A Saner TTC-The Snow Moon - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-07-2013, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by prescottchels View Post

Wow!! Ultrafighter, Really?!! Did you get a BFP?? clap.gif  Let's hope it sticks!! goodvibes.gif

Yes, let's hope it does!!!!!!!!biggrinbounce.gif

wife to an AMAZING dude and mommy to an awesome 12 month old boy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2013, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Ultrafighter- OMG- Congrats on your bfp!!! jumpers.gifjumpers.gifjumpers.gif  Sending lots of sticky bean vibes your way  dust.gif

JustJenny and DH of 20 years 

After a 2 year fertility struggle  - Baby girl is here! Jan 8th 2014 

2 Boxer Furbabies Buddha and Tootsie 
Old 03-09-2013, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

LilyKay-How ya doin? 

Where are the rest of you gals at in your cycles? 

I had a pos OPK 2 days ago so now we wait whistling.gif  I feel like I'm struggling w/all this waiting business. I'm a do-er and I feel like I'm doing all I can to make it happen and I feel like everything is aligned and still we wait, but for how long?? I'm 36 in about 2 weeks and DP is 39 and everything I've read says not to try longer than 6 months before seeking outside assistance at our ages and this is cycle #4, and neither of us has insurance to go seeking outside assistance anyway, and I'm truly going to go mad before too much longer. Wish I had a magic ball to help me figure out what to do...  I'm not having fun anymore. The 1st two months were fun and exciting and these past 2 months, have overall, not been fun, which makes it even less likely to get pregnant, which makes me even crazier. 

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
Old 03-09-2013, 01:30 PM

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Poo just lost a long post short version now - hugs on the worries prescotchels... You chart? If not I'd start - there are some really bright and knowledgeable if ladies on here that may be able to suggest some self medication IF you get to that stage 😄 I used natural therapy, kinergetics rebalanced the hormones in my ovaries and other stuff I can't remember, Bowen therapy - pressure point massage sort of, has moves that open your body to receiving. Pregnancy... That was my route to date so I'm confident I'm good to go... I'm 39 in June, dh is 39, so I totally get you 😄 here's to it working out!
Afm- 9dpo have been feeling out of the race, but yesterday temp dipped and mild cramping, today temp went up again - so I guess it's a waiting game - more google, distraction and too much charting here lol
Fx everyone gets a bfp this month and we break the ddc member record!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12******20***24***28***32***
36***40
Old 03-09-2013, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Chuord-Man, it sucks when the computer eats your posts!! And it always seems to happen to the lengthy ones, doesn't it?!

I don't chart currently cuz my schedule changes too much being self employed, but I used to chart so I pretty much know how my cycles go. I do get bodywork regularly every month that includes coaching, and intuitive/energy work type things to help me be ready and work through emotional issues that may be blocking me. I'm also on a bunch of supplements to help balance my body and give my fertility a boost. We test them all regularly using EAV to make sure dosage is correct for me. So I'm totally on board already w/all the alternative stuff and home "remedy" type things I can do. And yet I feel it's not enough, and I want to do more!! dizzy.gif

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
Old 03-09-2013, 03:54 PM

Lol prescotchels! Me too! But how much extra stuff would make any more difference... Well I vote for just persevering as is - in my case at least... Btw I poas today just in case 😜 bfn if course!!!

me 40, DH 40, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
36***40
Old 03-10-2013, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyKay View Post

Hi everyone wave.gif

Ultrafighter - Welcome.gif

mamacats - I've always wanted a cat but my mother was always against it. Now DP is not too excited about it but I don't care. As soon as we move I'd like to adopt a cat! Where are you in your cycle now?

prescott - lol @ DP. But according to mine, if men did not do that, we would be extinct. I try not to avoid the whole I'm not in the mood. He becomes all like "challenge accepted!" eyesroll.gif

AFM - Starting the 6th cycle now (CD 3). I have to  say the last two days I've been in a dark mood, after a lot of introspection, I realized the overwhelming feeling is I feel rejected.  Like my self-esteem took a hit. This was unfortunately amplified by the fact that all 3 moms I am in close contact with are now pregnant. Now when we visit them, DD comes home, puts a teddy under her shirt and say "I have a baby".  The first time she did that, DP laughed his head off while I squeezed out a half-hearted smile. mamacats - I'm thinking of doing what you mentioned, just temping until O is confirmed and stopping after that.
hug2.gif LilyKay. I feel you on the dark mood and agree with your realizations. This is the start of cycle 4 for me. How are you today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrafighter View Post

Yes, let's hope it does!!!!!!!!biggrinbounce.gif

Congratulations ultrafighter! A healthy, happy nine months and beyond for you! joy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by prescottchels View Post

LilyKay-How ya doin? 

Where are the rest of you gals at in your cycles? 

I had a pos OPK 2 days ago so now we wait whistling.gif
  I feel like I'm struggling w/all this waiting business. I'm a do-er and I feel like I'm doing all I can to make it happen and I feel like everything is aligned and still we wait, but for how long?? I'm 36 in about 2 weeks and DP is 39 and everything I've read says not to try longer than 6 months before seeking outside assistance at our ages and this is cycle #4, and neither of us has insurance to go seeking outside assistance anyway, and I'm truly going to go mad before too much longer. Wish I had a magic ball to help me figure out what to do...  I'm not having fun anymore. The 1st two months were fun and exciting and these past 2 months, have overall, not been fun, which makes it even less likely to get pregnant, which makes me even crazier. 
CD4 here prescott. I'll be 36 this year and no, I'm not having fun, to say the least...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Poo just lost a long post short version now - hugs on the worries prescotchels... You chart? If not I'd start - there are some really bright and knowledgeable if ladies on here that may be able to suggest some self medication IF you get to that stage 😄 I used natural therapy, kinergetics rebalanced the hormones in my ovaries and other stuff I can't remember, Bowen therapy - pressure point massage sort of, has moves that open your body to receiving. Pregnancy... That was my route to date so I'm confident I'm good to go... I'm 39 in June, dh is 39, so I totally get you 😄 here's to it working out!
Afm- 9dpo have been feeling out of the race, but yesterday temp dipped and mild cramping, today temp went up again - so I guess it's a waiting game - more google, distraction and too much charting here lol
Fx everyone gets a bfp this month and we break the ddc member record!
Booo, I hate when long posts get eaten! I always copy them before I preview or submit for just that reason lol.gif . Alright, waiting time tea6.gif . Got my fingersx.gif for you chourd! Oh, did you decide to nix the flying?

Me, feeling pretty, just, ugh. I'm so angry, frustrated, sad, disappointed. I'm sitting with these feelings for now and looking for ways to release them when I'm done but I really hate this. If one more person around me gets "accidentally" pg I'm going to FTFO...

I hope the sun is shining on you all today and renewing your hearts and spirits as this TTC business is some bull censored.gif . Much love beautiful ladies! blowkiss.gif

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 03-10-2013, 02:57 PM

Mamacats - hugs! I feel you on all the above sentiments! Where are you at in your cycle? Sieve for a brain here! Lol yes I decided not to go, predominantly a financial consideration as it would have been a $500 minimum outlay. Then mum offered to pay, and I felt bad for disappointing her. She puts no pressure on us, at 39 has never pushed me for grand kids, yet loves kids so much she helps out at school lol (ex teacher) I will go down soon but dh has just had 6 weeks no work/pay before starting as a Sugeon - so money a big consideration!

My mood yesterday was scary down - started good and went bad, must be hormonal although before AF I'm normally pathetic and cuddly not miserable and b$&chy. Spotting yesterday, another temp rise today... Who knows!!! Lol and the googling and everything is taking over my life.. Well almost time to get up and poas for my morning bfn!

36***40
Old 03-10-2013, 03:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ultrafighter - Awesome! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifI hope you have an easy uneventful pregnancy!

mamacats, prescott, chourd, even though misery loves company, sorry you guys have been feeling down hug2.gif. Prescott I hear on the it's not fun part. The not-knowing is annoying. If someone were to tell me, it will happen after 5 months or even a year, then I'd relax and just wait. It's just the idea it can take one month or a year or two is what it is driving me crazy. 

We're now swarmed with todo's - both at work and home (moving in 4 weeks). This month cough syrup, OPKs and drinking lots of water are on the menu. CD 6 - here we go again!

Mama to my little Lily luxlove.gif (09/2010), and a sweet baby boy joy.gif (12/2012)

Old 03-10-2013, 05:24 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuord View Post

Mamacats - hugs! I feel you on all the above sentiments! Where are you at in your cycle? Sieve for a brain here! Lol yes I decided not to go, predominantly a financial consideration as it would have been a $500 minimum outlay. Then mum offered to pay, and I felt bad for disappointing her. She puts no pressure on us, at 39 has never pushed me for grand kids, yet loves kids so much she helps out at school lol (ex teacher) I will go down soon but dh has just had 6 weeks no work/pay before starting as a Sugeon - so money a big consideration!

My mood yesterday was scary down - started good and went bad, must be hormonal although before AF I'm normally pathetic and cuddly not miserable and b$&chy. Spotting yesterday, another temp rise today... Who knows!!! Lol and the googling and everything is taking over my life.. Well almost time to get up and poas for my morning bfn!
chourd I'm on CD4. Not getting any of those "Oh yay! A fresh cycle!" peps, just pissed off and sad lol.gif . Hmm, mood swings, spotting, temp rise (what DPO are you?), yep, all sounds promising! And did you say you've been crampy too? So exciting! Got my fingersx.gif for you love.gif . Thank you for the hugs hug.gif .
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyKay View Post

ultrafighter - Awesome! joy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gifjoy.gif I hope you have an easy uneventful pregnancy!

mamacats, prescott, chourd, even though misery loves company, sorry you guys have been feeling down hug2.gif . Prescott I hear on the it's not fun part. The not-knowing is annoying. If someone were to tell me, it will happen after 5 months or even a year, then I'd relax and just wait. It's just the idea it can take one month or a year or two is what it is driving me crazy. 

We're now swarmed with todo's - both at work and home (moving in 4 weeks). This month cough syrup, OPKs and drinking lots of water are on the menu. CD 6 - here we go again!
Oh, move excitement! Did you minimize everything or most of everything the way you wanted LilyKay? Thank you for the hugs hug.gif . I'm going to toss in the Guaifenesin just to see what happens CF-wise. I think my issue lies elsewhere but can't hurt so might as well. You're two days ahead of me so we can go crazy together lol.gif .

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

Old 03-10-2013, 06:01 PM

Hugs anytime mamacats wink1.gif, I understand, every so often my body sends me an emotionally turbulent AF - I tell myself it's an internal cleansing cycle - and pretend I'll be healthier after - mental really
I'm 10dpo today, typical cycle is 31-32 days, O'd on cd19... Way much info I know... 3 days of bfn though... AF due in 3 days - I normally get some pre spotting... if you need distraction heres My chart - http://fertilityfriend.com/home/41d17e
temps just keeping going up - lol wonder when I'll start to boil 😉 ... I've googled every chart I can find - mine looks quite steady and boring - and still 3 days in which to drop off😒 I wish I could be zen... Funny enough the bfn's don't bother me that much... I figure I'll be a late to register girl.. Ok lead lighting to distract me...

36***40
Old 03-11-2013, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

It's time for a new thread already! My, how time flies...
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1376258/a-saner-ttc-the-worm-moon

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List