The "One" Thread for January 20 to 27 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm joining you anyalily and dekan.  A/F showed yesterday at 10DPO.  I'm not too devastated, but still feel a bit down.  I'll be taking a 6 month or so break to try to lose weight.  Baby dust to everyon else.  :)

#32 of 36 Old 01-26-2013, 08:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Dekan and BeautifulCanvas, boo!  

Dekan, I don't know about hot yoga... I usually stop going in the sauna right around O time, I don't think it would be good for a new little blastocyte/zygote to have all that heat.

BeautifulCanvas, are you going to hang out here at all - should I put you in waiting to be ready? Do you mind my asking what your weight loss goals are? I have been struggling with my weight too, and I think it may be why I am not conceiving... I hope that's it, because I can do something about that!

Welcome MamaBlue!

JustJenny and Sparkle, fingers crossed! Glad you are still in the running.

AFM... I think I'd better start charting to see if I am ovulating. I think I am... I feel a big shift right after the horniness and CM, and then I get big boobs and break out...

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#33 of 36 Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyalily View Post

BeautifulCanvas, are you going to hang out here at all - should I put you in waiting to be ready? Do you mind my asking what your weight loss goals are? I have been struggling with my weight too, and I think it may be why I am not conceiving... I hope that's it, because I can do something about that!

Please put me under Waiting to be Ready, because I do hope to come back here eventually.  I am extremely overweight and would like to come much, much closer to my goal weight.  I need to lose about 90 lbs.  greensad.gif  I know I won't accomplish that in 6 months, but I can lose a bit and work towards losing the rest.  My weight has never impacted my fertility though and I conceived my youngest at just 4 lbs less than I weigh now.  I hope you can reach your goals and that you'll get your BFP soon.  {{ hugs }}

#34 of 36 Old 01-27-2013, 07:27 AM

Hi ladies.  I just wanted to check  in and tell y'all that I made it to Texas okay.  We have had a busy few days visiting family and such and after complaining of a stomach ache since we were on the plane (the day before) Dd threw up everywhere last night :(  So we are having a lazy day resting around here and hoping she feels better before I leave to start student teaching in the morning.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#35 of 36 Old 01-27-2013, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

BeautifulCanvas, I bet you could make a serious dent in that in 6 months. Good luck!

Meagan, sorry to hear about the sick kiddo. That is the pits! Glad you have your family to help. Good luck tomorrow, happy teaching.

I hung out at a birthday party and got to hold a 2 month old while she slept. I have been smelling my arm since I got home! That baby smell is just too much and it is all over me! I walked into the playroom with her to show DD, and she rolled her eyes and said "she's too cute. Take her back to the living room." LOL

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#36 of 36 Old 01-27-2013, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up. http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1373289/the-one-thread-for-january-27-to-february-3

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page