Not sure what to think... Any help? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So this is my question.... I was on birth control for a long time (5 years) I have been off of it for 7 months, and for the last 4 months my periods have been right on time every month. My last period was December 15-22 (they always last that long) me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant and as of today my period is three days late. Monday (January 14) I did a pregnancy test at night and it came back negitive. I did thid because I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms, sleepy, nauseous at weird times of the day for no reason, sore boobs but not sore nipples and crampy here and there. After Monday when the test came back negitive I was upset and then wondered where my period was if I am not pregnant. Tuesday 22nd I noticed when I went to get into the showers brown spots in my underwear (hooray my period is here I thought yay we can try again next month) to my surprise the rest of my period never came and all I saw of that period was the few spots in my underwear so what's next..... Any ideas...many thing you guys have in mind will help I am getting so let down every month and now that my period is this late I am starting to wonder what's going on and if I will ever be able to get pregnant. I'm 23 and the one thing in the whole wide world that I turely want is to be a mommy to some beautiful babies.... Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond!!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page