February TWW Thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jjh if it is indeed AF take your red wine positivity and get your relaxation going lol.gif .

Ugh! Somebody needs to take google away from me, right...freaking...now...

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#242 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 11:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20m8ie View Post

Am I too late to join this party?

I'm (probably obviously) brand new here. (Please forgive me for being low on knowledge when it comes to different terms and abbreviations.) I have some fertility issues, but currently I can't do anything medically to combat them due to no health insurance and lack of money otherwise, so I just pray. A lot.

For the last few days I've had a heavy, bloated feeling in my lower abdomen, which is putting pressure on my bladder. I thought maybe I was just constipated (TMI?) buuut that is not the case. I've been incredibly thirsty for the past 5-7 days, especially upon waking. I've also been ravenously hungry all day today, this is the first day I've noticed this. I don't have anything close to a normal menstrual cycle, so I have no idea if AF is on her way or not. I've had crazy temperature fluctuation, bursts of energy swinging into pretty strong fatigue, tender breasts, and probably more. I have many a time tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant and then one to two days later began my period, but none of those times included the thirst, bladder pressure, or the amount of hunger I had today.

I'm sorry for the rant. I hope this wasn't an inappropriate place to post all of this! I guess I'm just looking for people who can understand the emotions that go into not being able to get pregnant easily, as opposed to my [very caring and loving and thoughtful] friends who can only tell me, "Don't worry, it'll happen!"

Aw, we all understand 20m8ie! I don't think there is such a thing as oversharing here smile.gif

Those all sound like promising symptoms! Do you think you will test anytime soon?

AFM, I'm now 7dpo and my stress level from the anxiety is through the roof. I think I'm going to take a break from temping the rest of this cycle so I can (hopefully) obsess less. We'll see if I stick to that tomorrow morning! orngtongue.gif

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#243 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 01:57 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Welcome.gif20m8ie! I missed your post earlier. That all sounds quite promising. Have you tested?

Amy The second week of the TWW is so, so painful!! The wait feels endless, right? I didn't find continued temping helpful but I probably will continue this cycle anyway. Last cycle I had an "implantation dip" and my chart became triphasic and AF still arrived. irked.gif Fx for you!!

Lots 'o hug.gif Jjh!! If it is indeed AF, relax and pamper yourself however you'd like. I enjoyed lots of my favorite wine and soft cheeses last week when AF came rolling in. So good and so good together!!

Mamacat Ah! Now I get it. ROTFLMAO.gif So sorry for being rather dense. Got all excited there.

So I am getting dinner together, my favorite quick comfort food soup dinner, tortellini soup with lots of veggies. I am enjoying my Peak Organics Winter Session Ale (good stuff) before dinner and hoping O holds off until closer to Valentine's Day. Planning for lots of, er, fun this week winky.gif I don't think I could quite keep pace with every day for over a week, as Dahlia did last month, but I am thinking of giving it a try. I so don't want to be questioning timing or feeling like there was a lack of trying next weekend after I do O. This was so much simpler with DD, we BD a few times around midcycle and bam, pregnant on the first try. Karma is really kicking me in the butt this go around!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#244 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 03:05 PM

Mamacats- now I am confused... Maybe no wine for me!

I agree 20m8ie- it sounds promising! If you test let us know!!

Amy- If it were me the emotion of temping after O would be way too stressful and way too much to over analyze- I say give it a break smile.gif stress is definitely no good for a cozy babe smile.gif

Sparkle- I would be so jealous of your stamina to do what dahlia did haha. Good luck!

So I am totally confused. My spotting this morning was definitely making me think that AF would be here and I even had some spotting on a pantiliner... It was brown though and now it has stopped. Like nothing at all. It has been hours too which is so strange. I haven't had cramps at all either which is strange... Agh. I hate this!! My throat is sore and scratchy too so I wonder if I am getting sick and maybe that is delaying AF? Who knows. I am not torturing myself with testing again until maybe tomorrow morning though!
#245 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 03:18 PM

Amy, Sparkle, jjh: I don't want to get my hopes up, so I think I'm going to sit on it for just a little bit. Not too long, I don't want to cause problems if it is something! But maybe take it easy and test in a week if things haven't changed or if they progress.

Today I feel much less hungry. Quite the opposite of hungry, actually. Still experiencing the same "pressure" as I have been. Breasts are still sore, and I'm kind of just... Blah. Feeling antsy while simultaneously feeling tired and worn out (after doing a whole lotta nothin'). Just taking it day by day! Thank you all for your kind words and understanding.

Update: I'm laying down now and suddenly I'm really hungry! What the... Just thought it was interesting to note.
#246 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 03:20 PM

I hope you figure out what's going on smile.gif
#247 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 05:21 PM

How early do you guys start testing? Tomorrow is 10DPO and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to pull a test out or not. I know that technically I could just wait until later in the week (I have a 12 day LP), but... I want to know now? I need someone to enable me :P

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

vbac.gifh20homebirth.gif cd.gif homeschool.gif

#248 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 05:36 PM

20m8ie: hola.gif I have no idea where I missed your post at but welcome! fingersx.gif for you! Keep us posted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by amycvincent View Post

Aw, we all understand 20m8ie! I don't think there is such a thing as oversharing here smile.gif
Those all sound like promising symptoms! Do you think you will test anytime soon?

AFM, I'm now 7dpo and my stress level from the anxiety is through the roof. I think I'm going to take a break from temping the rest of this cycle so I can (hopefully) obsess less. We'll see if I stick to that tomorrow morning! orngtongue.gif
Yeah, the temping anxiety has me on edge. If AF hasn't shown by Monday (got a nice fat bottle of stay away spray for her, hope it works!) I think I may stop. I'll be 16 DPO then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Welcome.gif20m8ie! I missed your post earlier. That all sounds quite promising. Have you tested?

Amy The second week of the TWW is so, so painful!! The wait feels endless, right? I didn't find continued temping helpful but I probably will continue this cycle anyway. Last cycle I had an "implantation dip" and my chart became triphasic and AF still arrived. irked.gif Fx for you!!

Lots 'o hug.gifJjh!! If it is indeed AF, relax and pamper yourself however you'd like. I enjoyed lots of my favorite wine and soft cheeses last week when AF came rolling in. So good and so good together!!

Mamacat Ah! Now I get it. ROTFLMAO.gif So sorry for being rather dense. Got all excited there.

So I am getting dinner together, my favorite quick comfort food soup dinner, tortellini soup with lots of veggies. I am enjoying my Peak Organics Winter Session Ale (good stuff) before dinner and hoping O holds off until closer to Valentine's Day. Planning for lots of, er, fun this week winky.gif I don't think I could quite keep pace with every day for over a week, as Dahlia did last month, but I am thinking of giving it a try. I so don't want to be questioning timing or feeling like there was a lack of trying next weekend after I do O. This was so much simpler with DD, we BD a few times around midcycle and bam, pregnant on the first try. Karma is really kicking me in the butt this go around!!
I can't quite remember how long dahlia and her hubby went for but I remember somebody saying something about not being able to imagine how all that BD'ing couldn't result in a BFP lol.gif . We pulled a seven day stretch this cycle which was no easy feat among doubles for the hubby, children that may or may not sleep, exhausted parents, etc. O hormones sure helped wink1.gif . Not sure if I'd have it in me for another go like that though! I think last cycle left me bound and determined come hell or high water lol. And hubby was happy to help lol.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Mamacats- now I am confused... Maybe no wine for me!

I agree 20m8ie- it sounds promising! If you test let us know!!

Amy- If it were me the emotion of temping after O would be way too stressful and way too much to over analyze- I say give it a break smile.gif stress is definitely no good for a cozy babe smile.gif

Sparkle- I would be so jealous of your stamina to do what dahlia did haha. Good luck!

So I am totally confused. My spotting this morning was definitely making me think that AF would be here and I even had some spotting on a pantiliner... It was brown though and now it has stopped. Like nothing at all. It has been hours too which is so strange. I haven't had cramps at all either which is strange... Agh. I hate this!! My throat is sore and scratchy too so I wonder if I am getting sick and maybe that is delaying AF? Who knows. I am not torturing myself with testing again until maybe tomorrow morning though!
Uh-oh, what's this? jjh backs away from the vino with some unexpected developments! Watching for test results! lurk.gif

lyterae: wave.gif I'll enable you! Go on, doooooo iiiiiiitttttt! lol.gif But, you may not want to listen to me b/c the BFN's, various body going ons that want to say preggers, and no AF all have me in crazytown ROTFLMAO.gif . I was going to wait until tomorrow, which is really when AF should have arrived if she's coming, but I jumped off that cliff days ago at 12 DPO, ha! I was so friggin' antsy and freaked out that I had to do it. I'm really hoping that my $ store tests are pulling on me what they did to deli. What are you using to test with?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#249 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 05:42 PM

Haha I feel like a legend over here! ROTFLMAO.gif we did the deed for 11 days in a row. It was exhausting. But yeah I'm knocked up lol

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#250 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 05:45 PM

My friend just reminded me that I'll need those temps for my dr appt next month :/

Guess I'll keep temping and work on some meditation exercises to keep that stress down!

Lyterae- I started testing at 8dpo last time bc I was so convinced I was preg, ha! I would hold out another day or two if you were you...but I totally understand if you break and test tomorrow!

Crunchy, paleo mama to DS (05/11) and #2 & #3 (!) on the way, due Feb 2014!
#251 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 06:17 PM

So...damn...sleepy! It's 9:17 shake.gif .

#252 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 06:39 PM

Hold out on testing if you can! If it doesn't happen this month invest in a big ole pack of wondfos and test away girly! But fingers crossed you get that BFP and don't have to smile.gif

Ugh. Stupid body. AF just started along with light cramping (yeah vitex for little cramps!! I used to have heavy bleeding and cramps that required occasional hospitalization greensad.gif) here I come wine... Tomorrow... If I don't have strep throat... Woe is me, sorry to be a downer! I agree mamacats.... 9:00 bed time! 3 nights in a row lol!
#253 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamacatsbaby View Post
lyterae: wave.gif I'll enable you! Go on, doooooo iiiiiiitttttt! lol.gif But, you may not want to listen to me b/c the BFN's, various body going ons that want to say preggers, and no AF all have me in crazytown ROTFLMAO.gif . I was going to wait until tomorrow, which is really when AF should have arrived if she's coming, but I jumped off that cliff days ago at 12 DPO, ha! I was so friggin' antsy and freaked out that I had to do it. I'm really hoping that my $ store tests are pulling on me what they did to deli. What are you using to test with?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!

LOL, I've learned long ago to not trust "symptoms", speculating is fun though! My hubby is one that he would prefer I wait till 18DPO so we know for sure and so the test is nice and dark :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlia810 View Post

Haha I feel like a legend over here! ROTFLMAO.gif we did the deed for 11 days in a row. It was exhausting. But yeah I'm knocked up lol

11 days in a row! Go you (and hubby!) ! Congratulations :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amycvincent View Post

My friend just reminded me that I'll need those temps for my dr appt next month :/

Guess I'll keep temping and work on some meditation exercises to keep that stress down!

I hope you're able to relax somewhat ::hugs::

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjh5351 View Post

Hold out on testing if you can! If it doesn't happen this month invest in a big ole pack of wondfos and test away girly! But fingers crossed you get that BFP and don't have to smile.gif

Ugh. Stupid body. AF just started along with light cramping (yeah vitex for little cramps!! I used to have heavy bleeding and cramps that required occasional hospitalization greensad.gif) here I come wine... Tomorrow... If I don't have strep throat... Woe is me, sorry to be a downer! I agree mamacats.... 9:00 bed time! 3 nights in a row lol!

I'm sorry AF is here :(

If my temp is up in the morning I may go ahead, I have several FRERs and a couple of digitals (we had FSA money left last year and needed to spend it on something).  

DH and I have a sitter tomorrow and have the afternoon/evening to ourselves so it would be a nice reason to celebrate... I admit that's kinda pushing me to test and see, not that we wouldn't have a good reason to enjoy time together anyway.

wife of 8 years to DH geek.gif, mama to DD blahblah.gif (2006) & DS jog.gif (2011) angel1.gif (Dec. 2012) rainbow1284.gif due Nov. 2013 

#254 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 07:31 PM

jjh531, sorry to hear that AF found you... and possibly strep throat!

dahlia, I love that you're still following us.  I'm determined to follow you over to the Oct DD club (although technically I'll have a Nov 2 EDD if I get a BFP this month but my babies always make an early appearance).

Good luck to everyone getting close to testing!  Am I the only one in the BDing stage?  I won't get to test until Feb 21st at the earliest.

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#255 of 654 Old 02-09-2013, 07:54 PM

Thanks lyterae! Good luck to you!!

Akk, I'm glad to see you feeling positive and ready to BD! My fingers are so tightly crossed for you lady!

Happily married to my high school sweetheart, and mama to our baby girl luxlove.gif
#256 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 01:30 AM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hi all! Baby dust all around!
Akk lol if it makes you feel better I'm still waiting for AF from last month... Cd31 today so should be imminent - since no chance of being pg this time...

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#257 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 05:12 AM

Dahlia Well that it rather legendary! lol.gif And clearly successful. Yeah, there's NO way I'll be able to pull off 11 days in a row. DH just could not keep up with that, I am afraid. His job is really physical and physically exhausting. I completely get it, he's just way too tired, it really isn't about me. And we're not newlyweds or in our 20's winky.gif I'm sorry, it's just a fact, we still DTD a lot but not nearly as often as we did then! We managed 4 times the week before O last month and I am hoping for 4-5 days consecutively before O this week, or that's the plan.

Jjh So sorry AF found you greensad.gif Fx for next month and a November baby!!

Continuing to send out lots of goodvibes.gifCan't wait to see all those BFPs!!

Lyterae So here goes, if you can wait, do. It is so draining and deflating to see that lonely line. When you test early your chances of getting a negative are obviously increased, and your results are not definitive. You still may be pregnant or the test could be right. So frustrating! That said, I have not been able to stop myself. I totally get it, you just want to know! I've tested as early as 9 DPO and last month held out until maybe 11 DPO? Here's a link to sensitivity of HPTs http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php and also a link of accuracy by DPO http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php (and you can check your brand's accuracy by DPO also). So many ways to obsess!! GL to you!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

#258 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman

Lyterae So here goes, if you can wait, do. It is so draining and deflating to see that lonely line. When you test early your chances of getting a negative are obviously increased, and your results are not definitive. You still may be pregnant or the test could be right. So frustrating! That said, I have not been able to stop myself. I totally get it, you just want to know! I've tested as early as 9 DPO and last month held out until maybe 11 DPO? Here's a link to sensitivity of HPTs http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php and also a link of accuracy by DPO http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php (and you can check your brand's accuracy by DPO also). So many ways to obsess!! GL to you!!

Yes, I very much caved this morning. It was sad to see a lonely line, but not unexpected. Waiting until Valentines Day (2 days late) to test again.

#259 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 07:43 AM

hug.gifLyterae It is still quite early!! Fx!!

wave.gifChourd!! Ugh, a 31+ day cycle! Oh my. I know February is going to be a good month for you, mama!!

Headed to a friend's house to visit and snuggle up her little guy. He is 10 months old and so plump and perfect, I just want to nibble on him!

#260 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM

lyterae, that will be exciting to test on Valentine's Day!  Wishing you lots of patience in trying to wait to POAS until then.  Sorry to hear about this morning's BFN.

chourd, wow CD31, that is a tough wait, especially since you know you're just waiting for AF to arrive.  Are your cycles typically 30+ days?

Sparkle, I can totally relate to not being newlyweds or in our 20s anymore, ha ha.  We tried to DTD every day for almost two weeks a couple of cycles ago and by the end poor DH was having a lot of trouble.  We decided that every other day on average is probably better for us, with a little more concentrated effort on weekends :-)

“A woman in Birth is at once her most powerful, and most vulnerable. But any woman who has birthed unhindered understands that we are stronger than we know.” –Marcie Macari
#261 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 AM

AKK lol.gif Yeah, I am not really complaining. I'm good with every other day most of the time myself. It is just a fact. After 16+ years together we're still pretty frisky. It does make me feel a little badly though, as the joke is always that guys want it all the time, nonstop. I guess quality matters too and I certainly have no complaints there winky.gif Fx that you get some of the fertility boosting magic this month that seems to often follow a loss. Sending you oodles of goodvibes.gif

#262 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 01:53 PM

Lol sparkle and angel! I messed up the BDing this month - oops ☺funny really as its no rocket science... Ironically I think for me all the temping was my focus instead of romance. I think that your relationships sound just right. I remember (at university) working part time in a pub, one couple would Cain and get drunk every Friday and tell us that was the night they had sex... Lol (THE night???? Wth??) one of my natural therapists had an accident and was almost ripped in half - while recovering a broken back etc in hospital she had BDing with her husband as it was her only way to engage his tender side, and she needed to discuss the family lol (he does therapy too, and their kids were college age) I felt sorry for her for that one! Omg sorry about the rampant tales... Lol! I'm working on my fitness so that should help with 'stamina' lol 😝😜
Re my cycle - it has been 33 days consistently (been recording ready for this) except my first early loss which was a 44-45 one... But I never had a + just knew... I have a feeling I won't be someone who gets an early reading... Just that I'm sensitive to hormones, I used to try that Marvelon pill (Bc) - made me nauseous between 12-2pm every day - lol what a freak! Do any of you ladies have sensitivity?
Generally I've enjoyed my long cycle (less menses) but watching you guys move through so fast lol I realize how long it is...
Happy BDing 😃😃😃😃

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... Waiting
#263 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 02:37 PM

I'm sorry I have been mia

I have been so tired and nauseated I can't think straight. I tested on the day AF was due and nothing, and I wanted to wait a full week before testing again on the 14th, but I don't think I can. I'll be testing tomorrow or Tuesday, I just need to get out and get to the store.

Cloth diapers rock! DS born 5.11.11 ...weighed 8lb 9oz and still nurses accordingly(breastmilk is more than just food!) TTC #2 since 5/2012 and already planning a home birth!

Our Breastfeeding Journey @ www.MotherHoodinEden.com
#264 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 03:53 PM

Hi girls!! Sorry I've been MIA. I have been reading along as I'm walking to and from the car but my schedule when I'm working nights is just so wacky I haven't had time to write! Last night tonight, though, and then a lighter couple of days. Can't wait! Tonight shouldn't be too bad since it's Sunday but we shall see.  CD9 here and it definitely seems like things are gearing up in the nether region but I bet I won't ov until closer to next weekend. We will start our BD marathon tomorrow. We have managed to get in a little even with this schedule in case my body decides to do something crazy and ov early! 

Hugs to everyone. I hope AF stays away for all of you and we see some BFPs around here soon! It's been too long!! Will be back tomorrow with detailed hellos. ;)

Kate ~~ Mama to my adorable boy A (7/09) bikenew.gifand funny girl G (4/11) diaper.gif

Cautiously expecting #3 in November!

****5*joy.gif**10****15****20****25****30****35****40

We are a happy treehugger.gifwinner.jpg asl.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif family!

#265 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 04:16 PM

Chuord- I am way super hormone sensitive! I think that's why I always think I am pregnant because I have literally every symptom. I had to quit bc because the excess hormones made me awful. I feel so bad for my husband!

Katie- yay for BD time! Ill be getting home from my trip RIGHT when my window starts... Couldn't ask for better timing!
#266 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 05:00 PM

Hello lovely ladies,

I've been enjoying reading all of your posts. It's better than a juicy novel! It's great to be able to relate to you and hear your experiences,but enough lurking, it's time for me to step up and introduce myself.

I'm a 41 year old mama to three wonderful daughters. After years of mulling it over, my husband and I finally made the move and had his vasectomy reversed. So, there's some pretty slight odds for you. I'm old and he had a vasectomy reversal ;) I'm not too worried for some odd reason. I'm in pretty good shape, we eat very well, and if it doesn't happen, all is just wonderful as is so it's a no lose situation.

It's exciting to finally be in a place where we're TTC. I think I'm ovulating anytime now, but can't be sure. You all amaze me with your precision timing! How do you do that? I'm just kind of guessing based on cervical position and my sex drive, but I'm guessing that's not the most accurate. Still, if it's charting I need to do, I will just go with guessing (a peek into how much I dislike charting). 

By the way, if this is supposed to be on another thread, please let me know. I kind of guessed that this was the main one to introduce myself on.

Sending baby-o-rama vibes to you all! stillheart.gif

41 year old mama to three beautiful girls (19, 16, and 11)

Wildly, passionately, eternally in love with my dear husband.

#267 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 07:47 PM

Welcome mama Tara! I think you're overall attitude is fabulous 😃 hopefully it will carry you through the whole process!
Jjh - it's soo nice to see someone else that sensitive! (sorry lol) I stopped Bc before we got married ('05) so it's so nice to be ttc and having a 'free' go of it lol! I guess there are benefits in that we will probably know about it way before a + hpt!
Katie - are you on a training program? My dh junior reg last year, came back to work with 3 month old twins (nanny luckily) but seems hard to me!
Happy baby making ladies!
Afm - woohoo AF is finally here cd32 so a shorter one this month... Onto the next cycle yay!

#268 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 07:54 PM

Hello ladies smile.gif I need to hop in your boat!

I'm 11dpo, with a faint line on a hpt today...a digital one after that said negative.

Been having sore/sensitive bbs (not typical for me), and feel a heaviness in my abdomen I've not experienced before. AF is due on the 13th, so I'm poas every morning now to check.

Baby dust to all of you! I'm feelin fertile!
#269 of 654 Old 02-10-2013, 11:53 PM

It's been a busy weekend here so I haven't fully caught up yet, but I will for sure tomorrow morning! But! I had something I just had to share! Been testing for a few days now... and today I noticed the dye hanging up a bit so I went away for a bit and came back to it and there is a faint line. I'm 11 DPO. I'll add a couple pics if I can. I took them with my iphone and they look the same as in real life on there but on my laptop they don't look as good. (though...the screen on my laptop probably is about 10 times crappier than on my iphone. haha so that is to be expected I guess) I played around with inverting it to negative colors and I can almost see a faint line on the 10 DPO strip doing it that way! I don't know! maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me! but DH sees it too. I am hyperventilating with excitement to test again in the morning... SO hoping we'll have our little #3 soon!  praying.gif

Here's the pics:

The first has no flash, the second has flash, the third is inverted. I welcome your comments! Also... here's a link to my chart http://FertilityFriend.com/home/41dc0b

without flash:

with flash:

inverted:

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#270 of 654 Old 02-11-2013, 01:21 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hello, I'm new to this. We have been TTC for 4 months and I got my hopes up this month (sore breasts, nausea, increased appetite). I am now 14 dpo and AF due tomorrow. My temp dropped by 0.3 Celsius today. Does that mean game over?? :-( the low is feeling low after such hope.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page