there - mine knows this stuff works for me, but refuses to do it. Hehehe... My loop hole is i can get him 'done' when it directly is for my benefit! If you want more info google 'bayside kinesiology' Brisbane... Apologies if it sounds too weird or pushy, I just know what it's like to run out of options - and I'm the queen of looking for the next one.
Hugs and thanks for allowing my early morning phobe ramble!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page