Try to make a little us - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, my name is Kim me and my fiancee have been trying to concieve for about four months now, after the third month I went to the doctor for a pep smear exam and he told me I had a scar on my cervix...I wanted to know could this scar on my cervix be the reason I haven't became pregnant yet? I have been pregnant once before in my lifetime but due to that I was in a abusive relationship I had a miscarriage...I wanted to know if this mistake of thinking someone truly loved me caused the scarring and will be the reason me and the love of my life can't make a little us...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM

Hi Future Mommy,

I am not an expert but I would say probably not.

If you think about it, a C-section mama receives a scar on her uterus and we all know of many c-section mamas who go on to conceive. I have had bouts of fertility and infertility in my life.

I know that every little thing can make you second guess yourself at this stage, but truly --- you'll drive yourself crazy if you get in to the habit of it now! 

Best of luck while TTC~!

sewmachine.gifknit.gifrainbow1284.gifDaughter of Him, Wife and Mother to them partners.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gifstillheart.gif,  

heartbeat.gifOne more on the way Fall 2013 pos.gif

Old 02-05-2013, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you, I understand what you are saying he was saying the same basically I shouldn't blame myself all things takes time but I am so anxious!! O_o

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List