Forum Jump: 

Old 01-07-2013, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for January 7 to 13

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

anyalily

sarahl918

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

John16n33

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif    

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

WildDoula

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LilyKay

LittleKind

mamacatsbaby

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

SuzieSmiles

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy
Renaissance31

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

BeautifulCanvas
Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jeminijad

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Lidamama84

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
tinytina
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

LittleBlackBug

nattery

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 10:43 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all. Just startin' us off for the week. I did some housekeeping and tracked down some BFPs that never graduated. Now look at how many graduates we have had the past few months! I love seeing how active this thread is.

Wishing you all a fertile week! pos.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Old 01-08-2013, 12:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wave.gifHello! I'd like to join the one thread, right now we're TTC #2 and are on our 3rd month. I'm 6 DPO so I'm the waiting to know categorylurk.gif

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 01-08-2013, 06:34 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Cripes, I think there's a case to be made for time actually slowing down in the TWW, argh! eyesroll.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 01-08-2013, 07:23 AM

Thanks for the new thread. I'll probably stick around until my ultrasound on Friday.

Me: read.gif, DH: jammin.gif, Two cat.gif, Two dog2.gif, DS: babyboy.gif (10/31/11), DD: babygirl.gif (9/17/13). blowkiss.gif

dizzy.gifcaffix.gifbiglaugh.giffaint.gif

broc1.gifbanana.gifcarrot.gif

Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 AM

Hi there! I can be moved to Waiting to Know, I think I'm 11DPO today. CD 32. I'm not confident for a BFP this cycle because we had poor timing. I got the positive OPK on CD11, but my temps remained low, so I was pretty bummed and thought that I would have another month of no O. I got a temp shift on CD 22 though, and have had high temps since. I'm just happy for the confirmation that I O'd!!

I have an appt. with my ob/gyn on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she has to say. 

Hi Lily! Hope your TWW is peaceful! goodvibes.gif

Old 01-08-2013, 10:12 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

Question, should we be dtd on my first 'dry' day as well?  Last month I *thought* we timed it perfectly since we dtd on all of my fertile cm days, but now I am thinking I should have done it on my first dry day as well.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

Old 01-08-2013, 12:43 PM

Thanks for the new thread! Wow, that's lots of BFPs! How awesome, let's keep them coming ladies!!! I actually got a BFP (2 of themorngbiggrin.gif) on Sunday, but am not sure I should be moved yet... I posted in the 2WW and HHAC threads so don't want to be too crazy and post all about it here too... but here's a link if anyone is interested in the details:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371194/hope-healing-and-conceiving-january-2013/40#post_17221837

I'm super excited and really feel good about it. I am not sure when I should start interviewing midwives. I don't have insurance or a normal doc that I visit, so not really sure where to go from here... Last pregnancy I went to my NP who was also a midwife and he took care of everything, ran my blood tests, ultrasounds, etc... But, he has since retired and I am not really comfortable going to see his replacement because she is so new. I know that probably sounds horrible, but because of my AMA and this being hopefully my first pregnancy to go to term, I really want someone with YEARs of experience, not someone in their first year... I've started researching midwives and found a couple that I really like and want to call but feel silly since it's so early...? Not sure if I should be posting this here??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post

Cripes, I think there's a case to be made for time actually slowing down in the TWW, argh! eyesroll.gif

I totally know how you feel, it was as if time stood still for me! Where are you in your TWW?

goodvibes.gifGood luck to everyone in the 2WW!

Me (S) + my soulmate (D), together for 12 years. Joyfully added our sweet little boy, Gabriel, born at home on 9/21/13. We have 2 good dog2.gif  + 4 crazy cat.gif 
Old 01-08-2013, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

Thanks for the new thread!

Question, should we be dtd on my first 'dry' day as well?  Last month I *thought* we timed it perfectly since we dtd on all of my fertile cm days, but now I am thinking I should have done it on my first dry day as well.

I would... I do. I used NFP for years to prevent and I understood that you were fertile until the 3rd temp over the coverline. For me, that would include my first or even second dry day. Can't over do it, right?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieSmiles View Post

Thanks for the new thread! Wow, that's lots of BFPs! How awesome, let's keep them coming ladies!!! I actually got a BFP (2 of themorngbiggrin.gif) on Sunday, but am not sure I should be moved yet... I posted in the 2WW and HHAC threads so don't want to be too crazy and post all about it here too... but here's a link if anyone is interested in the details:

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371194/hope-healing-and-conceiving-january-2013/40#post_17221837

I'm super excited and really feel good about it. I am not sure when I should start interviewing midwives. I don't have insurance or a normal doc that I visit, so not really sure where to go from here... Last pregnancy I went to my NP who was also a midwife and he took care of everything, ran my blood tests, ultrasounds, etc... But, he has since retired and I am not really comfortable going to see his replacement because she is so new. I know that probably sounds horrible, but because of my AMA and this being hopefully my first pregnancy to go to term, I really want someone with YEARs of experience, not someone in their first year... I've started researching midwives and found a couple that I really like and want to call but feel silly since it's so early...? Not sure if I should be posting this here??

Suzie, yay! I know it is hard to believe it the natural tendency is to assume the worst, but those look like STRONG BFPs to me. Take care of yourself and enjoy!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

I am confident enough in myself and this baby to be moved to the graduates, please.

Me (34) (PCOS), DH (36) and DD1 (4) and DD2(1). We are going to go for a third. Now, will we succeed?
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Welcome, Lily! Hope your stay here is short and sweet.

AFM, I've been cramping since last night and started to spot a few hours ago, so AF must be here. Finally. Please move me to Waiting to O! We might be taking a TTC break here soon, just depending on how some things that are up in the air right now pan out. So who knows. I'll stick around until we've made a decision though. lol.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 AM

Thanks for the welcome everyone innocent.gif!

If I remember correctly from the "Garden of Fertility", you could ovulate on the first or second dry day. In 10% of the time, a second egg is released after the first one which is why you wait 3 days. You're considered fertile the first 3 day in the temperature shift, and 3 (or 4?) days after your peak day (last day of wet sensation). 

3 years ago around this time I was blissfully ignorant of the fact that I'm pregnant. Now I know what a blessing it is to have the first few weeks pass while I was clueless...

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hola.gif LilyKay, hope your stay is nice and short! I think I completely missed your earlier post as I'm quite distracted the last few days nut.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM

I'm here as well! CD7 today so not much going on. Been sleeping with my eye mask to try the whole lunaconception thing. I do feel more refreshed in the morning, other than this stupid cold I have, so I wonder if the ambient light has been messing with me more than I ever realized. Supposed to talk to my MW today about progesterone so hopefully I'll get a script all set up for 2DPO. That will make me feel so much better.  We are getting ready for an 8h (or 10 with the kids!) road trip today. It'll be a long haul but we're going to visit one of my very best friends in the world and I'm so excited! 

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 01-09-2013, 11:09 AM

Congrats Devilish! May you have a easy healthy pregnancy and birth!jumpers.gifjumpers.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 01-09-2013, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Congrats to Devilish for being the first BFP of the new year. Healthy happy blessings to you! thumb.gif

Old 01-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Thanks!! 5 POAS and 1 blood test later, I'm feeling pretty normal. The puking will start in a few weeks no doubt, but until then I will enjoy being pregnant without side effects. I hope you all will join me quite shortly.

Me (34) (PCOS), DH (36) and DD1 (4) and DD2(1). We are going to go for a third. Now, will we succeed?
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 PM

I posted in the "scenic route" thread too, but congrats, devilish!

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
Old 01-09-2013, 06:06 PM

Congrats devilish!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 01-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

joy.gifjoy.gif Congrats Devilish!! joy.gifjoy.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-09-2013, 08:48 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Congrats Devilish! Happy and healthy nine months to you! joy.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:11 PM

Congrats devilish!

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

Old 01-10-2013, 08:26 PM

I have a question
Im on cd 13 and took my last clomid on cd 9 yesterday I took a opk and got a positive took another one today and got a positive.
Has anyone ovulated 3days after taking the clomid ?
Old 01-11-2013, 03:26 AM

Congratulations Devilish joy.gif! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

For the second month in a row I'm having the so-called "implantation" dip, both on 6 DPO! It meant nothing last month so I'm trying (and TRYING is the keyword here) not to read anything into it. Five more days and I'll find out I guess (this month I'm not testing before 14 DPO).

Old 01-11-2013, 05:21 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lily I was just reading yesterday that FF did a study of charts and found an 'implantation dip' in 11% of non-pregnant charts and 25% of pregnant charts. So, as you said, could be but hard to say. Had you noticed the dip before TTC?

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-11-2013, 09:37 AM

Lilag...   I don't know the answer to your question. When I use Clomid I seem to ovulate at about the same time as I usually do (cd14). But, I take the Clomid cd2-7. Just keep BDing, and you should get the swimmers in there at the right time!

AAM...    Men s*ck!!! When I'm not fertile my donors are calling constantly. But now they all seem to have disappeared!! Argh!!!

Think Fertile Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 AM

Lilag- I just started my first round of clomid last night. I was google-ing about this yesterday!  Here is a article on Clomid's effects on opk tests.  It absolutely can give a false positive. This article suggests waiting for a couple days after you stop clomid to test. It gives you a chart of when to start opk's based on when you stopped clomid. Hope that helps smile.gif Wishing you a bfp this cycle!

http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/fertility-medications-and-natural-supplements/clomid-and-ovulation-tests

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 01-12-2013, 04:03 PM

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
lilykay I was unknowingly pregnant with my first, too! I'd never even heard of "two week wait." Now I constantly have the countdown clock in my mind running cycle day and dpo.

Which brings me to my update. 10 dpo, sick, cramping, tired, sore breasts etc but this is the new norm in 2ww for me. Leaking breasts too. My body has sure changed after two miscarriages.
My chart shows a tiny eggwhite phase of 1 day, then slow rise temp shift the following 3 days. Then 3 days stable luteal phase and has climbed ever higher the last four days. (Sorry all for the detailed description. Snooze. I chart in a notebook so I can't link it.) Anyway, it doesn't look triphasic in the same way my last pregnancy did, but seems significant anyway. My husband has flu so we haven't had s bit of romance since the day before eggwhite day. Maybe that day was enough??

Trying not to test till Wednesday, and will immediately start progesterone cream if I am just to see if that'll keep me pregnant. Gotta last 4 more days.

Me (28) husband (30) and son (4)

No medical issues, but several

Old 01-12-2013, 09:54 PM

Hello ladies, I'd like to join the thread. Haven't been pregnant before and turning 31 soon. Kind of freaking out about that right now. We just started trying since last month, getting a hang of tracking cycles. Any advice would greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Good luck!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List