The "ONE" Thread for Jan. 7 to 13 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Welcome, Dekan! Do you have an account at fertilityfriend.com? Many of us do, it really helps keep track of your cycles and symptoms. I'd also recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility if you're new to charting. It's very detailed and well worth the cost of the book. I think I found mine at a thrift store for a few dollars. :)

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
#32 of 36 Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi WildDoula,

Thanks for the quick response & the suggestions! Just registered on FertilityFriend...will try to get the book soon. 

#33 of 36 Old 01-13-2013, 05:02 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations devilish! Wishing you a healthy, happy, exceedingly boring pregnancy smile.gif .

LittleKind: I'm also trying not to test until Wednesday. I'm on the tired side myself and have some other stuff going on but we'll see! With my other pregnancies I got positives the day before or the day AF was supposed to show. The one time I tried a few days early I got a BFN but BFP three days later. So I'm trying to mellow out but gah! I really want to know!

hola.gifDekan and welcome! Hope your stay is a short and sweet one smile.gif .

And a big hola.gif to everyone else! Hope all is well with you ladies tiphat.gif .

ETA: Wrong thread for something, whoops!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#34 of 36 Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM

Well I have been taking a break from the boards because I have been so bummed that our BFP has been elusive so long this go around (ttc #3) but hopeful that this cycle may be the one. I have been pretty irregular since AF came back after DD was born. Jumping back and forth between 28 and 42 day cycles and everything in between, but pretty sure I have been ovulating at least most of those based on temps and cm. I had kinda settled into a 30-31 day cycle and thought this cycle was out since I went past that and only BFNs but no AF either. Then Wednesday I had some spotting and nothing since. When I spot before AF it always starts the next day and Wednesday would have been right on for implantation spotting if this is a 40-42 day cycle. So we are holding our breath! Going to test tomorrow morning.... Wish me luck for two lines!

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#35 of 36 Old 01-13-2013, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fingersx.gif Good luck Rennaisance! dust.gifsticky.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#36 of 36 Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

New thread is up: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1372203/the-one-thread-for-january-13-to-20

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page