Really worried now... :( - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 01-19-2013, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I got two BFP but because I bled a bit a few days ago my friend thinks I had a "chemical pregnancy"

so I thought I would lay it all out here and maybe you guys could tell me what you think? :(

I started to bleed 10 days after sex it wasn't like a normal period for me it was a strange brownish/red colour and last about 36 hours? and I seem to be spotting a little now? when I wipe i see a tiny stain of the blood its really small though and I don't need a pad for it.

on the first day of the bleeding I was cramping really badly and it hurt to walk - (best way to describe it.)

I'm really hoping that I'm not having a chemical pregnancy, maybe I just implanted late?

I've also been having joint pain and back pain it was so bad I couldn't get to sleep for a while I'm also having some slight cramps they aren't horribly bad but just tiny ones that I do notice.

I've heard of women bleeding in early pregnancy and it being normal and of no harm to them but maybe I am just in denial?

My Dr appointment is monday and I'm starting to doubt myself now, Why would two tests give me unmistakable pink BFP's if I wasn't pregnant?

Activily trying to concieve babygirl.gif #1 eagerly awaiting pos.gif

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#2 of 12 Old 01-19-2013, 11:15 AM

That doesn't sound like a chemical pregnancy to me. Spotting around cd 10 is normal. It's caused by implantation. Some people have it and some people don't. Cramping is also normal. Early in my pregnancy (the one that resulted in a healthy full term baby) I had cramping that was worse than the cramping I got from my period. I did get spotting but not until about six weeks.

I never got a dark positive with my chemical pregnancy. I got a light positive that got lighter and lighter and then I got what I would have thought was my period if I had not been testing. Not spotting... What appeared to be a full on period. I would be very surprised if you ended up with a chemical based on the symptoms you list here. Sounds normal to me.

Sry for errors, on my phone.
#3 of 12 Old 01-19-2013, 11:23 AM - Thread Starter

It's okay and thank you for your reply I've been sat  here worrying about it :(

all I want is to know 100% whether or not I really am pregnant and I won't know until I see my doctor.

It would be horrible to find out that I'm not pregnant after the two pink BFP's I got and I was super excited about it aswell :(

plus I forgot to add that everything is making me feel sick lately no matter what I eat x_x

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#4 of 12 Old 01-19-2013, 03:17 PM

you should take another test.

Happy Wife and Mama to DD 5-2010. TTC #2.

#5 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 04:56 AM - Thread Starter

Okay so I took a Wondfo test? its the cheapies but this one had a green part instead of blue and had hcg written on it.

ANYWAY

I used FMU and got a shadow on the test line? as far as i know they detect 25 so im hoping my levels are just a tad low right now but will possibly double soon.

I researched it and found quite a few women have experienced these shadow lines but they aren't evap lines because I used FRER in the past and they were evil for giving evap lines v__v so I hate using them now

I can get a good enough picture just yet because my phones camera is sooooo shit ugh!

Also just did a bit more research I found a woman who was infact pregnant but her wondfo test were so faint she needed a light to see it?

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#6 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 09:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I am so sorry, that is very frustrating. The Wondfos that say Hcg are the Pregnancy Tests. I think they can have a variety of colored handles, I've seen green, pink and blue. Do you have both OPKs (Ovulation Predictor Kits) and Pregnancy Tests?  Wondfo make both and they look identical except for packaging and the strip itself, OPKs say LH (for Luteinizing Hormone) and the Pregnancy Tests say Hcg. Both are easily identified on the outer packaging as well. I don't know what brand test(s) you got a positive result on before. OPKs can be positive or at least have a test line at any point in your cycle and it is easy to confuse the tests. Most HPTs, even those not as sensitive, can clearly detect a pregnancy by 15-16 DPO. Again, not sure where you're at. I'd try to relax, as much as possible, and wait until you get blood results back tomorrow. I know waiting is so, so hard. GL

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#7 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 09:34 AM - Thread Starter

I am 100% sure its the pregnancy test because it says Hcg on the green handle now I'm having these weird twitches just over my pubic bone :/ I had it before the bleeding aswell.

I kept getting evaps with FRER so I decided to try a predictor test? and on both tests I got BFP

I feel... different if that makes any sense but now im really worried that im not pregnant :(

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#8 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 10:15 AM - Thread Starter

Oh also I'm still spotting....its light brown discharge? im sorry i just understand whats going on this hasnt ever happened to me before.

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#9 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 06:39 PM

I have always heard that brown spotting is "old" blood and it is the bright red blood that you should be worried about. Sounds like to me that it could just be left over blood, maybe from implantation. Best of luck to U!
#10 of 12 Old 01-20-2013, 09:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. It's hard to know at this early stage--it could be nothing at all, as some women do have spotting from implantation or other reasons and go on to carry to term. But unfortunately it could also be the beginning of a period/miscarriage. I had a few BFPs back in June, and within a few days started to have intermittent spotting (dark brown). At first my doctor said it was nothing to worry about, but then when I passed a small clot she did a BHCG and found my levels were very low. I was also testing compulsively with home tests throughout this time, hoping that I would see the lines getting darker, and they did not. Within a few days of when the spotting began, I had a full on period and was so sad. Hang in there. I hope your experience is not like mine!

NTNA March 2011 to June 2012

6 wk M/C June 2012

Actively TTC since October 2012

#11 of 12 Old 01-21-2013, 07:37 AM - Thread Starter

I am heartbroken ladies the doctors test was negative greensad.gif((( I think I am a victim of a false positive :'(

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#12 of 12 Old 01-22-2013, 07:06 PM

So sorry, hope next month is your month! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page