Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! - Page 25 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 23Likes

#721 of 729 Old 08-19-2014, 10:18 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Hello ladies! Last night I received a call from one if my midwives with the results of my MaterniT21 test and wanted to share the results with you. They wee negative. No increased risk for any trisomies. I am very thankful. And the baby is a girl. My daughter will be ecstatic. My son, not so much. lol!

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels
#722 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 11:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Omg! How freaking grueling! Apparently it's normal for a grand multip to have an on again- off again labor that lasts several days? Man, I thought the last one would be easy! No such luck. Found out Monday I had a low lying placenta, which caused another freak out.
But in the end I finally had my fifth and final UC baby this morning at 2:05. 41 weeks exactly. No name yet.
honeybunmom likes this.
#723 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 11:58 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunmom View Post
Hello ladies! Last night I received a call from one if my midwives with the results of my MaterniT21 test and wanted to share the results with you. They wee negative. No increased risk for any trisomies. I am very thankful. And the baby is a girl. My daughter will be ecstatic. My son, not so much. lol!
Congratulations!'
#724 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 12:55 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations, Carita! Can't wait to hear the name of your little one. Is it a boy or girl? You give me such hope! Please come on back here when you are up to it and post an update, with maybe some pics?!

Honey, great news on your results!!!

Hi Waturmama! I recall your lovely and encouraging posts from 4 years ago when I first joined this thread. I wondered about you, how are you doing? xo

I am not doing so well with remembering what everyone is up to, with ages and cycles and challenges and good news and all... but I do follow along (although sometimes it's not regularly because for some reason with this new upgrade, it doesn't always notify me when there are new posts) and I'm rooting for everyone on their journey, whatever it may be.

AFM...I just got a positive LH surge today, my 3rd PP cycle, and I'm feeling hopeful that my body is still going strong when it comes to fertility. My hormones are a little wonky, as it is Day 27-- but at least I'm cycling. And last cycle I got my positive LH result on Day 32, so it looks like I'm getting more normal. It will be interesting to see if my luteal cycle is longer this time around, as last time I started my flow on Day 37. I had a pelvic ultrasound last month in which they did an Antral Follicle Count, and I go back to my doctor on September 8th to get the results. I'm scared because I don't know what I will do if it's showing a low count-- or worse, zero follicles. I only wish I could take back a couple of years in which I focused on my education in order to advance my career-- I put off ttc'ing with my current partner, and now although I am so grateful to have my three beautiful children I long for one more. It feels like 4 is my number at which I will feel complete... But is it too late? I hope not.

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#725 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 01:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Congratulations Rain!

Breastfeeding, babywearing, homeschooling momma to two. 228/2014 items in decluttering challenge (643 items gone last year 2013, 625 gone in 2012) Ramsey's BS1 $455.31
#726 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Congratulations, Rain! I'm sorry you had a tough labor but so happy your baby is here now. It would be great to see a picture when you're feeling up to it. You had a little girl, right? I'm trying to remember.

Congrats on your good news, Honeybun! That must feel like a relief.

Hi Tenzinsmama! I remember you from the old days. Glad to hear your cycle is back. I understand that desire for just one more. I'm trying to step back and move on, but the longing is still there. I also took a few years in my late 30s to focus on my education, so I understand that tinge of regret, too. Sending you good wishes.
honeybunmom likes this.

treehugger.gif Mama to 1 lovely DD,  angel1.gif 1/12 @ 8 weeks (ectopic), angel1.gif 1/14 @ 7 weeks, many chemical pregnancies, TTC DH'S #1, my #2
#727 of 729 Old 08-20-2014, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caritasrainbow View Post
Omg! How freaking grueling! Apparently it's normal for a grand multip to have an on again- off again labor that lasts several days? Man, I thought the last one would be easy! No such luck. Found out Monday I had a low lying placenta, which caused another freak out.
But in the end I finally had my fifth and final UC baby this morning at 2:05. 41 weeks exactly. No name yet.
Big congrats to you and welcome to your little one!!

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels
#728 of 729 Old 08-22-2014, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Hi Litmama! Thanks for your good wishes.

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#729 of 729 Old 08-26-2014, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caritasrainbow View Post
Congrats!!!

Looks like old home week here ladies miss the old crowd!
tenzinsmama likes this.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page