Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! - Page 42 - Mothering Forums

133Likes

#1231 of 1232 Old Today, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Ah @Xerxella I'm sorry... That would feel so frustrating!! Do you have anything you feel like you want or need to add to what you are doing or are you good with what you have? Honestly the "do all the things" really can just be insane stressful with ttc...

I don't have any new pictures really... I had hcg numbers drawn last week expecting that they had maybe leveled out now that the second empty sack was probably absorbing, but they're still really elevated outside of normal. I have had to pull up my big girl undies and just focus on what I DO know right now... which is I'm still pg (10w this week) and there's no sense in panicking about something I don't know yet (abnormalities).

I have my NIPT genetic/gender screen bloodwork taken tomorrow, and in two weeks, a super good maternal-fetal-medicine ultrasound.

What I really really really want in my heart of hearts is the twin sack to have a magical growing baby in it along with the peanut we saw last time, for this upcoming scan, but if I can't have that, I'll take one very healthy baby, of course!
(I'm a twin).

I am grateful, and hopeful. I'll let you know if the genetic screen is ok and share a picture... I think I won't get results back for at least a week, maybe longer...

Mama to 5 amazing little people, and a surrogate mama to another.
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1232 of 1232 Old Today, 01:47 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Hi ladies. I'm in the same boat, no positive since we started TTC. So....I stopped temping and taking HPT. Not sure if it's worth still trying. I go through the motions, but don't expect much at this point. I've made peace with it, but don't think DH has/will. 😟 I'll be 42 in a few short months so, what will be will be.

I keeping my fingers crossed for you though @Xerxella ! 😜

@BirthFree do keep us updated! I pray that your scan will reveal 2 healthy beans. β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™ Be good to yourself.

Last edited by MeanVeggie; Today at 01:49 PM.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page