February TWW Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 01:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Dahlia Yeah!! Awesome news joy.gif I am so glad things are moving along smoothly for you, Dahlia!! Hope to join you among the graduates later this month!! I'm still waiting to hear if my blood work from Monday was normal or not. I called this afternoon and they said a nurse can't discuss it with me until my physician has an opportunity to review the results. I just wanted to know if my FSH was elevated, indicating I have declining fertility related to age (which I don't expect it to be since I've tested using at home tests twice since beginning TTC and both times were normal), and if my Thyroid function tests looked within range. Geez! My appointment to be seen is next Tuesday but I wanted to know my results before. Not that it matters right now in regard to what I will or won't do... I just would like to know, you know?

Livnkades Sounds like a pre-O dip, especially when coupled with the EWCM. That's what happened for me last month, my first month charting. I am sorry you won't be able to capitalize on your fertile window irked.gif I know how that goes. hug.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#182 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

lyterae- welcome! So sorry for your loss! greensad.gif I am 7dpo also so we can wait together!

Awesome! How are you doing today?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blonhrt88 View Post

Sorry larski, I tested this morning! Only because I really expected AF last night, and she didn't come!

So two lines came up right away. Then the first one faded. So now, I'm like.....what the fudge ? Maybe I'm not pregnant and AF is just late? It's happened before. Maybe I am and it's still to early to test because implantation is happening/ hasn't happened yet?

Weird....but I'll keep you guys updated. Hoping for the best wink1.gif

I hope there's a beautiful test for tomorrow ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Okay ladies, I have a charting question. Before DS, when I tempted, I always O'd on CD 18. This is my first cycle temping again, and yesterday I had a big temp drop...like from 97.2 to 96.8. It was still 96.8 this morning and I have had a lot of EWCM. Could this be a pre-o temp drop. This is CD 18 for me. Not that it matters, after last weekend I freaked DH out so much he won't touch me this week!😁just wondering for future ref and I have never had a drop like that before O.

I don't generally get a pre-O drop but it has happened on occasion. Has anything major changed in terms of sleeping attire,bedding, or temperature?

AFM: Had a major temp drop today I'm not sure what happened (my chart )

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#183 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 02:50 PM

Ooh, Lyterae I'd say possibly an implantation dip!! Very exciting fingersx.gif

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#184 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Looks like an implantation dip to me, too, Lyterae!

Anyone else have any testing results to report?  Blonhrt, have you broken down and re-tested?  

AFM, I'm feeling frustrated.  AF is due today, and I have all the crampy signs that she's coming, but no actual AF yet.  If I am not PG, I'd rather just go ahead and move onto the next cycle, and drink a nice glass of wine.  But there is still that teeny chance that it could be something more, and so I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs.  It must have been torture to have AF come two weeks late last cycle, Blonhrt.

#185 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Sorry--double post.

#186 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
lyterae - I wish I had such nice looking numbers! (I'm a charting dropout.) Looks like a promising dip to me, too. Hope your temp is nice and high tomorrow.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#187 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyterae View Post

Hey ladies!

I need a place to join in and obsess for the TWW. We lost a baby in December and we just decided towards the end of this cycle to go ahead and move back to NTNP. I *think* we managed to make 0+1, and I need somewhere to hang out and wait smile.gif

CD31 7DPO
Glad you could pull up a chair to the Obsession Sessions lyterae! I see you're at 7 DPO. I've read that temp dips can and do happen around this time; estrogen is probably getting a hair all up her butt and wants to throw some chairs around progesterone's party just to get some attention lol.gif . So, could mean something, could mean nothing. Pg and not pg charts have dips like that from what I've seen and read. Hope it's the former for you though! I'll bet it shoots right back up there tomorrow thumb.gif .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementine25 View Post

Hi all,

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!! I have been lurking on this forum the past few days, so I thought I should finally join in on the fun!

I am 6dpo and have had some symptoms the past two days that are a bit out of the ordinary (very thirsty, sore breasts yesterday, but the soreness went away today), but nothing that would firmly place me in the pregnant or non-pregnant camp. Plus, I figure it's too early for that.

So this morning I woke up with lower back pain which was odd since I rarely get back pain. Several hours later, the pain was still concentrated in the lower back area, but my middle-back area was also sore now. I read that back pain is common in pregnancy, but it appears that it's more common later on in pregnancy, not during the TWW. I do have a tilted uterus though which I know is harder on the back so my question for you ladies who may have tilted uteri(?) is if back pain was an early pregnancy symptom or did I just pull a muscle/sleep in an awkward position? Appreciate thoughts! Thank you:)
Welcome Clementine! hola.gif I have a tilted uterus and I don't recall back pain as an early pregnancy symptom with either one of my three pregnancies. I don't think I had any back pain that I cared to write home about with DS1 and DS2 in late pregnancy either. With my m/c'd pregnancy I started having back pain almost a week maybe(?) before I m/c'd. Post m/c I've been getting back pain during various parts of my last two cycle, usually around the same time: a few days before O and a few days after. Don't know if that helps at all but that's been my experience! Is this the first time you've had back pain like what you describe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonhrt88 View Post

Sorry larski, I tested this morning! Only because I really expected AF last night, and she didn't come!

So two lines came up right away. Then the first one faded. So now, I'm like.....what the fudge ? Maybe I'm not pregnant and AF is just late? It's happened before. Maybe I am and it's still to early to test because implantation is happening/ hasn't happened yet?

Weird....but I'll keep you guys updated. Hoping for the best wink1.gif
Oh, that's so wrong! Stupid test! hopmad.gif Will be looking for some definitive results from you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

smile.gif I have my first OB appt on Feb 21st. I'll be 7w 2d then, so no ultrasound/sono yet greensad.gif booooo! I'm not sure if I posted this here before, but when I got my blood drawn again to test my hcg levels, they had quadrupled in 2 days! So yay smile.gif My pregnancy tests now (yes I still take them because I'm obsessive lol) are soo dark, the test line is darker than the control line! It's reassuring for me to see the tests looking so good. I'm feeling good, just exhausted constantly! the past 2 days I've been especially tired. And today I'm really hungry all the time too. oh and I have big angry boobs lol.
Yay! That's wonderful to hear that everything is moving right along for you dahlia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livnkadesmom View Post

Okay ladies, I have a charting question. Before DS, when I tempted, I always O'd on CD 18. This is my first cycle temping again, and yesterday I had a big temp drop...like from 97.2 to 96.8. It was still 96.8 this morning and I have had a lot of EWCM. Could this be a pre-o temp drop. This is CD 18 for me. Not that it matters, after last weekend I freaked DH out so much he won't touch me this week!😁just wondering for future ref and I have never had a drop like that before O.
I started temping a couple of cycles before I got pg with DS2 and did not have pre-O dips. This cycle (here's my chart if you wanna take a gander) I had a dip, temp rose some, a little bit of a further dip, then the sustained temp shift. I think my body was just gearing up to O. Ahhh, magical hormones! lol.gif

Blech, sorry about the AF suspense Larski. I hope something tips the scales one way or another soon!

Me, 12 DPO here and sitting firmly on the fence as far as whether or not to just go do this thing. I actually get a little sick.gif thinking about it! Or...

But I need a container and I can't go grab one w/o all these boys being all over me and asking what I'm going to do with it so, I wait orngtongue.gif . I tell you guys what though, I'm sooooo pissy today! Omg, I have absolutely zero patience and that's not like me at all. If I am preggers I can't help but have girl wonderings as I wasn't like this with my boys.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#188 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaBlue View Post

lyterae - I wish I had such nice looking numbers! (I'm a charting dropout.) Looks like a promising dip to me, too. Hope your temp is nice and high tomorrow.

When we got pregnant in October I hadn't been charting and I was so bummed to not know how far along I was. I didn't want to require an ultrasound but I really only had a vague idea. I just wanted to be sure that whenever we get pregnant again that I know when it occurred. 

I know it could be something... could be nothing. That's why I need a place to be during the wait :)

Does anyone have any grand plans on how they are planning on announcing a pregnancy to their spouse when it happens?

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

#189 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 04:27 PM

Thanks Sparkle :) How frustrating about your doctor!! I hope you get your results soon, and that they bring good news for you! :)

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#190 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 06:17 PM

Larski, it was! And here I am this month and its happening, again. However last month, I did feel like I was going to start. This month I don't feel my period coming.

I have NOT broken down and tested again, lol. I am holding out for a while. I'm having an easy time relaxing, surprisingly, I feel really chill.

Mamacats, I hope you get that bfp soon!

Still no sign of AF gals, I'm very hopeful smile.gif I don't know exactly what day ill test. At least a couple days from now.....:/

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#191 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 06:20 PM

Ah I forgot to mention, my boobs have started to get....throbby? Not in appearance, just feeling like theres little lighting bolts in there. i have had thrush in my ducts before and it felt like this only painful. this is not painful, just like, i feel like theres activity going in in their. which is funny because im still lactating for my 20 month old, but i haven't felt anything like this! Does that make sense to anyone?

Larski how are you feeling?

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

#192 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM

There*

#193 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 PM

Hello! I get to test this month, unless I get my period first. I'm 3 dpo right now, so I have a long time to wait. I *was* supposed to get my period on Valentine's day, and was so excited to test on Valentine's day, but I ovulated later than my usual time. I will probably be testing on the 16th. I might try to wait longer than that though. I can never figure out which is more disappointing, a negative test, or a period starting?

#194 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 07:19 PM

Good luck, CLplus1!  

I'm feeling fine.  Not so crampy at the moment.  And still no AF.  But we'll see.  I'm not too optimistic right now...

I am very excited to see some BFPs from people soon.

#195 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 07:43 PM

Welcome CLplus1! hola.gif Hope this is your cycle!

So I ended up taking the first of the five tests I got and BFN. Meh gloomy.gif . I was really starting to go kind of stir crazy so I just did it to get some relief. But now I feel like crap. I don't understand how so many women get such early BFP's? This happened with DS2 as well, tested negative then about three days later positive. I just thought maybe...

Now that I feel so blah I don't think I'll have anymore early testing issues. Was going to test Saturday or Sunday since AF should arrive by then if she's going to show but I think I might go with FF's rec and test V-Day if she stays away. Really going to try to immerse myself in my book so I think I may lurk.gif for a few days and watch for some BFP's from the rest of you dust.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#196 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 08:33 PM

Thank you ladies for the very warm welcome and helpful advice!! 

I noticed a bit of light brown discharge earlier today and still feel like some weird stuff is going on in my body (breasts feel fuller and some cramping), but I read up on chemical pregnancies so I don't want to get my hopes up yet knowing it could be that instead. Plus, I tested this morning and got a BFN even though I knew it was too early since I was only 7dpo. I'm going to try to hold off testing again until the 13th or 14th since that's when AF should arrive - so romantic, right? wink1.gif

Sparklemaman, you are so right - it's so crazy how I hyper-analyze every symptom now! I am keeping busy, but it's definitely on my mind all day! I wish you the best of luck in your lab work and hope you get that BFP in the very near future:) Love your positive attitude and appreciate that you are open about your journey :) 

Amycvincent, looks like we are on similar dpo! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Are you going to test before or after Valentine's day? 

Mamacatsbaby, you are still in the running for a BFP!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Thank you for your insight! The only times that I've had this type of back pain were when I had a crazy workout or was moving and didn't pick up boxes properly. I don't get back pain with my period or during ovulation so that's why I find it extraordinary, but it could very well just have been me sleeping in an awkward position and being all-of-a-sudden, hyper in-tune with my body. This was our 1st month trying so I think I'm even more anxious about these phantom symptoms! Otherwise, did you have any issues with your titled uterus? My doctor said that other than the back pain, it shouldn't be a major problem since it "fixes" itself during the pregnancy. 

#197 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 08:41 PM

Clementine- I'm planning to test on V day. I'll be 12dpo then, but I have short 26 day cycles so that's when AF is due for me. I really want to hold out til then...last month I tested from 8dpo to 12dpo and it made me crazy!

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#198 of 654 Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 PM

Well ladies, I think I'm out. Spotting is ramping up. I'm not going to test anymore unless it miraculously stops. So much for the progesterone helping out. Thbbbbbttttt! nut.gif I'll be moving on over to the weekly thread within the next few days.

In the meantime, I'll be lurking for your BFP's! This will the magic cycle for some of you, I'm sure! love.gif

#199 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 03:31 AM

Sorry, Mamablue!

AF arrived for me, too, so I am officially out. greensad.gif

FX for everyone else!
#200 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 04:21 AM

Bah, forget it! I can't lurk, I'm beyond that point now. Thus, I will just let the crazy run free until I see a BFP or RoseRed shows up nut.gif . Trying to cross over into IDGAF Valley since that's a nice place to be when you can neither win nor lose lol.gif .

Clementine: Yeah, the TWW really makes you zero in on things things that might otherwise not have raised much of an eyebrow lol. No, I haven't had many issues really having a tilted uterus. It has in indeed corrected itself with DS1 and DS2. My cup tilts to the right during AF though lol.gif . Years ago I tried the diaphragm to see how I would like it and that was super uncomfortable. Otherwise I'm good to go with my tilt lol. Yeah, I had to remember that it's not over yet. I think this wait is starting to get to me. The first part of the TWW went by relatively quickly but now that I'm nearing the end splat.gif .

Sorry to hear that the spotting is coming on mamaBlue. If AF is coming for you I hope she hurries it along so you can start a new cycle!

So, the last however many days I can't stay awake and I can't stay asleep, so weird. DH is getting ready to work five back-to-back shifts so he'll be exhausted and the boys and I will be housebound. I'm super emotional and full of tears. I feel like AF is coming (felt like that with all three pregnancies) but I'm not usually a crier before AF. I'm feeling very overwhelmed...

#201 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 05:08 AM

Larski, I'm sorry! At least you got an answer.

Still over here in limbo land and I'm not very happy about it.

Mamacat, what is that valley? Sounds like a place I need to be with all this craziness of no AF and bfn's !

#202 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 06:08 AM

Aww, I'm sorry she got you Larski hug2.gif .

"Next stop 'I Don't Give a censored.gif Valley! Aaaalllll aboard!" lol.gif . Come Blonhrt, join me in giving all the nonsense and ambiguity of this cycle the finger won't you? blueman.gif

#203 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 AM

Hahahah mamacatsbaby, I will join in giving your and blohnrts' cycles the finger! It's just plain mean of your bodies to mess with you like that!

I had another temp dip today, but not below coverline. FF FINALLY gave me my CH today. So....anyone think it's implantation dip? Or just a fluke? It better not be AF coming so early....

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3defe2/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#204 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 07:23 AM

I'm sorry to those of you that are dealing with AF again :(

Amy - It could be a fluke, it could be implantation dip or as was previously pointed out there is an estrogen drop in the LP that could be the culprit as well.

AFM: Temp is back up today

#205 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:01 AM

Well today is 13 dpo and I "think" I see a second line but I doubt it, you all should have seen how crazy I look, holding the stick this way and that way in the light ugh!!! Will try again tomorrow to be sure
#206 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:04 AM

#207 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:18 AM

I see it! Congratulations smile.gif

#208 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 AM

I see the line as well,you need a pink line test!

#209 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:30 AM

*delurk*

I see it. Woooot! You're knocked up, deli! Awesome!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#210 of 654 Old 02-08-2013, 08:34 AM

Ugh I'm trying not to get my hopes up after two years of ttc! Maybe you guys are bringing me luck lol. Stay tuned, going to spend more $$ on tests later argh!!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page