Forum Jump: 

Old 01-20-2013, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for January 20 to 27

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

anyalily

BeautifulCanvas

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

LilyKay

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

mamaBlue

mamacatsbaby

Renaissance31
samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

John16n33

JustJenny

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

Lidamama84

LittleKind

sarahl918

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

LittleBlackBug

nattery

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Can I be moved to Waiting to Know? Thank you! And, thank you for being threadkeeper for so long. :)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:55 PM - Thread Starter

Gotcha, Stevi. It is really my pleasure to be threadkeeper. I am hoping to catch some of the threadkeeper's luck! I think we gave it a good shot this month. Fingers crossed for us both! How was the clomid? Any side effects?

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Old 01-21-2013, 03:04 AM

Thanks for the new thread!  I am currently under Waiting to be Ready, but my last cycle was super wonky.  I've had a 34 day, 24 day, 28 day, 29 day cycle for the last couple of months and thought this month would be back on track.  I had zero O signs though.  CD14 came and went and I thought it could be an anovulatory cycle or that I just didn't have any O symptoms.  We dtd and the next day I had some EWCM.  I thought it might have been semen, but it was very stretchy and everything I read said that semen isn't stretchy.  The next day I had some serious O pain.  I don't know what to think.  On the one hand, I had no symptoms of O being close, so my CM could have been pretty inhospitable to sperm.  On the other hand, it may have been close enough to O for a couple to have survived, if I really did O.  I'm now 5DPO and have had some nausea today and yesterday, which can be attributed to a noxious diaper on one day and to a postnasal discharge today.  I've been very tired for the past 3 days, but that could also be because I'm up very late at night and haven't been sleeping very well.  I really, really don't want to symptom spot or obsess though.  If A/F doesn't show up by 2 February, I'll test.  If I can hold out beyond that, I'll give it another week before testing.  Please move me to the 2ww.  Thanks!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:28 AM

Thanks Anya! How's everybody doing? I had a really weird week. I've had tender and sore breasts from 12th (they are still sore). I had some spotting on 17th and the cramping started since then. Took a test on 18th which resulted in BFN. Was tired all through the weekend and took a test again this morning (21st) and that's a BFN too. I still have to wait for two more days to know for sure. Don't know what to do besides wait now!

Good luck ladies! Really hope I get to hear some good news from the thread this week!!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:37 AM

AnyaLily...   No major side effects. My ovulation was a little odd, my temps sorta rose twice. Maybe some headaches. It does dry up my CM, but I used EPO (Evening Primrose Oil), and I also used Preseed.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:46 AM

Thanks for the new thread, Anya! Can you please move me to Waiting to Know? I don't even know if I O'd this month, so to cover our bases we dtd around many possible dates. I missed checking for O with OPKs last weekend, and then Monday and Tuesday I had a faint line, so I think that may have been the end of the surge. If so, then we probably missed O. Oh well, there's always next month :)

Wife to one amazing man and mama to three!

DD1 (03/09), DD2 (06/11), DS (01/14) love.gif

2014: 30/70lbs, 4/52 crafts
Old 01-21-2013, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Thanks for the new thread!

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Stevi- Does the EPO help? I just finished my first cycle of clomid and I was so dry too. I used preseed and it helped but I would also like to help generate more natural CM.

AFM - I'm pretty sure I just o'd, had a temp rise this morning. Dr. Saw 3 follicles in my right ovary and 1 small one in my left so I hope hope hope we are successful this cycle! You can move me to TWW.  Thanks Anyalily smile.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 01-21-2013, 05:41 PM

JustJenny...   The EPO helped a great deal! I don't know why it took me so long to finally try it.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hi ladies, just checking in hola.gif . Trying to mellow out this cycle. Hope all is well with you guys and just blowing a little sticky baby dust.gif around smile.gif . Thank you for the new thread anyalily.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 01-21-2013, 09:29 PM

Sorry, I forgot to bold this, please move me to Waiting to Know

I'm 6DPO today.  Nothing much to report.  The nausea from yesterday and the day seems much less.  I don't feel anything different or anything that could be a symtom today. 

Old 01-22-2013, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Could I please be moved to Waiting to Be Ready? We are taking a TTC break. I'm going to be very busy here in the next few months (up to a year, even!) with midwifery and trying to get my schooling finished up. I am so ready to be a practicing midwife! So I'm going to be taking that time to get my hormones figured out, back to regular charting, and hopefully regular cycles again! You'll all still be in my thoughts, and I'll most likely still be around. I can't wait to see all of the BFPs coming up soon! joy.gif

, birth-working wife to   (06/2010).
TTC #1 since 2010. Dx PCOS, July 2014. Currently in testing.
, July 2012. Waiting for our  sometime very soon.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:57 AM

Can I please be moved to waiting to know?  I *think* I am 1-2 dpo although it hasn't been confirmed yet obviously.  I'm hoping and praying we caught an egg this cycle 1-because if not we will be taking a break for 4ish months, and 2-because the due date I would have holds special meaning for me.  I know it's not likely that I would have the baby on the due date, but it's actually the due date being that day holding special meaning (does that make sense?).

I have a quick question for those taking supplements other than a prenatal.  I am about to start taking D3 again because we are going back to Texas and the flu is really bad over there.  I was wondering how much it would be safe to take while TTC and during early pregnancy?  I usually take about 5000mg a day when I take it.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

Old 01-22-2013, 07:19 PM

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Please move me to Waiting to O

Trying not to worry or over-think it right now given that our wedding is in 18 days

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

WildDoula, hang in there and good luck!

TinyTina, congratulations! Are you trying for a wedding night baby?

Wow, there are a lot of us in the two weeks wait together! Maybe we'll have a few BFPs soon. AFM, I am going to test in a day or so, if I do not start feeling PMS-y. I have been feeling really good this cycle. I have been nesting, decluttering and making space for a pregnancy and baby, which feels good. Just yesterday I started to feel kind of blue, not sure where that is coming from, but I have not had my usual, "OMG, I am terrified that I may be pregnant." I think I am really ready. The only piece is that I am still overweight. But I have been working out regularly for almost a month and I am in the habit. I also started a bellydance class which I think I will continue if I conceive. I feel really beautiful and strong when I dance.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM

I should change that last post-I usually take 2,000 iu a day of D3 lol..

Anya- I'm praying this is it for you!

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

Old 01-23-2013, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

I should change that last post-I usually take 2,000 iu a day of D3 lol..

Anya- I'm praying this is it for you!

Well good, we don't have to have a vitamin D intervention for you.

Thanks for the prayers, Meagan!

Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Anya That sounds so lovely!! I think I'd like a class like that too smile.gif And I imagine pregnant belly dancing would be very sexy. I personally have never felt more comfortable with my body, more powerful and goddess-like, than when I was pregnant. Sending lots of good vibes your way that this is your month!! goodvibes.gif

John16n33 I am not sure about your Vitamin D question, as it really depends what your current level is. I started supplementing with 10,000 IU/day when I had my 25-hydroxy vitamin D tested and was less than 10!! I am now in the mid 50's and supplement with 5,000 IU daily. Because Vitamin D is fat soluble, you can over do it, though this is unlikely. I'd check with your healthcare provider before starting 2,000 IU daily for any extended time. Fx for you too!! I know you are really hoping for an October baby dust.gif

AFM I too am SO hopeful and hoping for an October babe. I am 5 DPO today and having waves of nausea like I have never experienced before, except when pregnant with DD and that wasn't until 5+ weeks along. Food makes it better, but only for short periods of time. I'm sucking on organic hard candies, which are also helping. I know lots of people make fun of 'organic' candies but I feel like they're a lesser evil. Yes, it is still sugar but it is REAL sugar and fruit juice/extracts rather than unpronounceable colors and preservatives. I'm sort of light headed as well and having mild, dull cramps and quite a lot of creamy CM, which I don't typically have at 5DPO. Anyway, it is very weird. Part of me wants to believe this could all be  early signs but the rational part of me thinks it couldn't possibly be this early. *sigh* The symptom spotting is so nutty but I can't seem to maintain my zen!! Lots of love and good vibes to you all!! Fx!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 01-23-2013, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

I just gave into the urge to POAS. I had a dollar tree test and it was a BFN but I am still a day or two before AF... Oh, I hate this part of the 2WW...

Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM

Fx it was just too early!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 PM

Thanks for the new thread anyalily, don't give up hope... you're still a couple days away! 

Hi to everyone else!! Hope you are all having a good week. It's been a crazy one for me... 

I still can't believe I'm saying this but I got a BFP on Sunday. joy.gif

It was CD30 for me, 14dpo? Last cycle was my mc, so I really wasn't expecting this so soon. I guess what they say may be true about being more fertile after mc. Naturally I am extremely nervous but hoping 3rd time is a charm. Also hoping all the B-vitamins & folate I've been taking since my MTHFR diagnosis are helping! I went to my OB right away, and per my request, he prescribed Lovenox and progesterone (Crinone 8%). He called today with my beta results - hcg 176 progestorone 27.9, so relieved!!!! This time last pregnancy my hcg was only 49. He said because it is so high it is up to me if I want to come up & check if doubling. I opted not to as to not stress myself any further. 

REALLY praying this baby sticks around for us... dare I say I have a good feeling??? 

Wife to Julian, stay at home mama to DD (10.01.13)!

MTHFR Homo C677T
 08.12,  12.12, DD born 10.13

Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 AM

Congrats Sarah1918!!! Praying for a great outcome for u!!

Anya: Belly dancing sounds great!! Fingers crossed for u!

Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 AM

So today's the day.  Dd and I get on a plane to go back home for 4 months tonight.  I am so sad, I am going to miss Dh so much and Dd has been crying because she is going to miss him to.  I have so much to do today around the house to including finishing packing, vacuum, shampoo the carpets, sweep, mop, and scrub the bathrooms.  Dh is also taking me and Dd to dinner tonight at what is supposed to be one of the best burger places on the island, I can't wait for a good burger but I want to stay here!

-Meagan

Old 01-25-2013, 02:06 AM

Good luck John16n33! I hope your travels are uneventful and that you an DD have a fabulous time in TX with family. Hugs. It will fly by!

Old 01-25-2013, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

AF is here. Having a low key morning. A little sad.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM

Same here :( Lets hope next month the wait ends! 

Quick question ladies: I'm trying to lose weight too, wanted to try hot yoga. Do you its safe to do hot yoga while TTC?

Thanks!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Can I join you ladies? I'm waiting to O. Aside from papaBlue, it's a secret. It feels so good to be able to share my plans.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:04 AM

hug2.gifAnyalily and Dekan. I'm sorry AF found you. Fx that February is your month. I'm not sure about the hot yoga while TTC. I used to practice Bikram Yoga and can tell you it is intense. I used to leave class drenched, as though I'd been swimming with all my clothes on. I'd talk with the instructor.

AFM I'm 8 DPO and symptom spotting like mad! I've been queasy for 4 days now, since 5 DPO. I have bionic nose as well lol.gif The scent sensitivity is crazy! Temps quite high, another rise this morning after yesterday's dip. I had a ridiculous amount of CM this morning, came in sort of a gush (TMI, I know!). I'm a little crampy, dull cramps, yesterday and today. Also exhausted. But my biggest sign is a non-sign. I usually have quite a lot of fibrocystic breast changes the week before AF, especially on one side, starting by 7 DPO. I have one cyst that prompted a mammogram (it was that easily felt and large). So far, nada. I know pregnancy improves or eliminates these changes. Hard not to read into but trying! Feeling really good this morning. So glad this TWW is in the home stretch!!

Lots of love and goodvibes.gif to all!!

Old 01-26-2013, 11:20 AM

anyalily & dekanhug2.gif So sorry af is there. I hope she leaves soon so you can re-focus on your next cycle. goodvibes.gif

mamaBlue- Welcome wave.gif Hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Sparkle- Sounds promising!! dust.gif Hoping you get your bfp!

AFM- I'm 6 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy too. Had a temp dip yesterday- hoping its implantation. I feel slightly bloated and my breasts are fuller than normal. A little crampy last night too. That could all be due to the progesterone I'm taking though.  So for now I'm just whistling.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List