hopeless and considering giving up. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-21-2013, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So if you have been reading my threads you will know that recently I had a False positive and I didn't think much of it at first but I'm finding it has affected me more than I thought and in a moment of frustration I told my Hubby that I don't want to continue trying for a child.

But I really am considering it now I had nothing but negatives and when I finally got that lovely pink BFP it turned out to be a false one.  The doctors urine test came back negative even though I had the brown discharge.

So I think at the very least I will be taking a break from TTC :( 

Thank you all for your replies and support anyway 

Activily trying to concieve babygirl.gif #1 eagerly awaiting pos.gif

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-21-2013, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hug.gif I'm sorry KatnissE. Yeah, TTC sucks. Do what you need to do and regroup. Make sure to give yourself some extra pampering smile.gif . Are you charting your cycles and temping?

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#3 of 6 Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Did you also get a blood test?  My last pregnancy I had a BFP at home and then a BFN at the doctor's office.  Their test was much less sensitive.  I'm sorry if you truly are indeed not pregnant and just need to grieve and move on but I thought I'd share my story just in case it might apply to your situation.  I also just got a BFP 4 days after AF was due, after many BFNs, and I'm bleeding a fair amount (like I normally do at the start of my pregnancies; I've even had some cramping - I think you mentioned similar symptoms in another one of your posts?).  Best of luck with the rest of your TTC journey!

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#4 of 6 Old 01-22-2013, 04:08 AM - Thread Starter

My doc wouldnt do the blood tesr :/ just kinda said no like she fobbed me off...Well I just did a clear blue plus test and got a faint + so I dont understand

Activily trying to concieve babygirl.gif #1 eagerly awaiting pos.gif

Baby dust to you all!

dust.gif

#5 of 6 Old 01-22-2013, 07:33 AM

KatnissE...   The urine tests that doctors use are normall less sensitive than many HPTs we commonly get at the store. It is very likely that you are having an early miscarriage. While that is bad news, it can also be looked at as good news. It means that you can get pregnant! My advice would be to try to BD as much as you can this cycle!! (Women can often be more fertile directly following a miscarriage.)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#6 of 6 Old 02-08-2013, 04:57 AM

Hey hun so sorry to hear that. But don't worry just hang in there. Last year December I had a "phantom pregnancy" its when you have all the symptoms of pregnancy etc but you're not really pregnant. I felt like I was in hell, but my wonderful husband helped me through it all. Don't give up hope, I know its hard, we have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years with no success, but I'm hoping this is the year smile.gif Baby Dust to all smile.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page