Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 02-03-2013, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD 
for February 3 to 10

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gifWaiting to O whistling.gif

Dekan

doularebekah BFPChart2.gif

Fern5Fern

FreedEm11 BFPChart2.gif

JustJenny

katiecornflakes

KnitterMama

LilyKay

magoodoggy BFPChart2.gif

mamaBlue

samy23 

SKJ2011 BFPChart2.gif

Stevi BFPChart2.gif

ThePeacefulMama

tinytina

headscratch.gif Waiting to Know (2WW) headscratch.gif

A2E BFPChart2.gif

anyalily

BetsyPage

brichole BFPChart2.gif

countrybound

FEimusicforever

Fnord BFPChart2.gif  

jeminijad

librarygirl  BFPChart2.gif

LittleKind

mamacatsbaby

Renaissance31

sarahl918

skeemama

SparkleMaman

stegenrae BFPChart2.gif

summerlake

confused.gif WTF IS GOING ON?!?! confused.gif

bloodofthefae

Lidamama84

southernmommie

RavenMadMommy

idea.gif Waiting to be Ready idea.gif

BeautifulCanvas

Butterflymom

candyshells

dakipode

imbjer

jesepumpkin

jlmschirm BFPChart2.gif

Michaels-Mommy

nisojon BFPChart2.gif    

sleepingbeauty BFPChart2.gif
Texanromaniac BFPChart2.gif
WildDoula
Zyon'sMommy

joy.gif ~ GRADUATES~ joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!!

Graduate Thread in I'm Pregnant

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1352182/one-graduates-may-june/20

(the current thread keeper can update the graduate link as needed)

heartbeat.gif February BFP's heartbeat.gif

John16n33

heartbeat.gif January BFP's heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

heartbeat.gif December BFP's heartbeat.gif

Banana731

bdavis912

CDsMom1031 BFPChart2.gif

happybunny

Jillgayle

livingsky BFPChart2.gif 

heartbeat.gif November BFP's heartbeat.gif

InLove2009

mirpmama

MyKidKissTrees

Starfish11

heartbeat.gif October BFP's heartbeat.gif

amlikam

Angierae
dayiscoming2006 
BFPChart2.gif

gratefulstella  BFPChart2.gif

kitteh

jaxxy

nerissav BFPChart2.gif

SweetMama34

heartbeat.gif September BFP's heartbeat.gif

aHikaru

AmandaLynnH

bebelove BFPChart2.gif

jr'smom

LittleBlackBug

nattery

Quinalla BFPChart2.gif

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 16 Old 02-04-2013, 12:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thank you Anyalily for the new thread! I'm still waiting for AF to come. She's taking her own sweet time right now.... whistling.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
#3 of 16 Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for the new thread anyalily! Can you move me to Waiting to Know? 8 DPO here and trying to remain mellow privateeyes.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#4 of 16 Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM

Wait, I just looked at my chart again. I'm actually 9 DPO. Dang, I must reeeeeally be scared to test hide.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

#5 of 16 Old 02-06-2013, 07:54 AM

Okay I am officially late...I think I am finally confident enough to be moved to graduates.

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#6 of 16 Old 02-06-2013, 08:26 AM

So happy for you Meagan! I wanna graduate too! Lol

Mama- have you tested yet?

AFM- my temps are staying up and FF says I am 7DPO so Anyalily- I guess you can go ahead and move me to 2ww- even though a whole week of it is over already! Lol

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#7 of 16 Old 02-06-2013, 09:03 AM

Nope Renaissance, no testing for me yet! Not gonna set myself up on that emotional torture ride lol.gif .

#8 of 16 Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 AM

I hear ya! It is a constant battle for me between wanting to know so bad I can't resist and not testing at all because I don't want to see another BFN. I've had a few long cycles lately that just dragged on and all those BFNs are so disheartening! :-( how many dpo are you now?

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#9 of 16 Old 02-07-2013, 07:07 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Congrats to the BFPs!

Thanks for the new thread!

Kris: "auntie" to W (7yrs)  and Z (5yrs)

→Waiting to start my own little family←
#10 of 16 Old 02-07-2013, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone. We are quiet this week! Huge congrats to you, Meagan!

I am in the 2WW now. I have been eating grain free and I am dropping weight and feeling really good. I actually had noticable CM for the first time in months! Maybe that has been the problem for me. Anyway, DH had the flu so we just had one shot and it may have even been too late. It was the day after the two days I had with tons of symptoms. Good timing for a boy, if we could have possibly caught it. We'll see!

Mama to DD luxlove.gif born June 2008 and Wife to my dear Magyar foreign exchange husband. Expecting again in September!joy.gif 
#11 of 16 Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM

GL anyalily! Hope you caught that eggy smile.gif . And yeah, going grain-free really makes the weight practically melt off with little effort, gotta love it! It is quiet isn't it? lol

#12 of 16 Old 02-08-2013, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter

Shhh, do you hear the crickets?

Thanks Mamacats, I hope so too. I am feeling like since I discovered how strong I feel and how fast the weight melts on grain-free, I am no longer afraid of being FAT for my entire life, like before.

I think it is my relative youth (31 is the new 21!) that lends me toward thinking that if something is going to last a few years, it might as well be forever! I was so afraid to get pregnant heavy, have it get out of control, have an unhealthy pregnancy and be miserable for the rest of my life. Well, now, that could happen, but now I have this tool. Even though I am still overweight, I feel energetic and stronger. It also feels good to be on the trajectory that even if I don't get pregnant in the next few months, when it does happen, I will be that much slimmer and stronger. I always hoped that would be the case but I was stress eating and GAINING weight during the last 6 months.

So that being said, I feel calmer about the whole ordeal.

#13 of 16 Old 02-09-2013, 05:33 AM

I hear you anyalily. I was stunned at how fast the weight dropped off. Also, I always thought I had a sugar addiction. Nope, it was the grains that were the driving force behind my sugar cravings! Once I cut them and increased my fat intake exponentially, I didn't crave sugar anymore thumb.gif . I've been mostly grain-free for almost a year now (was really strict in the beginning having 0 grains and very little fruit sugar) and now I can have a croissant or a cookie, or stir in some rice with dinner or something else very, very not grain-free lol.gif every so often for a treat with no ill effects and no cravings. I love it! I feel absolutely amazing. Even my PMS got better orngbiggrin.gif . So glad you're enjoying success going grain-free and are feeling calmer about everything smile.gif .

#14 of 16 Old 02-09-2013, 03:11 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Anya Good for you!! thumb.gif How awesome that your are taking care of yourself and doing things for you! And you are right, it has been quiet here.

AFM I am hanging out, waiting to O. CD 8 for me and not really sure when to epect O, actually. Last cycle I O'd on CD 15, the latest ever and longest cycle ever. Prior to that, I had O'd on CD 11-12 for the previous few cycles. So not quite sure. DH has jumped in fully to the TTC process (finally!!) and has agreed to be a full and active partner. Very excited to think that next week around this time I will have no worries about how many times we BD'd or if we timed it right.

Stay warm mamas!!

Mama to Little Bean and Baby Bean partner to My Love and loving caretaker to cat.gif dog2.gif and chicken3.gif 

I am a treehugger.gif Mama whocd.gif femalesling.GIFwinner.jpgfamilybed1.gif

#15 of 16 Old 02-10-2013, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleMaman View Post

Anya Good for you!! thumb.gif How awesome that your are taking care of yourself and doing things for you! And you are right, it has been quiet here.

AFM I am hanging out, waiting to O. CD 8 for me and not really sure when to epect O, actually. Last cycle I O'd on CD 15, the latest ever and longest cycle ever. Prior to that, I had O'd on CD 11-12 for the previous few cycles. So not quite sure. DH has jumped in fully to the TTC process (finally!!) and has agreed to be a full and active partner. Very excited to think that next week around this time I will have no worries about how many times we BD'd or if we timed it right.

Stay warm mamas!!

Well, that's good, you need him to be a full and active partner, don't you? Sheepish.gif

#16 of 16 Old 02-10-2013, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter

New thread is up! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1374355/the-one-thread-for-february-10-17

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page