February TWW Thread - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 654 Old 02-12-2013, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hugs Amy!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#302 of 654 Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Deli,

Thank you for the tip!! I think that would be a good solution for me.... I'll look into it smile.gif Though, I would really like not to see AF for 9 months!
#303 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 06:26 AM

A big welcome to all the newcomers!

To all those that AF found this week, hugs to you.

AFM + OPK last night and this morning!! Temp dip yesterday and this morning. I expect a slow rise starting tomorrow. Busy, busy - at work and the current BD marathon wink1.gif Fx to all of those waiting to know and happy BDing to those waiting to O!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#304 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 07:07 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

SparkleMaman -- Happy baby making!

AFM, I am at 9 DPO and have so far stood strong and haven't tested. Well, that's a lie, I did use an OPK test more out of curiosity than anything, but that doesn't count. :-) Here's my question -- might extra good sex be an early pregnancy symptom? Hmmm... Planning on waiting three more days before I get a HPT. I wisely made sure I had none in the house this cycle.

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
#305 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 AM

cd 9 here, dtd last night (girl timing). hoping my body can keep the little swimmers alive, at least the stronger girl swimmers ;) until cd 13, when i O. using Pre-seed lube every few hours to hopefully sustain survival. i have no idea if it'll work, but it makes sense to me! this is our 3rd cycle trying and i'm guessing my fluid hasn't been fertile (wet) enough to sustain sperm all those days leading up to ovulation. we'll see what happens. i hate this period of obsessive waiting! Ommm....

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Elora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Eilish Neve Isebeul, 6/12/14!
#306 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 AM

Mega good luck and baby dust sparkle !! I hope your tww flies by and ends in a beautiful bfp smile.gif you so deserve it!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#307 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Ditto dahlia!

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words
#308 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 10:26 AM

Good luck Sparkle, PrimalJoy and LadyElms! Rooting for you! FX! 

Blonhrt, I guess no good news for you? I see you are MIA again. greensad.gif

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#309 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Good luck everyone!!!  Blonhrt, we're thinking about you - hoping you're still too tired and nauseated to spend much time online - because you're pregnant!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I did finally O, likely 2 days ago on CD17 (which is a bit late for me).  My post-O nipple pain is definitely mild this month compared to the last 2 cycles; add in the EWCM that was hanging around after O and it had me confused.  My CM is finally creamy again and my cervix is much lower today.  While I wish I was already pregnant, the upside is that I'm so much more aware of my body and my cycle now after TTC for a few months.  I'm confident we DTD at the right time :-)  The other big yay - my Wondfo's arrived in the mail today!  I'm in Canada and had to order them online.  They crossed the border without being charged for taxes and duty, yay!  Now I have 25 reasons to begin testing in a week or so, ha ha.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#310 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 03:17 PM

So sorry to all who have been visited by AF... Praying this cycle is the one for you guys!

AFM, AF still not due till tomorrow - but this is so so official y'all!

So excited! So glad that cycle #6 was the one for us... I was getting really anxious! My pregnancies go to just barely shy of 42 weeks so it looks like we will have our little one the first week of November! Yay!! joy.gif

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#311 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 03:27 PM

Congrats Renaissance!

#312 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 03:29 PM

Yay! Congrats!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#313 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 04:26 PM

Congratulations! What happy news! May you have a beautiful, joyous pregnancy.

41 year old mama to three beautiful girls (19, 16, and 11)

Wildly, passionately, eternally in love with my dear husband.

#314 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 04:32 PM

Congrats renaissance!! 

Mom to Ava - 10/8/13 love.gif 
#315 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 04:40 PM

Hmmm... DH's work has sent him away for a couple of days and guess who's ovulating? Grrrrr....

41 year old mama to three beautiful girls (19, 16, and 11)

Wildly, passionately, eternally in love with my dear husband.

#316 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 PM

joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifCongratulations Renaissance!!joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes, mamas -  I am ever so hopeful!!

Fx Ladyelms and AKK!! And yeah for Wondfos!!

MamaTara irked.gif That's a bummer. What bad timing!

Katie How are you doing? Is the night rotation over?

Sending out lots of goodvibes.giffor seeing a bunch of BFPs in the next 2 weeks!! And a big wave.gif and hug.gif to you recent TWW Grads that are hanging out. Great to see you!!

#317 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM

Beautiful BFPs Renaissance!

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

#318 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 05:04 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Hello all! Welcome to all those jumping in here and big hug.gif 's to all who got tracked down by AF. GL and baby dust.gif to all of you O'ing or waiting to O.

Me, AF kicked in the door carrying a full cache of weaponry on Sunday irked.gif so back to the drawing board for me again. I've got my own ideas about what may be going on with me and I think I'll x-post them on the One thread. Going into lurk.gif mode for the most part for this thread. Still waiting to see some more BFP's smile.gif . See you ladies in a couple of weeks!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#319 of 654 Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 PM

Just wanted to say congrats to the bfps!!! And Send baby dust and faith to those still in the wait, and or preparing to O. Ive been watching over you mamas while i wait to O. Cd 14 so i should be getting close. See you girls soon. FX
#320 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 09:00 AM

Good luck, ladyelms! I have read some about sex selective timing, but am interested in seeing if it works out for you.

And congrats, Renaissance!

AFM -- I broke down and tested last night... 9 DPO, terrible idea. Negative, of course. I will try to muster my strength back up and save my other frer for Saturday, the day I originally planned to test. I have had some nausea the last couple of days, but who knows. Today I'm really irritated with my coworkers, and I find that's a pretty good PMS sign for me. I'm actually okay either way this cycle, because hubby and I found out we are going to get to go out of town next month, and it would be nice to be able to drink, not feel sick and tired, etc. We so rarely get away!

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.
#321 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 12:14 PM

I am just curious if anyone has ever charted using 2 different charting softwares. I started temping this month for the first time in 6 years. Before I used fertility Friend. This time I thought I would use FF and Attain you Fertility (got it from the TCOYF website). Well they are detecting 2 different O dates for me. FF says the 9th and AYF says 10th. Anyone have similar experiences? I thought that it would be the same so I was confused with the difference.
#322 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

I am just curious if anyone has ever charted using 2 different charting softwares. I started temping this month for the first time in 6 years. Before I used fertility Friend. This time I thought I would use FF and Attain you Fertility (got it from the TCOYF website). Well they are detecting 2 different O dates for me. FF says the 9th and AYF says 10th. Anyone have similar experiences? I thought that it would be the same so I was confused with the difference.
Livnkades I just made a different thread asking a similar question a few days ago. I signed up at the TCOYF site just to compare what they said vs FF and the TCOYF site is so buggy I've decided not to use it. The TCOYF site gave me an O date which does not seem reflective of the info I put in. Anyway, on FF when I changed my settings from their default of "Advanced" to "FAM" to see what kind of feedback it would give me, they gave me a different possible O date. Advanced setting on FF gave me O at CD11, FAM setting on FF gave me dotted CH's (I'm sure it was confused by the other info that seemed to conflict with this so that's the reason) at CD16, and TCOYF gave me O at CD13 shrug.gif . Uh, ok. So I just broke out the pencil and paper and used FAM rules to compare the info I got from all three. Honestly, I feel like my good old paper and colored pencils gave me the most accurate feedback. I think I'm still going to input into FF just to compare ('cause I'm geeky like that lol.gif ) but I think I'm going to rely on my Luddite ways of pencil to paper. I was also checking out this site called Fertility Flower to see if I liked their interface better than FF's if I'm going to keep track of my data online as well. Anyway, I hope this doesn't sound too garbled. Got a kid being all nut.gif so gotta run!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#323 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanks Mamacats! I did notice the TCOYF app I was using calculated O on this last Sunday but is saying I am fertile this week?!?!? It says I wasn't fertile last week, which goes against everything else you read online. I think I am just going to stick with FF. it worked for me last time!
#324 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 04:07 PM

Happy Valentine's Day!  Did anyone POAS today?  I was hoping at least one of us would have a special BFP to share today.

Congrats Renaissance on your just before Valentine's Day BFP!!!  Wishing you a long, healthy pregnancy followed by a wonderful birth :-)

AFM, I was feeling down today thinking I was having EWCM all day today while I was at school and worrying that I didn't actually O earlier this week.  My cervix is still high and somewhat open but definitely hard, and when I got a chance to look more closely at my CM, it was definitely creamy feeling although it's clear.  I have always thought that creamy CM had to be lotiony but this clear CM is certainly not EW or wet/slick, and there is lots of it!  Forgive me for going on about all these symptoms but I spend way too much time analyzing all of it in my head -- it's nice to talk about it here.

Wishing you all lots of babydust and patience while waiting to test!

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#325 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 07:05 PM

On CD 21 (somewhere around a week past O but not really sure when O happened) and pretty sure I'm pg. 

Cramped a lot for 2 days when we DTD around midcycle, then just...felt like I was pg. 

Was exhausted, really exhausted, 2 days ago, and my areolas have begun to darken and enlarge, CM went wet and lotiony, except like really watery.

And my armpits (sorry if all this is tmi) got really a lot more odoriferous.

I'm still perhaps a ways from it being reasonable to test, but I did it anyway, several times, and each time was just so expecting to see the second line. I'll probably test first thing in the morning and be just as shocked if it's not there.

BTDT on years of infertility (never conceived at all) in a previous marriage so I know the drill on self-delusion.

But I have also now had 3 children and know my own personal drill when I *know*, and this time, I would put money down on it. 

But I'm also no spring chicken, so am trying to just ride out the TWW as calmly as possible, because super early positives can disappoint.

#326 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 08:15 PM

I did my first round of symptom spotting today--nausea, increased urination, and hot flashes. I'm somewhere between 7 and 9 DPO. Almost cried at the gym today thinking about the possibility of a BFP.

Good luck, ladies and stay sane!
#327 of 654 Old 02-14-2013, 08:16 PM

I'm testing tomorrow, I'll be 10 dpo. It's a bit soon to test, but I'm pretty sure it will be negative anyway. I just really want to pee on a stick!

#328 of 654 Old 02-15-2013, 05:38 AM

Tested this morning with fmu, 11 DPO, negative on frer. We'll see! I've had noticeable nausea for the last few days, but that could be stress. I'm going to try to chill out for a couple of days and test again on Monday.

#329 of 654 Old 02-15-2013, 05:59 AM

I think I must have forgotten my own login ID after not using it for so long, but I saw this one incidentally and went "oh, so THAT's my handle!" and so here I am reintroducing all over again. The happy news is, all the fears and worries and symptoms that I forgot all about by now, I see are still preserved in my posts, from last pregnancy, and I have to laugh at myself.

Here I am, on CD 22, and I have been feeling that inner knowing, that I am pg, since I got 2 days of cramping at midcycle after DTD with DH, followed by low back pain and a sense of something special when I looked into my own eyes in the mirror, which also happened with previous children. But it wasn't until my areolas started darkening that I quit going, "maybe I am imagining things?" and even still, I start thinking that way, because every time I POAS, and it's still negative, and I just keep squinting and not believing, because I KNOW, I have to laugh at myself.

Today, I nearly threw up this morning.

DH was not laughing meanly, but was kind of smiling and chuckling to himself for the past couple of days, and when I pried, he admitted it was because if there was any doubt before, now he has no doubts despite lack of a BFP, because I have been wandering around forgetting what I was doing over and over, and generally acting like a distracted hen who forgot where she laid her eggs or something. It is quite something...I reheated the same mug of water in the micro, no less than 5 or 6 times in a row yesterday, because each time the micro dinged, I went to the kitchen, forgot why I was there, had a vague feeling I was forgetting something, and walked off in search of it. Then later I'd find my cold-once-more cup, stick it back in the micro, and start the process all over again. Even last week, I was fumbling and dropping things a lot.

But still no BFP, and I am glad they have them at the dollar store for a buck apiece, because I have been testing daily regardless of telling myself it's far too early to reasonably expect anything but a negative.

What's really different is, previously, I wanted to shout it from the rooftops, and this time, I don't want to announce of FB, and am not even sure I want to announce, at all. People who would know anyway, will know soon enough. Certain relatives, I would be perfectly happy if they never even found out. 

Expecting #4 is a game-changer. It means we officially will have "lots" of kids. We're no longer normal. 3 is still scraping by as normal enough (though with 3 I still got tons of "You sure have got your hands full!") but 4 will make us stare-worthy. And I don't look forward to that. But my DH, bless him, pointed out that we pay all our own bills, and if someone has a problem, they can "go [urinate] up a rope!" Not that I need to justify, but if I did, DH's and my kids, are the only grandchildren, on both sides, and on my side, they are also the only great-grandchildren.

40ish homeschool.gif trekkie.gif guitar.gifhbac.gifnovaxnocirc.gif raising 3 kids with the help of their loving father.

#330 of 654 Old 02-15-2013, 07:27 AM

Hi friends!! Still here I swear. Welcome to all the new ladies! Hope your stay is short and sweet.

Congrats Renaissance!! Whoo hoo!!

Hugs to those who AF found.

FX for all those testing soon!! So exciting.

I have been working or sleeping the past week and then I woke up to this!

FFC11A6C-2E96-46B8-9E51-E5C20851C64F-12898-000009F7035E5FCA.jpg

We have been DTD a bunch and will keep it up through the weekend. Bring on the 2WW!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page