February TWW Thread - Page 20 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2013, 09:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats Sparkle and GL to everyone else! Hope you all get your BFPs very soon! 

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

So, I might have some news to share but I'm trying not getting my hopes up too much yet...

It's much easier to see IRL of course.  When you invert or greyscale the photo it is easier to see the 2nd line so I posted it here to play with their tools (and get some votes of confidence :-)  http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test102001

I went for bloodwork this morning but I know I won't get results until tomorrow afternoon.  Yesterday I had an even more faint line, almost a shadow, but there was no way to capture it on camera.  Even my DH couldn't see it in person, ha ha.  I plan to buy a FRER to POAS later today.  I feel more pregnant than last month (especially my BBS) and yet I feel like I'm holding my breath and just waiting for the spotting to start.  So far, AF is 2 days late (I think I'm 14DPO today) and no signs of her arrival.  Please send lots and lots of sticky vibes my way!!!

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
Old 02-25-2013, 11:13 AM

AKK!!! Yes! I so see it!! Yaay!!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 02-25-2013, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Marquess hug2.gifMama. I am SO sorry!! And I agree with Jjh, I LOVE the Wondfos. I've never had an evap and they are as sensitive as or more sensitive than FRERs and way cheaper. Ebay and Amazon have great deals.

AKK I SO see it!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifCongrats!! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifOMG this is awesome news!!

Mamacats Enjoy your book! reading.gif

Katie That all sound like great symptoms!! The cramping has been my biggest sign. And my boobs aren't so sore now. So, so anxiously awaiting you testing!! fingersx.gif

Amy My DD is a big girl, she's nine. I plan to tell her soon, she'll know something is up and I don't want her wondering or worrying headscratch.gif We're very in sync. I'm planning to pick up a Big Sister shirt tonight and assuming my labs are as I hope and expect, wrap up her gift for Wednesday evening. She is going to freak out being so excited! energy.gifShe asks for a baby brother or sister daily!

Thanks Serenyd!!

AFM Waiting on my blood work! I plan to call ~3pm if I haven't heard before. Will update you all as soon as I hear!!

Wishing everyone much coolshine.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 11:38 AM

Dahlia How do you put that cool pregnancy calendar in your signature? Love it!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

Old 02-25-2013, 12:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Akk - I see it! Yeah!

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 PM

Hi Mamas!! Just got my Hcg results, 96 at 11 DPO!!! jumpers.gif It's confirmed jumpers.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 01:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Sparkle! Congratulations! Yeahooooo! orngbiggrin.gif

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:05 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I see it AngelKissed! Super, uber sticky baby dust.gif for you!

Great labs Sparkle! Also, since MDC doesn't do tickers we make our own with smilies and other characters on the keyboard. So say someone wants to make a ticker with whatever their major milestones are for them, they could do something like this:

~~~~~6~~~~~12~~~~~~~~20~~~~~~~~~30~~~~~heartbeat.gif ~~~40!

And you just move the smilie up each week smile.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Hi Mamas!! Just got my Hcg results, 96 at 11 DPO!!! jumpers.gif It's confirmed jumpers.gif

AWESOME numbers... I am SUPER excited for you Sparkle! You are so deserving!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM

Yay Sparkle!! That's a great number!! Especially for 11 dpo!

Wife to an army guy. Mom to a sweet and fiesty 2 year old girl. Expecting dd2 in early September. joy.gif
Old 02-25-2013, 02:34 PM

Yay, Sparkle!!!! I am just so over the moon for you!!! I knew this was your month!! Can't wait to hear DDs reaction! Glad to know your bbs aren't too sore. Maybe that's a good sign for me!

AKK -
I totally see it!!! Huge congrats!! So happy with all the good news here today!

Mamacats - hope you found a good book! What have you read lately that's good? I never get to read for pleasure these days but next month will be light for me so I hope to find something good!

You are all making me want to test! But I really don't want to be disappointed and the have that flicker of hope holding on as I wait for AF. That stinks. So ill hang out. Wish it was Friday though!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:23 PM

Sparkle, those numbers are fantastic! Yay! I'm ecstatic for you!

AKK- I'm still giddy for you as well!! Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!

I hope all you ladies get your bfps very soon!

I forget who asked me about the pregnancy ticker, but someone else answered perfectly :) Can you tell I'm only half awake lol? You can copy paste mine if you want (that's how I got mine, from Danielle) or be less lazy than me and you could make one haha. I'm super tired, so sorry for the short replies!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
Old 02-25-2013, 05:31 PM

AKK I see it!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Sparkle I am so happy for you!!!

I'm finally watching the oscars and taking it easy. My OPKs are gradually fading down to a shadow so I am guessing my LH surge was super short and in between testing times. We BDed last night for... Uhhh... Good measure wink1.gif haha I hope everyone is doing well and that no one is feeling too much pressure to test! Good luck to everyone!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:51 PM

Good luck jj!!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 PM

Chuord, how are you doin? Random, I know lol, but I was thinking of you!

Old 02-25-2013, 05:55 PM

Stood in the bathroom when I got home and almost tested! I'm just so afraid of the BFN. I am so conflicted!

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 06:32 PM

Katie, I'm sorry I can't remember, but how many dpo are you?

Old 02-25-2013, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Thanks Dahlia! Lol I did a long post this morning but it seems to have gone AWOL! I'm doing well, getting into the 'action' waiting for O - hopefully a few days off, I have a feeling that if I O in march the result will be better for some reason lol. So apart from the tiredness how are you for pg symptoms? I did some quick energy work - your baby is loving it, lol it's like it's floating in it 😃

Katie I admire your resistance given the atmosphere on here - lol but hope your bloods come back positive!

Sparkle - woohoo!!! Your good feeling has worked out brilliantly! It's funny for some reason I couldn't see this month going anywhere else for you! Let us know how dd is with the news - should be fun!
Marquess - hugs xxx
Akk - I see it too! Congrats!
Hugs to everyone else and fx for the good vibes to be catching

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:50 PM

Thank you so much Chuord! That makes me smile :) I'm loving being pregnant, although fighting my way through morning sickness and exhaustion :) But I really don't mind that much, it makes me feel good about my hormones, and that my baby is growing strong! I'm 8 weeks now (yay) and will be having my first ultrasound soon!

I hope your next cycle is the one for you!!! My fingers are crossed for you lady! :)

Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 PM

Hi, everyone!  I am solidly back in the TWW now and think it's time to de-lurkify myself.  Congratulations to all who had BFPs recently--what happy news!

I think that I O'd on Thursday or Friday, so have to wait some time still.  AF is due on March 8th.  Looks like there are a few of us who will be testing around then, no?

Jjh, I just finally sat back and started watching the Oscars, too. Oh, the suspense!

Old 02-25-2013, 07:05 PM

Yay, Larski! Hoping the 2WW flies for you and ends in a BFP!

Dahlia, I'm 9DP0 today. whistling.gif Glad you're feeling ok! The tiredness shouldn't last too much longer, now. Can't wait for your US!

Chuord - Yay for energy work! I hope you get a nice, strong o! Get to BDing! winky.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM

i didnt make it to the dr today. basically she said since i already have an appt for March 4 i should just keep it. If Im preggo, we should find out then since shes running scads of bloodwork anyway.  normally she is really cool but today i called her a bit**. yes to her face (she not just my doc, shes been a friend for yrs). i swore AF was coming but so far shes a no show. IDK. Im still crampy and I still have gallons of CM pouring out of me (sry for the TMI). i cant tell you how many times i ran to the toilet to see if AF showed. this mornings test was clearly negative. I even took a pic of it. and well since i bought stock in FRER this month and i already opened the boxes, i took another one. all i can say is WTF :/ i know that is a horrible thing to do, drop the abbreviated 'f' bomb, but i am so confused. its just not possible to only get bfp in the evening, its ludacris and makes no freaking sense. so im still on the pg/not pg train.

Simply put, I am in hell :(

Old 02-25-2013, 07:48 PM

Oh Marquess, I'm so sorry you're still in limbo. How incredibly frustrating. Major hugs. hug2.gif

Old 02-25-2013, 07:56 PM

yeah me too. I cant imagine waiting another freaking week like this. I kinda hope AF just comes on already. So irritating. Im down to my last FRER finally (shameful isnt it) and a  box of cheapies.

someone asked if i used opk, i do. where does one purchase wondfo tests?

Old 02-25-2013, 08:03 PM

You can get them on ebay or amazon really cheaply. Hugs, I hope your BFP starts blazing for you! 

Old 02-25-2013, 09:58 PM

so i just got some wondfo's. should be here between wed and fri. not buying anymore FRER. they can go to hell. I still havent received an email back from them.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Good morning!

Marquess- go for it. I hope they refund you!
Make sure you do something nice to pamper yourself over the next few days. We have to keep our spirits up!!

Thank you so much everyone for your advice on DH. I did as you suggested, I ignored the pressure issues and wrote off this month. Then last night he instigated enthusiastically himself, which meant we actually hit the day of ovulation!! I am delighted to be back in the game for this month :-) temp rise this morning, so at least there is a chance.

Your advice really made a difference in making me back off- totally the right thing to do. I had discussed O dates with DH at the start of the month and he had clearly remembered Monday! Three cheers for our boys :-)

So that makes 1dpo for me. I look forward to sore boobs, frequent urination and every other sign that is indistinguishable between PMS and pregnancy!!!

Good luck to anyone gettin near. Is anyone near and needing baby dust??
Old 02-26-2013, 01:45 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Writing on my phone and your recent posts have just caught up...

Sparkle- amazing news!! Woo hoo!!!
I am so happy for you!! Let us know how DD reacts. I live your t shirt idea :-)

AKK- yay!!! Congratulations. Let us know about your blood tests. You must be sooo excited

It's lovely to share all these BFPs!

Katie- I admire your testing resistance. Hang in there! It sounds really promising.

Marquess- you sound to be having such a tough time. Can you make any time for yourself to do something nice. Waiting is just awful.

Dahlia- so nice to still hear your stories! Have you shared your news with those around you yet? Us your due date August? A lovely summer baby :-)

Chord- hope you enjoy this round of BDing, a new month to play for :-)

JJ- sounds like we are close in cycles. I look forward to hearing about any symptoms and testing!!

To everyone else, much baby dust!!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:58 AM

Thank you all, again!! broc1.gifcarrot.gifbanana.gifDoing such a happy dance!! Couldn't find the T shirt yesterday, will look around again today. I thought Gymboree had them but the store closest to my house didn't have them.

Katie 3 more days, you can do it Mama!! I totally hear you on not wanting to see a negative. Stay strong if you can, I so admire you sticking to your guns here thumb.gif And if you cave, you don't have to share!! And if you do share, you know, no judgement here! I just know it s going to be + though!!! goodvibes.gif

Dahlia Thank you!! And I copied your ticker, don't know why I didn't think of that!! So glad to hear you are enjoying pregnancy despite the exhaustion and MS!! It gets SO much better!!

Marquess Oh my! How unbelievably beyond frustrating!! I truly hope you get answers soon.

Oxford Yeah for being in the running and into the TWW!! fingersx.gif

Chourd Much patience to you as you are Waiting to O!!

Jjh So exciting!! Hope the TWW flies by!!

Apologies if I've missed anyone!! Happy Tuesday Mamas!! blowkiss.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List